Chapter Nine

"VIRALES MADCHEN"

(VIRAL GIRL)

———

"No way! No way! No way!!"Sana was hysterical after they pin point all the rumors about the viral girl.

"Yes way! And look at that beautiful face! That is obviously Sooyoung she's just wearing make up that's why we were fooled but that's our girl. Oh my gosh I can't believe our Sooyoung is finally coming out of her shell."Lisa stated as the two of them were at the park.

"Well yeah I'd love to see her crawling out of that shell, but I have never thought that it would be like this. Like oh my gosh to the ninth time."Sana said while scrolling on her phone.

"Just let it process Sana, let's ask her directly when they come back."Lisa suggested.

"No. I can't wait any longer I need her to explain now, and gosh! She even rejected joining our dance performance for the School's feast and knowing that she won a live dancing competition with another group just makes me speechless. She needs to explain like every detail!"Sana said while dialing Sooyoung's number.

"She's abroad you know, it costs a lot on international calls."Lisa pointed out.

"Duh, I'm calling her on Messenger. The bitch is online."Sana was on high spirits after the rumors spread.

Meanwhile in Germany, the students in Bae Joohyun's art class have a free day on their last day before they are scheduled to fly back to South Korea tomorrow.

"Hey Sungjae, won't you come with us? We're going to buy souvenirs."Mark said when he entered Sungjae's room.

"Where's Jackson?"He asked.

"At the lobby with the boys, so are you coming or what?"Mark asked again.

"Where's Sooyoung ?"Sungjae asked.

"I don't know, maybe sleeping or went out or something. Why are you asking me? That girl is really weird and mysterious she can be anywhere."Mark stated.

Sungjae tried to think of a place that she might have gone.

"You go ahead with the others I'll just catch up later, I'll go invite Sooyoung so we can go buy stuff together."Sungjae said making Mark nod.

"Okay, just give me a message."then he left.

....

"Where's Sungjae?"Peniel said his one of their classmates, he's Sungjae's roommate in the hotel.

"He's gonna catch up, he's going to get Sooyoung too."Mark answered.

"Oh really? What's up with Yook and that weird chic? I've never seen him with any girl besides those three you guys are hanging out, and he's specifically close with weirdo."Peniel exclaimed which Mark was feeling really uncomfortable as he keeps on calling her weirdo.

"Yeah Sooyoung may seem strange but don't call her weirdo. She's still a girl."Mark stated which Peniel was taken aback.

"Oh sorry man, didn't mean to make fun of her."Peniel quickly apologized.