Chapter Four

"WAHRE PERSONLICHKEIT"

(TRUE PERSONALITY)

———

"It's game night Sooyoung, why are you trying to skip it?"Sana asked. The three of them are at the food court having lunch.

"And like I said, I have work. Besides Bambam can understand if I miss a few games to earn some cash, I'm not as loaded as you guys are."Sooyoung said while rolling her eyes.

"We know that but what kind of job are you doing anyway? I'm pretty sure its not at Momo's cafe I heard they had loads of part timers."Lisa stated.

"Nope. Momo suggested me some other gigs and don't worry it's not illegal or anything. By the way I'm skipping my last class today."Sooyoung pointed out.

"Why?"Sana asked.

"Alice is going to be late today so I'm picking Chaeyoung up, her day care would be ending a little bit early since her teacher is going on labor."Sooyoung said making the two to nod.

"Okay but on Friday's game night you can't be absent."Lisa reminded her.

"I'll try."Sooyoung stated before leaving them.

By the time Sooyoung was at the food court exit she came across the triplets and like as always she would ignore them, she still doesn't consider them as friends because according to her people around school would be just passerby's and wouldn't matter.

"Where's she going?"Jackson asked when they all sat at the girls usual table.

"She's skipping her last class, she's picking her cousin at the day care."Sana answered.

"How about game night? Isn't she coming?"Mark asked.

"Nope. She's working tonight."was all Lisa could answer.

For some odd reason Sungjae was silent all throughout lunch. And Jackson noticed it so he slightly elbowed him to catch his attention which was a success.

"What?"He asked which surprised him. It's been a while since Sungjae had that look.

"You're unusually quiet, you alright?"Jackson tried to shake off the thought and just ask him.

"Yeah, maybe just not in the mood to goof off."Sungjae exclaimed. Lisa and Sana noticed the two's sudden tense atmosphere.

Lisa leaned a bit closer to Sana.

"Is Sungjae okay?"She randomly asked her making sure they wouldn't hear them.

"Molla, he has that Sooyoung vibes all of a sudden."Sana stated making Lisa nod in agreement they were slightly startled when Mark spoke up.

"He's usually like that. So don't mind him, he's just on serious mode Yook."Mark stated making the two girls confused.

"Eh? Sungjae serious? You got to be kidding me, the three of you are well known goofballs. Serious doesn't add up in your personalities."Sana exclaimed while chuckling making Lisa nod in agreement.

"Well me and Jackson are obviously goofballs and we won't deny that but Sungjae's different, he's not like us. Our goofiness just rubbed off on him that's why he seems like one of us, but the real Sungjae is someone who you least expected."Mark points out making Lisa and Sana looked at each other.