Chapter Twenty Seven

"FIEBER"

(FEVER)

———

"WAAAAAAH I CAN'T BELIEVE I IMITATE PARK SOOYOUNG WHEN I CONFESSED!" Sana was now yelling around the living room while Momo was trying to calm her down as Sooyoung just stood there glaring at her.

"Shut up Sana! You two are finally dating, big deal."Sooyoung comments while rolling her eyes.

"But still! I'm still in awe! He's finally my boyfriend!!!!"again Sana yelled like she was in cloud nine.

"Hey Momo, can you take that cousin of yours before my head explodes and I might kill her. She's getting on my nerves."Sooyoung warned making Momo to only giggle.

"Calm down Sooyoung it's her first love we're talking about so this reaction is pretty normal for Sana, and you too Sana get a grip too or she will literally kill you."Momo spoke making the atmosphere to finally settle down.

*cough cough* *sniff*

Sana noticed the sudden change in Sooyoung.

"Hey, are you alright?"She asked concerned.

"It's nothing, I'm fine."was all Sooyoung could say before carrying the empty cups to the sink.

While she washed the dishes Sana and Momo were talking about her.

"I think she's sick."Sana spoke to her cousin.

"Yeah well we both know her she won't admit it no matter what, I already bought her some medicine and placed it on the kitchen counter. It's up to her if she takes it or not."Momo respond.

"Should we tell Sungjae about this?"Sana asked.

"Maybe not for now, she doesn't have class and her part time is tomorrow anyway so she might just stay home and rest. I'll try to come visit her tomorrow as well and see if she's fine."Momo reassured her.

"That's good to hear, but if things gets worse you can always call her boyfriend Sungjae in case she transforms into Incredible Hulk."Sana jokes making the two of them laugh.

Moments later the two cousins had finally left Sooyoung's Apartment since Momo will drive Sana to a hotel near the airport, knowing her cousin she might miss her flight due to traffic in case she oversleep.

———

The next day

Sooyoung had overslept. It was near lunch time when she woke up due to the ringing of her phone, she answered the call without bothering to check who the caller was.

"........hello"she answered barely a whisper.

"I knew it!!!!"the caller yelled on the other line making Sooyoung flinch with the sudden volume of the voice.

"Ugh.... what do you want Sana?"Sooyoung asked finally recognizing her voice.

"Don't give me that attitude you sick girl, I had my suspicions that you've caught a cold or something."Sana stated. "I just got off the airplane and still waiting for my ride back home, I quickly called to check on you. Jeeeez hurry up and eat something and take the medicine Momo left for you on the kitchen counter."Sana continued to nag but Sooyoung wasn't feeling it.