Red Dress (On going)

By authorovert

Park Sooyoung is a 20 year old senior High School student in Seoul International High School. She was origina... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Nineteen

776 40 12
By authorovert

"ABSCHULLSBALL"

(GRADUATION BALL)

———

"GO AWAY! I'M NOT GOING TO THAT STUPID BALL AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT FREAKING MORON EVER AGAIN!"Sooyoung yelled from inside her room. Exacly 8am Lisa and Sana quickly went to check up on her since the ball would start at 6pm, knowing Sooyoung she would bound to skip this especially after what happened between her and Sungjae.

"Don't be like that! It was just a kiss! Grew some boobs woman!"Sana banged on the door shocking Lisa for her choice of words.

"Jeez you're sounding like Sooyoung now and it's creeping me out."Lisa pointed out.

"Well we are dealing with Sooyoung  so we should use Sooyoung language against her."Sana exclaimed while knocking on the door, Alice wanted to help them but for some reason Sooyoung knew this would happen so she hid the spare key of her room and made sure there were no other way they can drag her out.

"TALK ALL YOU WANT SANA BUT I'M NOT LEAVING THIS PLACE WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT."Sooyoung answered from behind the door.

Sana and Lisa even planned on breaking the door open but knowing her she could have blocked a cabinet or her bed by the door to prevent us from opening and they didn't proceed with the plan since they were afraid that Alice would go nuts.

"You're bound to grew hungry and would use the toilet one of this time and we'll be here waiting."Lisa exclaimed but they could hear Sooyoung laughing.

"I ALREADY STOCKED A GOOD AMOUNT OF FOOD FOR ME HERE AND THE TOILET? HAVE YOU GUYS FORGOTTEN THAT I HAVE MY OWN TOILET HERE?"Sooyoung spoke making the two other girls hissed in annoyance.

"Ugh! She is so annoying!"Sana exclaimed as they went down to the living room where Alice was chatting with Joohyun.

"Oh you guys are back, any luck with her yet?"Alice asked when she saw them walking towards them.

"No luck, that woman is so cold and freaking smart for our liking. She might even fulfill her whole plan on skipping the graduation ball, and I bet she didn't even bother buying a dress."Sana said annoyed while they both sat on the couch.

"No worries, I brought an extra dress and shoes for her outfit incase we may need it. I assume you brought your make up too?"Lisa asked making her nod.

"Yeah everything is all set, we only need her. Ugh! This is driving me crazy."Sana complained.

Joohyun and Alice could only chuckle at the sight of them.

"Looks like it's going to be a really hard task for you guys to convince her, I heard that Sungjae asked her to the ball in a weird way."Joohyun spoke.

"Yeah and the outcome was utterly shocking so I really can't blame her action right now."Lisa responded.

"Well duh but she still needs to stop this act and just come with us. She is so annoying this would be the last event we guys are actually going to have before graduation."Sana stated.

They were all out of ideas on how to convince her to come out. They even invited Sungjae and made him beg his hearts out.

Sungjae came back looking like he got stabbed multiple times.

"What the heck happened to your face?" Jackson asked, they also came with him and try to help too but they failed miserably.

"She hates me and she even swore she already killed me multiple times in her head." Sungjae stated sounding like a little kid.

"It's your fault anyway, if you only settled in just coming with us and forget about that event. This wouldn't have happened." Jackson pointed out.

"Hey! Don't blame me you agree with it too and besides if Mark had stopped me before it even happens then none of us would be in this mess, you guys know that I'm an idiot you should have known better that I would do something we're all going to regret."Sungjae stated as the three of them started to argue on who's fault it was.

It's already passed lunch time and Sooyoung is still inside her room. Joohyun already left since she needed to visit school and settle something before getting ready for later herself. All the faculty staff are required to attend the ball as well.

"Isn't she tired yet? It's past 1pm already and you girls need to start getting ready too." Jackson exclaimed as he yawned and stretched his arms. Sungjae and Mark were sleeping on the sofa, the three of them are occupying.

"I just went upstairs 30 minutes ago and I could hear The Stranger Things playing on the background, she doesn't have plans on cooperating at all since she's surfing the net like that."Sana said.

"Then what will we do? Would we skip the ball too?"he asked which quickly they replied with a loud no.

"There's no way I'm skipping the ball, we'll think of something one way or another but I'm sure we'll get her to come."Sana said.

"It's easier said than done, she's too persistent. Ugh!" Lisa was already getting annoyed with Sooyoung's actions.

"How about you guys? Aren't you going to get ready?"Sana asked.

"That's not a problem, we don't need make up and all that hair stuff you girls take hours to finish. We can get ready ready at 5pm since we would be leaving at 6."Jackson responded.

"Jeeez I envy you guys so much. Having long hair and being a girl takes a lot of effort in this kind of situation."Sana pointed out.

Jackson decided to go back to sleep since he already gave up on checking up on Sooyoung since it was clear as day  that she wasn't going to cooperate at all.  Lisa and Sana started helping each other on putting hair curler on their head while being assisted by Alice as she was in charge with the clips and hair spray.

"Hey Alice, where is Chaeyoung? I haven't noticed her since this morning."Sana asked as she continue curling Lisa's hair.

"She's at her teacher's place right now, I dropped her off when you girls came this morning I didn't want her to get involve with Sooyoung right now."Alice answered.

"That's too bad, I would love to play with her since Sooyoung isn't around. That woman is so greedy when it comes to her nieces attention, she often forgets that we even exist when Chaeyoung is around."Lisa said.

"Well Sooyoung is the youngest child and her sister isn't around anymore, so she cherish Chaeyoung so much that she actually treats her like a younger sister or even her own daughter sometimes."Alice shared.

Lisa and Alice continued their conversation until Sana quickly thought of an idea.

"I got an idea!"Sana yelled startling everyone which caused the triplets to wake up.

"Woah woah! What's with the yelling?!"Mark started complaining since his sleep got disturbed.

"Did Sooyoung finally came down?"Sungjae asked and roamed around the place.

"Nope. This woman just suddenly yelled, what the hell is wrong? Did you do something wrong to my hair? Coz if you did I'm going to ruin you."Lisa stated which Sana just ignored and quickly held Alice's hand.

"You're a life savior! Now I know how we can actually make Sooyoung come out of her room on her own."Sana said but made sure to quiet down since she was afraid that Sooyoung might hear her plan.

As much as everyone was confused with her sudden confidence they were all curious on what kind of idea she came up with.

"And what would that plan be?"Jackson asked.

"Operation Chaeyoung attack! Hahahahaha."

———

By 4pm Alice picked up Chaeyoung since they needed her to lure Sooyoung out of her room, meanwhile Sana and Lisa were already done with their hair and make up all they needed to do was change into their dresses but they decided to do it after they successfully done their plan.

The past 2 hours all of them stayed really silent to give off an idea that they already left. Alice even went upstairs and knock on her door if she needed anything, Sooyoung responded of course. When Chaeyoung arrived, everyone hid from her since they needed to let Chaeyoung think that no one is around besides her and her mom.

Good thing the little angel didn't plan on visiting the kitchen or their plan would be a total waste.

"Mama, where's Auntie?"The little girl asked. Good thing Alice was a good actress when it comes to this kind of thing.

"She's in her room right now. Why?"Alice asked.

"I want to play with her."The little angel exclaimed as she ran upstairs and knocked on her door.

Sooyoung didn't bother to respond since she thought that it was Sana or Lisa.

"Go away."Sooyoung said when Chaeyoung continued knocking.

"Auntie! It's me!!"the young one yelled which alarmed her inside.

"Rosè? Is that you?"Sooyoung asked from behind the door.

"Yes. I want to play with you!"she exclaimed but Sooyoung was a little doubtful, she got a bit distracted so she couldn't pay attention wether her friends were still there or not.

Jeez what if they are behind this door?

She thought to herself. When she picked on the peep hole all she could see was Chaeyoung waiting for her to open the door.

"Chaeyoungah, are my friends with you?"Sooyoung asked. The child was oddly confused since she didn't see anyone in the house, Jackson together with Mark were already by the staircase while the others are following behind them. They could hear their conversation but made sure not to make any sound, Alice on the other hand was already waiting by the next room also getting ready to do her part.

"Your school friends?"The child asked.

"Yes yes like your Sana and Lisa-unnie are they with you?"Sooyoung asked.

"Ani, Waeyo?"she asked confused.

"Eh? Didn't you see them in the living room? Or is there a car parked outside the house?"Sooyoung continued to ask, it was awfully quiet so she was also thinking that maybe they already had given up and it was 4 in the afternoon so she thought that they may have went to the salon to get ready or something.

"Only Mama and I are here, no one else. And I didn't see any car too. Are you sick Auntie?"the child asked concerned coz her Auntie normally would have opened the door by the time she knocks.

"Oh no no sweety. It's just that I'm hiding from my friends, are you sure you didn't see them?"Sooyoung was already by the door.

The child didn't know what to do as she was confused on why her aunt was asking about her friends when no one else was around their house.

"Do you want me to call Lisa-unnie for you?"the child ask.

"Oh no no no. Okay I'll come out now, but when I open the door make sure to enter fast okay?"Sooyoung said as she started moving her study table away from the door. And started unlocking the three sliding locks of her door.

Alice was alarmed when she heard some noise so she quickly signaled everyone to come up. Mark and Jackson quickly walked up the stairs as the others followed suite. And by the time Sooyoung unlocked the door knob, Sungjae quickly lifted Chaeyoung up and covered her mouth to stop her from making any noise.

When Sooyoung twist the door knob and slightly opened her door her eyes widen as she saw Sungjae in front of her carrying her niece.

"Sh*t!"she exclaimed as she quickly attempt to close the door but Jackson was quick in sliding half of his body to stop her from closing it. Due to the shock Sooyoung fell over and started cursing when everyone started entering her room, good thing Sungjae was able to cover Chaeyoung' sears before she started cursing non stop.

Mark and Jackson quickly held Sooyoung down as the girls started getting everything done.

"Alice-unnie, the rope and chair please."Sana exclaimed as Alice entered the room carrying what she asked for. Sooyoung's eyes widen as she saw a black dress Lisa was holding and some bag which looked like a make up holder.

"Yah! Let go of me!!!"she started squirming as the two boys were having a hard time trying to pin her down.

"Quick quick! The rope! We need to tie her up before she kills us."Mark was panicking. Good thing they successfully tied her to a chair as the girls started getting her hair and make up done.

"Untie me you traitors! I am not going to that stupid ball and especially not with that idiot!"Sooyoung was getting more annoyed and started to break free from her state.

"Oh come on! Stop it already you've been really stubborn, you can kill Sungjae after the ball all you want but can you at least make us enjoy this night with all of us?"Sana stated.

"I don't like parties and you know that. Why can't you guys just go without me? I won't be enjoying there anyway."Sooyoung pointed out, Alice decided to get Chaeyoung away from the scene since the situation was getting intense. She made sure to apologize to Sooyoung before they left. "Ugh! And you even used my own niece for this. I so hate you all."Sooyoung said really pissed.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me."Sungjae started to apologize but Sooyoung only glared at him.

"I'll forgive you if you untie me right now."Sooyoung states which surprised everyone. Sungjae on the other hand was getting confused on the situation.

"Hey don't listen to her Sungjae."Lisa said when she noticed that he was actually considering it.

"B..but she's going to forgive me."Sungjae sounded really desperate and stupid which made everyone roll their eyes.

"No. She's lying."Sana sternly said but Sooyoung quickly denied.

"I'm a bitch but I'm not a liar."Sooyoung pointed out which made Sungjae smile and was about to let her go but Mark and Jackson quickly held him.

"Oh no you don't! We are all going to the ball together!"Jackson announced making Sungjae struggle to break free.

"Yah let him go!!!"Sooyoung yelled to those two idiots.

Lisa could only face palm with the sudden turned of events. She was expecting today to be as smooth as possible but it turned even more messed up as she thought. While the girls are busy getting Sooyoung ready, the guys decided to start getting ready as well. It was a total disaster in Sooyoung's room when the guys started wrestling each other since Sungjae still wanted to help Sooyoung.

On the other hand Sooyoung already gave up as Sana already finished attaching hair extensions on her hair and Lisa also finished the make up.

"Oh you're oddly quiet now."Lisa asked a bit surprised.

"Ugh. Do I have a choice? It's too bothersome to start protesting when my only ticket off this misery is also in chaos."Sooyoung stated while staring at Sungjae who's hair is being styled by the two egg heads, they already finished wearing their suits.

"If you hadn't been all Sooyoung then we wouldn't be in this mess."Lisa calmly said as Sana nodded in agreement.

"Well I really don't like parties and you both know that."Sooyoung pointed out.

"We know, but it's not that bad to attend just once to serve as a memory. We're graduating next week you know, we should cherish every moment of our days while all of us can still hang out together."Lisa said the atmosphere has finally settled down which Alice was thankful for, she just got Chaeyoung to watch some cartoons as she was about to make some dinner, she just peek on the situation.

Sooyoung grew silent after hearing those words from her friends.

"You should really listen to us Sooyoung or I'll scratch you."Sana exclaimed as she just got out the bathroom wearing her baby blue off shoulder dress that reached an inch above her knee. It look really cute and pretty.

The triplets had finally finished getting ready as they sat on Sooyoung's bed. Sungjae on the other hand was busy roaming his sight in her room, the room had a really nice ambiance to it black and green was obviously her favorite color as he spot some pictures beside her bed. He recognized them as her family, Sooyoung looked really young and she was standing beside a girl that resembles her, behind them were their parents. Mark just glance on his wrist watch and it stated 5:30 so they only had 30 minutes left before they go to school. He was about to remind the girls about the time but quickly halted when Sooyoung suddenly spoke up and completely blew them away.

"Sorry for causing you guys trouble, the real reason why I didn't want to attend was that I myself don't want to admit that we only have a free left before actually parting ways."Sooyoung sounded really sweet and sad and it was a really foreign feeling for them.

Everyone's eyes widen after hearing her confess. Sana was even tears eyed.

"Omo!"was all Lisa could utter as she covered her mouth oreventing herself from crying since she was already wearing make up and she didn't want to ruin her mascara.

The guys even stood up and walked towards them  and stand in front of Sooyoung. She looked really calm and regretful which Mark couldn't hide his feelings as he quickly hugged her.

"This is the Park Sooyoung we've wanted to see!"he exclaimed which hugging her. Sana and Lisa quickly pulled him away since he might messed up her hair and make up, on the other side Sungjae was complaining why he had to hug her of all people.

Then the five of them started arguing, Sungjae started scolding Mark while Jackson tried to calm them down, meanwhile Lisa and Sana was in chaos for they were having a hard time stopping their tears with the sudden moment. Seeing everyone getting really worked up made Sooyoung kind of felt at ease as she couldn't contain herself from bursting into laughters.

Her laughter quickly made everyone stop and stared at her in awe. It was the first time in forever that they have witness Sooyoung actually laughing, they rarely even see her real smile , she was always poker faced or either annoyed or glaring at them. The counted smiles they saw with her were forced and today felt like a miracle, not just a real smile but a real laughter coming from the Ice Queen herself.

O____O - Jackson and Mark

T____T -Lisa

O^O - Sana

>~< -Sungjae

Sooyoung had finally noticed the sudden silence and stopped crying as she smiled.

"Sorry for laughing, can you guys finally untie me? I'm going to cooperate now, and let you girls make me wear that black and Green dress but I won't be wearing heels. I'll wear my converse shoes."Sooyoung spoke once again surprising everyone.

"Can any of you slap me? I think I'm dreaming."Sana exclaimed.

"Me too. I think we all are having the same dream."Jackson added which quickly made Sooyoung stop smiling and glared at them.

"Okay shows over, untie me now and let me cooperate or you guys want me to change my mind? Which is it?"And the bitchy Sooyoung is back.

Everyone quickly laughed.

"Now that's the Sooyoung we all love. I'll go get the scissors."Lisa exclaimed.

"Yeah, let's get you dressed and no you can't wear your converse shoes coz it won't match the dress. I'll let you wear flat shoes if you don't like the heels."Sana suggested.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Well anything is better than those stiletto you girls are planning to wear, I think I might actually break my leg wearing that to the ball."Sooyoung exclaimed, she was finally untied and stood up.

The girls were all getting busy getting Sooyoung changed and the other two guys went down to start the car since they were about to leave. Sungjae on the other hand just stood there staring at Sooyoung afraid that he might do something wrong and make her hate him even more, Sooyoung noticed him and raised an eyebrow.

"What are you standing around? Aren't you going to change your shoes?"She asked him which slightly startled the other two girls since she actually talked to him.

Hearing her say that almost made Sungjae cry on the spot.

"Are we good now?"he asked making Sooyoung stare at him.

"Since when did the two of us became good?"she asked making the girls chuckle at her savage remark, but that only made a Sungjae even more happy.

"God I love you."he mumbled but everyone heard him and Sooyoung pretended not to hear him. Sungjae then followed the other two down stairs.

Lisa and Sana looked at each other arguing wether they would point out the sudden confession Sungjae did and ask why Sooyoung pretended like nothing happened.

"You clearly heard him right Sooyoung?"Lisa finally asked since she lost to a state game with Sana.

"Heard what?"Sooyoung asked confused.

"Oh stop that! We know you heard him loud and clear why the hell are pretending?"Sana this time spoke up. Sooyoung then stood up after she wore the shoes they gave her.

"Jeeez, why do you want me to say anyway? It's not like he never does that before?"Sooyoung pointed out while pulling back her hair extensions behind her.

"Yeah but he never said I love you. Today was the first."Lisa then pointed out.

"Just ignore it. Nothing's gonna change anyway, so are we leaving or not? I can quickly change my mind you know."Sooyoung stated making Sana quickly grab her purse and coat as she started dragging Sooyoung down stairs.

As they were midway the stair case Lisa spoke something that caused something unexpected. Sungjae and the other two were at the button waiting for them.

"Don't deny that you blushed when you heard him say those three words Sooyoung."Lisa said making Sana looked back shocked with the revelation since she didn't see Sooyoung's reaction when Sungjae said that.

"No way."Sana exclaimed and was about the confront Sooyoung but to their surprise she accidentally pushed her off which cause her out balance and was about to fall the stairs. Sungjae was quick in his reflexes as he quickly ran up and caught her, yet the two of them ended up falling off together since Sungjae tripped when he caught her on time.

*thud*

O______O

O///////O

*punch*

"Ouch!"Sungjae exclaimed when Sooyoung punched him. Then Sooyoung got off him and walked out of the house surprising everyone.

Everyone was too shocked to move. Then they heard Sooyoung yelling from the outside.

"What the hell are you guys waiting for?!Christmas?! If we don't leave now then I'm skipping!!"Sooyoung yelled making everyone quickly moved fast, Jackson on the other hand started helping Sungjae up and dragged him out.

"As much as I want to tease you right now but the situation is kind of problematic so wipe that kissmark from Sooyoung's lipstick off your face. Or she might punch you again later."Jackson said pointing towards Sungjae's side of his lips.

Sungjae on the other hand was just grinning like a fool.

"Can I just keep it as is? I think I'm in heaven. I didn't expect to get kissed by her."Sungjae said like an idiots which Jackson rolled his eyes.

"You really want to get killed that badly? And don't forget that was an accident."He points out.

"Nope that was fate."Sungjae declared which only made his friends gave up on trying to help him.

Just Rest In Peace you idiot!

———to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
487K 20.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
379K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 50.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...