๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

By VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... More

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)

8.1K 305 24
By VaVanovels

*listen to the song*🔝

The giggling couple swung their clasped hands as they strolled down the peaceful road to their apartment. Teasing and little compliments slipped here and there as they enjoyed their first date night.

"Where's Scarlet?"

"She told me she's staying at a friend's house for the night, saying it's for some girl night"

Jimin smirked as Riley explained. The couple entered their apartment and Jimin sneaked his arms around Riley while she was cleaning the kitchen island, back hugging her.

"So I have you all alone now?"

Jimin whispered into her ear seductively while he teasingly grind against her back. Riley panicked and whipped her head to where Jimin was staring at her.

"W-What?"

Jimin fully turned her to face him before pressing his body against her causing her to be sandwiched between her boyfriend and the table with his hands caging her.

"You heard me, baby. I have you all.alone.now"

He inched closely making their vision to be blurry due to the close proximity. Their noses brushed slightly before Jimin pressed his lips onto hers.

It was a slowly and sweet kiss as if he was trying to memorize her soft lips and how they tasted like. He unknowingly grinded against harder making her to moan into the kiss. Upon hearing her vulnerable moan, he grew more eager and kissed harder.

Their lips moved in sync but it was getting more difficult for the girl to stay in sync as the boy's lustful desire grew.

His hands slipped from the table and onto her hips before landing on her ass, giving her a hard squeeze which caused her to gasped.

He took the opportunity and shoved his tongue into her mouth, tangling hers with his. He was dominion her to the point where she was arching her back, struggling to support herself as they roughly make out.

It was indeed a lustful kiss but they both knew it was more than just lust. It was filled with greed, craves and love.

Her fingers raked up his hair before grabbing onto his locks. He groaned at the feeling and continued squeezing and caressing her ass while they make out.

"B-Bed...now"

Jimin peeled away from the kiss and breathy said before yanking her into their shared bedroom while reattaching their lips.

They stumbled and grabbing onto each other for support as they drown into the kiss. Soon they reached the bed and fell onto it with Riley onto of Jimin.

She chuckled before unzipping her dress and took it off with no hesitation. He awed at her beautifully sculpted body as he ran his hands along her figure.

"It's your turn, babyboy"

She smirked before ripping his dress shirt off, with all the buttons popping out. He gasped with widened eyes as she chuckled, surprised at herself too.

"Sorry....I will buy a new one..."

She awkwardly held up his ripped dress shirt. He smirked and rolled them over as he hovered over her.

"Oh buy the cheapest ones so I can have you rip them every time we fuck"

He whispered before burying his face into the crook of her neck and kiss it. He continued to kiss further down and finally found the sweet spot when she moaned and harshly sucked on it.

His hands snaked behind her back and unclasped her bra with his lips still latched onto her sweet spot making her soak as she squeezed her thighs together.

He started to kiss further down and reached her breast before sucking on one of her nipples and pinched the other. His eyes stayed on hers while he work his magic making her crazy wet.

His hand traced down into her panties and found her clit. He pressed it while his teeth tugged her nipple.

"AH FUCK BABY"

She was craving for his touch so much that it made her unbelievably sensitive. She dug her nails into the bed and moaned loudly with her eyes shut closed.

His thumb stay pressed on her clit while his other four fingers rubbed in circular motion on her folds.
He went up and attached his lips with hers before tangling his tongue with hers again.

His fingers continued their work before he enter his middle finger into her core.

"Omg...."

She breath out probably exhausted from all the work he pulled on her. She can only imagine how bad it will be when he starts pounding into her.

He thrusted slowly with his fingers at first before adding his index finger and fastened his pace. Soon, he was jack rabbiting her like crazy making her choked on her moans.

"I'm cumming....Jimin I- AHH"

Her moans pitched as she released onto his fingers. She breathed heavily and could only afford to open her hooded, looking at a smiling Jimin as he put his fingers into his mouth and sucked all her juice.

"Deliciously as always"

He pushed himself up to unbuckled his belt before taking off his pants along with his boxers, exposing his hard member.

She let out a happy yet tired sigh upon seeing his member. This is going to be a long night.... She thought.

He pushed her legs apart before laying flat between them and on her. His body pressed onto hers with his elbow supporting his weight.

"Won't you be tired in this position though?"

"I want to be as close to you as I can so I memorize your features when I'm in you"

They sweetly smiled to each and kissed lovingly. He teasingly brushed his member against her folds making her kissed her teeth in annoyance.

He chuckled before pushing in causing both of them to groan.

"How are you still so fucking tightly after stretching you like a thousand times"

He groaned and grinded his hips slowly for them both to adjust. Riley arched her back feeling him filled her up to the brim and stretching her to the max.

Her breast pressed onto his chest and he took the chance to suck on her collarbone, leaving more purple marks.

As they both adjust to each other, Riley started grinding her hips to meet his thrusts. He felt her eagerness and fulfilled her wish by picking up his pace.

She circled her legs around his waist as he pounded in her like a beast. The bed squeaked in sync with his strong thrusts.

Suddenly, she felt him lick her shoulder, close to her the crook of her neck.

"This gonna hurt a little, but you're gonna be fine"

He whispered but before she could comprehend what he meant, she felt a sharp pain on the spot where his breath lingered.

His fangs dug deep into her shoulder while he slowly down his thrust but still pounding deeply. He felt her blood gashing out after he pulled out his fangs, so he latched onto the bite mark and sucked on it.

She was in sheer bliss and her mind was in another realm. It was extremely painful at first but soon it turned to pure pleasure and along with his drowning thrusts, she was taken beyond heaven.

He pulled away from the mark and licked it and kissed it making her shivered by the tingling feeling.

"I love you....I fucking love you"

He started the confession lovingly but ended it with a growl, showing his dominance once again by thrusting powerfully.

She threw her head back and rolled her eyes, feeling the immense sensation in her stomach. It was the feeling she got when she squirted. Her fingers dug into his back as she moaned messily.

Soon, she let out a moaning scream and burst, releasing all over his crouch and dick. He licked his lips, smiling like a madman as he continued to thrust as he was close as well.

He groaned and pounded faster before moaning when he burst into her. They stayed in the position, breathing heavily before Jimin plopped himself up to look at her tired figure.

"I love you...."

He wiped her sweating forehead before kissing it. He got and cleaned both of them before laying next to her and embracing her tightly.

"Baby....what did you do...."

Riley tiredly whispered as she referred to the stingy pain on her shoulder.

"We'll talk about tomorrow. Let's sleep"

He hugged tighter and kissed her before dozing off.

———————————————————————————

😏 did you enjoy the chapter? Hehehehe

Anywayyy I hope you ENJOYED this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU❤️❤️❤️

Is this even legal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 919 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
210K 6.1K 28
โ—‹Word Count: 30kโ—‹ โ—Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
146K 4.6K 57
"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™- ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ" ...