The Great War (A Dark Univers...

By WinterWolf1997

This is a story about a young doctor called John Brown that came back to London for some family matters, but... More

Act 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ACT 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
ACT 3
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 44

1 0 0
By WinterWolf1997

Back with Valerius, he couldn't still believe that he is in the past and he has no idea how the hell he got there.

"Bloody hell. Now, what do I do?" Said Valerius in shock.

The mysterious man that warned him from the werewolf tells him to hurry up.

"Come on, mate. We don't have time to stand up there and do nothing, our king needs our help."

Then a knight of Camelot approach to both of them, calls the mysterious man Percival and tells him that Wilfred, the werewolf leader it's destroying their best defense.

"Sir Percival, we need your help at the southeast entrance of the city. Wilfred the werewolf leader it's destroying our best defense. Oh, Sir Lancelot it's there too."

"Don't worry mate, I'm going right now."

Both of them leave Valerius behind and went to the southeast entrance of the city. Then something else caught Val's attention. He saw a man with a very strange sword (this sword was dark red combine with a dark yellow too and the pommel of the sword is black) yelling King Arthur's name and claiming he was going to kill him for what he has done to him. He has black hair and blue eyes, but he was a very young man, you could say that he was 21 years old.

"The hell kinda sword is that!?" Said Val's concern and worry.

Finally, Dracula appeared far away from Valerius but very close to King Arthur. Unfortunately, he wasn't alone, he was with The Mummy at his right side and The Hunchback Of Notre Dame at his other side.

"So, you finally arrive. Well, it seems that I'm stuck here in the past but if I can kill you now, Dracula, I will save countless lives that you have taken from so many people in the future."

Valerius starts running towards Dracula but then this man that was yelling King Arthur's name stops him, by trying to slay him with his weird sword in one swing. Fortunately, Valerius dodges it and finally, this man tells Val who he is.

"Sorry mate, but I guess you are going to be killed by me, Sir Mordred!"

"Mordred!? You are the traitor?"

"I am Not A traitor! You are serving the wrong king." Said Mordred piss off and tries to murder Val by trying to cut off his head. Valerius dodges it and tells Mordred why is he doing this, working with Dracula and the other monsters.

"Mordred, stop! Why are you doing this!? Why are you helping Dracula destroy our whole world? "

"He is not going to destroy the whole world, you idiot. He and her boss are going to help me take my rightful place in this kingdom and together will purify the world."

Val's attention got caught when Mordred said: "He and her boss" who was he referring too.

"No. They are lying to you; their real mission is annihilating mankind. Can't you see?"

"Shut up!"

Mordred lifts his sword and swings it towards Valerius. He manages to evade his attack and then the two of them clash their swords against each other. When that happened both of them were pushed backward and fall to the ground.

"What the? The hell kinda sword is that?" Replied Valerius.

Mordred gets up and surprised that Val's sword didn't break, so he speaks to him like he wasn't that surprised.

"I got to say, kid, I didn't think that your sword could stand against mine. The anti-Excalibur."

Valerius got shocked for what Mordred told him, he couldn't believe that an anti-Excalibur existed.

"The anti-Excalibur?" Valerius replied breathtakingly.

"Yeah, amazing isn't it? With this sword, I'm going to kill your King...." Then Mordred stops talking, and he realizes that Valerius has The Excalibur and he went mental mad.

"You... You have, The Excalibur!!!!?"

Mordred tries to slay him, but Valerius rolls over in the opposite side that Mordred swings the sword, then Valerius gets up and he gets ready to fight for real this time.

"How is it possible that my father led some like you to wield his sword!!!"

Both of them start fighting and clashing swords. Every time they clash swords the ground near them shake a little bit but not too much and then the ground starts breaking a little bit. Mordred successfully got a very good hit at Val's left leg, putting him on his knees but Val defends himself by hitting on his chest.

"Aah! Damn you." Cried our Mordred.

Then Mordred starts to unleash his full wrath with his sword at Valerius. Valerius was doing the best he could to defend himself by blocking, evading and striking back at Mordred. After a very intense battle between them, both of them look at each other tired and losing blood because of their injuries.

"You have been lucky that I haven't kill you already." Said Mordred trying to leave his pride intact.

"Oh really!! I thought that you already gave your best skills. I got say not bad for a coward traitor." Said Valerius trying to piss him off.

"That's it! I'm taking your head."

Then the man that was in the blue cloak sent Mordred flying away with his magic and King Arthur arrives to help Valerius.

"Hey, kid! Are you alright..." Said King Arthur looking that Valerius has his sword too.

"You have the Excalibur!? Just like I do but how? How is that possible? I thought you said that my sword was one of his kind, that there was no other sword like it?" Said King Arthur talking to the man in the blue cloak.

"I did." He replied.

Then a massive fireball was approaching to hit them but the man in the blue cloak snap his fingers and made the fireball disappear. Then he puts like some kind of a bubble that protects them and stops time outside the bubble.

"Wait, what!? You just..." Said Valerius getting interrupted by the man in the blue cloak.

"Stop time. And protect us from everything. Oh! by the way am Merlin, a pleasure to meet you." Said Merlin taking his hood off but he was no old man, actually, he looked like he was the same age as King Arthur. They looked like if they are in their forties.

"Merlin!? The Great Wizard of all time!"

Merlin laughs at Val's reaction.

"Hahaha, Yes mate that's me. So, you are?"

"Oh! Am Valerius Velmont."

King Arthur and Merlin see each other surprised about Valerius telling them who he is.

"Velmont!?" Asked Merlin.

"Yeah. Why?"

"So, are you a kind of relative with Mary Velmont?" Asked King Arthur.

"Mary Velmont? Wait, no. It's not like it seems alright. I'm...." Said Valerius getting interrupted by Merlin.

"From the future."

"Yes." Said Valerius surprised.

"From the future?" Said King Arthur confused.

Merlin then has like a vision of the time that Valerius comes from and his eyes turn yellow while he had that vision.

"I guess that explains, why you have my sword." Said King Arthur trying to keep up.

"So, from the time you are from. You are fighting Dracula."

"Yes." Said Valerius serious and turning his eyes down.

"If you are fighting Dracula in your time, that means we lose, we didn't stop him." Said King Arthur looking at Dracula outside the dome.

"Why are you here?" Asked Merlin eager to know his reason.

"I didn't come here on purpose."

"So how did you...." Said King Arthur getting interrupted by Valerius.

"Don't know. The last thing I remember is that I enter with my friends at The Labyrinth of the Dead, to find some kind of a new weapon to defeat Dracula and then some foggy figure appeared in front of us and the next thing I know I was here in the past."

Merlin chuckles.

"Valerius, let me ask you a question alright." Said Merlin looking at him smiling.

"Yes."

"Why were you seeking a new weapon to defeat Dracula, if you already have one?"

"I beg your pardon? I don't fully understand the question."

"It's simple, what is the most powerful weapon that God has given us? It's not a sword or magic or a bow and arrow or even a spear. It's Hope, hope, it's the most powerful weapon that God has gave us and trusted us. It's the light that darkness is so afraid of. Its power is limitless. Stop looking for new weapons if you already have one mate. Now get back home alright." Explained Merlin.

"I beg your pardon? What do you mean by...." Said Valerius before he could finish speaking, Merlin and King Arthur smile at him and finally Merlin snaps his fingers and everything went white again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 1 16
Gideon Saint is dying for something exciting to happen in his life. With his love of history, he figures an internship at the museum has to be a good...
251 15 6
He does not remember the feeling of panic rising in his throat at the thought that he would not be discovered before he became nothing more than a de...
82.8K 2.2K 22
My name is Prince Merlin Aragon Ambrosius, and I hate being a prince, so much that I ran away from home, to live in Camelot, a place where my kind ar...
51.6K 1.8K 13
Arthur and Merlin are connected by a Magic stronger than any other but while Merlin tries his best to keep his Soulmate alive, Arthur ignores his sou...