The Great War (A Dark Univers...

By WinterWolf1997

This is a story about a young doctor called John Brown that came back to London for some family matters, but... More

Act 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ACT 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
ACT 3
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 42

1 0 0
By WinterWolf1997

Back with Ellie she too was laying on the ground in the middle of a battle and she was in another place that was familiar too.

"Dammit! What happened? Where am I?" Said Ellie confused too on what happened.

Finally, she recognized the place.

"Wait. I'm back in Leona's."

Then a Drako flew near her and attack a tower in the city, murdering some Velmont Hunters and some wizards that were in there.

"What's going on? How is it that am back in the city and we are attacking it?"

But the thing is that they were not attacking the city to reclaim it. Instead, they were defending it from Dracula and other creatures. Then a wizard yells at her, asking her if she is ok.

"Master Ellie!! Are you alright?"

"Master Ellie? Uh, Yes!" Said Ellie yelling back at him and confused, in why the wizard was calling her Master Ellie.

Then the wizard gets closer to check if she was telling the truth.

"Are you sure?" Asked The wizard concern.

"Of course."

"Alright, let's go to the battle."

"Wait, wait. When did we start attacking the city to reclaim it? And why are you calling my Master Ellie?"

The wizard was surprised and didn't understand the question. So, he tells her what's going on.

"Master Ellie, we are not attacking the city to reclaim it, that was years ago. We are defending it. Are you alright?"

Then another wizard gets to them, to tell them to stop talking and to get into the fight.

"Hey, you two! Get back in the fight."

The new wizard recognized Ellie and he asks for her forgiveness.

"Huh? Master Ellie! I'm truly sorry for talking to you like that. I didn't know that it was you. But.... wait? I thought that you and King Valerius were fighting outside the castle, against Dracula and the others."

Ellie didn't understand what was happening, so she just acts like nothing was happening and played along.

"Of course, I'm on my way back."

Ellie gets near where the castle was and then she saw Valerius fighting against Dracula and herself fighting against The Mummy. Then something else caught her attention. A new female Velmont Hunter was fighting against some new evolve Ekons and she had this very weird sword like nothing she had ever seen. It was the color of the white celestial stars in the sky and it was a very beautiful sword, not to mention she was a very skilled fighter too. She had the vestment of a Velmont Hunter with the Tree of Life symbol on their chest, glowing blue.

"Bloody Hell! Where am I?" Said Ellie in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 15.7K 129
When Merlin ventured back to Ealdor to help fight off Kanen, he returned to Camelot with someone else, his little sister, Miriam. With a fiery perso...
251 15 6
He does not remember the feeling of panic rising in his throat at the thought that he would not be discovered before he became nothing more than a de...
343 42 12
Mainu, a young mage with a thing about dirt, is pulled away from his bland, academic life by Hesykhia, a Master Fate, and meets a vivacious princess...
725 48 38
"Everyone loves a good fantasy, but my life was turned upside down by one." What would you do if you had the ability to control the air? How about if...