Who We Are BOOK 1 ✔

By clucky_chicken

•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [Trailer in the introduction~] [GOING THROUGH EDITING] Heroes put others before... More

Introduction
Back story
Map
Dance monkey
Infinity
Wow
Remedy
Detention
Silence
Move your body
Mikrokosmos
I like it
Alphabet boy
Takeaway
Genius
Everybody hates me
This is America, i guess
Lion
OOMM
Bad guy
Sing it with me
Take me back to London
Jumpsuit
P.O.P.
IDWK
Holding on to you
Waiting for love
Nocturnal
The crown
Money
Save me
Choose to believe
Fly away
Dark down below
Kissin U
Jopping
One thing right
Machine
Greatest
I think I
Easier
Killing butterflies
Dancing with your ghost
Super clap
Fire
Wave
She wolf
Cosmic love
Do you mean
Spectrum
killi killi
Gleam
Never really over
Don't let me down
Lit
Look at her now
Character profiles!
Follow
Run away
Ride it
I love you, But I don't like you
New rules
Money
Ocean
Warriors
Soso
To be Human
Sandcastles
Love so soft
Diamond
Catch my breath
Serenity
You're gonna know my name
Where the shadow ends
Dangerous
What the hell
Tears
Bells
Alone
No lie
Latch
Animals
One kiss
Desperado
Afraid
Don't leave me
Ghost town
Stars dance
No promises
Leightweight
Beautiful now
Diamonds
Grip
TWIT
Comatose
Strangers
Yesterday
This could be us
Toxic
All my love
Strawberry shortcake
Lone digger
Blue
Shelter
Splash
By The Grace of God
slide away
Money
Alright
Euphoria
Riptide
Hurricane
Wannabe
Oh My Dear Lord
everything i wanted
Until it's gone
Revolution
Blood // Water
Revenge, and a little more
I need a hero
When I Grow Up
Horns
Who do you love
LA devotee
Emperor's new clothes
Tik Tok
End of Part 1
My Name
Notice!
Decision made
Book 2
Extra
Bored
Accidental Art
Accidental Art pt2
Extra
What the Cluck?
What The Cluck?
Notice
oooo!
oh my-

Unbroken

3.8K 332 120
By clucky_chicken

"I'm gonna fall like I don't need saving"

- Demi Lovato

_______________________________________

"Another day, another chance to find the president"

"Honestly, Hoseok, what are you planning on doing if you even meet him?"

"Introduce myself, duh" it was the second day of the festival and this time you had to come on your own as Kangjoon was busy with some Hero council business.

"Whatever, I already helped you for an hour yesterday so I don't have to owe you anything" as soon as you entered the park, you saw the red haired hero talking to one of the guards and for his safety, he was lucky enough for you to take him away before he would say something he shouldn't.

"I only have this time to try and find him because of the treasure hunt I'm hosting later" this event is very popular for the children to partake but adults are also allowed to join.

"What's the prize this year?" You never really took part in the treasure hunt after you reached sixteen, seeing as it wasn't fun as it used to be when you were younger.

"I think they said it was an all-you-can eat Protein world card for the year-"

"Did you just say Protein world?!" Jungkook exclaimed out of nowhere. Both you and the Eros hero jumped in surprise, not expecting to get a jump scare so early in the day.

"Don't do that!"

"Did I hear right, then?" Hoseok could only nod as he was busy trying to calm down his racing heart.

"Taehyung! Let's go sign up for the treasure hunt!"

"Are you serious?! I still have a headache from drinking last night! A treasure hunt is not what I need-"

"Oh shut up, the prize is an all-you-eat Protein world card"

"What are we waiting for then?" And off they ran towards the booth where people could sign up for the treasure hunt.

"You shouldn't have told him, he's going to ruin it somehow" knowing fully well how determined Jungkook can be, you could only imagine the worst to happen.

"What's the worst that can happen. Anyway, I'll be off to find the president, bye~" and he too left you to do his own treasure hunting.

"I shouldn't have come today..."

"Y/N!" Turning around, you smiled at the familiar person coming your way, his pink hair bouncing as he jogged over.

"Jimin! You're here!" Maybe today wasn't going to be so bad after all.

"I just arrived, how about you?" Choosing not to tell him about the chaos that had happened before, you told him you also arrived instead.

"Cool! We can walk around together then?" Nodding, you gestured to go see the farm animals that they had brought in today for everyone to see and pet.

"Shall we go check out the petting zoo?"

"Do you even need to ask? Let's go!" The usually cloudy sky, opened up to reveal the bright sun which made the flowers look even more beautiful as they opened up more. Thankyou, Eros. You heard my calls and you've answered!

You and Jimin entered the zoo and went in to the rabbit area where you were allowed to pick them up and pet them.

"Oh my- look how cute they are!" You squealed as they came hopping over to you.

"Jimin, where is the bag of carro-" before you could finish your sentence, your eyes widened in awe at the scene before you. Jimin was crouched down and he held two rabbits in his arms while one had managed to jump on his back and carried on to the top of his head.

"Don't move! Let me get my phone... say cheese!" The lightning hero smiled as you took his photo before gently placing the rabbits down and grabbing the one that was on his head.

"You rascal, how did you get up there?" Your heart couldn't handle the cuteness and thus you sat down on the floor of hay to regain strength.

Deciding that photos weren't enough, you switched to video mode and started to record the Eros hero as he continued to play with the rabbits.

"They really like you, Jimin! It's like you're one of them" suddenly, you felt soft padded feet jump on your lap before feeling them move onto your shoulder then on to your head.

"Haha, he's on you now!" Jimin exclaimed while laughing. He gestured for you to pass him your phone and you did as he requested while trying not to make the energetic rabbit fall.

"Wait, is he nibbling on my hair?!" Jimin watched through the screen at your attempt to stop the animal from eating your hair which only made him laugh harder.

Looking at you closely, he had realised that your red and white checkered dress really made you look cute and decided to secretly take a photo with his phone while you were busy dealing with the hungry animal.

"There! You're supposed to eat that!" You had managed get it off you and after doing so, you tried to feed it the mini carrots you got from the box at the entrance.

"Shall we go and see the chicks?" Jimin asked after standing up and brushing off the hay from his pants. He was currently wearing a white Tshirt that displayed the Eros logo and slightly ripped jeans.

The air was warmer than yesterday so he didn't bother to bring a coat and neither did you.

"That's a good idea, it's getting busy here" more people started piling in since it was nearing to mid day and that was the usual time that everyone would come to the festival.

"Grab my hand" looking at his outstretched arm, you smiled before accepting his offer. After making sure that you had removed all the hay from your clothes, you made your way along with Jimin to where the chicks were.

"Aww! Look how small they are!" There were children already inside playing with the chicks while being supervised by the owners.

You walked over to where all the chicks were and picked one up gently.

"Shh, you're okay buddy" the yellow animal calmed down slightly after feeling sturdy and safe in your hold. Suddenly, you heard a camera shutter go off.

"Jimin! What are you doing? Come and join me" the culprit was the mentioned hero who had decided to take photos of you and the chicks instead.

"I want to take photos, smile~" giving up, you brought the chick closer to your face and placed a kiss on it's small head softly. After taking the photo, he immediately opened up his gallery to see how it turned out. His eyes softened at the adorable photo, wanting to look at for longer but unfortunately, he was interrupted.

"Excuse me? We're doing a special event where couples are allowed to name one of the chicks of their choice" the person who was in charge of looking after the chicks asked the pink haired hero, analysing that perhaps you and him were a couple by the way you two were acting.

The hero looked over at you to see that you were busy playing with the chick that was still in your hands before looking back at the worker.

"Can we name that one?" Deciding to take up on the offer even though you two weren't dating, he watched as the boy looked at the chick you were holding and nodding his head.

"Yes you can name that one"

"Y/N! Come over here" confused, you wondered why the worker was talking to Jimin and decided to go over and find out why.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, apparently we can give that little guy a name" you raised your brows in disbelief.

"Wait, really? Erm, wait let me think of a cute name..." thinking hard, you tried to think of a name that would suit the small ball of fluff. Until it hit you.

"How about Clucky?" Chuckling slightly, Jimin nodded at your name choice before looking back at the boy.

"Clucky it is then!"

_______________________________________

A/N: I'm in the story, guys(*^*)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 3.2K 34
[COMPLETED] "Superheroes exists kids. they are everywhere" Hi, my name is Tash and I created this book to see how far I could create my world of imag...
746 45 22
Jeon Jungkook gets a job and with that comes a chance to reinvent who he is. The only friend of his past life, Aviana, knows all his secrets. Can he...
18.6K 135 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...