๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

Por VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... Mais

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™

5.2K 289 42
Por VaVanovels

"Grandpa Riot? Do you really think Jimin can do this?"

"Yes, child. He has to do it"

"But-"

"But this is SOOO LAMEEEEE"

The couple and the old man have been standing in front of a rabbit burrow quietly but clearly blew up their cover with Jimin impatient whines.

Today's training, according to Riot, is to train Jimin's sneakiness and 'no sound' technique but CLEARLY someone was not cooperating as he had considered bunnies as an easy prey and even claimed to have NO problem hunting one.

"Impatience, son!"

Riot hissed irritatedly at his annoying grandson.

"Now now baby, is a must for you to do this to improve your skills, hm?"

Riley nuzzled into her boyfriend's neck trying to bring out the hunting side of him.

"Fine...."

He pouted and Riot was quite shock to see how much impact Riley has on him.

"Jimin.....time to transform"

Riot picked up a strong odor, assumably belongs to a rabbit in the burrow. Jimin lazily stood up and hid behind a rock to transform and stayed there waiting for the prey to appear.

Riley once again slumped seeing Riot who was staring in space as he mind linked Jimin.

Remember, son. Patience.

Jimin groaned at his grandfather's continuous usage of that boring word. He waited as the rabbit sniffed the air and peeked a little. It must have picked up a faint scent of Jimin as it ducked a little but hunger took over the prey as it hopped out and sniffed the air for food instead of predators.

Jimin swung his tail a little slowly going into his hunting mode as he fixed his gaze on the rabbit.

Straighten your tail, boy. Keep your balance.

Jimin instantly fixed his posture at Riot's reminder. The boy really doesn't like to be disciplined but if the training was what he really needed to defeat his father then he will push away all his childishness and train hard.

He bent more so his hindquarters are fully flexed for an abrupt attack.

As soon as the rabbit was few feet away from its burrow, Jimin pushed himself out of the bush and stood in front of its home blocking it. His movements was so smooth that he looked like he glided out of the bush with snake like body and landed with no sound at all.

The rabbit only scent the wolf's presence when his scent got stronger but it was too late when Jimin snapped its neck.

"YAYYY WOOHOOOOO YOU GO MY BOI"

Riley cheered loudly before jumping onto the big wolf and dangled herself on him like a koala.

"Impressive, son. You're sure a fast learner"

Riot came shortly after with a proud grin. Jimin begun shrinking before fully transforming back to human with Riley still hanging onto him. 

"Hey babe...."

"He-OH SORRY"

Riley immediately let go and blushed when she realized she was holding onto a naked and smirking Jimin.

"Y-You have a little....blood....there"

Riley stepped closer and wiped the corner of his lips making him smirked even wider.

"You really crave for forest sex, don't you?"

"JIMIN!"

"Children, I'm still here"

Riot pinched the bridge of his nose seeing the childish act of the couple.

"So what's next, grandpa"

"You will be hunting at night"

Riley felt a shiver down her spine hearing his new task. Sure she was always thrilled to watch him hunt but for some reason him hunting in total darkness with nothing to rely on other than his sixth sense ticked her nerves.

Not to mention the nocturnal predators that prey on anything that moves. These predators are not just animals, they can be in the same category as Jimin; supernatural beings....

From what her boyfriend confessed, werewolves are just one of the many supernatural beings on Earth. The examples he gave were witches, wizards and his least favorite; vampires

It took her quite awhile to let all that sink in but she was rather excited to actually see more of it as she begged Jimin to show her one, which of course he will on few conditions.

"You know very well, son. The night is a hunting parade for your kind and some other disturbance as well"

Riley clenched the hem of Jimin's shirt nervously as she feared for her boyfriend's safety. That night Jimin rampaged the forest caused some unwelcoming guest to visit the forest and decided to stay, making the scavenger forest even more lethal than it already is.

"G-Grandpa Riot? Perhaps he should train more before hunting at night? Like water hunting, trees feasting and-"

"Tree feasting?"

Riot grinned at Riley's anxious figure as Jimin giggled at her cute attempt at protecting him.

"I'll be fine, baby. Are you doubting this?"

He flexed his biceps to Riley which loosened up her stiffened body.

"You sure you'll be fine?"

Riley turned serious and cupped his face. Jimin brought his hands up and caress hers and smiled warmly before pecking her forehead.

"Of course, baby. I'll be finer than my ass"

Riley gently slapped his shoulders before pulling him into a hug. Riot guided her onto a tree where they could spectate Jimin's hunting.

The once blue fluffy sky is now engulf by hues of black and navy. The trees stopped wavering as the chill breeze ceased and the streaming river was the only sound to be heard in the pin drop silent forest.

It seemed like the forest was lifeless but that's the bait to lure in weak preys and predators only to be brutally killed.

Jimin transformed into his wolf form again and glided through the forest being extra careful and skillful as well. Riley couldn't even hear him and Riot couldn't manage to pick up his scent. They could only watch him from the tall tree where they hid.

Suddenly, Jimin's pace quickened and his posture changed becoming tensed and concentrated. Riot nudged the fidgeting Riley to get onto his back when he transform and follow Jimin. Riot transformed and bounced from trees to trees trying to keep up with his swift grandson with Riley holding tightly onto him.

Jimin was gliding through the forest smoothly and not making a single sound wave as his paws hit the ground. He was playing at his utmost best and putting all his training into the hunt.

All he could think of was beating his father at his own game and protect Riley with all his might. No predators or threat will come near her and if they do, they will be putting their worthless life on the line.

Riot growled lowly and startled her as she was unknowingly exposing herself when she started crawling out of their hiding spot to watch Jimin.

Riot nudged his nose trying to get her attention to a large elk which was Jimin's target. It was no weak prey at all as it continuously smelling the air, lightly swinging its long horns and made little rustles only. It was a top prey for sure, a hard one to hunt.

Riley fidgeted further as she watched how the elk tensed a little at Jimin's faint presence. Even though Jimin was suppressing his scent and sounds to the maximum, the elk was still able to pick up his indistinct presence.

"Grandpa Riot? What if something happens? What if the elk attack Jimin first? What if-"

Riot tenderly snuggled Riley's head as she was anxious over everything.

Jimin shadowed the elk behind a tall bush and read its every move. His tail straightened, ear perked, nose twitched and pupils dilated.

He started crawling towards the elk while staying away from branches or dry leaves to avoid making
sounds. His muscles worked smoothly to push his body gently through the woods and his sense was at its peak.

The elk lowered its guard and searched for fresh fruits hanging on the bushes and it was a perfect opportunity for an attack.

He bent further, contracting all his muscles before he shoot himself straight towards the defenseless elk and dug his teeth into its neck.

"JIM-"

Riley screamed when she saw a large figure launching towards Jimin but before he could respond, the figure shoved him away from the elk.

Riot quickly hold Riley back before she get herself into trouble. Jimin groaned before turning furious at whoever disturbed his hunting which all werewolves despise the most.

He stood up and faced a large dark brown wolf, not just any wolf, a werewolf. The area Jimin was hunting on does not belong to anyone so for someone to disturb him while he hunts, it means a 'fight till death' challenge.

The brown wolf growled and stomped one of his paws. Jimin was poring over the wolf's figure trying to find its weakness but something else caught his attention. A dragon crest mark.

———————————————————————————

OHHHHH WHO DO YOU THINK IT WAS :)))

Anywayyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU 💕💕💕

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

106K 6.2K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
2K 283 12
The monotony of his life ceased the day he met a love he's never known and he will do everything in his power to keep the cycle broken. *Park Jimin...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
12.3K 597 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...