๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

Por VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... Mรกs

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ

5.7K 282 112
Por VaVanovels

"Get up, son! Launch at him!"

The kind and gentle old man turned out to be quite the grumpy couch that every loves and hates. He gave Jimin a task to fight a rouge that had known to be swift and stealthy. All Jimin had to do was keep up and beat up, sounds easy right? Absolutely not.

Riot wanted Jimin to fight in his wolf form which he hadn't get used to considering he only hunt in wolf form and fight in human form. The rouge was much smaller than him but he seemed to be boneless and slithered around like snakes and attacks his enemy's legs only which was indeed a good strategy.

Grandpa! He kept nibbling on my goddamn legs!

Jimin barked loudly and echoed the cave.

"Language young man! And he nibbles because he doesn't want to break them!"

Riley just sat there dumbfounded by the seemingly weird scene. An old man yelling at an agitated barking wolf who was fighting with a skinny wolf who was probably more skilled than the big one.

The steam coming from the bowls of ramen in front of her caused her vision to be misty yet exciting as she watched the wolf fight for the old man's approval. It's been 30 minutes since her trip back to the apartment to cook some ramen for her boy with the company of Scarlet and the once hot noodles had turned soggy and cold but she wasn't going to wait for his training to finish so she ate first. There's no love when it comes to food:)

She spectated the training and couldn't help but crave the ability to hear werewolves' mind links. She often see Jimin stare into nothingness but knew that he was either speaking to his wolf or to Scarlet.

"Straighten your tail and balance yourself so you can move around easily without stumbling!"

"Pick up the pace, son!"

"Focus on his legs-"

"Jimin! Behind you!"

Riley cut Riot in his couching to prompt Jimin but the big wolf got tackled and the swift small wolf won.
Riot sighed and approached his grandson before smacking his head with the walking stick making the seemingly fearless wolf to whimper.

"You have a lot to learn, son"

Jimin transformed back still panting and whined at his grandpa's lecture.

"Ramen~"

He dragged himself towards Riley, mostly towards his food, but was stop once again with a smack to the head by the walking stick.

"Grandpa! It hurts!"

"Riley darling you can have the ramen. Your boy here will hunt as a punishment for slow progress"

Riley stepped down the rock she was sitting and squatted down beside a whining Jimin while patting his back telling him that once this 'war' is over, she's gonna cook tons of ramen for him.

"Grandpa? May I come with you guys?"

Riley tugged on Riot's sleeves and gave him puppy eyes which worked as usual.

"Sure darling but you have to stay close to me as I'm bringing Jimin to a different and much more dangerous place to hunt. I'm going to transform and give you a ride, okay?"

Riot gently patted Riley's head and cooed seeing how excited she was while Jimin was sulking at his grandpa treating her like his own child while he gets smacked like 2000 times a day.

"She's not even your grandchild!"

"But she's my granddaughter-in-law"

Jimin didn't know if he was suppose to be happy that Riley is his forever or sulk as his grandfather teased him again.

Riot walked to a big rock presumably stripping to transform. A few groans and growls before he stepped out and the couple were in awe. He looked exactly like Jimin's wolf but a bigger and older version where there were white patches of fur around his muzzle indicating he's indeed an old wolf. His eyes mirrored Jimin's as well as it was golden with hint of amber. And last but not least, the thick jet black coats his body like his grandson.

"Riot! You look dashing!"

Riley ran to the newly transformed werewolf and hugged it tightly, burying her face deep into his winter coat making Jimin sulked even more. Seriously? He's old! And I'm right here! A handsome manly boyfriend!
Jimin frowned and Riot noticed as he growled to urge his grandson to transform as well.

"Riley!"

"Yea- holy sh..."

Jimin started stripping in front of his girlfriend and his grandfather. Talk about show-off....Riley widened her eyes and jaw-dropped at his boldness of doing that. He begun transforming with his back enlarging, hands turning into paws, bones cracking and finally got onto his knees and hands before turning fully into his big black wolf.

He stood proudly as he had impressed his girlfriend once again but his grandfather who just shook his head embarrassed by his grandson's childishness.

Riley glanced back and forth at the two wolves and slightly frowned.

"Okay...I'm having a hard time recognizing you guys."

She scratched her head as the wolves looked like they're twins but she took advantage of their height difference and immediately recognized Jimin as the shorter one. Sometimes, it's good to be short so yo girl can recognize you;).

We're going to the center of the forest

Center? Isn't there where predators and preys are much bigger to adapt to the competitive environment?

Correct, son. Hunting there will be a great training for you.

Grandpa I already had hard time training with Zackus and now you want me to compete for food with predators that are bigger than Zackus?!

"Guys?....I uh...I just wanted to know how m I going to communicate with you?"

Riley fidgeted her fingers as she interrupted the guys' conversation causing them to acknowledge her small presence.

Have you bonded with her?

Bonded as in....

Yes son sex. Have you had sex with her?

Grandpa y-you don't jus-

Have you?

Fine I have....

How many times?

Twice

You didn't mark her?

I thought I was a rouge so marking and bonding wasn't in my 'to do list'

No wonder she can't hear you....

"Guys~? I know I'm not a werwolf but can you not discriminate me?"

The poor clueless girl pouted when she thought the guys were ignoring her. Jimin turned to her and licked her neck causing her to giggled and stroked his fur.

Well you need to try harder next time

You mean fuck her harder?

LANGUAGE! *sigh* no son, I meant try marking her and make the bond stronger.

Riot dropped his head in defeat after realizing his grandson's stupidity. Not to blame him though, he was raised by a rouge as well so he wasn't fully aware what being a werewolf truly meant.

"Can we go hunt now?"

Riley played with Jimin's ears as she yawned. Riot bent down a little for the girl to climb on before exiting the cave followed by Jimin.

Despite Riot old age, he bolted through the forest like a teenage wolf and Jimin was having trouble catching up, same goes to the giddy Riley who struggled to held on without falling off the tall wolf.

After minutes of running for Riot and disastrous for the couple, they came to a stop. They hid behind trees that were much bigger and taller than those in Jimin's hunting ground. The place was pin-drop silent, there was a huge field in front of the trees lined with tall grass that seemed to wavered as the wind blew.

It seemed much more beautiful and peaceful than the rest of the forest but that's biggest ambush. In those tall grass hides the deadliest predators, behind those big trees stands huge preys that were ready to defend and kill those who threaten them and the field was filled with bones of those who can't survived the cruel nature.

Suddenly, a little deer came out of the woods and approached the big field which was fertilized with savory green grass. It bounced happily at the nutritious field.

Jimin took it as an opportunity and almost launched his attack when his grandfather yanked him back by his tail making his winced. Riot pointed to the wavering field with his nose indicating Jimin to watch carefully.

What Jimin saw had him stunned. The grass were
wavering as if something was swimming in it. But it wasn't just one or two of them, there were about eight of them circling the clueless deer. No sound, no rustling and no scent at all. Nothing. The tall grass seemed to block the deer's sight of the terror as it enjoyed its last meal.

And in just a millisecond, something tackled the deer from the grass and POOF....gone....
There was no wailing of the deer or growling of whatever attacked it but only a short rustling of grass and the deer was gone.

The couple were equally amazed and terrified by the way predators hunt here. Had Riot not pull Jimin back, he might be on the lunch menu as today's special. Riot once again guided Jimin back to the calmer side of the forest while having a paranoid Riley constantly scanning her surroundings.

That's where you will be hunting next time

But grandpa! That's impossible! I can't even see what was lurking in the field and there was not scent at all!

The grass masked the scent of the predators in there that's why they love to hunt there but only the top dogs can as predators eat predators too.

Grandpa....you're not helping my nerves here

Now that you've seen the bury hunting, why don't you try it out at your hunting ground?

Bury hunting?

They called it bury hunting because predators seemed to mask their presence so well that they don't exist at all.

Jimin nodded and led his grandpa to his hunting spot. When they arrived, Riot sat on a big rock with Riley while they watch Jimin hunt. Riley was looking forward to see her boyfriend hunt while Riot just focused solely on Jimin's performance.

The black wolf hid behind rows of bushed and sniffed the area. He abruptly stopped when a buck came to the river for water. The buck was huge, almost as big as a moose, it's horns were much thinner and sharper indicating that it must've won fights for it had no sign of broken horn.

Jimin had a moment of hesitation seeing that the buck was quite a tough prey to kill but he needed to impress his grandfather AND his girlfriend too.

He got into his hunting posture gathering all his concentration on the thirty buck. He almost growled but remembered the hunting back at the forest center and kept quiet. Trying to imitate the predator he watched, he 'swam' around the bushes as well and circled the buck trying to find its blind spot.

Riot's mouth curved upwards a little seeing his grandson picking up things fast and was a fast learner. Jimin halted when he stared directed at the buck's hindquarters. He backed up a little so he had enough space to launch a swift yet powerful attack onto the buck.

In a short amount of time, Jimin bolted right at the buck's hindquarters and aimed for the back of its neck where its horns can't reach him. He bite down with utmost force that it's neck broke instantly and dropped dead onto the ground.

No sound no scent....Jimin chanted as he panted but a cheerful applaud broke him out of his trance. His bubbly girlfriend dashed into his fur and embraced him with non-stop praising. Riot came next with a proud grin and licked Jimin's ear as a praise for his great job.

Amazing job, son. Now eat.

Riot and Riley sat down and watched the big wolf dug into his meal.

———————————————————————————

First chapter of Jimin's hardcore training!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUUU💕

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2K 283 12
The monotony of his life ceased the day he met a love he's never known and he will do everything in his power to keep the cycle broken. *Park Jimin...
162K 7.4K 58
Park Jimin lives in a world where werewolves exist. He was abandoned by his pack without really understanding or knowing why. He couldn't know that...
3.1K 129 45
Lust; A very strong sexual desire. **You can enjoy this book without any knowledge of BTS** (This book is a complete work of fiction and comes from...
173K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...