I Miss You ( An Ashton Irwin...

By A_Hemmings

Calum Hood has fallen for his bandmate Ashton Irwin's ex-girlfriend. Ashton cheated on her, and she found out... More

Prolouge (Part One)
Meet Lucas! (Prolouge Part 2)
Meeting up.
Double Trouble
Telling Secrets and Sleepovers
Apology Accepted Irwin
I Promise...
Date Night
Eighteen (part 1)
Eighteen (Part 2)
Truth be told....
New Living Arrangements.
Strange Instincts
Second Chances
Hi or Hey?
L.A. Baby!
How Could You?
Paparrazzi
Let It Go
Good Morning L.A
Goodnight
Just A Dream
100 votes!!!!!!
I Don't Know What To Do
Let Him Go
Coming Home
Ring Shopping
Weird Behaviour
Are You Gonna Ask Or Not?
Proposal
Yes!
Not a chapter!!!!!
Sexy Times *Warning: Smut*
Warzone
Video Shoot
Going Home
Epilouge :)
**SEQUEL!!**

Make Up Your Mind

1K 48 2
By A_Hemmings

Allie's P.O.V

I woke up in the warm embrace of Ashton. All the thoughts from last night came to me.

Ashton and I are fucking engaged, and after what we have been through, that honestly surprises me.

I wiggle out of Ashton's arms and go to the bathroom and hop in the shower quick.

After that I get dressed and go outside and start walking to the pharmacy right down the street from the house.

I go in, get what I need, pay and walk back to the house before anyone misses me.

"Allie, how'd you sleep last night?" Calum asked me. I shrugged.

"I slept fine why?" I asked and calum giggled at me.

"Well I was asking because from what I heard, you and Ashton were going at it pretty damn hard." Calum joked. I slapped his arm playfully as my face blushed bright red.

"So why are you up so early?" Cal asked me. I just showed him the bag.

"I don't think I can deal with another baby just yet." I said and Cal nodded his head.

I went up to the bathroom and took the pill out and threw the box away.

One thought kept running through my mind.

If I have all the help I need for another baby, why shouldn't I have another one? Ashton can be here from the start this time.

I just don't know if I am ready for another. Lucas isn't even a year old yet. He will only be turning a year old after I'm a good four months into the pregnancy.

Jesus, Allie just make up your mind. Do you want another kid now or not?

Great now I'm talking to myself like a fucking crazy person.

Without really thinking, I threw the pill into the toilet and flushed it down.

Guess it's all in fates hands now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 938 20
(COMPLETED) After something terrible happened to Bella and her family, the bonds between her and the four band members from 5 Seconds Of Summer grow...
1.7M 65.1K 36
Michael is looking for a new start and a way to manage his anger issues when he moves back to Sydney, leaving his mum behind, and moves in with his f...
5.7K 172 26
(AN: Edited Chapters.) Hi Im June Somers! well this is my story about how ive been bullied, fallen in love, and made new friends. Im being bullied b...
941 101 10
Calum has looked after Amber ever since she was born, when he was around four years old. He always felt the need to protect her, but he never knew wh...