๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

Por VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... Mรกs

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง

6.8K 351 41
Por VaVanovels

*listen to the song while reading this chapter*

"Sir! Ma'am! Mr Zackus is awake!"

The couple rushed to Riley's apartment at the news eager to get information on the brutal attack. When they entered the living, Zackus was breathing slowly, his body was so fatigue and fragile that his muscles gave up on supporting him leaving the man slumping and limbs hanging loosely.

"Zackus...."

Jimin's whisper was filled with guilt and grief seeing his guardian looking deader than dead. He strolled towards the agonizing man and sat beside him.

"Jimin....Glad to see you're fine, bubby"

Zackus weakly patted the boy's back with his eyes struggling to stay open. He let out a heavy sigh and leaned back.

"I knew it Jimin...."

"Knew what?"

"I knew you aren't a rouge..."

His body stiffened at the man's words. It was short and simple but it brought poor Jimin more exasperation and puzzlement.

"I went to find him....your father....I heard about the attacks all around the borders of Korea and I knew he was searching for you"

The room fell into a abyss of silence as the man spoke words like rhymes that none of them understood.

"I tried to stop him but it's no use. The pack was far stronger than anything I've encountered. They chased me from Japan to the borders of Korea where I limped myself to the scavenger forest and found you."

Jimin shivered at the thought of what if he wasn't there....where will Zackus be now...

"He's coming for you, Jimin"

"But why...why now?"

Jimin leaned to the weak man and patted his back when he coughed and his breathing slowed down again.

"Because your birthday is just few weeks away"

"I don't understand....what's with my birthday"

"Jimin, you know that big wolf up in the mountains who-"

"Who was dethroned by his son, ya ya Zackus but that's not important now"

"No Jimin listen...Riot is your grandfather. Your grandfather was dethroned by your father."

What....no....no
Jimin knew there's something wrong about his father but not to the point where he would dethrone his own father and kill his mother. That explains why Jimin had never seen his grandparents before.

"You're not a rouge, Jimin and you never was. He is searching for you now because in few weeks you're gonna be a full grown werewolf-"

"And take over the alpha position..."

Jimin whispered to finish Zackus' sentence. It was so clear now why his father want to find him and possibly kill him. He killed his own mother and dethrone his father, why wouldn't he kill his own son to remain alpha as well? But there's still a question swallowing Jimin's curiosity.

"Zackus...I killed my mother when birth and got chased out from the pack. How am I not a rouge and heir to his throne?"

"Jimin....after all I said about your father, do you really think you're a rouge?"

Jimin snapped. His intelligence didn't fail him one bit. His father killed his own mate so he could chased Jimin away....

"He killed my mother..."

Jimin growled and the room shook, making everyone flinched at his alpha's voice even Riley who was trying her best to keep up their pace.

"Jimin....stop your father and take back what's yours"

Zackus violently coughed and held onto Jimin's shoulder weakly. His wounds were so hellish to bare that he was trembling vigorously.

"Zackus!"

Riley caught him after seeing he almost roll off the couch which would've been disastrous. Scarlet watched as the sorrowful scene unfold in front her was like a deja vu to when her parents died.

"Zackus don't you dare leave me!"

Jimin kneeled down and yelled as his voiced cracked at every tear he shed. His hand quivered when he held on to Zackus' cold palm. A friend, a companion, a fighter, a father. To Jimin, Zackus was a savior. He knew from the start that Zackus had nothing to give considering him was a rouge as well but he still looked after Jimin. Now the pup he once looked after have grown to be a remarkable and respectful man, soon to be alpha.

"J-Jimin stop your father and *cough* t-take back what's yours"

The frail man breathed out his last word with all his might before falling limp in Riley's trembling arms.
Jimin let out an excruciating scream as he watched his father-figure laid lifelessly. It was a sight that pains anyone who watches it and it hits harder for Riley seeing him crumbled in sorrow and all curled up on the dead man.

It took him on a trip down the memory lane recalling the their first encounter which was not pretty at all.

•flashback•

Water....

A wolf pup was limping slowly through the forest that his father chased him to. His eyes were hooded almost closing into an endless slumber, his paws were worn out from all the running he did to escape predators, his fur were in chunks held by mud and leaves. The pup was a sore to the eye with its miserable body presenting to the world.

*thump*

What was that...

The pup whimpered and backed away behind a rock. It's legs failed to support its body and caused it to stumbled and fell. The thumping was stopped at the sound of the pup's light falling. Whatever it was, it sure is a highly sensitive create detecting the slightest change of temperature.

The bush in front of the terrified pup rustled before bright blue eyes appeared. The pup shut it's eyes ready for the painful impact but to its luck, it never came instead the crystal eyes just stared at him.

What are you doing here, kid

The eyes seemed to have a voice which was deep and raspy scaring the pup a little.

I...just turned rouge...

The pup's mind wondered to when the alpha roared at it and shivered a little at the flashback.

What-

Before the eyes could finish, it vanished followed by the loudest bark and growls the pup's fragile ears ever heard. It laid its ears down to close off the deafening sounds. Behind the bus was two large wolves fighting for territory. With such ease, the smaller wolf took down the barbaric wolf with bloody dripping from its mouth. The heavy wounded wolf walked away while wailing in disgrace.

It's over now, kid. Come out where I can see you.

The eyes turned out to be a grayish black wolf's who strolled to a nearby river for a drink. Because of it perfect location for a hunting ground, many predators had come by to challenge the host but fail miserably. The spot was decorated with tall trees for shades, clean water from the river, large rocks and bushes for ambush and a resting spot for preys as well. The pup limped out of it hiding spot and followed the wolf.

Water....

With all it remaining energy, the pup plunged itself into the chilly water and splashed around. It washed his fur after taking a big gulp of water to sooth it aching throat. Small humming could be heard as the pup dip itself up and down the river having a great time before the bigger wolf growled for it to lower it's humming if they don't want to lure in more predators.

The pup got out of a layer of mud and his black fur glistered under the little light dots from that sunlight shining through the tall trees. The grey wolf was shocked to see a pure black pup in such awful condition.

What's your name, kid.

Jimin. Park Jimin.

Well Jimin boy, I'm Zackus. We need to hunt so watch and learn.

The grey wolf stood up making the small pup tumbled a little every time he walk. They hid behind a large bush waiting for preys to stop by for some drink. An hour went by and Zackus was amazed by how the pup sat quietly the whole time without whining or complains instead his eyes fixed on the river to spot preys. He's a fast leaner. Zackus smiled a little thinking how he have a rather smart assistant to train. Soon, hooves sounds could be heard and both the wolves' senses hiked up at the new presence.

Stay here and watch carefully

Zackus walked away to get closer to the prey and Jimin obeyed as he never blink. The grey wolf contracted all his muscles and lowered his body just enough to match the bushes' height. His nose twitched and ears perked waiting for the right time.

The deer approached the river and sipped lightly while being careless about it surrounding. Zackus bent further before springing out of the bush and latched onto the deer's back. First rule of hunting is to dig your paws right into the prey and make sure to stay on. Second rule was to immediately aim for the neck and bite down with all force. Third rule is to try and land yourself onto the ground while dragging it down as well with your weight. Last rule, tear off its windpipe and WA LA, dinner is served.

Jimin watched in awe and it itches him to hunt along Zackus' side which they did. Months past with Jimin's constant improvements in every aspect even in combat. He was growing a lot in size that it worried Zackus if the hunting ground was enough for two full ground wolves. They did transform into human for work and study and sometimes eat at cafe instead of meat everyday but Zackus knew Jimin's wolf was strong and in need of high protein so he made a great sacrifice for a predator, he left his territory for Jimin and search for a new one.

•back to present•

"Jimin? I made some soup...."

Riley creaked the door open and found a soulless Jimin laying on bed. She knew for sure he wasn't sleeping as it had been days since Zackus' funeral and the couple moved to a new apartment and lived together along with Scarlet. Jimin's painful mourning could be heard in the night but Riley couldn't do anything with his door shut tight.

"Baby....come on you need to eat"

She gently sat beside him on the bed and caressed his cheeks. Yes, Jimin was in great grief for Zackus' death but Riley was wailing as well. She had to manage school, Scarlet, and a miserable boyfriend that she watched him cried helplessly.

"Leave me alone...."

Jimin repeated the same words every time she visits him. They slept together the first night they moved here but after that he just sleep in another and that tore Riley from inside out.

Upon hearing his countless rejection, Riley couldn't help but tear up but muffled it before leaving the room, afraid to burden him more than he could handle. She ran to the balcony and closed the glass door before falling heavily onto the ground broke down in tears. She was crying for everything, everything from Jimin's dark past to Zackus' death.
Her body curled up as a defensive act to shut the world from seeing her pain and guilt.

Every night she would cry and weep over her helpless state. Every time she look into his emotionless eyes, she would curse herself for not being the girlfriend he needed, every time he reject her love she would count the days left for them, every time he tucked deeper into the duvet not wanting to see anyone she would dread herself to leave him for the better. It was a living nightmare for Jimin but it was pure hell with Devil's company for Riley.

Scarlet was shutting herself as well as memories of her late parents surfaced and Riley didn't step back on her responsibility on making everyone happy. She would cheer Scarlet up and make food for both of them just to be rejected by the boy.

Water....

Jimin whimpered at his sore throat and decided to get some water. He sluggishly walked out with a bird nest hair and puffy eyes. He drank the cup of water he poured and it soothed his dry throat before dragging his feet back to his room. But he abruptly stopped at the faint sound of sobbing, it was so faint that only ears of a werewolf could pick up.

He followed the muffled sounds which led him to the closed balcony with translucent curtains. He squinted his eyes and made out a curling figure on the ground. After pulling the curtains aside, his eyes widened when he saw his girlfriend shaking violently with her face in her palms.

"Riley!"

Jimin slide the glass door open and kneeled in front of her. He pulled her hands away and what he saw brought the greatest guilt and pain piercing through his heart. Her swelled up in unstoppable rivers of tears, her fingers were shaking and her lips were quivering, her nose coloured in pinkish red and filled with sniffles and her eyes....her eyes were what brought Jimin to hell.

Her eyes were filled with so much pain that her iris seemed to be dead, the cornea of her eyes were pulsing in red and the corner of her eyes were flowing with tears.

Jimin grabbed her fatigue body into his embrace only to make him break down as well when he felt the bones underneath her shirt. She wasn't eating at all and she was in a worse condition among them but yet she wore oversized shirt and apply eye mask everyday to masked her sorrow just to shower them with love and care.

How could you....how dare you....

Jimin shouted at himself in his mind as tears once again bursted from his eyes but this time for a different reason. He had left her to suffer and die alone, he had ignore her call for his love, he had tore himself away from her, he had done nothing but broke her.

"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry"

Jimin whimpered into her neck while clenched his fists onto her shirt as tears wet both of their necks.

"Baby its okay..."

Despite him being her reason to her heartbreak, she still stroked his head and plastered on a genuine smile for him.

"No it's not okay, Riley! Shout at me! Push me away! Leave me! You shouldn't be here when I treated you like this!"

He shook her shoulders as he choked on his words and cries. She was too good for him and he wanted her to returned his ignorant gesture back but instead she pecked his nose.

"Why would I do that? I love you and you know that"

Riley wiped his tears and stared lovingly into his eyes. He couldn't believe such human still exist. He pulled her in by the back of her head for a passionate kiss. Words couldn't describe his love and guilt at that time so he just showed it to her.

"I love you I love you I love you"

He chanted after pulling away making Riley giggled at his adoring gesture. They can't live without each other and they aren't planing on either.

———————————————————————————

Omggg My heart hurts for Riley thooooo

Anywayyyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUUU

*again, vote and comment if you want to be part of the chapter like StrawberryWings7 as Scarlet. She will be staying longer as she is the first to be picked as a new character to my story~*

(This picture hits me right at the heart bruh)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

12.3K 597 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...
48.4K 1.1K 12
"แด‡แด แด‡ษด ษชา“ ษชแด› สœแดœส€แด›s สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ,ษช'สŸสŸ แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ แดษด สŸแดแด ษชษดษข สแดแดœ" contain : fluff angst smut
1K 45 18
Jeon Jungkook, a young Alpha, looking for his missing piece. His mate. Will he find her? What if she doesn't want him? Will he ever be able to feel c...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...