๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

By VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... More

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด

7.6K 386 111
By VaVanovels

"Bye Mama~"
Riley muffled her unwillingness into her mom's shoulders before pulling out of a tight hug. Ms Rosevel turned to Jimin and pulled him in as well.

"Take good care of my buttercup, okay?"
She kissed their heads before taking her leave.

"Okay, I know it might be expired or overdue but can we pleaseeee continue with my suggestion I made yesterday?"
Jimin muttered while dragging his feet to follow Riley into the living room as she clean up.

"Nooo we have classes later in the evening"

They decided to skip PE to spend more time with her mom but Riley insisted on attending the other as she noticed how Jimin's grades were dropping slightly and she didn't want to be a distraction to him.

"Ughhh fineeee but you better let me fuck ha- I mean...erm....spend time with you more this weekend."

He choked at his own words when remembering what Ms Rosevel had reminded him - "don't go to hard on her"

school•

"Riley girllll, wanna have lunch with us?"
Zoey beamed and the other two greeted the couple.

"You can join us, Jimin"
Kayla curled a strand of hair with her finger and tried to flirt but to Riley's relief, Jimin didn't even spare her a glance.

"Sure-"

"It's okay, Jimim and I are going to eat alone at the garden. Thanks Zoey"

Riley cut Jimin off before he could answer and the three girls headed to their class.

"Don't you want to eat with them?"

"Nahhh I want to watch you hunt"

Riley whispered and winked before going to her class as well leaving a flushed Jimin behind.

•lunch time•

"Do you HAVE to bring that pest with us?"

"We've been through this you whiny ass, YES. You never know, maybe Donut is great in hunting as well since he did grew up in the forest. In fact, he even recognized you as the top predator."

Jimin tilted his head back in annoyance as Riley demanded to bring the dog along, saying it need some air and maybe assist Jimin with hunting which is never needed.

"We're here."

They've arrived at the his hunting zone and he proceeded to find the rock where he removes his clothes and transform.

"Can I come?"

"You're really that desperate to see me naked? Can't wait til home, baby?"

"I'm coming for the transforming part, not the naked part"

"Yeah right, wait till I make you come for me in bed"

"PARK JIMIN"

He laughed seeing her getting flustered before continuing with his stripping. Riley gasped a little and turned away.

"Baby, keep your eyes on me or else you're gonna miss the transformation"

Jimin tricked her and it worked. She hesitated in moving her hand from her eyes and bit her lips at his naked figure. Oh sweet baby Jesus....her eyes lingered every part of him and heat aroused within her.

"Sorry to pop your fantasy bubble but I need to hunt"

Then, his eyes glowed in gold just like how Riley remembered when he smelled the moose. His shoulders cracked before enlarging and his arms begin to expand along with his ribs and back. Small sounds of joints dislocating were audible among his groans and growls. The thick black fur covered his body as a finishing touch before he howled as an announcement to the quiet forest that the top predator had arrived.

Riley was not frightened at all instead she ran to the big black wolf and snuggled into his fur while giggling. Jimin had to get used to someone being excited at the fact that her boyfriend is a werewolf.

"You look so gorgeous and cute at the same time~ look at these fur sooo warmmm and fluffyyyy"

"And these cute chubby paws are soooo adorable~"

"And your nose, Jimin! It's wet but it kept twitching"

She kept on cooing and inspecting him that it made the killer machine looked like a teddy wolf playing with a kindergarten kid.

Brooo ask her to stop before the prey sees us like....THIS

"Aii gu gu gu~ aren't you just the cutest~"

The fuck dude she's talking to our tail

His wolf tried not to give in to her cooing like playing with a puppy. Jimin swung his tail away from her and stood up making her pout.

....wait....how are we going communicate with her...

His wolf's question hit Jimin right in his stupid brain. We can't mind link....Jimin thought while he figure out how to talk to her in his wolf form.

*bark*

"Jimin, I don't talk wolf"

What do we do? What if she gets into trouble while we hunt? How can I tell her when a predator is behind her? How?

He panicked and desperate for his wolf intelligent answers like it always does.

Let her ride you

Oh shit now? But we don't have a condom and she hates forest sex

Dumbass! I talking about carrying her on your back while you hunt!

Oh shit sorry

Jimin's panic state didn't do him any good in rational thinking but he soon gathered his senses and kneeled down to Riley's height indicating her to climb onto his back.

"Huh? You want me to ride you?"

Can we have a better word for that before I fuck her in my wolf form?!

He breath through his nose as a yes to her question and she hopped on and clung her arms and legs around his thick neck, after all, you don't get to ride a 5ft werewolf on a daily basis.

"Donut! Follow tightly okay?"

The dog barked as a respond and Jimin started lowering himself to the height of the all bushes. His nose twitches at the slight changes in the air and his ears perked up to pick up noises from all around him. He started walking deeper into the woods, following where his nose lead him to.

A Sika deer....a buck...

His wolf voiced out as the deer's scent became stronger but Jimin was rather suspicious of it.

What's a sika buck doing here? Isn't it from Japan? It's not time for them to migrate as well and no animal in their right mind would migrate alone into the scavenger forest...

Jimin stood down and tried to figure out the situation. Something's wrong..

"Jimin look!"

As if Riley noticed his weird restraining behavior, she started looking for signs that could help him solve the mystery. Jimin looked at the direction she was pointing at and it was a huge claw mark on it's shoulder. A werewolf's to be exact....

The werewolves in the scavenger forest made it clear to never kill prey for other reason other than for food and Jimin did get a warning the last time he did it. The wound on the deer was still fresh that's mean the predator must be close which angered Jimin a little.
This was HIS hunting ground and predators in the forest are vowed to hunt in their hunting ground only.

A foreign predator?

Whatever is it, it's grating on my nerves

He growled lowly at the thought of a mindless predator invading his space. Suddenly, the bush across him rustled before a large figure jumped out and latched onto the deer. It was making a lot of noises with it's poor hunting skills. Judging by the claw mark, the deer must've escaped it's first attempt in hunting it which was a disgrace to a predator. The predator managed to kill it but only because it's horns were stuck in a tree.

What a snob....

His wolf scoffed of the bad hunting techniques before Jimin remembered something. It hunted on my hunting ground.... Riley held tightly onto him as he bolted out from behind the bush and stood in front of the werewolf. It was a smaller brown wolf which explained it's untrained hunting skills as it was a pup....a teen pup.

You're on my hunting ground, kid

Jimin mind linked the wolf as it flinched and ears laid back in fear.

Sorry...I just needed some food....

The pup whimpered at it's growling stomach and it melted Riley's heart.

"Jimin, it's hungry. It won't hurt letting it have that deer, right?"

She stroked his ears trying to calm his territorial instincts down and it worked.

Rouge or pack?

Fresh rouge, sir

You lost your pack?

They were killed....a long with a bunch of other preys in Japan. We fleeted here and I'm just looking for the preys that came here too.

Jimin tilted his head in confusion....

Who is capable of doing that?

I think it's a pack from here, sir. They all had a crest mark on their hindquarters and they really strong.

What kind of crest mark.

The one with a dragon on them.

Dragon...korean pack....his father....

Jimin was in daze when Riley dismounted and approached the pup.

"Hey little guy, I'm Jimin's friend. What's your name?"

It showed her a scarlet red ribbon tied to one of its legs and sniffled it.

"Scarlet red?....Scarlet? Your name is Scarlet?"

The pup wagged it tail at the mention of her name.

"Jimin! Its Scarlet and its a she"

Jimin snapped out of his trance and realized Riley was on the ground. He quickly picked her back up with his head and stood firmly in front of the fragile pup.

Transform back, we need to talk.

Jimin ordered and the pup was startled by his unusual tone as it sounded similar to an alpha's.

•Riley's apartment•

"Do you want tea or coffee? How bout some buns? I have some fluffy blankets if you want"

Riley fumbled around the house trying to make the guest comfortable while Jimin just pinched his nose bridge being embarrassed of how he was putting on a intimating facade but his girlfriend just had to turn everything bubbly and rainbows for Scarlet.

"Baby you-"

"Hot choco maybe?"

"Bab-"

"Is it too cold? Or too hot"

"Ril-"

"Perhaps som-"

"Riley!"

.......

Jimin sighed seeing how Riley halted and was taken back by his yelling.

"She doesn't need anything at the moment and even if she needs something you can help her later okay baby?"

He pulled her in for a peck before settling her down beside him. Scarlet watched the loving couple and grinned at how they reminded her of her late parents.

"So Scarlet, you said you fleeted from Japan. Can you tell us everything in details?"

Jimin leaned in with his elbows supporting him on each knees. Riley being a mere human couldn't feel his menacing aura and the alpha scent radiating from him but as for Scarlet, it sent her to a whole new level of fear as all her muscles quivered almost failing her but she managed to at least gulp before answering him.

"It was a normal day for us Shiro Pack as we were preparing for the upcoming winter but all of the sudden, the forest was in a complete mess where animals - especially preys were rampaging trying to get away from the threat. There were howling and growling but a roar shook all of us and there he was- the alpha of the attacking pack. He was in his wolf form and it was huge! Much bigger than you, sir! He had a slash scar across his face and stands almost 6ft tall and maybe the same size as a draft horse. He had this distinct crest burnt to his shoulder unlike the pack members. And...he..."

Riley heard her sniffled a little and quickly sat beside her where she patted the tearing girl to comfort her.

"He...he tore our alpha from limb to limb and kept yelling something about finding someone. There was blood everywhere, pups were eaten on spot, warriors stood absolutely no chance against them and their beta....killed my parents"

Riley gasped and pulled the weeping girl into her embrace as she looked at a boiling Jimin with his jaw clenched and eyes glowed but this time in brighter shade of gold, so bright that it reflected a little. He knew for sure that was his father through her description of him but him doing all of that was almost a laughable folk tale to Jimin.

"Let's get you rest while Jimin and I figure this out, okay?"

Riley guided her to a room but she turned back and asked Jimin something that stayed lingering in his head.

"Mr Jimin? Are you really a rouge?"

———————————————————————————

I want to thank StrawberryWings7 for reading and supporting RUMPUS. She publish books as well so be sure to check her stories out!

If you wish to be part of the story, you can vote and leave comments. Picked readers will received a personal message regarding the character they want to be.

Anywayyyyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
107K 6.2K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
3.1K 129 45
Lust; A very strong sexual desire. **You can enjoy this book without any knowledge of BTS** (This book is a complete work of fiction and comes from...
946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...