๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–

7.1K 387 82
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ VaVanovels

Moose

His wolf sensed the welcoming presence and Jimin's eyes glowed and sweat was visible.

Not in front of her....calm down not yet

Jimin tried to keep his wolf from taking over and transform in front of the stunned girl who saw his eyes glowed.

MOOSE

His wolf growled but was held down by Jimin's constant persuasion of not transform just yet, not until he get her out of the forest.

FOOD

His wolf growled louder and it burst out of Jimin's self-control, forcing his body to start expanding and fabric tearing.

"J-JIMIN"
The shaking girl was in a maze seeing the boy transforming. His back tore his shirt apart and his face was deforming. Fur started appearing and his little fingers grew with claws coming out of them.
His whimpers turned into groans and saliva dripping through it's teeth. Now, a 5ft tall black wolf with golden eyes stood in front of her. Suddenly, it snapped its head towards an odor, supposedly the moose's, and bolted away from her. He bolted so abruptly that it shook the ground making the girl stumbled and fell.

"Jimin! Wait!"
Her being a brave dumbass decided to follow him, well what's better way to kill yourself than following a starving werewolf to hunt down a moose. She ran as fast as she could following the sprinting black wolf
even though branches left cuts on her.

She pushed through a bush and stepped into a river.
River? Where's Jimin? She thought and froze when she felt a breath above her head. As cautious as she could, she slowly rose her head and there it was, a 5ft  or more furry moose stared down at her. A territorial male moose is the last thing you want to come across in a scavenger forest because by then, the real deal is not predators but those who survived them; the top preys.

"H-Hi there....s-sorry about....that"
She looked down and knew why it was huffing at her...it's water...

The moose lowered its head aim right at Riley's gut with its wide killing horns and laid its ears back. It was thumping the ground with one of it's hooves ready to ram its horn into her ribs.

"Wait WAIT WAIT FRIENDS I CAN BE YOUR FRIE- AHHHHHH"

A huge figure tackled the territorial moose down but it got up and swung it head as it changed its target to the big black wolf. Jimin, Riley was so frightened that she fell onto the ground and watched him hunt.
It was much more different than those she watched when she hung out his wolf. This time it was more murderous and probably more brutal considering how hungry he was as saliva was dripping from his mouth.

The predator and prey was circling each other, one showing its razor sharp teeth another showing its killing horns. Jimin's growled and barked a little and each time he did it Riley would flinched as it vibrated the woods.

It's fucking huge dude.....

Instead of sounding like a scary cat, Jimin was drooling and gapped his mouth showing his glorious teeth built to tear through ribs. It must be his lucky day today having such buffed and muscular moose for lunch.

Feeling threatened, the moose launched itself towards the drooling wolf with it's horn aimed at his face but Jimin dodged it and jumped onto its back. The moose was panicking and trying to buck off the wolf and it did but claws dug it's skin leaving it open for blood to gash out. Jimin was getting up but was jabbed in the ribs by the horns and got yanked around. Angrily, he stretched his neck to its fullest before latching his teeth onto its neck. The moose let out a ear-piercing wail as its neck was being shed apart as Jimin swung his head side to side. Soon, the large moose became lifeless with some twitch here and there as it bleed to death.

Riley was on the ground stupefied with wide eyes. First, she had to process the fact that Jimin turned into a big black wolf that hung out with her in the woods. Second, is him taking down a bloody moose that was 10000 bigger than him. Third, is HIM FEASTING THAT MOOSE IN FRONT OF HER.

*crack*
Oh shit....Riley looked under her hand where a snapped branch was and looked back to the wolf and made a trembling eye contact with the wolf who only had it's upper head above the ribs of the moose.

Riley....

Jimin softened as he remembered everything. She saw everything, from him transforming to him hunting like a monster. She's gonna leave me....she will scared of me....she....

She's coming....

Jimin snapped out of his thought when his wolf told him. And there she was, crawling towards him probably because she watched YouTube where it taught her to make herself seem smaller and less threatening when approaching a dog...and he felt offended that she thought him as a pest....

Is she serious...

His wolf noticed her being stupid as well.

"Hey there....Mr Wolf....or Jimin...what should I call you?"
She gently sat in front of the dead moose.

Why isn't she running away? Why is she not screaming? Don't I scare her?

Riley realized Jimin wasn't responding so she carefully reached out her finger and booped it nose.

What the fuck...
What the fuck...

Both Jimin and his wolf were dumbfounded by the brave and foolish girl's action.

Is she dumb or dumb

Did she really just touch my nose?

"Go ahead, eat up you must starving for you to hunt down a moose like that. Don't mind me, I'll watch quietly"
She seemed to forgot all the bloody scenes and smiled at the wolf as she tucked her legs under her chin. The wolf slowly proceed to do what she said and enjoyed his meal.

As he was finishing the last chunk of meat, he felt a tender touch on its neck. Riley was stroking his fur and inspecting him as if she was trying to confirm that he was indeed the wolf she hung out with.

"....Jimin?"
His ears twitched at his name and slowly turned to look at a smiling Riley.

"You're gorgeous...."
She was mesmerized by his shiny black fur and how her palm would disappear in them when she stroke him. Jimin on the other hand was drowned in her glittering eyes. He, a rouge werewolf, who was known to kill his own mother, who was abandoned by his whole pack, who lived his whole life with a facade was thought to be gorgeous by this girl.

Unconsciously, Jimin transformed back to his human form while keeping his eyes on hers. Riley watched him change in front of her but never once did she look away out of disgust instead her fingers were itching to graze his shrinking back and her eyes showed many stars that only curiosity can read.
They stayed deep in each other's gaze, memorizing features and capturing every details of each other.

"Did you mean it?"

"Yeah....you're really-OMG JIMIN YOU'RE NAKED"
Riley panicked when she trailed her eyes down...to...there.....

"Well....forest sex sounds great, don't you think?"
Jimin lifted the intense atmosphere up by his flirty jokes again....not really a joke to him as he was really considering on doing that.

"Put some clothes on, seriously!"

She chucked her oversized hoodie that she took off when she was sweating from running to a braying Jimin before closing her eyes and hiding behind a rock.

"Well, I don't think I could go back to school since my pants are basically what you wear to Coachella."

Jimin looked down to his very fashionable ripped jeans and decided to head home.

"And I'm following you cause boi I ain't leaving you after you deadass turned into a wolf!"

She sounded excited with a hint of disappointment that he didn't tell her anything about being a werewolf. She clung onto his arm as they walked home.

———————————————————————————

Spilled the beansssss

Anywayyy I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU💕

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

106K 6.2K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
Lost without you (werewolf jjk) ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ TillTheDawn

ฮ›ฯ…ฮบฮฌฮฝฮธฯฯ‰ฯ€ฮฟฯ‚

1K 45 18
Jeon Jungkook, a young Alpha, looking for his missing piece. His mate. Will he find her? What if she doesn't want him? Will he ever be able to feel c...
172K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
2K 283 12
The monotony of his life ceased the day he met a love he's never known and he will do everything in his power to keep the cycle broken. *Park Jimin...