The Prophet (RWBY)

De FenrizXII

[Slow Updates] Alone and abandoned, young Seraph was left at the mercy of Grimm in the forest. He was a monst... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (End of Act 1)
Character Profile Updated
Chapter 1(Start of Act 2/3)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (End Of Act 2/3)
Character Profile Updated
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 4)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (End of Act 4)
Character Profile Update
Halloween Special
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 5)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (End of Act 5)
Character Profile Update
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 6)
Chapter 2

Chapter 8

2K 46 8
De FenrizXII

After my bold statement, I had been training as much as I could with Damien and Reol. I was in a body that I can't control fully. I wasn't born in this form... But I will perfect it.

My body felt lighter, stronger. More agile. I felt alive. With each sparring match I had with Damien, my body grew more accustomed to what I had been subjected to. Arm blown off, recovered in a day. Stabbed through the heart, recovered in  two hours. The timer has just been growing shorter.

Damien: Boss... Don't strain yourself...

(Y/N): I'm fine... I don't feel tired... I don't feel anything actually. Just a burning sense of anger and...

I stopped my words. What was the feeling I felt? Was it just anger? Sadness? Betrayal?

I sighed and got ready to spar again.

Salem: I see you are getting more in tuned with your form.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye before me and Damien started sparring.

Salem: I suggest using that anger, son. It will be your greatest weapon.

(Y/N): Anger has no place in my heart.

Salem: It will. It must. Anger is a fuel for many, it will push you beyond your limit. Use it..!

I heard her leave shortly after and let out a groan of frustration. I kicked Damien squared in the face as I let out a small sigh.

Damien: Clean kick, dude.

(Y/N): Dont patronize me, man.

He chuckled and got up, not a bruise or scar. He was grinning like the cheshire cat. We shared a laugh and continued training. Before I knew it, Reol had joined in and paired with Damien as I was beating him too quickly and easily.

Damien: I blame hacks!

(Y/N): There isn't a hack to life.

Reol: You're right. Its genetics.

(Y/N): Thats not it either..!

Damien: Yea! He was half faunus!!

(Y/N): You guys are insufferable.

Damien/Reol: But you love us~

I grumbled as I heard footsteps. We looked over to see Cinder and her lackeys. I remember their names were... Mercury and Emerald.

Cinder: Just wanted to let the little Prince know that the fight at Haven will begin shortly~

I saw Emerald curiously looking at us and Mercury just grinning.

(Y/N): Good. I was getting tired of waiting.

Emerald: Have you heard?

Mercury: We got little springy with us too.

Damien: Even better.

Reol: The relic is as good as ours.

Cinder: Shall we then?

I judged her character for a quick moment and let out a all huff as I nodded.

(Y/N): I suppose we shall. I need to see Ozpin's surprised face when he finds out I now have turned the tides.

Cinder looked surprised for a moment and I let out a grimm chuckle.

(Y/N): You thought he was dead... Didnt you..?

I cooed condescendingly.

(Y/N): He can't die. He's forced to roam remnant just like Salem. And I will make sure he remembers his mistakes.

Cinder calmed herself down and kept that snark smile before simply raising her hands in a surrendering notion.

Cinder: We are on the same side, Prince.

(Y/N): Yes, we are.

I walked to her and stood in front of her, Emerald had an aura of slightly fear while Mercury was intimated.

(Y/N): Your failures matter not to me, unlike my mother. But your loyalty will be tested. I trust you know what that means.

Cinder lost of fear and simply smiled.

Cinder: My loyalty never wavers from the Queen.

I looked to her eyes. Fire.

I smiled.

(Y/N): I like that. Let's go whenever you are ready.

Cinder: Then let us depart.

She turned and walked off as I followed, my friends and her followers looked to each other before running to catch up.

Cinder: Any hindsights to the battle?

I hummed abit and closed my eyes as faint flickers cross my mind.

(Y/N): White fang got cocky. They got caught and failed to blow up Haven. I will have Reol and Damien get that done.

Cinder: Wonderful. Anything else?

(Y/N): Leo stays loyal but... Hm... One of the other members of Ozpin's team looks annoying.

Cinder took my arm and led the way as I saw the future for glimpses.

Cinder: Will they interrupt the plan?

(Y/N): Not if we make it quick.

Cinder: Good, anything else?

(Y/N): The... You have the maiden right?

Cinder: Of course, what do you-

(Y/N): Take her power.

We stopped walking as she hummed a moment.

Cinder: Why do you-

(Y/N): She is the thorn in our side. She turned against us and gave Ozpin the relic... Or her daughter will.

Cinder: Daughter?

(Y/N): Raven black hair, ruby red eyes. Messy long locks and a very mean look.

Cinder: Raven..?

I opened my eyes and frowned before humming.

(Y/N): Annoying. Get Hazel to join us if he hasn't. He along with Emerald and Mercury can hold off Ozpin's group for a moment.

Cinder: Alright...

(Y/N): I will position Damien to help as well and let Reol do the explosives.

Cinder look deep in thought.

(Y/N): I trust your judgement. But what I saw... You almost died.

She tensed.

(Y/N): You may take credit for it, but please let me call the shots. I was made for it.

She closed her eyes before letting a tired sigh.

Cinder: You are the Prince... You need not ask for command...

(Y/N): No. I am your partner for this mission.

She looked to me and I turned to face her.

(Y/N): My mother's apprentice is a friend of mine. If she places her trust in you, then I will do the same. I can only ask you trust me in return.

Cinder: Of course, my Prince~

We shook hands in agreement and with my plan in action, we made our way to the Maiden.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.5K 607 9
As a child Ruby liked to go out and explore the woods, without her father knowing of course. She loved to climb the trees, splash the water in the la...
209K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
16K 178 21
Y/N above anything else is a survivor. Family decease due to an zombie apocalypse. As a big brother you protect all you have left but he failed as th...
74.7K 1.4K 26
A boy no less then 16 years old was always nice to everyone no matter how rude they was how mean they was he would help them but he always had though...