DYNASTIES | TAEKOOK ✓ [REWRIT...

By Serinsinguphoria

[REWRITING] In which the Kim Dynasty is dying out, and Taehyung's father arranges a deal to force marriage be... More

DYNASTIES.
Prologue.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX
XXI.
XXII & XXIII
XXIV.
∞ I ∞
∞ II ∞
∞ III ∞
∞ IV ∞
∞ VI ∞
∞ VII ∞
∞ VIII ∞
∞ IX ∞
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.

∞ V ∞

3.5K 109 5
By Serinsinguphoria

Taehyung was taking a nice relaxing dip in a waterfall pond in his favorite woods.

Usually he came here to be at ease, loving nature and the beauty that it shared.

He laid back with his eyes closed and let out a calm breath.

"May I join?"

Taehyung shot up and splashed water around, trying to lay up and turn to the man's voice.

Jungkook stood there on the ground, looking down at Taehyung with a little smile.

Taehyung held his heart. "Oh my god, you fucking scared me!" He yelled and turned away for a moment.

"Yeah, sorry." Jungkook said and began to strip. Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes. "Hey! I didn't say you could! we're in the middle of the woods, anybody could see us–"

Jungkook came down in the water and smiled cheekily. "Shh, no body will." He said and came over to him. "I promise."

Jungkook's smile never left his face in Taehyung's presence. He wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer, kissing his forehead gently.

Taehyung floated their quietly for a moment, he closed his eyes as Jungkook kissed his forehead and placed his own to his after that.

It felt nice to just hold each other in silence, the only noise being the waterfall crashing down into the pond and trickling off of rocks, plus the chirping of the birds and just nature in general.

"How'd you know I was here?" Taehyung asked him quietly and Jungkook opened his eyes, looking at him. "I don't know honestly, I just...did." He said and Taehyung was taken aback.

"No way.." He said and Jungkook chuckled, nodding. "I know."

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it, princess." Jungkook said and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung hugged him back and laid his head on his shoulder, taking in a scent from him that made him want more.

"Jungkook.." He called out. "Yeah?" Jungkook answered and continued holding him close, not letting go.

"How are we going to work out...in the upcoming future. Kims and Jeons...don't belong together." Taehyung whispered as much as it hurt.

Jungkook raised his head and looked at Tae. "Who told you that?" He asked him.

"No one...I was just...doing research." Taehyung said, looking away from him. Jungkook grabbed his face in his hand and turned Tae back to look into his eyes.

"We make our own destiny, Taehyung. Don't tell me we don't belong together." He said and Taehyung slowly nodded. "I'm sorry..I just don't want anything bad to happen to you."

Jungkook stared at him for a while and ran a wet hand through Taehyung's hair, gripping it and pulling his lips to his own, disregarding his words.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered closed and he let out a throaty moan, their tongues clashing together and lapping over one another.

Jungkook moved him back against the rocks and let go of his hair, moving his hands down his naked body and breaking the kiss to start leaving wet trails down his chest.

Taehyung panted heavily and leaned his head back for a moment, looking up at the tall trees and the sky before feeling his legs being propped opened by Jungkook.

Jungkook attacked his neck in small bites before leaving a hard one on the side.

"Ah–" Taehyung hissed in surprise and he looked at Jungkook who just gave him a little smirk. "Just one." He said, "Lay back and relax." He added on.

Taehyung did just that, going back to his previous position and holding on tightly to Jungkook's hand. Suddenly his face scrunched and his mouth hung open, the feeling of Jungkook slipping inside of him was much weirder in water.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung moaned and he opened his eyes in a daze. "Fuck..' He cursed.

Jungkook could be heard moaning as well from the first stroke, holding Taehyung's legs for him and licking his lips. His wet her fell in his face while he looked down, watching himself slowly move in and out of Taehyung's hole.

"Don't worry baby, I'll take good care of you." Jungkook told the prince as his own facial expression showed great pleasure.

Taehyung opened his eyes to look, and it was the hottest thing he ever saw him his life.

Their fingers intertwined as Jungkook picked up the pace, neither of them holding any noise in.

Jungkook wrapped a hand around Taehyung's neck, making him sit up on the rocks and little and look him in the eyes.

"Does it feel good? Does it feel good because you like being fucked in public or because we shouldn't be fucking at all but still do?" he asked.

Taehyung squeezed around him, making Jungkook's jaw clench in return.

He knew how to rile him up.

"Both." Taehyung smirked in his face and Jungkook chuckled at that, their lips crashed together again and they got lost in each other's embrace.

So much so, they didn't realize someone was watching them.

"Look at who's here!" Jungkook yelled while seeing his sister at home.

"Jungkook." Sunny smiled and they both hugged. "Where'd you just come from? I've been waiting all evening." She complained.

Jungkook smiled and patted her head. "King's Business." He told her and she rolled her eyes playfully. "You're not even king yet, loser." She said and he laughed.

"The losers don't where the crowns." He teased and sat down at the table with her. "What brings you here? is traveling going well?" He asked her and told the servants to bring some drinks for them.

Sunny nodded. "Of course, I just knew I had to come over for my brother's birthday, plus I have to be there for your coronation. Duh." She said and thanked the servant for the drink.

Jungkook nodded, "Of course." Sunny looked at him sideways. "Something about you is different. I feel it." She said.

Jungkook took a sip of his drink and kept his eyes to hers, squinting a bit. "What do you mean?"

A smirk slowly pulled up on Sunny's lips. "I know where you were, I smell another scent on you." She pointed.

"No you don't." Jungkook said.

"Yes, I do." Sunny argued.

"No."

"Yes."

"Where was I then?"

"With someone." She jumped when she saw his expression crack a little bit. "I'm right!" She screamed.

"Shut up! Jeez you're so loud." He said and smacked her upside the head.

She giggled and smacked him back. "Who is it? Tell me." She said more quietly and sat down closer to him.

Jungkook sighed and grabbed her arm, dragging her outside for some privacy.

He went outside and sat in front of their tree that they used to play around when they were younger.

"Do mom and dad know?" Sunny sat down next to him and looked at the palace from the tree.

Jungkook nodded. "They know that I've found someone, but they don't know who it is." He mentioned and shook his head a little.

Sunny looked at him patiently. "They're not a Jeon are they?" She asked softly and he looked at her.

"How do you know that?" he asked and she smiled.

"We both have a type, and they're no where near this dynasty." She says and shrugs.

Jungkook's eyes furrowed and he looked at her surprised. "Someone actually likes you??" He asked and gasped.

Sunny punched his arm and Jungkook laughed out loud. "Ow..."

"Yes, someone does like me. and they're not even apart of the five founding dynasties." She said.

Jungkook looked disgusted. "Ew."

Sunny rolled her eyes. "Shut up, when you travel like me, you meet all kinds of different people. So yes, I've met my one."

"You should have brought them with you to the ceremony, I need to know who to kill if they break your heart." Jungkook ruffled her hair and she wacked his hand away.

"Sure, maybe next time I come. But, you're still leaving me in the dark here. Which dynasty?" She asked. Jungkook hesitated, but he knew he could trust his sister.

"Kim." He nods.

Sunny's jaw dropped to the fucking floor.

"Come on, don't make that face!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Jungkook!" She yelled back at him and he groaned loudly, rubbing his face. "Leave me alone." he mumbled.

Sunny raised her eyebrows. "I'm not going to lie, that wasn't on my bingo card when I got back in town but ... Kay." she shrugged.

"However, you're about to be the new King, and by law, you're not allowed to share a throne with another heir." she frowned. "Unless.."

Jungkook never looked at her so quick. "Unless???"

Sunny looked at him a little startled. "Woah there, someone is head over heels." Jungkook calmed down. "Sorry, continue." He said. Sunny thought about it. "I think our parents hide this rule for an obvious reason, but if that person can drop out of their royal line, give up their power to convert to the other dynasty, it's doable." She said.

Jungkook listened to her words attentively and nodded. "Okay, I got it." He sprung up. "I need to do more research on this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...