๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

By VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... More

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)

8.7K 440 257
By VaVanovels

(Long chapter)🥊

Let's get this over with, black beast.

Zackus and Jimin walked in circle waiting for someone to initiate the fight. Zackus contracted his hind quarters and lowered his body before bolting at Jimin but he didn't back down instead, he launched at the grey wolf. Zackus being heavier, tackled Jimin to the ground but he escaped before Zackus could sink his teeth into him. They both went one like this for an hour before Jimin gathered all his might and forcefully pinned Zackus to the ground. Instead of leaving a victorious mark on Zackus like other werewolf would do, he roared into Zackus' ears, vibrating the forest as he did.

They both panted heavily with Jimin sitting down and Zackus still laying there, completely drained out.
Zackus transformed back and so did Jimin as they got dressed and limped to the nearby convenient store just like old times.

"Heard you got a mate"
Zackus spoke as they sat outside the store in the chilly weather, making their breath visible under the street lights.

"Mate? No? Aren't we rogue supposed to be matelff for life?"
Jimin simply answered as he slurped his ramen.
Yes, indeed. It the harshest punishment from the Moon Goddess to those who followed the evil.

"Do you really think you're a rogue?"
Zackus suddenly questioned which shocked Jimin as he stopped his eating and turned to the man.

"Do you really think you killed your mom?"
Jimin gulped at the mention of the reason why he was banished from the pack. Zackus asked like he knew something Jimin didn't, and indeed he did.

"What...what do you mean by that"
Jimin wiped his mouth with his jacket

"You know Riot? That old dude from the mountain?"
Jimin just nodded,curious of what Zackus brought up

"He was dethroned by his very own son and-"

"And his son killed his mother which was Riot's mate and Luna of the pack and he built the pack and stayed on the throne till today. I know Zack, how many times you have to tell the tale"
Jimin whined and went back to his ramen as he thought Zackus had some important information.
He's been talking about Riot a lot these days but Jimin never knew why. He just shrugged it off and Adren never went further then that as he Jimin to learned for himself, just like when he was a pup.

"You have a fight tomorrow right?"

"Yeap"

"Don't you want to bring your girl there? Maybe impress her a little"
Adren teased and Jimin blushed but quickly brushed it off.

"Never. Derrick saw her and by the looks of it, he won't let her go the next he saw her"

"Derrick the Dick"

"The one and only"
They both chatted a little before heading home

•Monday morning•

*RINGGGGG*

"MORNING HAZEL!"
Riley threw her duvet off and rushed to the toilet
First day of workinggg I can't waittt!
She sang happily while preparing for school.

Jimin too got up early mostly because he got to see Riley again. He unconsciously grinned at the thought her greeting him the front door.

He pressed his ears to his door to hear if Riley came out. When her door swung open, he too opened his door just to be greeted by a jumpy girl.

"Good morning buff guy"
She softly punched his chest where his heart hammered as she beamed before tugging his sleeves to the elevator. They walked to school but this time, Jimin was again having a hard time matching her footsteps not because she was slower but she was basically galloping and bouncing around while humming.

"Hello Zoey. Cute shirt Kayla. Nice nails Courtly!"
She stopped in front of the girls after entering the school with Jimin jogging behind her.

"Slow down Riley..."
He mumbled knowing the bubbly girl who can't even stand still can't hear him.

"Hey Jimin~"
Kayla sang. She was one of his typically flirty fangirls. He just nodded at the girls expressionlessly.

"How do you deal with this no face guy here"
Zoey whispered into Riley's ears.

"Huh? He looked happy to me"
She turned to Jimin. Riley was the only one witnessing the changes Jimin had made and it was no surprise that no one noticed it.

"If you say so..."
Zoey said before everyone went to their class.

•lunch time•

Riley was packing her thing into her locker and took her soup out for lunch when a tall boy approached her. Derrick the Dick.

"Hey babe"
He placed his right hand beside her head and towered over her tiny figure. Riley was 165cm but Derrick was still a mountain to her.

"Derrick? But...don't you have a different schedule"
Riley innocently looked at him.

"Ya I did, but can't I sneak out to see my girl"

"Oh sorry Derrick, I'm not your girl. Maybe your classmate would be one?"
She was so naive to notice the lust radiating of him.
I'm gonna destroy that innocence and break her.
He thought but before he could trap her with his other arm, a growled shook the ground and the lockers were clicking. What the fuck? Derrick thought as he never heard such loud growl.

"Jiminnn"
Riley skipped to him innocently, not acknowledging the steam coming out of his head.

"What are you doing here"
Jimin glared trying his hardest to control both himself and the tensing wolf in him. His wolf was silent but that doesn't mean it was not breathing heavily with steam coming out of its nostrils and pupils contracted looking like a monster from Greek Mythology....which he was....

"Just hanging with my girl"
Derrick smirked at his attempt to stay sane in front of Riley.

"Fuck off"
Jimin spoke the same words and Riley wanted to lecture him but she was smart enough to see that it was a death wish to do that.

"Whatever beast. See you in cage"
Derrick made a remark like all fighters does as a secret code to "cage fight tonight"

" Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"
Jimin's expression turned soft and worried. Riley shook her head. He went into deep thoughts before opening his mouth again.

"Can I...have lunch with you today?"
His right hand fidgeting his shirt and he gazed away and back to Riley. Her face brightened up even more. Is that even possible?

"OF COURSE YOU CAN"
She shouted and dragged him to the cafeteria. To be honest, he would rather be out in the forest hunting some good shit but not definitely not after seeing Derrick's determination in having her under him.

"Girls! Look who I bought!"
Riley pulled Jimin to the three girls. Zoey being a little annoyed that a faceless dude is joining them, Courtly being utterly shocked and Kayla begin her flirting and the whole cafeteria watched him sat with the girl. So much for protecting her....he sighed

I would rather starve than watch her get harassed again so sit your whiny ass down

His wolf demanded

Jimin began to pore over the cafeteria that he visited one but regretted as it was crowded and the mouth watering proteins were pricey. He observed how couples are all over each other, friends laughing loudly and gossiped their lungs out. Then he stomach grumbled. Urgh. He thought embarrassingly. Riley then realized. He couldn't afford the lunch. No wonder goes out at lunch time.
With that thought, she jumped out of her feet and gripped Jimin's wrist to the counter.

"Order anything! Its on me!"

"N-No its fine. I ca-"

"A roasted chicken with Caesar Salad, please.OH, and chocolate muffin for the add-ons"

How can she be so observant with me but completely clueless with Derrick?
He stared at her as she paid for the meal.

After awhile, Riley told Jimin to stay here and wait for the chicken while she fetch him his muffin. A group of girls took the rare opportunity and approached him.

"Hey handsome, wanna eat with us today?"
A girl leaned on the counter beside Jimin and twirled her strand of hair.

Ew the fuck dude. Go away thirsty hoes.

His wolf gagged at her attempt flirting just like any other time when Jimin gets hit. He turned to her with the coldest gaze and turned back, ignoring her.
Riley came back and saw how the group of girls were really close to Jimin, practically touching him with their fake boobs. She felt a tingling feeling that got her footsteps fasten and jogging to him.

"Hi girls. May I have him back? He's kinda starving and would like to eat his lunch now"
Riley cut in and smile sweetly at the girls. They would've fought back but they couldn't help but do as she told, not being able to resist Riley's charm.
They went back to their table while Jimin and Riley were heading to theirs but stopped when she tugged on his sleeves.

"....maybe we should eat outside?...."
Riley saw how he scrunched his nose at loud chattering and annoying laughs. Jimin nodded and the went out to the school's garden. They sat down side by side and ate.

"There....I saw the wolf there"
Riley pointed at the misty scavenger forest from far.

"I hadn't visit it since last week. Hopefully it didn't forget me and devour me the next time we meet"
She said with a stuffed mouth.

I won't....and I never will

His wolf soften at her remark and Jimin thought of the same thing.

"Jimin....what do Derrick meant by See you in cage"
Riley innocently asked not realizing the question made Jimin tensed up.

"Uh...he just likes to make fun of me, ya know?"
He lied and Riley nodded. He didn't want her to see him a the "black beast" everyone underground known him as. He wanted to remain someone she can trust, someone needs her unicorns and cupcake, someone she can love. He needs her love.

time skip to night time•

The hall was crowded, loaded with gamblers and investors. Sweat and loud cheers filled the bench yet the cage was still empty with spotlight shooting from all directions. Pretty girls roamed around to flirt and entertain the men and laughters echoed the hall.
Jimin despised cage fighting mostly because its illegal but he started to grew fond of it considering how he dominated almost all the fights he had. He could've quit it after earning more than enough for his rent and school but he decided to continue and "crack the cage", as they said when he beat someone up so bad that the cage cracks.

He sat in the locker room waiting for the finale where he skipped the preliminary and elimination rounds which was filled with weaklings that he got bored of. Tonight's fight was big. Very big. Having new and rich gamblers on the bench putting piles of money on him, he felt a little pressured which was unusual. But then he flashed back to lunch time, when it was his first time eating cafeteria's food and he must admit it, it was amazing. His mind trailed to Riley, the one who bought him that roasted chicken, the one who giggled with mouthful of fruits and how she fed him the muffin but accidentally shoved it into his mouth. His lips tugged upstairs but dropped at a heavy footsteps.

"It's me and you next, Park"
The one and only Derrick. He had a smug face on with only short jersey trousers and that fake gold chain hanging from his muscular neck.

"What do you want, dick"
Jimin mumbled annoyingly. Derrick never approach him before a fight just cause they might wreck each other before the fight even started.

"Nothing. Just wanna check up my girl's guard dog"
Jimin snapped him head to Derrick at the mention of Riley. Oh....if only you know I'm bigger than a dog. Jimin thought as he glared at him.

"Leave her alone."
No insulting names. No cussing. Just a simple demand but it was enough for anyone to rethink their decision. But Derrick wasn't anyone, he was a dick.

"Why should I. You're not claiming that pussy so I'm just doing a favor since no boy dares to look at her with you trailing her ass everywhere she goes."
Jimin stood up in a flash, making his chair fell.
He grabbed his chain and pulled him close so any sinister remark he made won't be heard by anyone.

"If you dare to breath near her, I will collapse your bloody windpipe and shatter your fucking skull"
Jimin breath through his gritted teeth with utmost anger that Derrick swore he saw his eyes shone golden for a second. His grip on his gold chain was so hard and it marked Derrick's neck and almost breaking it.

"HEY HEY Hands off, Park!"
One of the trainers pulled them apart.

"Next fight: Fire Fox and Black Beast"
The announcer informed through the speaker and loudest cheer boomed among the audience.

Jimin stomped off thinking the best way to rip Derrick in the cage.

Bro, I know you're angry and I'm going into the cage. Let me handle him. We don't want you slitting his throat open.

Jimin stood at the entrance waiting for the announcement and giving his burning wolf a reminder and controlling himself as well.

"He is fire. He is furious. He is the invincible- FIRE FOX!!!"
The announcer called out Derrick and the rooting was crazy as he proudly ran into the cage kissing a slut in the process.

"Versus. The Lucifer. The Hades. The death itself-BLACK BEAST"
Jimin rolled his eyes before strolling out and into the cage. The roaring cheer was way louder and whores got wet just by his emotionless hooded eyes.

"Give him all you've got, Park. Get that pile of fortune back home."
His trainer patted his back. Before exiting the cage.
But all the while, Jimin's ears were ringing in boiling anger and thoughts of murderous attempts flow through his head as he shot daggers at Derrick.
Derrick did the same. They stepped in front of each other.

"Let's bet, Black Beast. Winner gets Ms Rosevel. Loser....well leave the school and never "breath near her"
Derrick said only for Jimin to hear and used his own words to mock him. Jimin clenched his jaw so hard that he might break his teeth. But after seconds of thinking about the bet.

"Deal."
Was the only thing Jimin said before biting a mouth guard and contracted all his muscles.

"You know the rules boys. No killing ,no weapons and no fighting outside this cage. Everything stays within this cage so that's mean no grudges hold outside this hall. Understand?"
The boys just nodded at the referee even though no one really follows the first rule as many death had happened within this cage but Jimin cause none of them. But tonight he might.

"This is the finale so may the winner take home all the money and girls!"
Derrick smirked at his dream but Jimin wanted none of that but to make sure that dick never show his soul around Riley.

"Ready! FIGHT!"

Derrick bolted to Jimin attempting to tackle him but he dodged his head under Derrick armpit and pushed his body, hitting the bars of the cage. Derrick made a sudden jerk with his knee to Jimin's jaw making him fall back. The opponent landed another punch right at Jimin's eyes causing him to hiss and held onto the bars for support.

"I will fuck her up, Park. So hard that she forget you. So hard that she will break. I'm gonna shatter her innocence and throw her away when I get a new slut"
That pulled Jimin's straw. Before he got up, his wolf took over and launched at Derrick so fast that the camera failed to catch his golden eyes. He pinned Derrick to the end of the cage that it shook and he starting striking his stomach while chocking him to the bars.

"CRACK THE CAGE! CRACK THE CAGE! CRACK THE CAGE"
The audience roared in utter astonishment.

Then he swung the lifeless body to the ground and begin pounding the body like ground beef. The roaring crowd slowly died watching the murderous fight. No one stopped him. They are both terrified by the sudden outburst of Black Beast who usually have a remarkable self-control and will stop whenever his opponent falls flat.

ENOUGH. HES GOING TO DIE

Jimin shouted at his wolf even though he wanted him dead ever since he met Derrick. Then, he regained control and stopped while still sitting on the lifeless.

"A-And the winner is....THE ALMIGHTY BLACK BEAST!!!!"
The quiet audience turned insane.

"THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING"
"THE CAGE CRACKED HOLY SHIT"
"LONG LIVE THE BEAST!! LONG LIVE THE BEAST!"
"BLACK BEAST! BLACK BEAST! BLACK BEAST!"

The crowd went nuts as it was their first time seeing Jimin almost killing someone and that the cameras usually censor bloody scenes but this time everyone was so stunned that no one breath when he cracked the cage.

Jimin got up and stared down at Derrick bloody body.

"Leave the school and don't you ever breath near her"
Jimin repeated the deal from word to word. And left the cage with a blue black eye and a sore fist after beating the lights out of Derrick. Girls were throwing themselves onto him, investors and gamblers cheering and shoving Jimin with piles of money.
It was everyone's dream to have sex, money, power but the only thing that occupied his mind was Riley.

She's mine.

He unconsciously growled.

——————————————————————————-

Its a long chapter but I hope you enjoyed Jimin's violence🤣
I LOVE YOUUUU💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 129 45
Lust; A very strong sexual desire. **You can enjoy this book without any knowledge of BTS** (This book is a complete work of fiction and comes from...
12.8K 919 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
173K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...