๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

By VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... More

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“

8.4K 390 121
By VaVanovels

"Good morning, Hazel"
Riley beamed at her plush unicorn as she stretched.
She washed up and wore oversized hoodie before wandering into his kitchen for breakfast.

"Morning, mom....yea I did.... Yeap! I even made friend with my neighbor!"

Riley chatted with her mom on her phone while preparing some fruits. After she ended the call with a goodbye kiss through the phone, a knock came.

"Hey....I just....erm....w-wanna have breakfast together?"
The door opened to a awkwardly fidgeting Jimin with his all over the place and not at Riley. He learned to question and ask for permission rather than demanding all the time. He learned a lot overnight, well what can he say, he adopted this ability after all the years he spent in the woods as a pup trying to survive.

"OF COURSE!"
Riley shouted in excitement and dragged Jimin across the hallway to the elevator.

"D-don't you want to change into a more...I don't know...presentable clothes?"
He eyed her washed out hoodie that she probably wears everyday and a pair of leggings that huuged her legs beautifully and those slippers....those...furry slippers....with a unicorn face on it....how presentable....

"Nahh it's okay, I like to be in comfortable clothes when I eat. Hehe"
She chuckled as she ran out of the elevator with Jimin still locked under her grip.

Cafe Pistou? Again? Aren't she scared of what happened last time? Because I'm scared...I'm fucking terrified....
Jimin thought as he flashed back to when his wolf was taking a trip a hell with all the angry it had.

"Hopefully that guy won't bother us again I might get angry since I'm hungry"
She spoke and snapped Jimin out of his thought as they sat down.

"What do you want to eat, Jimin? Spaghetti, English Breakfast, today's special- cupcake...wait..."
Riley's eye widened and glittered with her mouth gapped.

"Cupcakes.....CUPCAKES???"
Her expression brighten so much that the waiter was almost blinded by it.

"I WANT CUPCAKES PLEASEEE"
She eye smiled and the waiter almost fainted by the overwhelming cuteness. All the while Jimin was watching, he was mentally cooing at first but then darkened when he was how the waiter was attracted to Riley's charm.

"A latte and muffin , please"
Jimin ordered in a deep voice that vibrates the waiter's spine, pulling his out of his hopeless daydream.

"Y-yes. Your orders will be ready in just a few minutes"
The waiter hurried away. Riley just sat there, imagining how her cupcake would taste like, not realizing Jimin's green eyed monster surfacing.

"You shouldn't have so much sugar in the morning, Riley"
Riley shot her head up in surprise. It was the second time he called her by her name. Soon enough, her shocked expression turned into a giggle.

"I haven't had a cupcake in yearsss. Mom and dad nagged me a lot about my sugar addiction, so I learned to cut them down a lot"

That explained her skinny figure. Less carbohydrates...
Jimin mentally take in as much information as he can about Riley because he really yesterday that Riley knows a lot about as she observed him closely but he didn't know anything about her.

"But...how are you still so active and cheerful with so little sugar?"
Jimin leaned closely as he intended to know more.

"Well, I love fruits and vegetables. They both contains lots of healthy sugar!"
She leaned in as well and make her years growing up in the barn useful in managing her sugary diet.

Urgh fruits and vegetables....ew

His wolf chocked on those words considering it was a full carnivor whereas Jimin still enjoy munching on them every now and then.

"How do you know so much about nutrition, you didn't biology though"
Riley internally gasped at how Jimin knew about his subjects. He may or may not rushed his research last night and stalked her school profile. She also was stunned by how much Jimin was talking and even questioned her. QUESTIONSSS YALL.

"I grew up in a barn. With barn animals and lots of vegetation. My parents taught me basic nutrition"
She explained.

Barn animals? Should we visit her hometwon someday? Maybe ask for a whole bull, hm?

His wolf drooled at that thought making Jimin frowned.

Shut up, I'm trying to have a descent conversation here.

Oops sorry dude. I just wanted to talk to her too

Upon seeing Jimin frowned, Riley thought she said something more and leaned back as she was a little intimidated by his annoyed face. Jimin realized her timid express and quickly cleared the misunderstanding.

"O-oh no no no. I was frowning at...erm...the food! Ya the food...its taking too long"
He let out a awkward breathy laugh and again...shocked the crap out of Riley. Did he just...laughed? As she continued to solve the puzzle, the waiter served them their breakfast and they begin to eat.

"Does your wounds still hurt?"
She looked up from her vanilla cupcake to check Jimin's bandages. He did change all of them and reapply the ointments. He remembered him chuckling at her attempt in treating his wounds but failing. She doesn't get hurt often, but when she does, she just laugh it off like when she almost broke her nose...Jimin thought, learning more about Riley.

•time skip back to apartment•

Jimin and Riley spent their evening at a nearby park.
He was learning how to initiate conversation but wasn't necessary as Riley practically pour out her heart in each topic they had and not leaving the air awkward. Most of the time, Jimin would answer with one word or a simple nod but his wolf kept huffing to remind him to be more "interesting".

Jimin went back to his apartment while brainstorming ideas for his "how to be a descent human being" list.

How to be a descent human being (for Riley)
1) ask questions
2) walk beside her instead of in front
3) ask for permission and not demand
4) look at her when talking
5) talk in a melodic tone instead of being dead
6) smile

He ticked a few but stopped at smile. He hadn't smile genuinely in years, scratching out the time he fake smile to receive awards. How to smile? What do I smile at? When do I smile? Then he remembered Riley's signature eye smile. He walked to the toilet and looked into the mirror. Stretching the corners of his lips and squinting his eyes. He did it...he eye smiled...but why did he look like Pennywise.
It wasn't genuine, that's why.

The fuck? Stop smiling like that dude. You're creeping me out

Jimin rolled his eyes and dropped his smile. He sighed hoping someday he could to tick the last column.

Meanwhile on the other side, Riley was bouncing everywhere reminiscing the time Jimin started the conversations to him walking beside her and not in front. She even noticed how he was struggling to mirror her tiny and short steps so he could match her pace. She was so happy to see Jimin accepting her and actually changing for the better.

She dashed back to her room and spin her chair around as she pour out new ideas on how to make Jimin. She just applied a job in Cafe Pistou to earn some money buy Jimin a birthday parent. Tomorrow, Monday, was her first day and she couldn't help but to be excited over the thought of making more friends.

While Riley dwelled in her rainbow and cupcakes world. Jimin was hardcore working out after finishing his list. Earplugs in, muscles tensed and eyes focused. He was back in the scavenger forest not to hunt for food, but to built his body. Cage first is tomorrow night and he cannot sit duck in his room but to train and get his wolf hyped for the fight. He trained in his human form just so he could train his self-control as well not to overpower the opponent and have Derrick the Dick on in his ass being suspicious. One of his trainings was to hunt down rogue, not just any rogue, but the top dogs. The ones that lived similar life to him, the ones that takes down moose as daily breakfast, the ones that are around the size or in some cases bigger than Jimin.

He warmed up and tensed his muscles for the final training. 6.50pm. Few minutes before the final training as he started transforming into a 5ft tall black beast. His pupils dilated more than ever , his paws dug into the soil as if he was ready to launch at anything that moves, his ears stood tall and sensitive to any sounds and got into a bending position to contract all his muscles.

*rustling*

Its about time, big guy.

Jimin mind linked a grey black wolf. Zackus. A 5ft close to 6ft tall , bulging muscles with thick paws.
One of the notorious werewolf in the forest. The way he hunts exceeded Jimin's and how he would tear preys limbs to limbs. It was like a tradition for the rogue in scavenger forest to battle like this. Even if they came from different packs, they still got mutual respect for each other as all of them have had enough sufferings in their days. "No one is to kill anyone unless it is a life and death decision" was set by a late rogue who died protecting a rogue pup. This battle they carried out was to strengthen one another but will immediately end when blood starts to show, its a silent agreement.

Zackus here fought Jimin since young, seeing how weak Jimin was, he decided to show tough love and beat the crap of out him to teach him how to survive.

There's a nightmare living in the forest as well. The biggest and scariest rogue, Riot, a dethroned alpha from a top pack. He was betrayed by his son whom killed his mother to weaken the alpha. The alpha was physically strong but emotionally weak as he reminisced his late mate day and night.

Jimin stood boldly as Zackus growled at his comment.

Let's get this over with, black beast.

——————————————————————————

Fight! Fight! Fight!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU💕
Don't forget to comment here and vote if you want to be in the story in the future:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 188 6
...๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”...? ใ€Žโ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐•ฃ๐•• ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ใ€
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
384K 20.7K 70
"๐š†๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž?" "๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š๐šž๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•." "๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ'๐šœ...
946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...