You Can't Cuddle With The Imm...

SheWhoOwnsThesky14 द्वारा

*written in 2012 at 14* *Follow my new account for the new version of You Can't Cuddle With A Zombie titled:... अधिक

You Can't Cuddle With The Immune
Prologue
Chapter 1: It's So Good to See You're Alive
Chapter 2: She Left You, Remember?
Chapter 3: Aw F*ck
Chapter 4: It's Like We're All Strangers
Chapter 5 - It's Complicated
Chapter 6 - Welcome to the Storm
Special Chapter :D
Chapter 7: We are never getting back together
Chapter 8: I'm so Sick of it
Chapter 9: Truths unfold.. Again
Chapter 10: Without You
Chapter 11: He's strong...
Chapter 12: Slipping Away
Chapter 13: I'm Going to Have Fun Watching You Fall Again
Chapter 14: And Then There Were Four
Let's play A Game - *IMPORTANT*
Chapter 15: The Reveal
Chapter 15: The escape
SPIN OFF
Chapter 16: The Girl Who Saved Their..... Butts
Chapter 17: She Got It
Chapter 18: Fighter
Chapter 19: Think again
Chapter 20: "Mysky I'm getting tired of your Sh*t"
Chapter 21: The Man Who Knew It All. The Man No One Knew.
Chapter 22: Burn It Down
Chapter 23: THE BOYS ARE BACK
Chapter 24: "Any Of You Stab Me, You'll Lose An Arm"
Chapter 25 -Gowns shouldn't be Allowed During the Apocalypse
Chapter 26: I Am A Weapon
We Are Family....
Chapter 27: Slaughter Beach: The Nicest Place On Earth
Chapter 28: One Month Later....
Chapter 29: Something Is Wrong With Me
Chapter 30: I'm Wide Awake
Chapter 31: Till Zombies Do Us Part
Chapter 32: 4 Dead, 3 Gained, 2 Escaped and 1 Rules
Chapter 33: Daniel
Chapter 34: "We're all in this Together..." ;D
Chapter 35: Battle Scars
YOU CAN'T CUDDLE WITH A ZOMBIE (ignore)
The Day Has Come!!!
Chapter 36: Normal Lives
Help Me!!!
Chapter 37: Plan B
Chapter 38: War (Part 1)
Chapter 38 (Part 2)
Chapter 38 (Part 3): War
Chapter 39: Before the End
Chapter 40: The End

Special Chapter :)

2.8K 83 24
SheWhoOwnsThesky14 द्वारा

*This is my gift to you guys, despite the fact that it's my bday coming up ;D I won't be on wattpad until probably sunday, but I will check my email and read all your comments!

I also wanted to take a moment and thank you guys. Seriously, I never thought, a year ago, I would even write a zombie book let alone a series. So thanks! You guys are always so nice! Really I haven't EVER gotten a message that was like "You suck, stop writing" or "This book sucks" or whatever and I'm so grateful for that. And I love getting your reaction to different things I do, like making Jeremy Immune or Shane Storm's son and Jeremy's brother. And like in the last chapter, finding out Shayna was a zombie ALL ALONG! Did that shock you guys? I, no where in the story, gave away she wasn't human, not like in the Resistance where I kept comparing Storm and Shane or Jeremy and Shane. I WANTED THIS TO SHOCK YOU GUYS! Did it??????????

Well Ella called her an "it" so... 

;D

BUT ANYWAYS this was going to be the prologue originally and it probably will be somewhere in the story in the edited version but for now it's a gift :)

*I did make her talk weird, so it's not grammarly incorrect by accident.

SHAYNA'S POINT OF VIEW

"I..... hate..... this," I said, as I walked downstairs. No one ever asked me if I wanted to be zombie. I was perfectly happy being human. Sure I wasn't popular, or even noticed, but it sure as hell beat being dead. 

And now the master has ordered me to go and check the humans he had imprisoned in the cellar. I've never seen them, but I heard they did bad things.

I wonder what it was. 

I past the three guards he had position in the entrance, growling at them, telling them to let me through.

They grunted in response and moved, letting me in.

The cellar was totally made out of like really old stone and smelled like dead rats.

Which really didn't bother me, but it should.

To the far end there was a guy, leaning against the bars. I couldn't tell what color his hair or eyes were. Zombie's only see the color red, the color of blood. He was staring intensely at the girl on the ground sleeping. He actually looked in pain.

I know that look. When I was human, it was a worried look.

I let out a growl to let him know I was here. Human's couldn't understand me so I didn't even bother trying to speak.

The guy jumped, probably never knowing I was there. His eyes looked me over.

"Did John sent you?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

I nodded.

He rolled his eyes. "I told him I wasn't going to do anything stupid as long as he kept his end of the deal."

I didn't know what the hell he was talking about but I nodded again.

My zombie ears heard a noise, a squeal. A rat.

I quickly turned to the squeal and growled at it, jumping at the rat on the ground. I felt the guys eyes on my as I ate the rat inside out.

God, I really hated being a zombie.

The rat tasted disgusting, it was never going to be enough for me. 

I needed to eat humans, but I refuse.

"It.... better..... than.... humans, S-Shayna," I said, to myself. I hated speaking aloud. Zombie's stutter and spoke words slowly.

"Your name's Shayna?" I heard the guy said behind me. I turned and stared at him, as the blood drip from my mouth.

"You.... understand.... me?" I asked, confused.

The guy laughed softly. "All the perks of being Dr. Storm's lab rat, I guess," he said, shrugging.

Dr. Storm's lab rat?

"You.... are..... S-Shane?" I asked, as I slowly crawled on all fours towards him. He didn't seemed fazed by my actions as he nodded.

"That's me, your master's bastard son," he said, "Of course, I should be called your master's awesome and sexy son, but you know."

I laugh, a sort of real laugh. I haven't laughed since I was injected by my master a few months ago.

"So you don't eat humans?" He asked. I was still sort of shock he could talk to me. This was definitely better than growling at other zombies.

"I... Liked... being.... hummmman," I said, as I reached the cell. He looked down at me.

"A lot of people feel that way, Shayna," he said, bending down so he was leveled with me.

"I... heard....about....cure," I said, remember the rumors that were flying around the zombies like wildfire.

He suddenly got mad. "I had a cure, Shayna. A cure I made myself, working on it for years and John took it from me."

My eyes widen.

"Master.....has....cure?"

Shane nodded. "Yeah, and I can't do anything about it."

"Why?"

He took a deep breath. "He will hurt her," he said slowly, turning to full look at the girl sleeping. "She may be tough, but she's not use to this, not like me."

"What.....is.....her....name?" I asked, curiously.

"Ashley," he said, smiling softly. "She's my girlfriend."

********************************

After that me and Shane talked almost everyday. I was starting to sneak extra food in for him and Ashley. It wasn't like any of the soldiers here were gonna need it. 

But one day I went down there and he looked really stressed, more than usual.

"What... the.... matter?" I asked as approached him.

"John wants to talk to me," he said slowly, looking up at me with the green eyes I was told he had.

"That... bad?" I asked, confused.

He nodded. "Yes, it's bad," he said, throwing his hands up in the air. "We made a deal. He cant hurt Ashley.... But we never said anything about me."

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Is.... He.... Going.... Hurt.... You?" I asked, worried. I had considered Shane my friend. I don't want my friend getting hurt. Not even if it was my masters idea.

"He might," Shane said, "Can I ask you for something?" I nodded, moving closer to him in zombie speed. Which was fast.

"I have a brother..." he started. I didn't know he had a brother.

"He can talk to you, just like me," he said, shocking me. There was more people like him? I wanted to ask more questions but he started talking again.

"If I don't make it, I want you to find him."

I gave him a confused face.

"He won't hurt her, I know that. But he still needs to be stop. My brother, Jeremy he can stop him."

Jeremy. The name was forever imprinted in my brain

"Can you find him for me?" he asked. I looked at him. He actually looked scared.

I nodded. "I'll.... Find.... Jeremy," I said, smiling softly. "We'll.... Get..... Both..... Out."

He chuckled. "Thanks Shayna. Really, thanks for everything."

The next day, Shane wasn't there. And that was the day I left.

I left to find Jeremy.

*************************

Hope you guys liked it! See y'all Sunday ;D

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

LOVE,

MYSKY

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

209K 4.9K 34
*written in 2012 at 14* *Follow my new account for the new version of You Can't Cuddle With A Zombie titled: Back to Life @InTheClouds1020* "My boyf...
To Be A Warrior Gravity द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

2.9K 394 76
Book 7 in the To Be A Runner series New allies, V-Type zombies, rising anarchists, and a country that can't seem to find stable ground. Yep, that see...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.5K 54 22
Young Claire was tortured and kept in a cell for most of her life. The scientists want her for some reason. They want to know what makes her differen...