๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

By VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... More

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—

8.3K 412 190
By VaVanovels

"Jimin! Omg"
Riley wasted no time eushing to the drained out Jimin. Last night was disastrous. Jimin was fuming, yes. But his wolf was monstrously raging to the point wherr Jimin had to let it take over or else they both gonna lose their damn minds.

HE TOUCHED HER! HE FUCKING TOUCHED HER!

Was the only thing his wolf repeats as it rampaged through the scavenger forest. No doubt the murders in the forst was caused by it. Giving detectives and polices the worst headache ever seeing the footprints and bite marks that no one can tell what it was. It sent great fear to the town, knowing there's a beast on the lose. But they didn't it will never happen again. Jimin and his wolf had the best self-control and their teamwork was surely remarkable. But last night was exceptional as his wolf almost shattered the window trying to get out. Jimin had to hold his breath the entire time he was running to the forest before shaking vigorously and transforming into his wolf. It howled , growled , roared , anything it can do to release the volcano. Jimin never had problem with his wolf's temper and it had always been a mutual respect and understanding between the two. But after last night, he knew he had to talk to his wolf after calming down. He practically dragged his body back to the apartment since his wolf was so tire emotionally and physically after all the chaos it caused.

Riley was scared and shaking seeing her one sided best friend laid like a dead man on the floor. Scratched everywhere , messed up hair , few bruises and some blood on his mouth. All because his wolf wasn't just killing animals, it was bolting through the forest mindlessly and falling a few times.

With trembling hands , Riley went to the cabinet where she saw Jimin went to last time and got some ointment. She basically hugged as much bandages and medicines as she could and tried her absolute best to cover up his wounds. Jimin just laid there without even flinching or wince at the burning sensations.

time skip to night time•

Urgh bloody hell

Jimin hissed at the terrible headache as he slowly become conscious. He glanced around the room and read the time. 10pm.wow...I slept for 12 hours?
His wolf shifted a little before stretching his front paws and back.

Morning Park bro.

Jimin cringed at the nickname but soon started fuming.

Don't ever do that again. I know you're angry but you've got to control it. We're in this together.

Jimin said in a rather disappointing tone and his wolf immediately apologized in a whimper.

And you-

Before he could continue to lecture his wolf, he heard a shift beside him. He snapped his head and squinted his eyes at a curled up figure on the floor.
....Riley?.... then it hit him....she took care of him.
He stared at the girl , taking in all her features realizing how much he missed all of that in the mist of pushing her away. He felt...guilty...

She was trying so hard to fulfill her promise to him that she was draining her cheerfulness as well.
All the times she visited his wolf in the forest , she would brag about how much progress she made and that she's proud that Jimin sulked at her which meant that he was opening up more even if it was in a negative way. Not once she complain how tired and wanted to give up and find some ACTUAL friends who can laugh with. But stayed with Jimin....a boring , emotionless, poker faced friend. What was I thinking when I hesitated to save her back in the forest....Guilt was eating him up and his engrossed himself in her figure.

He carefully stood up trying not to wake up her or worsen his wounds. Gently scooping her up, he walked up to his room and laid her down on his bed before pulling the duvet over her. Feeling the warmth, Riley grinned softly. Jimin flushed at her involuntary smile and quickly left the room. He slept for 12 hours so he got tons of energy built up in him.

Hunting for dinner?
His wolf chimmed in trying to get back to Jimin's good side.

I will take control this time and you better stay still in there.
Jimin took one last glance at his bedroom before heading to the scavenger forest for a big meal.

•time skip to 12am•

.......dude.....its been two hours.....I'm hungryyy

Said the one who fucking killed all of them

We can try the ones I killed...its not fresh but its still good. Especially that fat ass deer I tore...

Shut up before I shove a rotten meat up your ass

Thats your ass as well....I'm in you bruh

Jimin and his wolf bickered as they strolled through the forest. Dead animals lying everywhere and looked like a free feast for weak predators. Jimin preferred freshly slaughtered meat so he wandered around to find prey. Suddenly, he heard rustling. Excitement filled his hungry wolf. Wagging his tail softly, ears perked up and nose twitching. As he was about to pounce at his meal, a baby bunny hopped out of the bush and it was like bucket of cold water splashed Jimin's face.

Baby bunny? Seriously? And it's the size of your dick bro. How are we gonna get full by that...

His wolf sat down heavily and he did too. Ears drooped, eyes hooded and disappointment filled him. After all the destruction his wolf pulled, they needed high protein to recover and boost the healing. Not to mention they have a cage fight next week.

How about we hunt it down and complement it with some ramen from Mr Jung's shop?

Jimin sighed but also missed the convenient store's ramen.

Whatever you say boss. You did ask me to shut up and stay still.

With that , Jimin leisurely paced to the bunny and grabbed it by his neck and just like that....it died...

time skip to apartment•

Jimin cooked the ramen while roasting the bunny protein with some olive oil in the oven. His wolf pleaded for that as it drained its energy from all the rampaging. After a few minutes, he plated the roasted protein and served himself a bowl of hot steamy kimchi ramen. Both him and his wolf drooled over the simple yet mouth watering dinner.
He dug in immediately after taking in its aroma and starting devouring like a hungry beast.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Riley slowly came to consciousness and yawned softly before sitting and scanned the room. She remembered everything but not being carried up to his room. Is he awake? She happily thought and rolled off to check on her friend. She peaked from upstairs and heard slurping sounds and cute humming. On her way down the stairs , she saw Jimin enjoying his meal happily and for the first time ever....he smiled...
Food...✔️ But Riley rethink her checklist...she didn't make him smile...he himself did. So she mentally erase the check off the Food and take down a serious note on his favorite ramen.

"Jimin~"
She beamed and it startled him as he stopped slurping the noodle and leaving it hanging from his mouth.

Remember to thank her dickhead.

His wolf reminded him of the conversation they had about Riley taking care of him when he was cooking.

"What are you eatinggg"
She sounded hungry as she hopped onto the stool beside him and eyed the ramen closely. Jimin slowly circled his arms around the bowl protectively seeing Riley was about to swallow it whole.

"I-I bought extra...its in the shelf"
She gasped excitedly and begin preparing her very late dinner.

Urgh be a gentleman and let her have some

His wolf rolled his eyes at Jimin's miserable interactions with human, especially girls. He never dated, only had one night stands and even after sex he doesn't take care of the girls. They are always worn out or some even pass out after being fucked the lights out of them.

Why are you caring so much about girls now

Jimin asked remembering the times his wolf saved her, played with her, swiped out lives in the woods for her.

You do too bro. If only you break down the wall with me, you will be able to feel what I felt.

Yes, Jimin and his wolf have remarkable teamwork and bonded like partners in crime. But he never let his wolf share its feelings like normal werewolf would. He could tell when his wolf gets angry or sad but never really FEEL it because he blocked off all emotional bond with it so he can avoid unstable emotions, like the one that got his wolf going insane.
That's why his wolf was having a blast with Riley while Jimin is still stone cold with her.

Before they could continue their conversation, Riley bounced back to her seat and smiled widely at the red steamy ramen. She moaned at the aroma not knowing the boy beside tensed at the unintentional sexual sound. Riley turned to Jimin and frowned upon his other dish.

"Is that roast chicken?! Not fairrr"
She whined and leaned towards the dish.

"It's not chicken...."
Jimin mumbled not loud enough for her to hear as he was debating weather to confess that it was a baby bunny.

"Can I have some?"
Before Jimin could answer, Riley stabbed the meat and engulfed immediately. She hummed at the new taste.

Dude! Why didn't you stop her! She could pass out knowing its a FREAKING BUNNY

His wolf paced around in his head.

You did tell me to be a gentleman and let her have some....

Urgh you're hopeless man. I'm going to sleep

Just like that , his wolf shut down the mind link and left a clueless Jimin to deal with a bubbly girl.

"Erm...thanks....for treating my wounds"
He could feel his wolf gently smiled even with the mind link being shut down.

"No problem Jimin! Anything and anytime for you!"
Riley innocently stated and eye smiles as she patted his back with her mouth still stuffed with the protein not acknowledging how it was different from chicken.

Anything and anytime for me?
Jimin was confused. Confused at how she was still staying by his side considering all the ignoring and pushing her away. She still stay. Not for his looks, not for his grades or popularity. But on a quest to make him smiled. I've gotta step up my game...
Jimin thought and motivated himself to make HIS own checklist. How to be a descent human being.

After they both ate comfortable in silence, Riley went back to her apartment to sleep till Sunday afternoon while Jimin stayed up all night watching drama, reading novels and learn how human usually behave around each other. Not that he didn't know but he would like to BE one. For Riley.

———————————————————————————

Best friends incoming!!!
Anywayyy  I hope you emjoyed the chapter and I LOVE YOU💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
11.6K 528 49
โ โฑ แต—แต’หกแตˆ แต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แตƒสณหข แตƒแต‡แต’แต˜แต— แต˜หข แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ แตƒโฟแตˆ โฑ สทแต‰สณแต‰ แตแตƒแตˆแต‰ แต’แถ  แตหกแตƒหขหข สฐแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ สทแต‰ โฟแต‰แต›แต‰สณ หกแตƒหขแต—แต‰แตˆ โž ~ sแดา“แด›แด€แด‡สŸสŸแดœส€แด‡๐Ÿฅ€ ๐‘†...
162K 7.4K 58
Park Jimin lives in a world where werewolves exist. He was abandoned by his pack without really understanding or knowing why. He couldn't know that...
2K 283 12
The monotony of his life ceased the day he met a love he's never known and he will do everything in his power to keep the cycle broken. *Park Jimin...