๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

By VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... More

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ

9.2K 429 226
By VaVanovels

Oh shit....

Riley thought before dashing worriedly to Jimin who just kept hissing and cussing under his breathe.

"OMG I'M SO SORRYYYY. ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU HAVE CONCUSSION? WHERE DOES IT HURT? SORRYYYY"

Riley just kept raining apologies down on Jimin as she rubbed gently on his forehead to reduce the pain. Jimin wanted to rant about how her excitement was annoying and now he's injured because of it. But when he looked up to her , his heart stung and melt. Her eyes were swelled up with tears and her little nose was red and stuffy. Not to mention her lips became swollen and flushed cheeks.
Why does she look so sexual when she cries...
Jimin mentally slapped himself for his idiotic thought.

"Hey. Chill. I'm fine"
He aasured....well more like asking her to shut her cries up because he didn't what do to.

"Sorry..."
She murmured and slightly pouted

"So...what did you come here for. You don't just casually bursting doors for no apparent reason"
Jimin tried to joke to calm her down as he pushed himself off the ground with one hand still covering his swollen forehead.

Heal this for me , dog. The cage fight is approaching.

Jimin voiced his wolf hoping to be in tip top shape for the fight to earn loads.

"Oh yea. Hehe. I need to tell you something amazing!"
She cackled while rubbing away her tears.

That's it? No sad whining? No clinging for forgiveness? What?

Jimin expected her to be like the girls he met who needs chocolate and plushies to stop their cryings, in which Jimin would always ignore and walk away.

"But you promise not to get angry for the first okay?"
She poke her pinky out towards him but he just nodded.

"Well...I followed you when you went out at lunch. IT WAS JUST A HARMLESS CURIOUS TRAILING I SWEAR"
She put her hands together praying that he won't get mad and shockingly , Jimin just nodded for her to resume. She told him everything. Eyes wide , pupils dilated and shimmering, emphasizing on how the wolf killed the dogs and tried her absolute best to describe the wolf not being aware of Jimin BEING the goddamn wolf himself.

"5 FT JIMIN!!! WITH PITCH BLACK FUR AND GOLDEN EYES!"
She illustrated on everything details having her fingers making a ring around her eyes. Damn she's adorable. Jimin thought as he tried to keep a poker face despite her overwhelming cuteness.

"It was almost as tall as you! Well...Not that you're tall BUT STILL! It was humongous! Like a bear!"

OHHH DAMN BRUH SHE JUST INSULTED YOUR HEIGHT

His wolf dancing ridiculously as Jimin clenched his jaw in annoyance. All the extreme workouts and dumbbells lifting at young age caused him his height. But let's be honest, who needs height when you looked like a Godly masterpiece.

Jimin looked unfazed by her description as though he had seen it which was true , he checks himself in the mirror everyday both in his human and wolf form.

"Do you not believe me?"
She frowned

"Fine then , I will show it to you tomorrow"
She determined to make her friend believe.

"NO!"
Jimin jolted up since bringing her with him to the forest where fresh meal lingers his nose and seeing him transform uncontrollably for lunch will surely scare the lights out of her. Then again , she did like his wolf. But will she like both of them being one?
I don't think so. Jimin answered himself. Riley was shocked by his aggressive protest.

"I-I mean...I'm kinda scared....of wolves"
Jimin lied to get her off his back but she frowned in confusion.

"Isn't that you in the photos with wolves and smiling widely?"
She asked and glanced at the photo beside the TV.

Crap...

"Erm....well....something happened and I'm not fond of them anymore"
Jimin scratched his head as he was terrible in lying.
But Riley mistaken it as fear and trauma and guilty swelled up in her. Before Jimin could react, he felt the same embrace from when she came for ointment and her promise.

"Oh I'm sorry again. I never meant to bring back bad memories"
Her voice muffled into his hoodie.

Jimin had a mini heart attack and gently wiggled out of her embrace not because he felt uncomfortable but because he didn't want her to hear the thumping in his chest.

"Well...I m tired and need some shut eye if you don't mind"
Jimin looked away awkwardly as Riley hummed and gave the cutest eye smiled before leaving.

BRUHHH YOU AWKWARD LITTLE SHIT

His wolf snickered loudly as Jimin shut it up before bouncing onto his bed for a slumber.

•time skip to Friday•

For the past few days , Riley was very busy. Coming up with new ideas for her "make Jimin smile" quest since she just found out his "fear" of wolves , visiting the wolf in the forest at lunch and sticking to Jimin trying to make his day, which indeed she did.
Jimin was having a hard time keeping a expressionless face with the jokes and cheerings Riley made.

Surprisingly, Riley was not "observant" enough to realize the time she meet up with the wolf and Jimin disappearing at lunch was exactly the same in which Jimin thank the Moon Goddness for Riley's stupidity.

When hunting , Jimin would bring Riley along and have her sit on a tree while watching , keeping her away from scavengers. She would watch in awe and astonishment and sometimes even applaud after the hunt. Ordinary people would have been screaming and crying for help when they saw Jimin's wold but Riley was rather interested in it and even cuddled with it few times. Jimin was....stingy in the chest...his wolf got the best out of her. Riley noticed found Jimin sulked a lot these days and ignored her more often. She would walk beside like always but he would pick up the pace as if his long strike was not difficult to catch up already. Riley also noticed he sulked a lot more after lunch. Weird.

The final bell rang and students were packing the hall to head out of school.

"Jimin~"
Riley sang as she skipped to her best friend...even thought it was a one sided friendship.

Heyyyy sweetheart~

His wolf cooed and wagged his tail as he rolled around in Jimin's head.

The fuck is wrong with you , dog. You know she can't hear you right?

Stfu asshole

"What."
The reply only Riley can get used to...

"There's a cafe nearby. And I'm starvinggg. Can you accompany me to tea time?" She whined as she pressed her cheeks tiredly onto Jimin's table.

"N-"

Reject her and I'm taking over you puss

Startled by his wolf aggressiveness, he agreed and Riley squealed before dragging Jimin to the cafe.

Cafe Pistou...
Jimin read the wooden sign and sighed. It was the cafe he worked at but quitted to train more for cage fights as it earned him more money. Fighters usually come here before and after fights as it was one of the few 24 hours cafe around and it serves cheap and delicious dishes. Jimin felt tingling and somehwat worried for Riley to visit such rough place , considering some fighters might come by too.
And it he was right. As Riley was devouring her muffin and Jimin with his latte , he was the door swung open from the corner of his eyes.

Derrick the Dick

Jimin's arch enemy. They grew together. Same rough life , same school and same neighborhood. Childhood friend? More like childhood fighting criminals. Derrick was a year older than Jimin but being a big bully in school got him restrained him for graduating, not that he could with that pea sized brain. He was put at the last class where baboons were. They have a totally different schedule, different teachers and different subjects arranged just for them and their idiotic act. The school had to hire male lecturers only because Derrick the Dick fucked TWO female lecturers. His classmates were no different, some maybe even worse.

Jimin clenched his jaw and his old on the mug as he glared at Derrick, praying he won't turn around. Not because Jimin was scared but he didn't want Derrick to meet Riley. He knew Derrick heard about Riley and how he was desperately wanting to meet her...or rather fuck her. Jimin boils every time he thought of it. But luck was not on his side as Derrick scanned the whole cafe only to halted directly at Jimin. He gave him his widest smirk and approached the table with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Park, nice to see you here."
Derrick slammed his hand on the table , gaining all the attention. Jimin was unfazed and only lifted his mug up before the dick slammed the table, preventing the latte from spilling. But Derrick averted his eyes away from Jimin when he heard a timy gasp from across the table.

Riley....
Jimin thought and gulped hoping she won't introduce herself and have Derrick all over her knowing she doesn't like skinship with unknown guys.

"Well well well, what do we have here? I thought you were gay , Park. But damn was I wrong. What's your name sweetie?"
Derrick gave Riley the fakest smile to cover up his crazy hormones as a beautiful girl was eyeing at him with those dolly eyes. Before Jimin could stop her, she extended her hand and proudly introduced herself.

"Riley. Riley Rosevel! I'm Jimin's friend!"

Derrick's smile dropped. Riley? The Riley? Fuck she's gorgeous....he thought and was practically drooling and getting hard just by her shining profile.

"Fuck off Derrick , I'm busy"
He growled through his gritted teeth trying to contain his anger. Riley was utterly shocked by her friend who was usually quiet and polite, cussed like a gangster.

"Fuck off? Not without her coming with me"
Derrick chuckled sinisterly and he soothed Riley cheeks while licking his upper lips.

That was Jimin's last straw that he just pulled. Jimin sprung out of his chair and grabbed Derrick's wrist before pushing him harshly as if he was trying to control his volcanic anger. Derrick stumbled and almost fell leaving people jaw dropped considering Jimin's size compared to Derrick tall and buff figure.

HE FUCKING TOUCHED HER! IM GONNA SHRED HIS BODY AND CRASH HIS GODDAMN SKULL. THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

His wolf roared and rampaged in his head.
Seeing the situation was worsen. Riley ran to Jimin and held him back by his waist.

"Heyyy calm down. Let's leave"
She came beside him and hugged him under his armpits while patting his back. Jimin's heavy breathing slowed down and nodded knowing him staying would probably lead to his wolf taking over and tearing Derrick from limbs to limbs.

Riley guided Jimin to the exit only to have him stopped at Derrick annoying statement.

"She could be the "prize chick" for our next combat, don't you think?"

He laughed sinisterly. Jimin snapped his head at him ready to launch at him but was quickly stopped by Riley hopping onto his back and piggyback him.
What else can I do? Im too weak to tackle or pull him away....

"Ignore him , Jimin. Let's go home"
She mumbled into his ears and it calmed both him and his wolf immediately, sensing her fear.

Prize chick? Next combat?
The whole time Riley was piggbacking Jimin, her head was filled with questions that she dared not ask as she still sense Jimin's raging emotion.

"We're here"
Jimin patted Riley's leg for her get down.

"Oh sorry. And thanks"
She said still confused by Derrick's words.

Jimin nodded and turned to his apartment. But before he could enter, she grab his shoulders.

"Are you....okay?"
She hesitated

"Mmm"
He answered before shrugging her hands off. He didn't want to stay with her for long in this unstable and raging state and knowing his wolf need to blow off some steam. He hurried to the scavenger forest and transformed into his wolf form and begin killing anything within his sight....

•time skip to Saturday morning•

She lazily stretched her arms as she dragged her feet to the kitchen for some fruits for breakfast. She sat comfortably on the couch and watched the news.

"There was a vicious killing of animals in the scavenger forest last night. Animals were killed in the most brutal way , having their necks tore open and limbs pulled out. It looked like a hungry predator on the hunt but soon was believed to be a out of control beast lurking as killed animals were not eaten"

Urgh way to ruin my appetite

Riley threw the empty plate onto the table out of frustration.

Should I check on him? Is he still mad? Was it my fault?

She debated before heading to Jimin's apartment. When she turned, she found his door cracked open.
Curiously , she gently pushed the door opened only to find a heavy breathing, sweaty Jimin sprawled on the floor.

———————————————-——————————

Jimin is angryyyy~
Hope you guys enjoyed it and I LOVE YOUU💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.5K 33
"๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜†..." "๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?" *Sequel to RUMPUS* A story where their love never existed i...
1.2K 44 14
Book 2 of the Korean-American series Jimin and Yoongi have been happily mated for six months when Jimin finally meets with a gynecologist to switch f...
2K 283 12
The monotony of his life ceased the day he met a love he's never known and he will do everything in his power to keep the cycle broken. *Park Jimin...
106K 6.2K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...