๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

Av VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... Mer

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
Final//(violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Chapter 3//๐Ÿ

9.8K 469 277
Av VaVanovels

"Let's go Riley , we have PE class next"

A greeting would've been nice instead of demanding like that.

Jimin's wolf huffed at his miserable attempt in getting the girl to follow him. In which she bounced out of her seat and started running to him.

"Yes sir!"  Riley chuckled and takes mini steps to catch onto Jimin's long and fast ones.

After an annoying nagging of his wolf about him being rude to poor Riley before lunch, Jimin decided, no, was forced to apologize. You see , him being a rogue practically cuts of all wolf connections and interactions. He grew up alone and trust no human as well. It took him months to warm up to the store owner....just because he gave him free food.
He didn't how to act around his classmates that's why he is quiet all the time, to avoid hurting anyone. But he did when he pushed Riley away and his wolf won't shut up about it. So he was lectured to give his first apology to a buzzing , hyperactive human gal.

He led her to the changing room outside of the gym knowing that students won't be here for the next minute or two.

He halted suddenly making the bouncing girl beside him to crashed into him. He turned to find her rubbing her nose.

"S-s..."
He stammered, fidgeting the edge of his hoodie as he struggled to word out his apology.

Just say it puss!

His wolf tsked at the boy's unwillingness.

"S-so-rry"
He choked out

"Nah its okay , just a little bruise"

His eye widened. Did I hurt her when I pushed her away? Why can't I remember doing that? He was struggling with himself until he realized she was referring to her nose.

"No....I meant....I-I so-sorry for yelling at you before lunch"

He wanted dig a hole and shove his head into and never show his face again. Urgh I just apologized TWICE.

The girl stood there shocked with her hand still covering her nose. Did he just apologized? It wasn't long before she had a huge smile plastered to her face , making her eyes disappeared.

"Its okayyy. I'm sorry for invading your personal space too"

She giggled and patted his shoulder.
Wow. I should apologize more
He thought but quickly shake it off and turn to the changing room.

"We should change for PE."
Once again with his cold statements

Dude you're awkward

His wolf huffed as Jimin started changing in the men's changing room.

Shut up dog. And remember to control our strength out there. We don't want anyone up in our asses being suspicious of the inhuman ability.

Jimin always remind his wolf and himself to lay low and stay in controlled especially in track running because he tend to take off like a jet and leave everyone's jaw hanging.

As Jimin changed and talked to his wolf , the other students can't stop staring at Jimin's toned body. He trained a lot to be a top dog in school as well as in the wild. Untouched and unbothered, no one dares to challenge the boy for anything. The students have admiration for him. Well , what do you expect from the 5 years class president, president of martial art club , team captain of football AND basketball and top scorer of every class he had. Not to mention his godly look and that body.

•PE Class•

"Yo boiiii"
Riley skipped to Jimin in her sports attire. A navy V neck jersey and a tight leggings. It hugged her butt and shaped her whole legs. Boys started to stare at her beautiful figure and girls started to wow at the new girl's body. Jimin was unfazed by everything, not even by Riley.
Jimin only hummed to her lively greeting.

"Listen class! Today we're gonna have mixed games. Which means anything you play will be in teams of girls and boys together. I hope you guys can strengthen each other. Now , 5 LAPS FOR WARM UP!"

Jimin scrunched his nose at the loud trainer as his voice echoed throughout the whole gym. Why is everyone so loud today. He thought

"Urghh 5 laps? But we just ateee~ we would have tummy acheee"
Riley whined beside Jimin and lazily leaned her head on him.

"Get running sloth"
Jimin nudged his shoulder to get her off.

"Fineeee"

after warm ups•

The students started playing games. Basketball , football and Jimin decided to join volleyball, and as usual Riley followed.

"Wait , I don't know how to play volleyball tho"
She scratched her neck in confusion.

"I can help you if you want"
Someone whispered from behind and sneaked their hand around her waist.

Riley flinched at the close contact as she never have guys all over her like that. Riley was always known for her innocence and cheerfulness. Even when she leaned against Jimin and whined , it only seemed to be an innocent act to everyone. If another girl were to do that , it would've been considered flirting.

"Back off dick"
Zoey interrupted as she stomped towards Riley.
The unknown boy backed off with a annoyed groan.

All the while Jimin was watching but wasn't bothered by it. It was a everyday thing for Jackson to flirt and get touchy with girls. But to his surprise, Riley was the first to look confused and uncomfortable with the charming gestures. After all , Jackson is like the flirty version of Jimin. There's a saying that goes , "if you can't get Jimin, then get Jackson"

After the whole fiasco, Riley hugged Zoey tightly to thank you before skipping back to Jimin in the volleyball court.

"Why do you always attract so mich attention"
Jimin annoyingly states without glancing at Riley.

"Oh sorry...I just never had guys doing that without even knowing me"

The guilt creeped on him again as Riley innocently apologized.

Few moments later , the game started and Riley was learning a lot. Even with the bruises and rashes on her arms , she still kept a smile and bounces everywhere. But that didn't last long when the opponent spiked the ball down on her. Right at her bruised nose from earlier. She fell on her butt from the impact and hold her nose in pain and whimper.

"Riley! Are you okay?"
The girls rushed to her , worrying for her nose

But instead of balling her eyes out, she left out a awkward chuckle leaving everyone astonished.

"Hahaha , it hurts but its okay! I'm fine."
She beamed and Jimin learned more about her.

Positive , lively , strong , cheerful and cute
He thought as he felt a tiny tug at the edge of his lips.

•time skip to night time•

"Urghh my nose is bugging meeee~"

It was 10pm and Riley is still trying to calm the burning nose with ice pack. After the commotion in the gym, Zoey took care of Riley because Jimin bailed out on his responsibility and slept in class.

"How are you still wanting to be his friend after he did NOTHING when you were touched and hurt"

Riley's head was filled with Zoey's lecture on giving up on Jimin before she gets hurt.

"No imaginary Zoey! I'm not giving up on that emotionless stone! I believe everyone is friendable!"
She chuckled her own new words but hissed at the burning sensation.

"I need some ointment"
With that , Riley went out searching for medicine but unfortunately for her. It was too late for any stores to be opened and welcoming her. She dragged her feet back while holding her nose but suddenly stopped in her tracks in front of Jimin's apartment. Should I ask for his help? Maybe I can make friends again.

She knocked with hope held tightly to her chest. The door opened revealing a messy haired

"What."
Again with the cold reply and a hoarse voice and a black hoodie covering his sleepy eyes. It was obvious that she woke him up and OBVIOUSLY annoyed the crap out of him.

"Erm sorry but do you have any ointment that I could use for my nose? It's kinda getting worse"
She nervously laughed as she held onto to her nose.

Jimin being Jimin , yanked her hand away to see her wrecked nose and ohhh he even hissed mentally seeing the black blue nose with reddish bump.

"Ouchhh , that hurts dude"
She furrowed her eyebrows in pain

Jimin kissed his teeth and walked back into his apartment leaving the door opened indicating Riley to follow him.

Riley sat at a stool and swings her legs while humming cutely as she inspect the modernly decorated room. It had hues of grey and dusty white complemented with dark wooden floors and black finishings, exactly like the owner. It was very Jimin.

Then it struck Riley's mind. Where did he get the money from? For the apartment AND school? She remembered talking to Zoey when treating her injured nose, discussing about Jimin's backgrounders which unfortunately was nothing but mystery. Zoey did mention him possibly being an orphan since he never have parents attending his report book day or parents day. Even when he got into trouble, which is almost never , teachers never mention anything about reporting to his parents.

Waiting patiently for Jimin to find the ointment, Riley got off the stool and decided to wander around and maybe know more of her new friend. She traced her fingers along the drawers below the TV and stopped in front of a row of phots. The first photo was young Jimin smiling widely while taking picture with wolves and a puppy in his hands. Second photo was little Jimin with a birthday cake in front of him and a dot of cream on his nose while eye smiling brightly, a '1013' was written at the corner of the photo. And the last phot was a woman? She had a beautiful smile and long wavy hair with a small and straight nose. She looked awfully like Jimin's side profile. Is she his mom?

Having to drown in her thoughts, she forgot about the irritated boy standing behind her watching her dwelling in her mind at the photos.

"Done snooping, big nose?"
Riley jumped at the deep voice.

"Sorry , just wondering who is the woman"
She trailed her eyes back to the last photo.

"Was."
"Was my mom"
He swung her around and started apply the ointment while Riley froze at his touch. Eyeing his emotionless face she promised herself one thing.
I will make you eye smile like you did in those photos again. I won't let you down , friend.
She thought and she grinned softly.

"Stop smiling like that , it's freaking creepy"

"Hehe"

"Done. Stop disturbing. Now go"

Then , Riley did something that Jimin froze from the tip of his hair to his toes. She hugged him tightly with her cheeks pressed onto his chest. It was not the flirty or sexual hug. But a loving and thankful one.

"I will make you eye smile like that again! I promise!"

Riley bounced back and out of his apartment before yelling a thank you while silently planning to make him smile again.

Jimin just stood there. Heart beating almost breaking his rib cage. Eye widened and pupils dilated.

She hugged me

He immediately spoke to his wolf.

Well no shit Sherlock. Stop breathing so heavily with that smelly ass breath.

His wolf joked to calm him down.

Shut up

—————————————————————————

Anyone else thinks that Riley is freaking adorable?

Anywayyyy I hope you guys enjoyed it and I LOVE YOUUU💕

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

146K 4.6K 57
"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™- ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ" ...
1.2K 44 14
Book 2 of the Korean-American series Jimin and Yoongi have been happily mated for six months when Jimin finally meets with a gynecologist to switch f...
48.4K 1.1K 12
"แด‡แด แด‡ษด ษชา“ ษชแด› สœแดœส€แด›s สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ,ษช'สŸสŸ แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ แดษด สŸแดแด ษชษดษข สแดแดœ" contain : fluff angst smut
12.3K 597 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...