My Poisonous Cure -A Kth/Lhb...

By beannssluv

He leaned forward pinning her to the wall, close enough to breathe his hot air on her skin, she shivered and... More

Prologue
Intro
Clash Of Titans
With Me??
The Rivalry
One Option
Fated Segment
Personal Assistant??
The Vision
First Lead
Warm Beginnings
Chance
Found And Lost
The Search
"The decisions that cost"
The Truth About You
Revealed Secret
Custody
Im Jungkook
The Mystery
Paths Apart - 1
Paths Apart - 2
Suzy??
You To Me
The New Help
"I Know It"
Long Known
The Escape
Doubt Beyond Question
Growing Hatred
You??
The Struggle - 1
The Struggle - 2
Mirrors Of Truth
Just Come Back
My Poisonous Cure
Not Yours....She's Mine
Heart Drifts
Battle again
The Murder
System Opened!!!
Hongbin's Realization
Taehyung And Lucas Are...
The Salvage
The Hidden Truth
She Wasnt Mine Anyways
Dont Leave Me
Not Today
Misery
Unseen Feelings
New CDO Officer???
Kim Namjoon, CDO
She Loves Taehyung
Harmony
"Maybe Not You"
Masterplan
Direct Face off
The Twist In Plot
6 MONTHS LATER
Beginning
Guess What!!!

"survival- (climax)"

76 7 2
By beannssluv

Just as he pointed the end of the pistol, lucas's mind did a toss that he suddenly smiled making everyone fall in deep confusion.

Taehyung slit his eyes " what are you thinking now?"

Hongbin raised his brows "cant you ever accept that you've lost, even after all this trapping do you still wanna play a fight?"

Lucas looked up at them in the eyes and turned to jungkook "did you think your hyung was so foolish enough to believe in you??"

Jungkook was wondering what he meant, he simply kept staring at the man with a fixed expressionless face.

Taehyung stepped forward but then lucas drifted sideways holding jungkook's hand, smacking his neck making him drop his pistol.
Lucas held the gun in his other hand and fired at the light.

Everything happened in the blink of an eye. Everyone were startled, hongbin held minah's hand and pushed her to the corner, Taehyung looked around in confusion.

The only light source now flickered showing glances of movement. Taehyung could make out jungkook on the floor, gunpoint right at his temple and holding the pistol was lucas, giving the most scariest smile he ever had.
"jungkook!!" Taehyung stepped forward but lucas threatened him to stay,
"Taehyung stay back or else ill finish this guy"

Taehyung froze in his position. Ken and ravi immediately backed up suzy holding her behind them.

Namjoon and hyuk took out their pistols too ready to fire.

"leave him" Taehyung whispered but lucas pressed it even harder on jungkook's skin making him twitch.

Hongbin held minah by her shoulders when he saw her close her mouth at the scene, "stay right here, dont come out, trust me"

"no dont go, its dangerous" she held him back by his arm

"i cant leave him alone in this fight, dont worry ill be fine" he reassured her with a smile and sneaked behind the piled up boxes beside.

The only thing that was audible was the breathing of the person beside them. Ken made sure that ravi and hyuk were looking at him when he nodded at them.

As soon as they received his signal both hyuk and ravi sprang on their toes and darted on either side of lucas. They were so quick that before lucas realised, hyuk kicked him right across his face and ravi pulled jungkook from beneath the gun point.

Immediately Taehyung jumped mid air and kicked lucas right at his chest pushing him back with full force.

Ken yelled "LEAVE!!!" at jungkook and he ran forward.

Namjoon was left behind guarding suzy. Hongbin skid out and held lucas by his neck just in position when Taehyung held the other hand with the pistol stopping him from firing randomly.

Ravi saw minah hiding behind the boxes and gestured her to run to him. She ran in fear and ravi took both jungkook and minah out of the building.

Only namjoon, suzy and ken were left behind with lucas struggling against hongbin and Taehyung.

He breathed hard while trying to forcefully fire the trigger against Taehyung's resistance. Hongbin was pressing his neck hard enough to make him choke.

Ken turned and gestured namjoon to take suzy away but by then lucas had rebelled. He kicked hongbin away with his long legs and smacked Taehyung right on his head making him go dizzy for the force.

Before ken could react lucas sprang up and shot ken, triggering the bullet into his left shoulder.

Hongbin struggled to make out what was happening for the light was flickering making it hard to see.

Ken slowly dropped on the floor and bled freshly, namjoon widened his eyes
"ken!!" he yelled and ran to him forgetting about suzy. Hyuk noticed him "hyung!!! NO!!!" and ran to catch him before he fell.

Suzy was so scared that she knelt down in fear closing her eyes.
Everything happened so rapidly that it wouldn't have even been 5mins since they came in. She freaked out looking around, there was no one beside her. She was alone while a few silhouettes were seen far in the room. She recognized Taehyung on the floor while hongbin struggling to get up, ken was dead still and namjoon and hyuk beside him, but someone was missing,
Right! she realised, lucas!!

She looked around "lucas lucas" she whispered looking here and there, trying to see where he was. It Was hard with the flickering light but she looked for him desperately, afraid to make a move she creeped on her butt to the corner of the room.

Suddenly it all grew silent, 'where is he?' just then suddenly a hand grabbed her neck and another smothered her.

She could barely breath, "uh.. Huh... U-uh" she struggled, the grip was too hard that it would make a mark. It pulled her a few meters away from the rest of them.

She tried to call Taehyung but her mouth was crushed in his palm that barely any air could escape.

"stay quiet or else everyone there will die" he whispered in her ears making her shiver with fear.

Hongbin crawled to ken and held his torso, shaking him up "ken! Wake up wake up, yah!!"

Taehyung coughed a few times and rolled on his back. He saw ken lying still on the floor on hyuk's lap... But

He realised something else,
"suzy?" he stood up "SUZY!!!" he called but she didnt respond

Thats when all realised she was missing, she wasnt there.

"sh*t" namjoon sweared

"where is she??" Taehyung breathed

"she was right here" namjoon looked around

"he has her. Lucas has suzy. Find him!" hongbin yelled "hyuk-ah! namjoon! Take ken to the hospital right now!"

"but hyung"

"no, just leave, we'll go get suzy" he instructed and pulled Taehyung up to stand.

He had squeezed her until she almost fainted, when she gained little conscious she opened her eyes and saw that it was in another hut. The roof thatched and the walls ripped and cracked. It was dimly lit, like the store house of a farm in a village.

'how did i come here' she wondered, which is when she realised that she had fainted in lucas's hold.
'where is he' she suddenly recalled and turned around, but her neck hurt so badly that she was stiff all over her body except her eyeballs.

Her breathing was shallow and she could barely move from the floor.
She tried to make noise but her tongue was flappy and powerless, lips were bleeding and painful.

Just then a cold hand wrapped around her waist lifting her up making her stand. He held her hand up and pinned it to the wall. The look on his face was scarily creepy, he was full of loath and lust,
"finally your here in my arms, suzy" he whispered

Her legs began to give up on her as she shivered in fright, her body felt numb and she Painfully leaned back away from him.

"your mine" his voice spoke as he leaned forward, making her turn the other side.
he buried his nose in her neck when she twitched in disgust,
"leave me you monster, what have you done to me" she breathed

He stopped moving and let out a smirk, "trying to make you mine, just a little longer and your completely mine" he leaned closer, but another voice heard from far making him stop

"SHE WAS NEVER YOURS, SHE IS ALWAYS MINE" Taehyung yelled from the entrance of the shed.

"oh your here! Come save your girl if you can, im already close to taking her"

"shut that thing of yours, enough of your dirty tricks, dont get killed by my hands" he stepped forward "all this time i hesitated thinking you as my brother but not anymore, one more finger on her and your breathing your last breath"

Immediately lucas pulled suzy harshly and locked her neck with his elbow pointing his pistol at her.
"step back! One more step and she's dust"

Taehyung froze "stop! Stop! Drop the gun, leave her ALONE!!"

"did you think i was too good to you, nah! Your nothing to me, just nothing"

"lucas, your going insane drop the gun, you fool" he warned but lucas held it even harder on suzy's temple. She was struggling hard but it was of no use, he was too strong.

Hongbin sneaked by the back wall slowly, without dragging lucas's attention, suddenly Taehyung screamt,

"NOW!!!"

The pistol fired!

Lucas lost his balance and collapsed, hongbin's bullet had travelled right through his thigh from behind. He dropped the gun in his hand when Taehyung sprang forward pulling suzy away from his grip in a bit,

"suzy!" he held her and moved away from the collapsed man now bleeding heavily from his leg.

Hongbin panted and sighed when he saw Taehyung hug suzy. Suzy was startled, she hugged Taehyung and denied to release the grip.

Lucas struggled holding his thigh and teared out as he winced in pain. After a while he grew silent. Fainted.

Taehyung smiled at suzy and kissed her forehead, "thank God your safe, are you hurt?"

She silently nodded in response and fell back on his chest in relief. She had almost lost hope of living when lucas tried to come closer.

Taehyung turned at hongbin who was now on his knees, projecting a tired smile at him.

Everything was under control and the environment calmed down little, not too long,
Looking at Taehyung being with suzy lucas slowly turned to his side stretching his hand out, fingers felt the pistol.

He grabbed it and pointed at them,
'if i dont get something then no one should'
And Pressed the trigger.....

*

*

Taehyung was shocked, suzy opened her mouth wide, the blood splashed on his face and he collapsed right in front of him.

"hongbin-ah!!!" he yelled

Hongbin slowly collapsed after taking the gun shot on him saving the other two.

Taehyung furiously pulled out the pistol and triggered it to its fullest pointing at lucas, he shot him like a pig until the last bullet buried inside his body making him fall, dead.

Before he could realise hongbin landed on his knees and taehyung hugged him pulling him up, stopping him from falling on the floor. He held him tight but landed on his knees with the bleeding man on his lap.

Suzy teared out still not out of the shock.

"no! No... No...don't dont... YAH!! HONGBIN-AH" he spoke broken words, voice shivering "wake up wake up.. See look at me look at me Imma!!"

Hongbin was semi-conscious, his eyes half open, he was bleeding from behind, seeing them safe he smiled faintly,

Taehyung shook his torso so hard trying to wake him up, "you cant die, you cant die!!! Dont leave me like this NO!!"

Suzy teared out holding her mouth,
She stood behind them and wept like a baby. Her breathing was difficult since she was hurt but all that pain vanished seeing hongbin lie still like that. He was such a good man, nothing like this could happen to him.

Taehyung was the one who most needed him, who spent most with him, he was feeling miserable holding a dying friend in his lap.

"don't, are you listening?? Come back" he yelled when

His eyes which were half open, shut completely to the world outside.

///

////

A/n: quite a long update....❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4K 18
COMPLETED You and your brother. Children of The Fallen Ones. Taken into another dimension away from your family. Found ones like you, but Vampires an...
495K 18K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
51.9K 3.8K 47
𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶... Strange dreams haunt her at night. Even str...
122K 5.7K 47
"I said...talk..at least try!" "....." "SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!" Kim Y/n, a young girl, with a beautiful smile, with perfect lips,hair... She was perf...