UnEvLo (Unconditional Everlas...

Galing kay NaviSK7

Alicia, an innocent soul with lost past gets admission into St. Louis college, the most famous college of Lon... Higit pa

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Questions-Answers (readers' request)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Author's Note.

Chapter 27

469 39 62
Galing kay NaviSK7

I pulled my phone from my ear to see that if the voice is really coming from it or I'm just dreaming. His words just gave me a feeling of unpredicted ravishment and I can't help but my eyes got filled with water.

He misses me!

I hold back the phone to my ear while rejoicing the moment.

"Alicia?" He called. His voice was soft and unsure while I was trying to articulate my emotions which were stuck inside my throat.

"Say something...." I again heard his soft voice. It was like he was talking to himself unsure of whether I'm still on line or not, a light voice which almost lost all hopes of getting a reply back.

"I-I miss you too." Finally the words left my mouth.

"You are still there." He sighs and I can feel that he is smiling.

"I am." A soft smile forms on my face.

"How is your back?" I asked in concern.

"Oh! It's fine. Don't worry."

"Okay." I smiled. "I'm glad that everything is back to normal again."

"And I'm sad that everything is back to normal again...." I heard his unclear low voice which I guess was not for me to listen, maybe he was talking to himself?

"What?" I asked confused.

"Uh....Nothing. But seriously, thank you so much for all that file and stuff Partner. I owe you big time."

"It was nothing. You are welcome." I replied while feeling satisfied.

I did something which made Zayn happy and that's important to me! I'll do anything for him.

Silence!

Silence occupied within us as we both were struggling for the topic to start a conversation again. Neither we were talking nor cutting the call.

I fiddled with the hem of my top while walking back to the bed.

"Uhh...." Zayn's voice broke the silence while I made myself comfortable under the duvet.

"Um...had dinner?" He asked.

"Hmm...you?" I smiled while asking, completely known to the fact that we are just talking...nothing.

"Yeah... "

Silence!

"Zayn?"

"Hmm?"

"We should sleep." I said smiling on the fact that he is in no mood to cut the call although there is nothing to talk about and even if there was but right now nothing is coming in both of our minds.

"Yeah..we should..sleep?" I giggled at his confusing voice.

"Good Night Zayn."

"Hmm..." He sighs. "Good Night Partner."

Silence!

My smile widened as neither of us cut the call.

"Zayynn....." I emphasized on his name while adjusting myself on the pillow.

"Yesss....."

I giggled. "Cut the call."

I can feel him smiling too.

"No. You do it first."

"What? No! You called so you will be the one to cut." I scolded him playfully. Actually, I myself didn't want to end the call.

"Umhuh! There is no logic in your statement."

"There is!" I defended myself.

"There is not!"

"There is! And it's my logic!" I stated firmly.

"Oohh! Your logic! By the way you never told me you were born mathematician? Generating your own logics?" He chuckled.

"You are laughing at me?" I pouted.

"Naah! Who am I to laugh at you?" And he started laughing like an insane person.

"You are! And now don't talk to me!" I snapped and cut the call.

What he thinks of himself! Come and try to beat me in any mathematics problem, then I will show you whose logic is better. I pouted.

Ugh! I hate you! I clutched the duvet tight while closing my eyes. I again opened my eyes staring at nothing.

No! I love you! 

Ughh! Zayn Malik! You are making me brainsick!

Suddenly my phone beeped.

From Zayn

*I didn't mean to upset you. I was just kidding. And by the way, if you said 'don't talk to me' that doesn't mean I will listen to you! Zayn Malik does what HE wants!

And Partner....reminding you! You look adorable when you are angry ;) Good Night.*

His text made me smile and oh! You are right! I'm blushing. But I'm not gonna reply back as I'm pretending not to talk to him.

'Zayn Malik does what he wants!' I mocked.

Control freak!

And.....Okay!

'I look adorable when I'm angry.' Noted!

I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep when the stupid smile wasn't leaving me alone.

Gosh! I love him so very much! I hid my face under the duvets.

~~~~~

Author's POV

~~Friday~~

Everyone was in the college, all engaged in the preparation of the function. The students from other universities and colleges have started to gather for the event and the process for their registration has been started. Liam is observing every activity carefully so as to make discipline. He and Grace have arranged the quarters for the students to live as the function is going to last for atleast three days. Niall and Lauran with some other students have ornamented the college with the classic look adding more fame to their college. Hospitality management was at best as Harry and Ellie arranged every basic requisite for the other college students. Everything was going perfect. The judges, who were the part of the development committee, were given an exquisite suite to live till the end of the event.

Zayn and Kim have decided their speech and dialogues for Anchoring while Alicia and John have almost fitted all the security arrangements like CCTV cameras all over the college, lightening, stage arrangements, etc.

There was almost a chaos in the college as everything was going in parallel.

On the other side Rickard and his friends have other plans in their minds. They are good for nothing but flirting randomly with other college girls and loafer stuff. They only increase the work load by roaming in the college.

"Ah! Something big is gonna happen at the end of this f**king function." Rickard laughed while rubbing his hands.

"What mate? What are you talking about?" His friend asked.

"Something that will change someone's life! Direct 'U' turn!" He laughed.

"You are confusing me Rick. Now spill the words." His other friend insisted.

"Oh! You will know soon as you are going to help me in this!" He stated.

"C'mon Rick! Of course we will help mate. And by the way, where were you these two days?"

"I was keeping an eye on someone special." Rickard laughed devishly.

"Mate! Your cryptic language is so confusing me."

"Oh! Don't worry. You will know everything soon, buddy. Now I have some important shit to discuss with Dean." Rickard told him while grinning.

~~~~

"Hey Potato! Have you seen Alicia?" Zayn asked in rush.

His eyes were searching her in whole college from past four hours but she was nowhere to be seen. So, he decided to find her but failed. And now he is asking Kim if she had seen her anywhere.

"Umm No. I saw her in the morning with John, after that..." She trailed off before nudging Zayn with her shoulder.

"Why? " She teased him.

"Potato! I'm serious." He said firmly while glaring as a sudden panic rushed through him.

"Okay. Okay. But seriously, I haven't seen her. She would be busy in something." She said. "And she was kind of lost in the morning." She murmured.

Zayn turned to go in search of her again. He called her number of times but she didn't pick up the phone.

"Pick up Damnit! Pick up the damn phone!" Zayn murmured in frustration while checking every classroom of the college.

"Where could she go? Is she okay?" He murmured to himself as his heart starts beating fast.

He has checked every corner of the college but there was no sign of Alicia. Now only one place is left, the stairs at the back of the auditorium where no one has gone ever.  Although, Zayn knew that that place is completely desolated still he decided to check it once.

When he reached there, he heard someone's sniffing. He stepped further down the stairs which ends up in an empty old room and the sniffing kept becoming louder for him to hear. After reaching the room, he saw a girl with her back towards him, sitting on the last stair with her head on her knees while her hands were hugging her knees.

Her silky brown hair and her tiny figure were well recognized by Zayn. He immediately got who she is.

"Alicia?" He called in soft and shocked voice after seeing her like this when his feet automatically stepped towards her.

Alicia immediately stiffened her posture while wiping her tears away not wanting Zayn to see them. Zayn came closer and sat down near her while grabbing her shoulders to make her look towards him. She looked everywhere but him.

"Partner? What's wrong? Why are you crying like this?" He asked while the panic was clearly visible on his face.

"N-no. I'm not crying. I'm fine." She said while holding her tears back which were threatening to come out any moment.

Zayn grabbed her face and forced her to look at him but she lowered her eyes down. Her skin was warm to his touch and he could easily tell that she has been crying for long time.

"You are a pathetic liar Alicia. Look at me." He turned her face up but no use, she kept her eyes down.

"No. I'm fine. Leave me." She said while pulling away only to get Zayn's grip tighten on her face.

"Your nose is tomato red Alicia! How can you be fine? Look at me!" He insisted.

"Alicia, I said look at me damnit!" He juddered her face slightly finally to make her look up.

His heart churned seeing her burning red eyes filled with water which soon travelled down her cheeks.

"Please leave me alone for some time." She pleaded in her cracking voice.

"No! What's wrong partner? Is anyone bothering you? Tell me! I'll fucking kill them." He said while cleaning her tear stained cheeks when she looked down again.

"Please go." She said on the verge of crying.

"No!"

"Please--" And she started crying and her uncontrollable tears started making Zayn's hands wet.

"Oh God! No!" He pulled her in a tight hug burying her face in his chest while his one arm surrounds her back and another held her head tight to his chest. "No! Please stop crying Alicia."

"Leave me alone! Please go! Leave me alone!" She cried out loud causing Zayn to tighten his grip over her.

"No! I won't! I can't! Tell me what's happening to you. Alicia, please!" He requested while pulling out to make her look at him.

"Do not cry." He once again wiped her tears. "You are hurting me. Please stop crying." He pleaded.

Her crying slowly subsided listening to that it's hurting him. She sniffed controlling the cracking sound to come out.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

She remained silent while swallowing the lump inside.

"Alicia! What's wrong?" He snapped losing his self control.

She looked in his eyes while trying to speak. "Today--"

"hmm.." He encouraged her while caressing her swollen cheeks.

"Today...Today is my father's death anniversary." A loan tear escaped from her eye as she sat there numb.

"What?" Zayn was shocked.

"But you have told me about your father Partner! Moreover I have seen your personal data being the CR and there you have clearly mentioned that your father works in an IT sector." He said in a rush being completely shocked.

"Lie!" She said in frustration.

"Everything is a big fat lie!"

"He is not my biological father. He is my step father." She said exasperatingly through tears.

Zayn wiped her tears not removing his hands over her cheeks. He was totally confused by this new piece of information and he wanted to know more.

"Tell me everything." He demanded.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone?" She looked in his eyes.

"I promise." He said properly cupping her cheeks.

She looked down reminiscing the memory which was making her heart ache.

"My biological father's name was Stephen. Stephen Tomlinson. " She started.

"We were a happy family back then. My father loved me a lot. I was his superman. He always said 'My baby is the strongest girl in the world. My superman.'" She smiled a bit while shedding more tears.

"And I was. Strong, carefree and joyful. I was always keen from the first day of my life to know something new and my father was the one who always helped me to be a better person every day. If something was important to him that was me. Only me. My mom was never worried about me because she knew that my father will be there for me always." She got lost in the old memories when Zayn was listening to her carefully.

"He made me dress up for school every morning, fed me food with his own hands and then took me to school. Every day with one new thought. My each day started with my father's one quote and ended with another. Then he did fetch me from school and make me do my homework. After that we went to the garden or park and played till dawn. This was the daily routine and I was happy. I loved my father so much that even a one hour absence of him made me cry endlessly. Sometimes, my mother scolded my father for making me too much dependent on him but he always said that 'My life starts from my daughter and will end up making her glow brightest in this whole world.' I had never slept alone in my bed. Every day, I needed the cuddling from my father. The stories he narrated to me at night until I fell asleep, the endless kissing on my forehead and cheeks to keep me warm and the infinite tight hugs to make me feel safe, loved and complete. I wanted nothing but my father. " A tear escaped from her eye when Zayn pulled her closer and she rested her head on his chest.

"My two year elder brother, William Tomlinson was always jealous of me.  He loved me too but he always complained to mom that Dad loved me more. One day, when I was seven we decided to go on a small hill for our vacations, I, William, mom and Dad. It was the beautiful place where there was a wonderful waterfall near the one end of the hill rock. We were sitting on the rock near our tent. I was in my father's lap while William was fake crying and complaining that I was not allowing him to sit in Dad's lap. Suddenly--" She stopped swallowing the lump and Zayn caressed her forearm asking her to continue.

"Suddenly, we saw a lot of water coming to our side from the bigger hill. I and William got scared when my father and mother quickly pulled us up and started running down the hill."

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"Daddy. Why are we running? And See daddy...so much water is coming after us." Alicia said innocently not aware of the fact that a sudden flood has come to wreck havoc in there perfect ongoing life.

"It's nothing my Superman. We are playing." Her father pulled her closer while running to save their dear life and so was William and her mom doing.

"Daddy run faster! Water is just going to touch us." She said encouraging her father thinking that they are playing.

And suddenly water crashed with them taking them with itself with a great force. Four of them started rolling down with the fast stream of water.

"Daddy!" Alicia screamed when water started filling her nose.

Her father pulled her up and close to his chest completely known to the fact that the chances of them being alive are too less.

"Al! My baby. Your father loves you." He said while pulling her closer when the water was pushing them down the hill with swiftness.

"I love you too daddy--" And she started coughing badly as the water started to fill her mouth.

After constant drowning the four of them got stuck on one big rock and that's when William got slipped from Venice's hands and flew away with the water current.

"William!" Venice shouted as the tears started falling down her eyes.

"Daddy? Where is William going?" Alicia asked while crying.

"Ssshh. You are my strong superman and superman doesn't cry." His father said while controlling his own tears.

They were drenched in water and were struggling for their lives. William was gone far away from their site. Their one and only son.

Suddenly they saw the helicopter above them and it was the rescue jet. Venice waved upwards and the helicopter started moving downwards. All of a sudden Stephen's grip loosened over the rock and he fell down. He quickly pushed Alicia towards her mother. His one hand grabbed the rock while his whole body suspended down. Venice came closer to Alicia pulling her with her.

"Daddy!" Alicia wriggled in her mom's hands.

"No mom! Leave me! I want to be in daddy's arms." She cried seeing her father hanging down.

"Al? My baby! My superman! Your father loves you and will always love you." His father said through tears completely known to the fact that he is there for just few more seconds.

"I love you more Daddy." She bent down and kept her hand over his father's.

"My superman will glow brightest in the world. And my superman will stay strong forever. I love you Alicia."

And his hand slipped from under Alicia's small hand. He fell down. Deep down and he was gone.

"Mom? Tell Daddy to come back. Otherwise I won't talk to him! I won't talk to anyone! " The poor girl's eyes got puffed because of crying while she pulled her mom's face to highlight her sentence.

Her mother pulled her closer while crying at the loss of her husband and soon the rescue team pulled them up in helicopter.

"No mummy no! Daddy is still down there. We are not leaving without him. Mum!" She started struggling in Venice's lap to jump down.

"Alicia stop! Baby stop! " Venice winced while handling herself and Alicia.

"Daddyyy! mommy... My daddy!" She cried and cried and cried until she fainted.

When she woke up, she and her mom was in her house. Her world had shattered down on her feet as she missed her father every single second. She stopped talking playing and even eating. Her only world got snatched away from her and she became a lifeless body.  It was hard for her to gulp down the news that her father is no more with her.  Every inside of her craved for his father's single touch.

After that incident Alicia's fear for water became a great phobia. She turned into a scared, nervous girl who missed her father's love every day. All those hugs and kisses which never came to realization again.

It became hard for Venice to handle this much critical situation when she herself was in terrible shock of her husband's death. And William, nobody knew where that poor boy had gone. Stephen's dead body had been found and they buried it down but there were no traces of William.

They moved to Bradford from New York when she turned eight and started living there.

Her mother re-married to a man Steve Redwood in hope that Alicia will forget all that and will get father's love again. She took promise from Alicia that she will never say that something like that ever happened. She asked her to tell the world Steve as her biological father and changed her surname too.

Alicia agreed as she became older thinking that may be it gives mom the satisfaction that she is happy. She is the girl who can't see anyone sad and here it was her mom. She buried all her pain inside to make her mom smile. She never talked about her dad to her mom and anyone else although only she knew what her heart was going through.

But everything changed. His father turned out to be a careless one who never ever asked her about anything, who never cared for her like Stephen did. And with time she got used to it. Thinking that may be love is not meant for her.

But then a hope, her cute little Angel came on earth to heal her heart a little. Angel is daughter of Venice and Steve and she became Alicia's world. And whenever her real father comes to her mind it just break her heart into million pieces as it becomes unbearable for her to admit that he is not here for her.

~~~~Flashback Ends~~~~

Both Alicia's and Zayn's eyes are wet and he pulls her closer to his chest while kissing her forehead.

"He left me!" Alicia' voice cracked as she clutched Zayn's shirt on his chest while he just pulled her closer if possible.

"He left me Zayn!" Tears again started flowing relentlessly from her eyes.

"He left me!" Her grip tightened on Zayn's shirt and she cried out loud.

"Sshh! Everything is gonna be fine. Everything will be okay Angel." He consoled while caressing her hair.

"I miss him! I miss the love he had given to me! I miss everything! I miss William."

"Stop." Zayn said as he felt losing himself at her heartwrenching story.

He pulled out and grabbed her face in his hands.

"Listen to me carefully." He looked straight in her eyes as if looking into her soul.

"Life is not over Alicia! You have a long way to go. And you will see! You will see that someone will come for you who will again make you complete."

"Someone will come for you who will love you till eternity."

"Someone will come who will make you feel special again"

"Someone will come for you for whom nothing will be important but you!"

"Someone will come who will lay the world on your feet."

"Someone will come who will give you endless kisses and hugs that you will beg for him to stop."

"The one who will make you realize that no one could ever love you like he would do! The one who will make you realize that if your heart beats then it only beats for him."

"You don't need to worry. It's easy to be loved Partner and you will be loved the way you have never imagined. Just wait for that moment to come Alicia! "

He looked straight in her eyes while finding some hope inside.

Silence!

Zayn's every word was sinking into her soul like a holy water. She was staring at him with so much love and appreciation. Without even thinking for the second thought she pulled him closer and hugged him for dear life.

She clutched his hair tight while burying her face in his neck. He held her by her waist even more tight.

Her tears made his neck wet when he rubbed her back kissing on her hair near her cheek.

I want you to be that someone! Only you! No one else! I want to be loved by you Zayn!

You.

She begged him in her head while crying in his neck.

I love you so much!

----------------------------
Pleaaseeee tell me if it was worth your time?!! :)

Comment and vote?

I love you all xxx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

95K 2.2K 77
Gwen was trapped working in a restaurant kitchen by day, and made to be another type of "worker" at night, but not by choice. She was adopted from a...
5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
18.1K 1.7K 40
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...
29.5K 1.9K 15
"Harry wishes things were different. He never wanted things to change between them. In fact, before any of this even happened, the thought had never...