My Poisonous Cure -A Kth/Lhb...

By beannssluv

He leaned forward pinning her to the wall, close enough to breathe his hot air on her skin, she shivered and... More

Prologue
Intro
Clash Of Titans
With Me??
The Rivalry
One Option
Fated Segment
Personal Assistant??
The Vision
First Lead
Warm Beginnings
Chance
Found And Lost
The Search
"The decisions that cost"
The Truth About You
Revealed Secret
Custody
Im Jungkook
The Mystery
Paths Apart - 1
Paths Apart - 2
Suzy??
You To Me
The New Help
"I Know It"
Long Known
The Escape
Doubt Beyond Question
Growing Hatred
You??
The Struggle - 1
The Struggle - 2
Mirrors Of Truth
Just Come Back
My Poisonous Cure
Not Yours....She's Mine
Heart Drifts
Battle again
The Murder
System Opened!!!
Hongbin's Realization
Taehyung And Lucas Are...
The Salvage
The Hidden Truth
She Wasnt Mine Anyways
Dont Leave Me
Misery
Unseen Feelings
New CDO Officer???
Kim Namjoon, CDO
She Loves Taehyung
Harmony
"Maybe Not You"
Masterplan
Direct Face off
The Twist In Plot
"survival- (climax)"
6 MONTHS LATER
Beginning
Guess What!!!

Not Today

61 9 0
By beannssluv

Ken came at the entrance of section 7 where hyuk was waiting, legs crossed and biting his nail. At the very sight of ken he came running to him, "hyung, is it true??" he asked.

"what" ken asked as he kept his pace towards the office.

"is it true that taehyung and lucas are brothers" he asked excitedly to listen to the whole story, trying to catch up with ken's pace.

He stopped and turned at hyuk, took a deep breath and patted his shoulder "sanghyuk-ah, its better you dont know certain things, or if you insist see your way to heaven" he smiled softly but scarily and left. Hyuk stunned at the response and pouted his lips.

"what are you up to" he fired as soon as he entered his office

Taehyung silently shot him a stare and continued with his work

"why did you have to leave without informing, we were worried, did you know that" ken fretted standing with his arms on his hips.

"i didnt mean to worry any of you, I couldn't stay there anymore" he confessed.

"you should've told so then" ken snapped "not flee"

Taehyung sighed "im sorry"

Ken walked closer to him "what is your plan now, how are you..." he began but Taehyung interrupted,

"i am trying to find more details about the past criminal records of lucas so that he never escapes again"

"what do you mean he escapes again?"

"he has a techie in hands, he can do anything with him to escape the jail"

"techie??What techie? Who techie?"

Taehyung shot him a look
"jeon jungkook"

////

"hyung, but its dangerous for me to interfere with the same team again" he whined

"i know, this is the last option i have, you've got to help me get out" lucas strained over his whisper to show how desperate he was to get out from there. It had been weeks now and he hasnt seen the sun outside, feeling trapped he was going insane making him threaten a guard to give his phone to call.

"but what if i get caught"

"you wont and i wont let that happen, only unless you save me" he promised "just find me a way out"

"okay hyung, ill get back to you tonight" the phone call disconnected.

(just wait till i get out taehyung-ah, ill see you to hell after that) he vowed within.

////

Ken was talking to ravi over phone standing in the atria, just when he noticed suzy walk towards her office.

"okay! ill call you back" he cut the call and ran behind suzy to her office.

"SUZY!!" he yelled and she threw a huge smile at him when their eyes met "JAEHWAN-AH!!" she exclaimed and jogged to him falling into a hard hug pushing him away a few steps with her.

He embraced her warmly and brushed her hair, "i couldnt talk to you ever since i came" he complained

"yah me too, either i was sick or you were busy" she hugged him again "it feels so nice to meet someone you know after all this havoc" she smiled hugely.

He held her by her shoulders and made her sit beside him, "suzy.. I actually... "

"wait a min, how come your pronouncing my name right? Suzy? Wasnt it saazy for you always?" she reminded and slit her eyes.

He pursed his lips, "oh i-uh how-uh, i mean someday i should correct it right, and it upsets you anyway, so i changed for you" he shrugged hiding his feelings.

She nudged him and held his hands affectionately , he was hesitant to let her close to him because he was afraid of getting more weaker with his feelings for her so he loosened the grip and stood up. He tried hard not to break down in front of her.

"i just came to say hi, we are finding more clues to put lucas in a proper bind, so that his sentence is severe enough" he said and walked to the door, but before leaving he paused and looked at her "you take care, suzy, none of us can bear it if your in danger".

She was confused by his actions, (since when did he get so mature and cool) she wondered.

Taehyung was disturbed, he wasnt able to focus completely on his work, the thought of suzy forgetting the past, the past with him, buried his heart into fire. But on the other side, she was safe if she was away from him he believed but in No way it made him feel better about his dying love.

The thought of lucas escaping to find him and suzy, suddenly blew up the burning fire within him and he reached out to the intercom.

"Hyuk-ah bring me the footage of the gallery the day before the incident" he ordered and dug himself into the monitor again.

He was arranging all the charges and putting it together very keenly. Though he helped lucas a few times he never was involved in it the whole time. So thats the only way he could bind lucas permanently behind bars.

Knock knock

"yes" he answered without looking up.

Suzy came in with the footage he had asked for.

He just grabbed a peek but then steadily stared at her when he saw her "why...are you...you could have given it to hyuk" he stammered

"hyuk is busy with another meeting, i was the one who answered your call" she said and silently placed the CD on his table not even looking up once.

Hesitantly he looked away but then couldn't resist looking at her when she is standing right in front of him. She could feel his gaze by the corner of her eye, so she bowed at him and turned to leave.

"about what happened earlier" he put his head down "i didnt mean to..."

"i prefer not to talk about that" she whispered slowly still facing the other side "and im helping you because even i want lucas to be barred, not just me, Hongbin, ken, ravi and everyone" she finished "so dont get any ideas"

He was left with no words and she swiftly walked ahead and out of the room. After shutting it close behind her she released her breath that she was holding in and panted hard.
'god what is happening to me, i feel like my head is gonna burst out, it's burning inside my head, it hurts every time i see him'
She relaxed for a min still standing outside the door until she gained some relief from the discomfort.

Minah was worried about how ken would react but this was for good only. Hongbin was in danger every time suzy was kidnapped or attacked. If she is hurt Taehyung is there to take care but who is there for hongbin?

She slowly slided the door open with all these thoughts and saw hongbin sitting on his bed, texting meddling with his phone. She walked in after she knocked and smiled warmly at him.

He showed her a bright smile, "thanks minah, for helping us so far, we wouldn't have caught lucas if it wasnt for you"

She nodded with a deep disappointment and a hard feeling about him.
'He likes someone else, but why isnt my heart letting me accept that' Her mixed feelings of happiness and sorrow filled her making her heart heavier than she weighed.

She made him some juice and gestured him to drink and she adjusted his blankets and pillows.

"are you okay" hongbin asked after observing her.

"yeah.. Yeah im fine" she said while her eyes filled with water.

"i feel so stuffy in here, can you take me out for a walk?" he asked

She nodded and faked a smile before she supported his hands on her shoulder and held his waist with the other hand.

They walked slowly on the corridor, step by step. He noticed her face being dull, "so minah! What kind of a man would you want to marry?"

"hmm? Someone who can love me back the same i love him" she looked at him

"aah! I see" he smiled "is there someone i know like that? Do you like someone?" he thought

"no"

"your pretty. You would soon get a man like you wanted and surely he will love you more than you do, dont worry"

She could only smile but her tears couldn't. They filled up her eyes and dropped down as it reminded her that he loved suzy and not her.

"ah... Lets sit here for sometime" he said gesturing at a bench beside the window in the corridor. They sat down but she constantly kept looking down. He got worried and turned to face her,
"whatever it is that is worrying you will disappear soon. So dont be like this and cheer up" he caressed her hair making her blush in embarrassment.

"ill feel more sick if you wear that face" he whined

She smiled at his cuteness and nodded "im fine, im always fine when your with me"

"hmmm now that's better, i feel more healthy now" he said looking at her cheerful smile.

'you should be, if not for anyone, for me, for my sake, i cant see you in pain' she thought.

"oh yeah, the doctor said i can leave today, but none of them are here to pick me up" he pouted looking here and there.

"ill drop you. But where do you want to go so badly??"

////

Hongbin dressed up into his normal attire and minah dropped him off at section 7 on his request. Despite she warning him to be safe Untill he recovers he wanted to go back to work as soon as possible.

He ran into ken as soon as he entered,
"hey when did they discharge you?" ken held him by his shoulders excitedly and hugged him tightly.

"just a few hours ago" he replied still sounding tired. He kept eyeing taehyung's cabin while he was conversing with him.

Ken noticed him, "go meet him"

Hongbin gave a hateful look at him but he patted his back and nodded optimistically,

"not all are against you, meet him"

Hongbin stood there not willing to see him, he didnt even want to think about him because if he did then all that he could think of was the betrayal he faced, the betrayal everyone faced.

While all these flow of thoughts kept him in freeze a voice broke it all,

"Beannie!! You're back" Taehyung exclaimed happily.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 3.8K 47
𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶... Strange dreams haunt her at night. Even str...
12K 542 49
❝ ⁱ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵘˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍˡᵃˢˢ ʰᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗᵉᵈ ❞ ~ sᴏғᴛᴀᴇʟʟᴜʀᴇ🥀 𝑆...
122K 5.7K 47
"I said...talk..at least try!" "....." "SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!" Kim Y/n, a young girl, with a beautiful smile, with perfect lips,hair... She was perf...
20.2K 1.1K 76
Bruno clears his throat, and our heads turn to look at his. "Well, team, I guess we have one question that we must team up to answer; What happened i...