Love and Tears

By LeanneAxx

Callie Woods lost anyone she has ever loved in a fire. Now she has no-one to love her, or no-one to love. She... More

Love and Tears.
[Love and tears] part 2.
[Love and Tears] part 3.
[Love and Tears] part 4.
[Love and Tears] part 5.
[Love and Tears] part 6.
[Love and Tears] part 7.
[Love and Tears] part 8.
[Love and Tears] part 9.
[Love and Tears] part 10.
[Love and Tears] part 11.
[Love and Tears] part 12.
[Love and Tears] part 13.
[Love and Tears] part 14.
[Love and Tears] part 15.
[Love and Tears] part 16.
[Love and Tears] part 18.
[Love and Tears] part 19.
[Love and Tears] part 20.
[Love and Tears] part 21.
[Love and Tears] part 22.
[Love and Tears] part 23.
[Love and Tears] part 24.
[Love and Tears] part 25.
[Love and Tears] part 26.
[Love and Tears] part 27.
[Love and Tears] part 28.
[Love and Tears] part 29.
[Love and Tears] part 30.
[Love and Tears] part 31.
[Love and Tears] part 32.
[Love and Tears] repeat of previous.
[Love and Tears] part 34.
[Love and Tears] part 35.
[Love and Tears] part 36.
[Love and Tears] part 37.
[Love and Tears] part 38.
[Love and Tears] the end.

[Love and Tears] part 17.

2.1K 25 11
By LeanneAxx

"W-what do you mean 'You can't lie to me?'" I managed to ask, gulping as I did so.

"Callie, don't make me say it." Jay told me, biting his lips. I had hoped it hadn't been him. But it was. Everyone's eyes were on us as the whole room filled with silence except from our occasional speech. My breathing got heavier as I tried to piece this all together. It seemed a part of the puzzle was missing.

"Y-you!?" I screamed, my eyes filling with tears.

Steven stepped in. "Callie, isn't it?" Jay nodded his head. "It's not as bad as it seems."

The tears welling up inside my eyes managed to affect my speech. The words I spoke came out croaked and high-pitched so I decided I wouldn't speak at all. Instead, I dropped my mouth in shock.

"It really isn't," Steven continued. "I didn't do anything to you, nothing happened."

"You're his brother!" I cried. "You kidnapped me. You was told to by... by... him!" I couldn't say Jay's name. Every time I had said it, it made me feel sick inside. How could Jay do this to me? Why?

Danielle walked up to me and gently stroked my back. "Babe, calm down."

I slapped her hand off my back and yelled at her. "Get off me!" I tried to stay strong but it didn't work. It certainly didn't help with all eyes on me. I frowned, rubbing my head, trying to hold any more tears wanting to escape from my eyes. My stomach churned. I felt vomit making it's way up my tube, however I ignored it.

"I can't do this." I whispered, running out of the door and down the stairs. I had already had enough stress in my life, I really did not need any more.

"Callie!" Jay shouted, running after me. His foot steps resembled mine, meaning I wasn't sure whether he was still following me. I didn't want to turn back, I just wanted to keep running. The grabbing of my arm shocked me. I jumped and tumbled down the stairs. Then everything went black...

I woke up to my eyes rolling around my head. My name echoed in my mind. My breathing was heavy and my vision was doubled.  I coughed a few times before my vision completely pieced together. Jay was in front of me, staring right into my eyes as they slowly opened. 

"Callie! Callie!" He shouted, and repeated a numerous amount of times before I opened my eyes fully. I let out a small groan.

"Ow" I stretched out. I dragged my arm up to my forehead, before noticing there was a big bump there. It was formed all the way from the middle of my forehead to the end. I applied pressure to it and I screamed at this. Jay gently rubbed my forearm, it ticked, making me calm down. I had forgotten about all the previous arguments when he held me. I had forgotten about everything. I then remembered what he had done to me and slapped his arm away from me.

I tried to get up and he held my back, placing me back onto my back. He didn't seem fazed by the slap I had just given him.

"Easy," he said gently.

"Get off me!" I protested, pushing him weakly. Whenever I moved my head hurt. "Ow!"

"I told you to take it easy." He chuckled. I stared at him, seriousness written on my face. Was this the time for chuckling? Did he think he would calm me down, look after me for a bit and then everything would be OK? I shuddered at the thought. I really didn't know anything about him. What was I thinking? To think he actually liked me...

I giggled in my mind. I was the weird loner girl with no friends and he was the popular one who was seemingly interested in me with the slaggish evil (or not so evil) girlfriend. It was just so funny how one boy had changed everything. He was partially responsible for my Uncle being in hospital. He was responsible for my kidnap. And he was responsible for the weird feelings I had never experienced before!

"Callie?" He said gently, snapping me out of my thoughts. I struggled to look at him but eventually found his eyes. He stared at me for a moment, before instructing me to stay there. I didn't even react and he left the room. I heard him asking one of them in the other room if they had any ice. They all asked what had happened before Jay left the room to locate the ice. The door opening made my head hurt more.

"Callie! Honey, what happened!?" Danielle's squeaky voice yelled. Her mouth dropped when she saw whatever it was that was on my head. She sat on the bed, making it bounce. I winced in pain.

"Jay." I replied, simply and quietly.

"What? He beat you up?" She questioned. I didn't even look at her. I stared into the air, deep in thought. 

"Yeah. Mentally."  I replied. She looked very puzzled.

"Huh? Your making no sense." She told me.

"This makes no sense. None of it. It's all muddled up and I'm confused. I thought I understood it, Dan, I really did. But I don't." Danielle raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?"

"That's what I mean. That's how I feel right now." Her eyebrow seemed to have moved up even more. She bit her lip trying to understand what I was saying.

"What? Explain that again please. And this time make sense."

"How can I explain something to you when it doesn't even make sense to me." I stated, still staring at the air. The room was very crammed. The cream walls made it seem bigger however the fact is a double bed hardly fit in there.

"OK. Yeah. Yup. The only thing I'm understanding is that door messed up your head." She told me, playing with my hair. My mum and dad had died. My uncle, aunty and cousin had died. I was forced to look after my other uncle with no fun. He had almost chocked and died partially thanks to me. But this feeling topped them all. Can you imagine?

Jay burst through the door. Danielle's head shot up to look at him.

"She's gone a bit loopy." She told him, doing the hand gestures, before leaving.

"Sorry it took so long, he has a load of sh... never mind. Now, this may hurt." He said gently, before pressing the frozen peas on my head. I let out a small cry of pain before it felt good.

"I'm sorry, Callie. About everything." He told me. I laughed.

"OK so your sorry? And that's going to fix everything, is it?" I asked, laughing more. The frozen peas slipped down my face and my hand raced to put it and hold it back in place.

"No, not at all. Will you give me a chance to explain?" He asked, innocence filling his eyes. That's the least I needed.

"No. There's nothing to explain. I'm the loser. You're the popular one. It's never going to happen. End of story. So I've saved you the trouble." I said, staring back into air and re-entering my thoughts again.

"No! You're not a loser! No no no! Never say that! I'm not even popular."

I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, right."

"I was like you. Remember when I first met you feeding the ducks?"

I rolled my eyes for a moment, straining my recently bumped head to try and remember. "Oh yeah. Where this mess all started..."

"Mess? Callie, please, don't call it that."

"Well it's hardly anything good is it? Ever since I've met you my life has turned upside down. Because of YOU. And now you pull this prank and you think anything will ever be the same? You think everything will just go back to it's messy self? You think this is not a mess? Jay, are you sure it's me the one with the messed up head?" He applied pressure to my bruise. "Ow!"

"Exactly." He said. "Now let me talk."

"Whatever. You brought me the frozen peas and you can leave now." I said, dismissing him rudely.

"No. You said I could explain." He responded.

"No I didn't!" I yelled, quickly.

"But I'm going to anyway. Where was I again?" He asked me, as if to say I was listening.

"I don't know and frankly I don't care."

"Why are you being like this?" He asked with glistening eyes. I glared at him, almost feeling sorry for him. I slapped myself. No. He had messed me up too much. I wasn't going to take it any more. I didn't have room in my heart for any more heart break.

"What am I meant to be happy? You don't know anything about girls, do you?"

"No." He replied, honestly. I stared at him. What did he mean no? He was the most popular person in the school. He could have anyone like that. "I've only had 2 girlfriends." My eyes widened.

"Why are you lying?"

"Lying? What the hell? How am I lying? Rebecca and Angelica. I messed up with them both."

"How?" I asked, nosily. Was this the time he was going to tell me? I gulped silently. I pursed my lips so I wouldn't bit my already chewed nails.

"Well, I, uh..." He trailed off. He looked at me and continued. "That wasn't the point."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Jay. You can't just be honest with me, can you? You have to go through stupid stunts like this to make me listen. What human does that? Except you, of course. But please, please tell me, what other human does this." I babbled, working myself up. I calmed myself down, why was I getting worked up over him? He wasn't even worth it. I wasn't worth much, and I knew that, I didn't have looks or anything, but he didn't deserve me. And I was certain.

"Callie, you keep talking. You won't let me explain!" 

"But I don't want you to! There's nothing to explain, Jay! I don't want to hear it." I told him, wincing in pain as my head throbbed. "See, you're making my head hurt. Which was also your fault. In fact, since I've met you, all you've done is cause me pain. My uncle's in the hospital because of you! I got some weird feelings because of you! I got kidnapped because of you! I almost lost my job & a shelter because of you! I got this on my head because of you! You've done enough flipping damage. Just leave me to fix it, alone. On my own! I've done it most of my life! See, this is why I don't like people. Especially people like you! Because they get you into shit and just leave. Well you just be a sheep and leave like everyone else while I pick up the pieces. K?"

"Callie, shut up!" He yelled.

"No, I won't shut up! I'll keep talking. See this is like my life. You just won't stop-" He shut me off by gently pressing his lips against mine. I felt the urge to resist but I didn't want to miss out on the chance. I pressed my lips against his, feelings sparks being sent down my spine. He pulled away, leaving my lips puckered. He laughed and I blushed.

"Now will you let me talk?" He asked, glowing slightly. I tried not to smile at him. One kiss wouldn't change all this. Even though it was my first kiss with him, I tried to keep my face serious.

"Uh, whatever."

He chuckled. "The reason why I got you kidnapped was because I've seemed to mess up with you in the past, like you nicely pointed out." I blushed. "I just wanted to be the hero for once. I wanted to make you think that you've done something. I wanted you to be scared so when I came you'd like me."

I blushed darker. "Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I couldn't. All the girls that like me are slags. I mean, the reason Angelica doesn't go to our school any more is because she became and pregnant and had to move. She was like, really young too. Her parents weren't too happy with that. But anyway. Rebecca... well she flashes her bum and boobs round like it' s nothing. They practically threw themselves on me. But, you, you're different. I don't know how to handle that. I wanted to ask you, but I didn't know what to say. I wanted things to just... happen, you know?"

"That means you have to get your brothers to kidnap me?"

"Well... no. But Callie, I didn't know what to do. You were in the club and... I don't know."

"But didn't you tell me it was dangerous?" I questioned, wanting to suck every last thought out of him.

"Well, yeah. And it is. But I saw my brothers and just had the idea."

"So you wasn't looking for Danielle?" I quizzed.

"I was. But she was with Daniel, and they both looked so happy. Daniel hasn't looked that happy in a while... but that's a different story. Then I just had the idea. I want to tell you everything, Callie, I really do. But I don't know myself." I nodded understandingly. That didn't mean he was off the hook!

"I  understand." I told him.

"Really? How?"

I gulped. It was my feelings towards him! I wasn't going to him that. Not yet. "Uh, never mind."

"Okay... Anyway, I'm so so so so so so so so soooo sorry Callie! I really didn't want you to be scared or for you to... wet yourself." He said, looking down at my knickers. I blushed.

"When you told your brother to get my drunk... why did you tell him that?"

"I don't know. I just... anyway. So am I forgiven?"

I sat up, wincing as my head throbbed harder. I closed my eyes for a while, trying to forget everything that happened. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't hold a grudge against Jay. I was scared I'd loose him while I was angry at him, like my 2 experiences I try to forget about. I'd feel so bad if I did.

"Urg, whatever." I mumbled. Being with Danielle totally changed me. If none of this would of happened, I'd be blushing furiously at the fact he had even talked to me, little own kiss me. 

"Is that a yes?" He asked, hopefully.

"No it's not a yes. But it's not a no. Anyway, you didn't tell me you had a brother. Or two. Why don't they live with you?"

"Because of my mother."

"What about her?"

"They don't get along." He told me, honestly and freely.

"Why not?" He owed me an honest explanation of everything now. So I didn't care if I was being nosy, he owed it to me.

"Because my mother can be a bitch sometimes."

"How so?"

"She just can. I don't even want to live with her." He said, fiddling with his fingers.

"Why don't you live with your brothers?" I quizzed.

"What on top of a club?" He asked. I chucked. 

"Oh yeah..."

"And there's not even enough room."

"I'm sure they can fit you in somewhere. Under the sofa or something." I joked.

"Yeah because I'm not a teenager and I don't need and privacy or you know, breathable air at all." He teased, sarcastically. I let out a small giggle.

"Right."

"You're nice, Callie." He said, randomly. He held my hand and squeezed it. I resisted the urge to blush as I watched him carefully. I just smiled at him, gently.

"Thanks. You're not too bad yourself." I responded, not taking my eyes off his.

He chucked. "Who are you kidding? I'm a terrible person."

Ignoring that comment, I blurted my thoughts out. "And to think, of all the girls in the whole school. You chose me." I said. I blushed. Had that really left my mouth? Hadn't I just said it in my head like I had planned to? He didn't chose me! Wait... did he?

He laughed. "Yeah. Funny how fate works, isn't it?"

"Jay, I didn't mean you chose me, I mean..." I trailed off, thinking about what to say. After not thinking of anything quick enough, I decided I'd remain silent.

"No, I didn't chose you. Fate did. I just confirmed it."

I smiled at him. That moment was nice. I had forgotten the big bump on my head that killed. I forgotten that everyone else was in the other room, probably eves dropping on our conversation. I wanted to lean in and kiss him again, but what if he didn't want to kiss me? I shook the thought off, not wanting to ruin the moment. There'd be plenty of time later... I hoped.

A knock at the door snapped us both out of our gazes. A couple of seconds after the knock, Danielle burst in. That was one of the first times I was actually annoyed to see her. She killed our moment. On the sly, I rolled my eyes before yelling, "Hi Danielle!" excitement filled in my voice.

"Hi babe. Oh, someone's happy! What's been going on?!" She said, holding onto the door handle and opening and closing the door. "By the way, your dress looks a bit short. Pull it down a bit. I can see your underwear and... are they wet?"

"Skip it." I said, quickly, pulling my "dress" down as far as it could go. "And nothing. We've just been talking."

"I see. And nothing more? I mean, you was in a pretty bad mood earlier."

Realising what Danielle was talking about, I shook my head vigorously. "No! We've been talking! You dirty girl."

She released a little laugh. "Right. Talking on a bed. Right."

I rolled my eyes and ignored her comment. "Anyway Jay, I should be getting home now. What if my uncle's back? They'll be worried."

"Oh, right." He began, dissapointment filling his voice. "Do you want one of my brothers to drive you home?"

"No, I'm alright. Come on Dan." I said, getting up off the bed.

"No, I'm staying here with the other Dan!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes again.

"Whatever." I said, grabbing her arm. I walked out of the room closely followed by Danielle. "Bye guys." I called.

"Bye!" They chorused. Jay winked at me before I closed the door. I returned a smile back.

******************************

The walk home was silent and filled with thought and the sound of Danielle's high-heel's colliding with the ground. I wondered if I had done the right thing. Had I forgiven Jay too easily? I still had a lot to find out about him. I mean, he had done a lot to me in the past and all he said was a couple of sorry's and gave me a kiss. Had I really fell for him that easily? I sighed, was I too soft?

When we finally reached home I instantly ripped my clothes off and replaced them with a warm tracksuit. It was freezing outside and when I went back home, the heat hit me. It felt good. I layed in bed and drank the water I had left there the previous night before Danielle arrived. In all craziness, I had forgotten it was my birthday in a week. I sighed. I didn't have money to do anything and Jay would be in Spain. But that was the least of my thoughts.

Danielle sat next to me, making the bed bounce. "You not going to get changed?" I asked her, outraged that she didn't look the slightest bit cold from that extremely revealing outfit she was wearing.

"What actually happened? Please tell me." She begged, completely ignoring my question.

I sighed. "Nothing happened!" I assured. She tilted her head at me as she looked at me expectantly.

"Arg! Fine! We kissed. Happy?" Her eyes lit up. 

"You kissed!" She screamed. I couldn't help but release a small giggle.

"Shh! And yeah. But it's nothing big." I told her, calmly, placing the covers over me.

"Nothing big? That's the biggest thing that's happened so far, Callie! Oh my goodness! How? Explain everything."

"What does it matter?" I demanded. She looked slightly taken aback by this, but continued quizzing me.

"It doesn't... well it does. Just tell me, dammit!" 

I raised an eyebrow. "He pressed his lips onto mine and I did the same to him."

She looked happy. "So you didn't resist?"

"Nope." I said, proudly. She released a loud shriek before hugging me.

"Callie! I'm so proud of you!" she paused. "Oh by the way, can I stay here for a while?"

I raised an eyebrow. "No." I replied, firmly.

"Why not? Where am I to go?" 

"I don't know. You should of thought of that before you came. How did you even find me?"

She rolled her eyes. "That's not the point! And I wanted to see you, since when was it a crime for someone to worry about their best friend? Oh please, I won't be a annoying or anything! And you have to admit, having me here was fun."

She was right. It was fun. It reminded me back of my days when I was young, happy and had parents. "But where are you going to sleep? This is a single bed. And when my uncle comes back it's going to be crowded."  I explain.

"Oh, don't be stupid, he can't walk. And I'll sleep on the floor or something, we'll figure something out! Please?" She asked, looking pleadingly into my eyes.

"Arg! Fine." I was to soft.

"Thanks, babe!" She yelled.

"Whatever. Where are your bags and stuff?"

"Well I have a hangbag with makeup and a toothbrush but that's about it." She informed me. I rolled my eyes.

"So you're going to wear this forever?" I asked her looking her up and down.

"No, of course not! I'm going to wear your clothes." I rolled my eyes again. I swear my eyes had been rolled so much that morning that it wouldn't surprise me if it was a ball. The door knocked. I groaned loudly.

"What now?!" I yelled, as I pulled the warm covers off of me and pushed Danielle off my bed. I made my way towards the door, rolling my eyes. Couldn't I just have five minutes of peace and not of drama?

I opened the door, rudely asking who this woman standing in front of me was. She had light brown hair and blue eyes, like me. She had a hooked nose which resembled mine. She also had plump lips covered in light pink lip gloss. Her eyes were black with mascara and eye-liner which was nothing like me.

"Sorry to disturb you." She said, sensing my anger. "But is this Callie Woods?"

"No. This is Margaret Thatcher!" I said, sarcastically. "Who else am I? Of course it's Callie Woods." I said, rudely, instantly feeling bad after I had said it.

"Oh, I see. You're not in a good mood right now. Maybe I should come back later."

"Whatever," I replied before noticing her locket. I watched it carefully. "Hey, I have a locket exactly like that." I informed her. Her face turned red.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah, let me get it." I ran to my room. I rummaged for a while, locating my locket. Danielle asked me who it was but I ignored her. I returned back to the woman to find she was gone. Hmm, that was strange...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey hey heyyyy. x

I've just spent AGES trying to write this chapter!

So vote for my effort :)

Lol also comment what you think...

Oh and fan me! :D

I'm busy this month, you know, with having a life.

Lol haha but I love my wattpad life too, don't get me wrong :)

I won't be updating as much this month now I'm better and also this is a very busy month so yeahh.

Any spear moment I have i'll try to write 'cos I don't like keeping you lot waiting because I'm that nice! :P

haha so vote for my niceness and for spending AGES and AGES writing this chapter!

Also, look at the length of it, longer than I usually write too.

Remember, vote, comment, fan & share!

Thanks you lot; xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 264 24
'I looked down at the pendant and...my heart stopped. It was the shape of a puzzle piece like mine. I got them untangled and, sure enough their magne...
470K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
12.2K 426 13
Camilla Harrison's life was nothing special. She was raised mostly by her older brother, and she trusted him wholeheartedly - until the shooting. Whe...
1.6K 85 20
Allison loves everything about love she's was a hopeless romantic even though she never fell in love with anyone before she wants a boyfriend but t...