My Poisonous Cure -A Kth/Lhb...

Od beannssluv

He leaned forward pinning her to the wall, close enough to breathe his hot air on her skin, she shivered and... Viac

Prologue
Intro
Clash Of Titans
With Me??
The Rivalry
One Option
Fated Segment
Personal Assistant??
The Vision
First Lead
Warm Beginnings
Chance
Found And Lost
The Search
"The decisions that cost"
The Truth About You
Revealed Secret
Custody
Im Jungkook
The Mystery
Paths Apart - 1
Paths Apart - 2
Suzy??
You To Me
The New Help
"I Know It"
Long Known
The Escape
Doubt Beyond Question
Growing Hatred
You??
The Struggle - 1
The Struggle - 2
Mirrors Of Truth
Just Come Back
My Poisonous Cure
Not Yours....She's Mine
Heart Drifts
Battle again
The Murder
System Opened!!!
Hongbin's Realization
Taehyung And Lucas Are...
The Salvage
She Wasnt Mine Anyways
Dont Leave Me
Not Today
Misery
Unseen Feelings
New CDO Officer???
Kim Namjoon, CDO
She Loves Taehyung
Harmony
"Maybe Not You"
Masterplan
Direct Face off
The Twist In Plot
"survival- (climax)"
6 MONTHS LATER
Beginning
Guess What!!!

The Hidden Truth

66 10 0
Od beannssluv

A/n : Play the song before beginning.... It takes a while to start🙈

.........

“taehyung-ah!!! ” ken screamed in a high pitch when he saw him collapse and ran to catch the falling man but he already landed on the floor flat.. 

Ken immediately checked his pulse and looked worriedly at Ravi who just ran into the scene and was dumbfounded to see all the three lying down with Taehyung on ken’s lap. 

“taehyung-ah! Hongbin-ah!” ravi screeched and hurried towards them. He kneeled down, held Taehyung by his shoulders and shook him vigorously, “yah wake up can you hear me”

But there was no response, realising hongbin lying still on the other side “hongbin-ah yah.. Hongbin-ah, please wake up” he called moving him hard but there was no response from either. 

Both ken and ravi looked panicked and helpless.  Immediately ken pulled out his phone and called the ambulance and the security force. 

Within a few minutes the medical aid arrived and both Hongbin and taehyung were transferred to the local medical center. 

Pitifully the man behind all this still laid on the floor where they abandoned him. After he caught the sight of ken and some medical personnel he was shifted into the ambulance too out of mercy.

Ken made sure that taekwoon was given aid under custody of the security force. Ravi followed the ambulances with hongbin and taehyung to the hospital. Minah arrived shortly after. 

They were being rushed into the ICU fighting life and death in the emergency bay. After a lot of effort to resuscitate them the doctors came out with a sober expression. 

Hopeful and worried, ravi stood up as they came out, “how are they, are they ok, nothing bad happened right?” he asked while his eyes got wet. 

The doctor sighed and gestured ravi to a corner “hongbin has sustained a lot of injuries, but one ultimate rib fracture has impaired his breathing severely” he sighed "Taehyung is still critical but hongbin we cant tell"

Ravi coudnt understand anything other than the fact that Hongbin is serious. 

“we have put him on ventilation” he patted ravi “he should recover soon as we hope, dont worry” doctors consoled and left. 

Ken closely followed after the doctor left and was looking hopefully at ravi “what is it what did he say” 

Ravi teared up and hugged ken “i told him not to go alone, i told him, i should have been there on time, its my fault all my fault” he blamed himself and cracked up on ken’s shoulder making his shirt wet with tears and drool. 

Ken patted him gently “its okay its not your fault we couldn't help it, he was just.... way more concerned about Taehyung, he'll be ok soon” he comforted him. 

Pulling himself together ravi and ken sat on the waiting seats, “how's Taehyung” ravi asked sniffing his nose hard. 

Ken pursed his lips “he is out of danger, hongbin got him back on the right time, if it wasn't for him lucas would have…” ken stopped abruptly and sunk his head between his knees. 

“lucas?” ravi enquired “what about him??” he suddenly remembered. 

Ken lifted his head and shot a look with hatred “yeah yeah, he doesnt deserve anything less than death if you ask me” he snapped angrily. 

Minah brought them both coffee and sat beside them. 

“they'll surely be fine, now that we have lucas with us nothing else can go wrong, isn't it oppa?” she said brightly to ken

Ravi and ken forced a smile at her but deep inside an uneasy feeling still lingered in them. 

“how's suzy doing” ken asked minah 

“i just checked upon her, she is perfectly alright and woke up yesterday” minah replied “she keeps asking for hongbin, what do we tell her”

Ken stood up “dont let her know anything for now, until both of them recover none of us should breathe a word” he cautioned them and walked away.

…………… 

Sometimes the decision we take might look pleasing and correct but its outcomes that follow ages later are so painful. 

‘i dont wish to live, this world to me has only given hatred and disbelief. Deceiving people around me only try to pull me off the ground’ deep inside the moments of his childhood scrolled ‘how i survived it all, but somehow we find ways to live better heal better. The trust i gained from my friends’ the incidents with hongbin, ravi at section 7 kept moving like a movie ‘i earned love from someone and learned how to love’ suzy and her laughter echoed in his head with all the past belting around his memories ‘but few decisions i made in my past still haunt me, still until it takes the trust from my friends and my love from me’ the images of lucas in his childhood with him, the promises he made and the result of those flickered
They slowly faded as ravi came inside the cabin, sat beside him and held his hand. 

The warmth of ravi’s hands brought back his consciousness, his eyes flickered and a tear rolled down by the side of his cheek. Ravi didnt notice this until his hand grip got stronger. Immediately he brightened up and stood up to call out for the doctors. 

Taehyung pulled back ravi’s hand and opened his eyes slowly. Happiness spread over his face and he leaned forward. 

“woke up?” he asked in a shaky voice. 

“ravi-ah” he whispered in a weak tone. 

Ravi leaned closer and glued his ear to the mask on his face, 
"yeah??"

“ho… h… hongbi” he stuttered to find energy. 

Ravi hesitated and then smiled slightly “he will be ok, you rest up” he managed. 

Minah and ken rushed inside to believe what they heard was true about him. They were both happy when they saw him awake being examined by the doctors and he was responding well. They exchanged smiles and sighes of relief. 

Taehyung slowly climbed up to sit with their support and the three were sitting around him near his bed. 

He was feeling guilty at the sight of them so he constantly looked at the blanket covering his feet. He wasnt courageous to even make eye  contact. 

“how are you feeling now” ravi asked. He replied still not lifting his head up “yeah im better” in a low voice. 

“do you have any idea how long you've been here” minah asked him “its more than 2 weeks now, which means you were that serious” she ranted. 

“that is not important, why didn't you tell us earlier” ken attacked directly. Even ravi felt it was too sensitive to question a trauma patient who has just recovered so he interrupted “hey c’mon let him heal first, lets do this later, ok”

Ken seemed determined “no ravi-ah, this isnt letting me sleep, he lied to us about everything ever since the start” he walked closer to kim “dont you think we deserve an explanation” he said connecting straight to his eye. 

Taehyung sighed “we lived in the same town, me and taekwoon” as soon as he began ravi froze as he was gesturing ken to stop. 

“i was 5yrs old, he was 10, he was the son of a rich and well known family, seeing me at an orphanage due to some heir issues they adopted me as their second son to taekwoon in their family” he slowly detailed it out from his childhood and all the three were silently listening to him “my father… i mean taekwoon’s father brought us up both equally, but some amount of hatred glued to their hearts since i wasnt a part of them”

“I couldn't fight back nor talk back at them, they bullied and used me whenever their legal issues fired up, taekwoon never liked me from the beginning, but i loved them since i got a family and it was my family”

“as we reached high school taekwoon used me to help with his homework, exams and it kept getting bigger”

“at age he loved a woman crazily and deeply but in his hurry to marry her he ended up killing her”

“what!!!  But why did he kill her?” minah exclaimed. 

“he didnt ace in studies during school so he kept connections with gamblers and other smugglers. These practices gave him a lot of money so he indulged into theft and robbery too. This girl became a victim for the enemies of taekwoon and killed her for gaining something that he possessed”

“oh no!” minah sympathised. 

“what was it” ken and ravi jinxed at the same time. 

“it was a secret he didnt reveal to me either” taehyung said “i tried to change his mind many times before but he never listened to what i said, contrarily he would do that for sure if i said a no” he smirked “its something from childhood he has”. 

All looked dead with their gaze fixed on him, minah had already teared upon hearing about lucas’s girlfriend. Taehyung took a breath and sighed. 

“he now wants to conquer the world for what he lost, he's furious at it” he said. 

“But wait” ken snapped “why is suzy into all this, what does he want from her?” he raised. 

“he wants her itself” taehyung said

“uh-??” ken exclaimed puzzled. 

“yes, he wants suzy”

“but why” ken stood up in anger.  Both minah and ravi were confused. 

“ill show you” taehyung said and reached for his phone on the bedtable.  He scrolled down and pointed a pic at the three. 

Their jaw dropped in shock… 

“this”

“looks”

“just like suzy”, the three awed one after the other after seeing the girl in the photo. “is this lucas’s girlfriend?” minah asked. 

“yes, that why he wants suzy so he asked me to bring her to work at seoul and i did so” he finished. 

“but dont you think you did more harm than good by helping him” ravi asked and minah nodded in consent. 

“did i have a choice ” taehyung shot a sharp gaze at ravi “he never went my way so helping him was the only way i could save him”. 

“fine till now but why  turn against you” ravi questioned “he tried to kill you, why”

Taehyung paused before he whispered her name,
“suzy”
he looked down at his blanket again “because of suzy, i protected her from him, i was scared ill lose her if she got associated with him” he smirked “he got even more furious at that”

Ken just realised the depth of affection Taehyung had developed for suzy, in such a short time. He even dared to give his life for her. His heart pounded at the thought of it,
yes,

he was getting jealous. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

15.6K 2K 37
"The fact that you are loving me is cheating." People with similar faces but they have a different personality. They are not identical twins. They a...
26.6K 1.5K 30
"It takes a second to love someone." - Kim Taehyung 🌨Started: April 20, 2020 🌈Ended: May 6, 2020 ✨Best Rankings✨ #1 [Kimtaehyungau] #6 [Between] #5...
61.7K 3.5K 32
"i have died everyday waiting for you." "i should be the one lying next to you at night."
122K 5.7K 47
"I said...talk..at least try!" "....." "SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!" Kim Y/n, a young girl, with a beautiful smile, with perfect lips,hair... She was perf...