UnEvLo (Unconditional Everlas...

By NaviSK7

Alicia, an innocent soul with lost past gets admission into St. Louis college, the most famous college of Lon... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Questions-Answers (readers' request)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Author's Note.

Chapter 26

509 43 107
By NaviSK7

Zayn's POV

I stir in my sleep when a cool breeze blows on my face. I slowly open my eyes and start sitting up on my bed. I glance at the table clock and it was 2:34am in the morning. I yawn before looking towards the window. The weather is cool as the trees are swinging back and forth in sync with the wind. I diverted my gaze from the window and that's when I saw a beautiful view in front of me.

My partner is sleeping with slightly open mouth on the sofa. The file is still in her hands and she is holding it tight to her chest. The breeze is playing with her silky brown locks causing them to flicker and bummer on her small angelic face. I smile seeing her pout when her hair fringes come across her eyes irritating her.

Unconsciously I dragged my feet towards her and my smile grew more when she starts cuddling to herself feeling the coldness the weather is giving her. She looks like a cute child who is in the need of warmth.

I slowly pulled off the file from her hands and placed it securely over the table near other files. She hugged herself more as the only warmth, the file, was taken away from her. I looked back on my shoulder to see my wound and completely ignored it. I slipped my left hand under her neck and the right one under her inner knees. I hoisted her up in my arms and she started cuddling to my chest. A chill ran down my spine when her pink lips touched my skin.

This girl has turned my life upside down!

I pull her closer to make her feel warm and moved towards my bed.

She is so light weight that I can easily stand at one place all night with her in my arms. I felt a dull and steady pain in my back which I ignored again. All I could concentrate upon is her cold body and I pulled her more close to my chest as if it would provide her the well needed warmth. I slowly placed her on the bed carefully not to wake her up. I pulled out to grab the blanket only to stop still in my place by her tiny hand. Her soft little hand was clutching my chain tight stopping me to move away. I looked at her sleeping face and then to her hand.

I again looked at her and my heart feels delighted seeing her beautiful face. She is the pure epitome of innocence. I just can't thank her enough for what she is doing for me. Usually it's me who help people but there is she, who just care so much of which I'm not used to.

Why am I important to her? Why does she give me the priority over everything? I just want the answer which she never gives me.

I carefully untangled her tiny fingers over my chain and settled her hand on the bed. She stirred slightly and turned her face to the other side.

Pulling the blanket up her small body I made my way to the other side of the bed. I laid down myself beside her while my eyes are in no mood to leave her face. I raised my hand up to her right cheek and pushed some of her bangs behind her ear. I caressed her cheek starting from the temple down to her jaw line with the back of my middle finger. A small smile forms on her face in reaction. I smiled seeing her bright face and repeated the movement of my finger.

Damn! Her cheeks are velvety soft. I can never get enough of her touch. Touching them makes me feel something strange in my stomach every time.

I came out of my thoughts when she grabbed my hand in her tiny ones only to place it under her left cheek. I tensed up a bit when she pulled my hand closer to her body keeping her cheek on it, like a pillow. I stopped moving as my hand was caught in her hands under her cheek. I stared at her face for a moment before I felt my eyes becoming heavy due to sleep. With time, my eyes got completely shut and I fell asleep cherishing her soft touch.

Alicia's POV

I woke up when the sunrays fell on my face. I opened my eyes only to see myself holding Zayn's hand to my chest.

What?

I looked at the place where I am and gaped. How did I end up sleeping on the bed?

Oh my go-

I stopped when I saw his charming face near me. I smiled seeing my sleeping superhero. He looks so cute with his disheveled hair all over his face.

God! I love him.

I raked my hand over his face to push his hair up and moved closer only to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Alicia! You need to stop doing that! My thinking self growled and I pouted. 'How to stop?'

I shake my head coming out of my stupid talk with myself and stand up. I turned to go to bathroom when....

"That was a cute morning kiss partner."

I stopped dead in my place while my eyes widened and heart started pumping blood at unbelievable speed.

Oh my god! He was awake. Oh my god!

I felt the blood rush to my face and I slowly turned to see him while swallowing the air down my throat.

He was looking at me sleepily when that stupid smirk was on his face!

"Uh...you are awake?...Goo-Good morning." I smiled nervously before turning to hide my embarrassingly flushed face.

"Wait Alicia! This is not fair." He stood up and come up standing in front of me.

I raked my hand through my hair while looking here and there. "What? What is not fair?"

Shit! Why this blush has a red color? It should be transparent!

"I have an equal right to wish you good morning. Haven't I?" He raised his eyebrow making me go weak on my knees.

What did he even mean by this?

"I-I need to go to bathr--"

Before I could complete my sentence he pushed me hard against the wall with his big hands on my shoulders while burying his forehead onto mine and looking at me dead in the eyes. Our noses touched and there goes all my consciousness in the air.

"I have an equal right to wish you good morning. Haven't I?" He repeated his whole sentence again while looking intensely at me.

"Yes. You ha--"

I closed my eyes when his lips touched my cheek. He gave me a long lingering kiss and slowly pulled out. My breathing was heavy when I opened my eyes and my hands were clutching my pj's tight. Zayn was standing at an arm distance from me while folding his arms across his chest and smirking.

"Good morning Partner." He winked while his smirk grew wider.

I swear I don't want anything more than to punch him square in his face.

That cheeky bastard!

I glared at him as if looks could kill and walked towards the bathroom while pushing him out of my way.

"Remember, you look adorable when you act like an angry young woman, Alicia." I heard his laughter before I shut the door with a great force to show him my annoyance.

I moved towards the mirror when a smile came to my face with a blush. I looked at my flushed face and turned around quickly while smiling wide.

Ughh! Zayn has changed so much just in two days! And I love his this playful side.

Oh no! How did I end up loving this flirty bastard?

I hide my face with my hands when my cheeks hurt because of the smile.

Alicia! You have the files to complete rather than drooling over Zayn! My thinking self scolded.

Oh yes!

Yes! I'm sorry.

~~~~~

The whole day just passed and it felt like few hours. I did a lot of writing work and made so many files. During the day Kim and the other group members called to check up on Zayn and kept giving the information of what is happening in the college. Niall said that they have almost decorated half of the college for the function and rest would be done before Friday. I am happy that the event is still happening. And I am excited for our duet performance.

My first stage performance....

Harry and Ellie's dance rehearsals are going great and Ellie told that they are portraying Romeo and Juliet through their dance. Well, it suits them. I smiled at the two love birds.

Everything was going great before John's call spoiled my mood.

John called in the afternoon only to make me feel guilty. He was kind of pissed off as he had to do all work alone. I felt bad but I assured him that I will make it up to him on Thursday. One day doesn't ruin anything right? But I didn't like the way he shouted on me on the phone. I pouted.

I didn't tell Zayn anything about my conversation with John as I knew he would insist me to go to college and that I didn't want. I'm more concerned about Zayn's meeting tomorrow and it should go well. It has to go well.

Oh talking about Zayn! He kept disturbing me the whole day with 'Partner, I'm bored' 'I wonder how you would look if your nose was a little longer' 'Partner, have you ever shouted out loud standing in the middle of road?'

And blah blah blah...

Why would I shout standing in the middle of the road? I shake my head at his thinking. That boy, if he ever stopped blabbering even for a second?

Well, it's not his fault. I made him lay down on the bed the whole day so his irritation and continues blabbering was obvious. But I'm shocked he didn't argue about this.

I smiled remembering how we had lunch together. I laughed when the noodle scene flashed in front of me. We ate noodles in lunch and Zayn made me choke with his weird eating etiquettes. Every time he picked a long noodle, he raised it up on his fork so as to suspend it above his mouth and then slowly gulp it inside by lowering the fork into his mouth.

He made me laugh hard and honestly I enjoyed a lot. I will never forget these two days spent with him.

~~~~~~

**Thursday**

I was just rechecking the files which Zayn has to take with him on the meeting while he went to take a shower. His wounds are healing quickly and I am happy. They are now just dry scars which will fade away with time.

I packed the necessary stuff in bag and sighed. The bathroom door swing open and I divert my eyes towards it.

My heart just stopped!

He moved towards the mirror when my eyes kept staring at him. He is in front of me just in a towel wrapped around his lower part of the body. The water droplets are dripping down his dark sexy hair only to end up hugging his tattooed neck from behind.

He turned towards me and that's when I actually noticed his toned muscular body wrapped up in so many tattoos and right now he is looking so damn hot.

His bright wet face and his wet torso caused the butterflies to rush inside my stomach. The water droplets travelling down his torso and then hiding in his towel god knows where made me insane and I swallowed hard.

I was shamelessly watching his bare body examining each of his tattoos when I felt his body moving towards me. I looked up at him and....Oh yes Alicia Redwood! He caught you staring and now he is smirking.

Oh no! I shivered squirming back in the sofa knowing exactly that he is going to fu**ing make me explode with his closeness.

I quickly stood up from the sofa only to be pushed back by him. I looked at my shoulders which are now in his grip and then back to his eyes. The water drops which were traveling down his torso are now falling on my face from his hair. He is just too close to my bearing power.

"What were you staring at, partner?" He whispered in my ear brushing his lips over it. I exhaled loudly while trying to get up when he tightened his grip over my shoulders.

"Tell me." He whispered again while nuzzling his nose under my jaw line such that his cheek automatically started rubbing mine. His wet hair was brushing my eyes and as usual my hands gripped his chain.

Damn! Put the damn shirt on so that I can clutch it at least!

My mind says 'Push him away!' but my heart.....just can't push him away.

"Kill me partner! Your cheeks are so fucking soft that I just can't stop myself from rubbing." He rubbed his cheek hard on mine before pressing his lips deep inside my cheek.

My hands start opening and closing over his chest when I close my eyes. He grabbed my hand and placed it in his hair and instinctively my other hand clutched his hair too. He pulled me up from my waist making me stand while kissing my cheek yet again.

"Zayn....stop..."

A moan left my mouth when he gave me a wet kiss on my neck. I tugged on his hair burying my face in his neck.

"Why you do this to me..." I murmur while breathing heavily through his neck.

"Because I know you love it every time I touch you." He said before kissing my neck again.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and we pulled apart. I just came to know that I was holding my breath inside. We both looked here and there when Zayn raked his hand through his hair nervously.

Okay! Now this is awkward plus embarrassing!

Why does this happen every time between us....all of a sudden making no sense?

Zayn pulled his pants on while I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hii! Did I interrupt something?" Kim asked while smiling cheekily.

"No! You didn't." I smiled while pulling her inside.

"Woah! Your wounds are almost healed Zayniee!" Kim scooted closer to Zayn before giving him a hug.

Oh he has his shirt on. I noted.

"Hmm. Thanks to your room-mate!" He hugged her back while looking at me and I smiled. Kim pulled out and hit his chest hard.

"Oww! What was that for?" He glared at her.

"Stop calling her my room-mate! She is something to you also, I guess?" She glared at him back and Zayn's eyes turned to me. He stared at me for awhile with his secret look and turned back to Kim.

"How is everything going on in college?" He asked while wearing his shoes.

"Everything is going well. But we are missing you two." She pouted while looking at both of us.

"I missed you too potato!" Zayn gives her a tight side hug before walking to me.

"Ah! Thanks for the help Alicia." He smiled genuinely while pointing at the bag in his hand.

"You are most welcome." I smiled bright.

"Okay. See you later?" He said more of asked.

"Yeah. All the very best!" I looked in his eyes when he stepped away and .....gone!

"Thanks for the help Alicia." Kim copied Zayn while coming towards me.

"Shut up!" I laughed when she hugged me.

Ughh! These two best friends would never stop teasing me!

~~~~~~

--Dorms, 10:30pm--

I was sitting on my bed checking up on some tracking systems and hacking codes. I need to learn these as they are necessary for the network security of our college computer systems. I can't let some intruder to hack my system and get all data regarding the function if in case it happens.

Today's day was hectic as well. I worked a lot with john while he kept accusing me for the delay.

It's okay. I'm sorry! I frowned.

I didn't see Zayn after he went for his meeting and now I'm missing him. I looked aside towards the sleeping Kim and then to my phone. I stood up and scooted towards the window.

Should I call him or should I not?

I was struggling to decide when my phone buzzed. A soft smile came up on my lips when I saw the caller ID.

Zayn.

I quickly picked up the phone and pressed it to my ear while the smile continued to widen.

"Hello"

"Hey." His soft voice made every stress and tension go away.

"I didn't disturb you, did I?"

"No you didn't." I shake my head and laugh a little.

"That was a cute sound." He said making me stop and a blush came onto my cheeks.

"How was your meeting?"

"It was great Partner! Thank you so much. It would have not been possible if you wouldn't be on my side."

"And that will never happen if you are wondering. I will always be on your side." I smiled.

"Life is so beautiful Alicia." He said in his husky voice.

"No."

"What?"

"Life is the same. Constant! It's people around you who are beautiful. Those people near you who make you think that life is beautiful. Those who make you feel special and happy that you end up on thinking life is beautiful." I came out of the thoughts after finishing my statement.

Silence!

Did I say something wrong?

"Zayn..."

Silence!

"Zayn? You there?"

"These last two days were the most beautiful days of my life." He whispered and my heart just melted.

Yes! They were, for me too. It was when I came to know that I love you. I wish you could just read my face and get to know that how much I love you Zayn.

I pressed the phone more close to my ear as if I'm holding him tight.

"My apartment has become just a lonely place again, partner."

His words made me miss him more and now I just want to run from here to his house.

"I miss you." He whispered not for me to hear but I did hear that.

-------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter :))

Honestly, I am waiting for Zalicia's duet performance! Because......of course I'm not gonna tell you people about it :p But....I should say...get ready! Haha... :p

It would make me so happy if you comment and vote :) Thank you!! :)

And how is the picture to the side? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 11.8K 46
"And it took me a while to realize it, but everything I've had to go through in this life, all the pain and sadness I've had to bear . . . well, its...
35.3K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...
95K 2.2K 77
Gwen was trapped working in a restaurant kitchen by day, and made to be another type of "worker" at night, but not by choice. She was adopted from a...
54.2K 3K 89
| WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2021 SHORTLIST | Like a moth to the flame, Amy finds herself drowning in Jake's chaos, and it doesn't even make sense how she'...