The Great War (A Dark Univers...

By WinterWolf1997

This is a story about a young doctor called John Brown that came back to London for some family matters, but... More

Act 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
ACT 3
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

ACT 2

1 0 0
By WinterWolf1997

SIGNS OF THE GREAT WAR

Chapter 17

In the year 1764, London the fallen city it's now the center of Dracula's army. In a new city not that far from London, it's now under attack by some Dracula's soldiers and three wizards are protecting this ghost city. The three wizards were casting spells of ice, wind and the fire of the Phoenix. The three of them were wearing blue cloaks.

"You have already destroyed enough!! We won't let you take another city!!" Said one of three Wizards.

Then this wizard casts the spell of wind and by doing that he slays many of Dracula's soldiers. Then another wizard yells at him.

"Hey Look out!!"

This wizard rapidly cast a spell of ice and by doing that, he saved the other wizard and the gurhill that his body looks like a lizard, but his face was a skull of a vampire, it completely got frozen.

"You really need to be more careful, Harper!" Said the other wizard that saved Harper. This new wizard has brown eyes and black hair.

Harper has blue eyes and blond hair. Then Harper casts a spell of pure light and with that beam of pure light, he slaughters the gurhill. Meanwhile the final wizard was fighting a vampire, this new wizard was casting the spell of wind and fire to slay the vampire, but the vampire was dodging all his attacks with his speed. Then he used his speed at his advantage and appeared at the wizards back and with his sword tries to murder him.

"Got you!!!" Said the vampire with pride.

The new wizard chuckled, then he snaps his fingers and by doing that a shield of light appeared at his back and protected him from the vampires sword. The vampires sword bounces back for hitting the shield of light and then the wizard turns around to raise his right hand toward the vampire and launched a beam of time, leaving the vampire unmovable and everything around him was moving really slow.

"You already took London and many other cities but this one is now protected by us!! Merlin's royal family!! Now die you, damn vampire!" Said the new wizard pissed off.

Then this new wizard put his finger in front of him and cast a spell of the fire of the Phoenix and by doing that the vampire becomes ashes.

Then Harper and the other wizard went running towards their other wizard friend that made ashes the vampire.

"Bloody hell!! That was a little excessive, don't you think Thomas!" Said Harper worried about Thomas's behavior.

"Maybe but not even Dracula can survive at the fire of the Phoenix. Dammit!! Since London fall the sky went dark and until now the sun never got out!! Harper, Michael let's...." Thomas got interrupted by a bunch of vampires and gurhills that start moving towards the three wizards. Thomas has black hair and brown eyes.

"Does damn monster!! I had enough of them!" Said Michael pissed off.

Michael summons a ball of fire of the Phoenix from his hand and it was so big that cover most of his arm, then he released it and by doing that the ball of fire takes a form of a little bird Phoenix that slew most of the gurhills.

"Bloody hell!! That was amazing Michael!!" Replied Harper, cheering Michael.

Then five horses start appearing far away and as they were getting closer you could see some people riding them and entering the city. This horseman start fighting the vampires and gurhills left. They were 3 men and 2 women in that group.

"Finally, you guys came!!" Replied Michael.

"You know, for being hunters of the Velmont family, your time it's the worst." Said Harper making fun of them.

These Velmont Hunters were wearing some silver armor in their shoulders, hands, and feet. In the center of their body was a brown shirt but it had printed a big image, that image was the tree of life and it was glowing blue.

"We had to deviate. Some of Dracula's soldiers were attacking some villages. So, Thomas would you mind telling me why until now the Merlin family decided to protect this city!" Said the captain of that group of Velmont Hunters.

"What do you mean!? We..." Thomas got interrupted by the captain.

"Cut the bull shit! This is a ghost city no one is living around here expect some village people that they don't know where to hide." Pointed out the captain of the hunters.

"Alright then. We got our orders to go to this city and recover an ancient book." Said Thomas finally revealing the truth.

"An ancient book, huh!? And they only send the three of you to recover this book." Said the captain of the hunters confused.

"No, they sent the three of us and the five of you." Said Thomas enjoying himself.

Then some nightmares appeared and enter the vampire's bodies and gurhills too, to power them up.

"Shit!! I thought the nightmares were extinct already!!" Said the captain of the hunters a little bit worried about it.

"No, they are not." Replied Michael.

"Everyone, get in the circle!!" Cry's out Thomas.

Then a big circle appeared around them.

"Wait! Are you really going to use that spell." Said Harper's concern.

"Yeah, he is!" Replied Michael's nervous.

Then Thomas rises his right hand in the air and summons a tornado of ice that protects them from all the vampires and gurhills that were in the city.

"Wait!! Are you out of your blood hell mind!! You are going to destroy the whole city and murder the village people that are in here." Cry's out the captain of the hunters.

"There are no village people in this city!! When we got here, they were already dead!!" Replied Harper.

Then the tornado covers the whole city and freezes all the vampires and gurhills.

"Well, that took care of them! Let me finish them for real this time Thomas." Said Harper smiling with pride.

Then Harper cast a spell of lightning that slaughtered all the vampires and gurhills that were in the city.

"There we go." Said Harper.

"Alright then. Let's find that book." Replied Michael.

The eight of them start looking for the ancient book, they enter houses that were destroy, others that were empty and then they enter a house that had a hidden door, that door had a big rune written on it. The shape of the rune was a big circle with some kind of arrows coming out and, in the center, had a sword.

"Alright then, we founded it, now let's open it." Said the female Velmont hunter.

"We can't open just like that." Said Michael seriously.

"So, how can we open it!?" Said the other female Velmont hunter.

"With magic! That's the only way. Michael, Harper let's open this door." Replied Thomas looking at the door seriously.

Then the three of them closed their eyes and start casting a spell to open the door. The hidden door started glowing and then opens. Inside there was a pretty dark room.

"Perfect! It's pretty dark around here. Could you light up this place." Said the captain of the hunters.

"Harper you know what to do." Said Thomas looking at Harper.

Harper then summons a sphere of light that illuminated the entire room and in the center of the room, it was this stone that looked like Merlin holding the ancient book.

"There it is, I'll get it." Said, Michael.

When they got the ancient book, the eight of them got out of the house and a little far away from the entrance of this city, more of Dracula's soldiers were heading into them.

"Please tell me you can get us out of here!!" Cry's out the captain of the hunters.

The five Velmont hunters got their sword out to fight Dracula's soldiers.

"Everyone, get in a circle!!" Replied Thomas.

Thomas summons a spell to teleport them far away from Dracula's soldiers. Then the eight of them enter the circle and finally, they teleported to a new place, a new city that hasn't being attacked by Dracula's army and this new city is call Leona's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729 60 21
What would you do if you were trapped inside your mind? That every time you slept, the beast came out to terrorize the people you loved. After esca...
43 0 9
A woman, a bartender at a small pub in the little town of Lavenham, England. It was around 2 or 3 AM when she stumbled her way into her bedroom, plop...
6.6K 280 26
After every dusk and the darkest hour it always comes the dawn. ~ What if Merlin managed to take Arthur to Avalon? What if Arthur lived? Will they bu...
2.6K 119 21
IN A LAND OF MYTH AND A TIME OF MAGIC THE DESTINY OF A GREAT KINGDOM RESTS ON THE SHOULDERS OF A YOUNG MAN HIS NAME...MERLIN. And he's going to have...