My Poisonous Cure -A Kth/Lhb...

By beannssluv

He leaned forward pinning her to the wall, close enough to breathe his hot air on her skin, she shivered and... More

Prologue
Intro
Clash Of Titans
With Me??
The Rivalry
One Option
Fated Segment
Personal Assistant??
The Vision
First Lead
Warm Beginnings
Chance
Found And Lost
The Search
"The decisions that cost"
The Truth About You
Revealed Secret
Custody
Im Jungkook
The Mystery
Paths Apart - 1
Paths Apart - 2
Suzy??
You To Me
The New Help
"I Know It"
Long Known
The Escape
Doubt Beyond Question
Growing Hatred
You??
The Struggle - 1
The Struggle - 2
Mirrors Of Truth
Just Come Back
My Poisonous Cure
Not Yours....She's Mine
Heart Drifts
Battle again
The Murder
System Opened!!!
Taehyung And Lucas Are...
The Salvage
The Hidden Truth
She Wasnt Mine Anyways
Dont Leave Me
Not Today
Misery
Unseen Feelings
New CDO Officer???
Kim Namjoon, CDO
She Loves Taehyung
Harmony
"Maybe Not You"
Masterplan
Direct Face off
The Twist In Plot
"survival- (climax)"
6 MONTHS LATER
Beginning
Guess What!!!

Hongbin's Realization

55 10 0
By beannssluv

He coudnt believe his eyes, it had opened, slowly a huge smile spread over ken’s face and he pulled minah into a hard hug. 

Ravi who then realised that it opened, he punched the air in excitement that they'll catch him soon.

“well done, good job” ravi complimented her. 

Minah smiled and ken still hadnt released her from the hug. 

“thank you so much minah” ken smiled “you've done a brilliant job”

She patted him “no thanks to family” and smiled back. 

Immediately ken and ravi sat down trying to surf through whatever they could get from it. Especially they were curious about some information leading to the relation between kim and lucas. 

It took them another hour and a half to get what they expected. Minah was waiting in the same room having a cup of iced tea. Ken and ravi were engrossed into the desktop. Suddenly While ravi was searching, ken let out a sigh, 

“wah!  This guy is so smart” he brushed his hair back in frustration “he made sure no one gets things out of this that easily”

Minah pursed her lips “you'll find something , dont worry” she consoled ken. 

Ravi still coudnt hear all this convo, he was sincerely working with his two pairs of eyes, spectacles including.  

Here hongbin was trying to think hard about what suzy tried to say, sitting beside and looking at her lose herself like this. He was disappointed about her suspicion on taehyung, but was worried that she had to go through all this struggle for them.

Is Taehyung really hiding something huge behind that silence?? But why?? What if he speaks it out to me? I can help him.... Or....

Does he want to hide it from me mainly?? Is it something that will hurt me?? Is he doing this for me?

Thoughts poured over his mind and blinded his senses so he decided to ask it himself.
He darted to Taehyung's room and kept his hand on its handle ready to turn it open just then his phone rang,

“hello” he answered the call
standing just outside the room. 

“hongbin-ah come quick, we found it, lucas and his secrets” ken spoke on the other side. 

Hongbin was confused “what!! Are you serious” he asked. 

“yeah now hurry up and come to your office” ken hurried and hung the call. 

Without thinking another second he rushed out leaving suzy and kim behind. 

As he reached his office he ran towards his cabin where ravi, ken and minah were already sitting in front of the laptop waiting for him. 

Hongbin came in breathing hard and panted “where!”

All the three had a blank face at him, none of them were ready to reveal the truth by themselves. Ravi looked helplessly at him and minah simply got up and walked away from them. 

Hongbin was furious “why wont anyone speak!! Tell me what is it you found!”

Ken got up from his seat and gestured hongbin to the laptop. He was nervous and anxious. He hesitated to move but curiousity drove his legs forward, towards the laptop that was placed facing the other side on the table. 

There in the display was a photo made full screen. Hongbin didnt recognize so he drooped forward to make out a small boy fair and sharp eyes, resembling the childhood of lucas but there was another boy beside him. He was fair too but with a hat on him. 

He coudnt recognize who it was at first but then when he paid closer attention he realised it was someone he knew, 

“kim taehyung?? ” he whispered as he saw the photo in utter shock. 

(((((())))))

He was tied to a chair. It was sure that the rope would leave deep bruises on his wrist because of its tightness. His eyes were half open, throat and lips dry but he still tried to free himself. Though his vision was hazy he could figure out the surroundings somewhat. Too old it looked with broken windows, scrapped out wallpapers, rusty doors and hardly any light to enter. He was tired of trying to free himself with an unbearable pain stinging in his ear.

Just then the sound of the door opening drew his attention. His eyes trailed from the ground to the sleek but muscular man standing there with the most evilish smile spread on his face.

"enjoying???" lucas mumbled walking forward giving a sly look at Taehyung.

"why ar-are you doing this? Whats your damn problem?" taehyung breathed clenching his fist.

"YOU!! YOU'RE MY BLOODY PROBLEM. Taehyung-ah! You know that i would destroy all the hinderances to something i want. So now your my problem... " he gave a death look at him.

He crouched to Taehyung's level "you very well know that i hate people who take things which are 'mine'. And you know what, you did it. You kept my suzy with you. So....."

He punched Taehyung in his stomach hardly "this is for eyeing, what is mine"

Then he walked to the corner of the room and returned back with a steel rod wearing a dark expression.

He raised the rod above his head "this is for getting close to what is mine" and hit him hard on the chest. Not once but thrice.

Lucas was filled with anger and jealousy. He couldn't control his rage.

He flipped a knife in his hand and gave a psychopathic look. He kneeled down "im sorry my friend~"

Taehyung groaned in pain when he felt the knife cut through his hand flesh and blood oozed out of it "and this is for touching what is mine" he made serial cuts on taehyung's hand.

"ahhh taekwoon-ah!! AAAAAHH!! " Taehyung groaned unable to bear the pain.

"uh uh its not yet over" he shook his head and took the rod again in his hand. "and this is for thinking that, what was mine was yours"  he continously thrashed taehyung without even a drop of humanity.

Taehyung slowly went low on his seat, he sagged down when his muscles gave away and he lost consciousness. The vision got hazier and finally dimmed to darkness.

////

Ravi and minah were sitting like dolls on the sofa staring at ken and hongbin. Hongbin was stunned and didnt move from the sofa.  Ken showed him more details he had found about kim and lucas. 

“what.. Wha..” he sighed “what is this?” he struggled. 

Ken nodded “this is what we wanted to show you, you wouldn't believe us otherwise”

“it wasnt easy” ravi added “we almost lost hope of finding the truth”

Minah nodded and said “yes Mr.lee, i came here all the way from abroad to help ken oppa crack open this system” she walked forward as she concluded “kim Taehyung is related to lucas”

Ravi took a step forward “hongbin-ah, did you try asking suzy if she remembers anything”

Hongbin looked at ravi hopelessly, and stood still. He wasnt even concerned about ravi’s question for now his only worry was what he saw and that was what he didnt want to see. 

“i believed in him the most” he clapped his forehead and took a few steps back in shock.

Ken patted his shoulder, “you might still not trust us but we have something more to find out” hongbin looked up at ken “what changed now? That lucas turned against kim, whom he knew for years” ken added.

“but how are they related? Are they childhood friends??” ken asked looking at all. 

Minah shrugged her shoulders and ravi scratched his head. “that's still yet to be answered ” ravi said and glared at ken.

“dont worry” ken assured “we can find everything else about lucas and kim too”. 

For a few minutes there was an awkward silence, everyone staring at each other except hongbin who was lost in his own betrayal. 

“i think we need to give him some time alone” minah mumbled and gestured ken and ravi outside. 

Both followed her out of the room leaving hongbin behind sunken in his deep thoughts in the cabin and shut the door after them. 

He still coudnt digest the visual from a few hours ago.

How? How could you do this to me? Did i become that easy to you? Was it a mistake to trust you? You could have said it out to me, i would have helped you in whatever ways possible. Why?  Why me? thoughts flooded his head and he was sealed with frustration and disappointment. 

it felt like he was hit with a huge hammer down his spine. He didnt even move a finger as he sat on the sofa and slowly the dawn fell, It was getting dark but he was right there still thinking something, still not out of the blow he had. 

then what suzy saw was not a lie, it was true, she wasnt hallucinating, she actually witnessed them both together) hongbin was now completely blank (but then why would he attack Taehyung itself? Why? Why did Taehyung hide suzy from all of them all these days? Is he trying to save her, from whom? From lucas?

Something suddenly struck him,

“then… then that means she is in DANGER!! ” his eyes widened as he realised that he had left her alone in home back then,  he recalled the promise he made to her 'i wont leave you alone again'

Immediately he jumped out of his cabin, swung his coat over as he jogged to the entrance of his car, he hopped into it and started in full acceleration. 

He drove as fast as he could, hoping she would be fine, “sh*t!!  How could I leave her alone there” he fretted “God keep her safe,  i'm coming, i'm coming suzy, stay put”

Drifting into a skid and coming to a halt he left the key behind in the car, sprang out of it and ran to the main door. Desperately hoping they both would be fine he ran through the hall. 

As he reached the room door he almost fell skidding in front of it and banged it open. There she wasnt in bed. 

Immediately he searched for her in the entire room, he even broke open the washroom door to check but she wasnt there.  He soon ran out and advanced to all the other rooms (except Taehyung's) and even checked the balcony, But she was nowhere found.

“SUZY!!  SUZY!!!!” he yelled standing in the middle of the hall. The silence made him more anxious.

“oh God!”

he didnt know where she went and was worried if lucas kidnapped her again. The panic attack blinded his thinking and he barely knew what to do.

He immediately grabbed his phone and called for help. In Not less than ten minutes, ravi and ken darted into the house followed by minah.

They all shot off in different directions to search for her while Hongbin even walked out to the neighborhood.

None of them could find her, ravi and ken came back to the same spot after a long search. Hongbin came running at them, “did you find her?” he asked panting hard. 

Both shook their head, meanwhile minah came back too but she didn't have any information either. 

Hongbin got furious “AAAHH!!” he yelled and kicked the air in frustration. 

Just then minah pulled his shoulder and gestured near the entrance, hongbin followed her gaze, a weak girl walking with her pajamas slowly came towards them. 

It was....

"SUZY!!"

Hongbin ran to her without thinking, pulled her into a tight hug and was tearing out. 

“I thought I lost you” he said glaring in her eyes compassionately. 

Suzy looked at him cluelessly "why, did something happen” she asked. 

Hongbin’s eyes were already wet with tears, “no, i cant lose you, never” he said and pulled her into a hug again. 

She hugged him back but was still puzzled at his response. 

Ken and ravi felt relieved but minah didnt feel so comfortable at the scene. She didnt like hongbin having affection for suzy. She turned her back and walked away from there. ken noticed her leave but chose to keep silent.

“where have you been” hongbin asked suzy after releasing her from his grip. 

“me? I went to the store in the main street. I wanted to cook some ramyeon and it was empty in the kitchen. So i went over myself to buy some" she replied casually.

Hongbin sighed "ah glad your safe, listen NEVER EVER leave the house without me, NEVER"  he added with concern.  She nodded at him and he walked her to the room.

Ken was still puzzled, ravi pushed his hair back and sighed in relief. Minah had already stepped out and still not returned.

When hongbin came back after locking her room door he looked suspiciously at them both who were now giving questioning looks.

"if he isnt targetting suzy?? Then who is it??" ravi raised, just then
Ken and ravi suddenly glared at hongbin in realization before they took off in a high speed run towards kim’s room with Hongbin. 

They stood outside his room and knocked. There was no response (obviously) 

Ravi tried to open the door but failed.

“who could have locked it from the inside” ken raised. 

ravi then banged it with his shoulders and arms when there was no response. Later ken joined him but it didnt. 

Hongbin was worried,

“taehyung-ah!!” he yelled out his name from the outside. 

Meanwhile ravi and ken, both banged it with their shoulders as much as they could but it didnt open. 

Hongbin then pushed them both aside and kicked the door with his leg so hard near its lock that it fell open in two pieces. 

all the three rushed in, “Taehyung-ah” they called together but he wasnt there. 

They looked for him everywhere. 

Suddenly something caught ravi’s eyes, it was a letter handwritten kept on his bedside table. 

He slowly picked it up to read,. 

This time you wont be able to save him from me

Lucas

Hongbin snatched the paper and crushed it with his hand after looking at it . He was blazing with fire and punched the wall that it got a depression. his fists were bleeding and shivering,

“i will kill him” hongbin vowed

~

~

A/n: another update... Keep reading to find out more..

With love beannssluv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
14.7K 1.3K 37
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’‰π’π’π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’† π’ƒπ’š π’Žπ’š π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’”π’• π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† π’Šπ’• π’˜π’‚π’” π’Šπ’ 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏...
61.7K 3.5K 32
"i have died everyday waiting for you." "i should be the one lying next to you at night."
130K 4.8K 13
"She's mine..." "Nothing will keep her from me...." *hysterical laugh* "More like no one will get in my way..." *stands in the moonlight while the mo...