sweet dreams | atz

By kailiana-caruthers

Y/N travelled all over the globe to find the perfect dance academy since her dad kicked her out. But never ha... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48

PART 28

84 5 0
By kailiana-caruthers

"What do you mean by that? You can't fight the police. If you try, they'll either taze or shoot you. Either option is painful." Wooyoung says. "I suppose you have a point. But if we don't fight back or prove my innocence, as if there is any left, then they have to take me in. They can't just let me go after I almost killed San." I say.

"You almost killed Uncle San? Mommy, that's bad. Did you apologize?" Rose asks. "Yes sweetie. I felt really bad. Always remember to apologize for your mistakes, even if it wasn't your fault." I smile while caressing Rose's cheek.
"I have to turn myself in. There is nothing else we can do. We can't fight, that'll put Rose in danger. I'm turning myself in. Whether you approve or not." I grab Wooyoung by the hand and kiss him and then kiss Rose on the cheek.

"Sweet Dreams, Rose. I love you." Were my last words before I was taken to jail for attempting murder of Choi San.

WOWWWW the amount of reads on this book is freaking crazyyy. but this isn't the end. Y/N will come back. so make sure to stay tuned because i will be updating more now that the chapters are shorter but have more action. have a good morning, evening or night <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.5K 32
(y/n) wanted a normal life. She wanted to chase her dreams of being a fashion stylist for idols and celebrities. But little did she know that she wil...
2.1K 73 16
Y/n being Hyunjin's girlfriend for a couple of months only until Hyunjin's first love came into the scene. Making both of them pursue the people the...
361 0 31
Popular K-Pop idols Ateez live in Seoul, South Korea. Maddie Smith has always loved Seoul, so she decides to move there and almost immediately, she m...
41.4K 780 31
Y/N moves to Seoul to pursue her dream of teaching English overseas. She wasn't planning on having a roommate; especially a hot, grumpy male roommat...