JinBot

By Fanficmehard

Y/n is tired of lonely nights, but is even more tired of the creeps she finds on dating apps. Finally fed up... More

Special Delivery
Blue Lights
Neighbors
Packmule
Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Anticipation
Cookies and Beer
The Moment of Truth
All That is Bright and Beautiful
On Hold
Tech Support
Decisions
Undercover
Great Expectations
Sacrifice
Normal
Library Adventures
Scanning
Board Games and Battle Plans
Come Be My Teacher
Eat Jin
Jinternet Explorer
Y/n's Little Helper
Good Jintentions

Jungshook

2K 92 39
By Fanficmehard

Arrows of orange, red, and yellow shot through Jungkook's apartment.

Holy shit, we'd been up all night talking and laughing. Time had flown by. I was really happy that I had hung out there and gotten to know JK. He really was a great guy. He had a few quirks, but who doesn't, right?

I had promised him the truth, and time was running short. I would have to get my apartment unlocked, then take a nap before work.

"So about my vacuum. It's not really a vacuum."

"I know. What is a Love Doll?"

My face burned red. "How did you know it was a Love Doll?"

"I googled Älskar docka while you were in the bathroom. I thought you had forgotten your promise. Thank you for fulfilling it."

"You're welcome? A Love Doll is kind of like a friend."

"But we're friends now! You don't even need that!"

"Yes, JK, we are friends now, but that's not exactly what I meant..."

"OH! Is it a girl, so that you can do girltalk?"

"Uh...no. Plus you don't do girltalk, but that's beside the point. It's a male Love Doll."

"Ahhhh, I understand." I could tell by his face that he didn't.

"Ok. I'm going to tell you everything, but don't make a big deal out of it, ok?"

"I won't. I promise!"

I hoped he'd keep that promise. This was embarrassing enough as it was.

"So I have gotten to the point in my life where my career is really important to me and it takes up a good deal of my time. You know I have a weird schedule, so it isn't the easiest to go out and meet decent single men. I have had my share of blind dates, internet matches, and all too convenient 'accidental' run ins with friend's friends. I'm fed up. I was just kind of aimlessly searching on the internet when I found the LoveDoll website. I looked over everything, read reviews, and did some research. It sounded like the answer, so I crafted my perfect doll, and had him shipped to me. I was embarrassed and thought of this elaborate plan to get him upstairs, but obviously that didn't quite work out the way I'd planned. So here we are..."

I looked at JK. He was just sitting there, taking it all in I suppose. His eyes grew large and he leaned forward. "So...does it have the male appendage used for copulation?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 4.4K 41
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 A man who feels himself always a failure in his love journey and is traumatized if the next partner will hurt him. But...
7K 802 36
Y/N is clueless of her secret admirer. Her average life will take a turn from her decision, will she regret it or will she love it? Warnings: Degradi...
26.3K 925 26
Hoseok messages a wrong number thinking it's his Hyung but it's a girl named, Y/N. They start getting to know each other. Y/N starts forming feelings...
197K 4.1K 31
Jeon Jungkook, your first love, a jerk, someone you didn't remember, back to your lover or not? Will you fall in love again? ||COMPLETED||