sweet dreams | atz

By kailiana-caruthers

Y/N travelled all over the globe to find the perfect dance academy since her dad kicked her out. But never ha... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48

PART 27

93 4 0
By kailiana-caruthers

"You have to be quiet Y/N. Or else they'll hear you and try to take you away. We need to be as safe as possible. We can't let anyone know you're here." San says. "What am I supposed to do then? Sit here and act calm when I about killed you and put you in danger?" I ask. San shakes his head. "Why do you think I didn't call the cops? Hm, maybe because I knew you had a life ahead of you and a child to take care of. I had already lost you once and never again will I let it happen." San sniffles.

"Then who called the cops San? Only you, Seonghwa and I were in the house today. So who did it?" I whisper. "All I know is that it wasn't me. I was bleeding out in the kitchen. My phone was in my bedroom upstairs. So it couldn't have been me." he says. I didn't know whether to believe him or not. But I went with it. "Maybe it was your nosy ass neighbors. They have snitched on us more than the while neighborhood." I laugh, reminiscing about the old times before my life was turned upside down.

Wooyoung comes rushing upstairs with Rose in his arms. "We have to get you out of here Y/N. They started swarming the house and looking through windows. They are bound to pull a ladder out of their asses and look through our attic windows." I could hear the fear in Wooyoung's voice.

"No one is going to hurt us. I promise. Even if I go down, keep Rose safe." I pull Wooyoung in and place his forehead on mine. "I'm not leaving without a fight." I whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 20
yn is highschool student. She move to her new school because she got kick out of her old school. One day, yn and BTS bumped to eachother. if you want...
359 0 31
Popular K-Pop idols Ateez live in Seoul, South Korea. Maddie Smith has always loved Seoul, so she decides to move there and almost immediately, she m...
151 8 15
Emma followed her college boyfriend to New York City and when his career took off, he dumped her. She did what any native California girl would do, p...
23.9K 326 25
Y/n (you're name) she lives in y/s (you're state) somewhere where it isn't too popular she has lived there her entire life. Now what happens when she...