Rusger Oneshots

By Emo_warrior365

One thing I noticed in this fandom. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH RUSGER. and I'm probably not a good choice to do this... More

some stuff first: How to navigate
You just never learn, do you?
When can we meet again?
An easily flustered boyfriend
A Jealous Commie
Meet you at Hell's Moon?
Friends, Lovers or Brothers
When can we meet again? (part 2)
1.1k(and counting) reads special
Bed Head
A Demon and A Werewolf
A Demon and a Werewolf (part 2.)
2.3k(and counting omg) Special
The German Harem
Artworks!!!(6.5k Reads Special)
Let me Go
...hOw ThE HeCk dID tHiS gEt 10k+ ReAdS
When It's that Time of the Month
Incorrect Quotes part 2(10.9k read special)
Lasst uns feiern!!(Let us party!!)
See, this is What happens, when you get drunk in a Bad mood
Voting time :D
Schlaf ein (Go to Sleep)
Tangled up in You
A Blessing despite the Curse
Ice Skating with You
I got tagged :3
Incorrect Quotes part 3 (20k+ special)
Midnight snack
Vote for your Poison
Happy Valentine's day, meine liebe
tagged again (plus IncQ)
The Boathouse
Sing me to sleep
Harem Shenanigans 1.
Be Gay Do Drugs
32k Reads Special
Hallway Meeting
Harem Shenanigans 2.
Q and A (40k reads special)
First Watch
Beginnings
Soft Movie Night
One Sick Commie
One Sick Commie (part 2.)
The 50th Oneshot
Public Affection is not allowed in Hogwarts
Falling in-(love with you)-to the Ocean
Harem Shenanigans 3.
Lazy Sunday (Morning)
Lazy Sunday (Afternoon)
Lazy Sunday (Night)
Safe and Sound
My R
My R (part 2.)
Nightmares and Reality
Kidnapping a Demon leads to Getting Murdered
Cutting
Our Scars Make Us Stronger
Happy 'birthday', Deutschland!
Oktoberfest is cancelled and Ger is sad
RusGer's Love Song
'Tis the month of Autumn
Countryhumans but in Among Us
How to Keep a Demon in your House
Halloween Special
Bedtime snuggling for the soft feels
Kidnapping Both A Demon And A Werewolf Leads To-
Cute Pregnancy Fluff Moments
Angsty Whump for the Soul
Snow day
New Year's Eve!
National Cuddle Up Day
Swastika
Demon's Guilt
Adorable Little Nerdy Nerd
Paper Airplane (Valentine's Day Special)
Wholesome Nesting and Cuddles
Office Problem
Bleeding Out
Kiss It All Better
Patching Up Our Broken Pieces
No Thoughts Just Airborne
Who had the Worst day?
Cuddling Undercover
Crystalized Meth
Say you won't Let Go
Say you won't Let Go (part 2.)
A needlessly long car drive and ice cream
Survivor
The 100th Oneshot
Family Gathering
Cigarette
Bouquets of Flowers (Valentine's Day Special)
Aerial
Childhood
A Little Thunderstorm
Abandoned Hospital
Childhood: Soviet Union Edition
Fairytales
Pack Nesting
Playdate
Birthday Wishes
Worst Nightmares: Germany
Worst Nightmares: Russia
Minishots in a Oneshot
Reunion
1945-1949
Cute Animals
Knowledge: Assignment
Knowledge: Self Defense
Christmas Eve
Tell me a Love Story
Berlin 1993
Handmade Gifts (Valentine's Day Special)
You were all my Family
Big Brother
Impromptu Dances
The 120th Oneshot
One Bed
Minishots in a Oneshot (part 2.)
5 Days to Christmas!
Hand Holding (Valentine's Day Special)

The German Harem (part 2.)

2.4K 57 230
By Emo_warrior365

ITSSSS HERE!!!!!

THE LONG AWAITED!! (i hope-)

THE LEGEND!!!! (i hope again-)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*inserted excited panicing noises*

(You might  see a difference in the two parts separated by the time skip as you read, especially if you have a good eye and taste of different writing styles)

(Why? Because I wrote the first part in the beginning of the year, procrastinated everything, then did the other half this week. :3)

This entire thing is very funky tbh. But ehhh-

Enjoy I guess ❤️

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Germany walked quickly through the crowded sidewalks, squeezing and sidestepping and weaving passing people while saying quick breathy apologies. He had foolishly overslept, and somehow, his alarm had been turned off without waking him up at 7:00 am, like it was supposed to. Russia had received a very annoyed but tired scolding this morning.

Although, he couldn't blame him for trying to help him, last night was...pretty active to say. And another thing he needed to put on his list : they needed new bed sheets. The ones last night were pretty messed up and their supply was really running low. And lube too.

He clutched the mountain of paperwork tighter in his arms as he dodged passed a woman talking loudly into her phone. His briefcase was held tightly against his body and arm, stuffed not so neatly with other paperwork.

Racing across a zebra crossing which was thankfully on green, the shiny reflective EU headquarters gleamed bright with the morning sun in front of him. Germany sighed in relief, almost losing a loose piece of paper.

Stumbling along the sidewalk as he tried futilely to reorganize his huge stack of papers on his knee while hopping around on the other leg, he almost tripped and fell on the hard concrete ground. But something strong and sturdy held him by his shoulders from the front, and he slammed into a firm chest. Germany gasped, shocked at his close fall.

The two strong hands held on securely to his body while he regained his footing on the ground again. He reached up a trembling hand to straighten his glasses on the bridge of his nose, and while looking upwards to see him rescuer came face to face with another country with a blue cross on his white face.

"Saksa(1)?" The other country said, eyes wide at their close call. He felt a blush blossom on his cheeks after realizing that the smaller country was on his chest. Germany sputtered, face red from embarrassment and stood up straighter on his feet, adjusting his glasses again and giving a small smile to his coworker. "Finland! Guten morgen(2), I am so sorry-"

"Woah, no need for apologizing! I'm just glad I caught you in time." Finland laughed, making Germany smile wider and let out a soft giggle, standing back on his two feet again. Finland could feel his heart rate speed up at the little bell-like sound, and he harshly commanded his face to not go even redder, and instead put on his casual lazy smirk.

Gesturing to the stack of papers in Germany's hands, he reached out his hands questionly. "Need help with those?" Germany looked down at them in his arms, and begrudgingly gave him half of the stack, his face still red from embarrassment. Finland grinned, and scooped the entire pile into his own hands, leaving the blushing country with only his briefcase to carry.

"Uh..danke Finnland(3)" Germany said shyly, and holding his lighter load in both hands he walked beside the taller country towards their building. "No problem Saska~" He replied, giving him a shy wink. Germany didn't seem to notice it though, as he reached out his hand to press the 'up' button for the lift.

The metal box 'dinged' into the ground floor, and they stepped inside it. Germany pushed the button for the 3rd floor, where their offices were located. The doors closed shut, and the elevator slowly rose up. The two countries stood comfortable silence, soft elevator music washing over them. Finland looked at the blinking light of the rising lift, and the glowing numbers finally got to 3.

When the doors opened, they walked out together and Germany made a small move to take his huge stack of papers back. "Ei millään(4), I'll hold on to these till we get to your desk." Finland said dismissively, holding them higher and tighter in his arms. Germany huffed, made another attempt to get his stuff back, but failed because of his height and sighed, his mouth cracked into a small smile. "Fine. Let me get the door."

Tapping his identification card on the card reader, he held the door open for his coworker, who grinned at him and did a small bow, careful with the papers. Germany couldn't help but laugh. They walked on into the busy room full of other people hard at work already, most in their office cubicles and typing away. Germany led them on, clearing a path for Finland and they continued on.

Finally, they came to his cubicle, and Finland set the pile of now slightly messy papers heavily on his desk, letting out a huff of air. "What are these for anyway? I don't think it's even legal for someone to get this much paperwork on a normal weekday." He joked after stretching his hands and flexing his fingers. Germany sighed good naturally and pulled out his laptop from his stuffed briefcase, which was resting on his chair.

"I don't know. EU said it was just some documents about the situation. Rates, I think." He grinned at him, abit sadly. Finland hummed in understatement, and flipped through a few that were lined with printed words and the neat, tidy writing of Germany.

The table was getting back to its usual state of paper chaos now, as more flooded out from the briefcase. Finland grabbed a stool that was hanging around outside and pulled it in, sitting down on it on the outside of the table to face the other country, who had plugged in his laptop and opened it up.

"So, are you doing okay, Saksa?" Finland began, tapping and twiddling his thumbs together, leaning on the table and trying to make conversation. "Ja, I guess. I could really do with a cup of coffee though. I didn't have time to get one this morning because I overslept. My alarm didn't wake me up." Germany said sheepishly, hand rubbing the side of his neck. Finland hummed, then opened his mouth to answer until another voice dropped into the cubicle.

"Did someone say coffee? Cuz I got some of the good stuff~" A loud, cocky country with black sunglasses came in, holding two take-away cups in his hands. He grinned brightly, showing off his pearly whites and handed one of the cups to Germany. Who gave a small noise of excitement, and gratefully accepted the warm brown cup.

"Black coffee, with three shots of espresso!! Danke Amerika(5)!" He said, and took a small sip, letting the hot coffee flow down his throat and into his stomach, warming his entire body. 

"Aww, none for me?" Finland cut in sarcastically, weighting up America with one eyebrow raised. They stared at each other for a few seconds, eyes narrowing. Then America's smile came back, shining brightly with mock apology.

"Oops. Sorry Finland, didn't know you would show up. So I didn't think about getting more." Finland glared discreetly at him, he was so annoyed with the red and white striped country, with his 50 white stars on the corner of his smirking face. Germany looked on obliviously like the innocent cinnamon roll he was.

"Well, I can't allow that! Here Finnland, you can share mine!" He exclaimed, and pushed the cup to his direction, grabbing his hand and closing his fingers around the warmth of the coffee. Finland's mind and soul were freaking out, but he managed to contain his glee and kept his face as neutral as possible, smiling gently at Germany and nodding his thanks. Ohhhh, take that America.

America snarled mentally, annoyed that his 'ingenious' thinking wasn't working. Now it was getting worst, that damnned Nordic country was smirking back at him, a gleam of accomplishment in his eyes as he looked at him through sided eyes,sipping at the very spot were the smaller country's lips were just a mere seconds ago. America was outraged.

"Thank you very much, Germany. You can have it back now, it is your coffee after all." Finland said kindly, beaming at the country, ho was now seating behind his desk, and scribbling on a piece of post it note. "Oh, your welcome Finland!" Germany grinned back, a beaming smile than shone like the sun and made the two other countries's hearts speed up dramatically.

That made America even angrier, forbid jealouser, that the smile, although so sweet and he cherished it at every sight, was not directed at him. Oh, how he hated having competition in this game of Woo the German.

"Now, I think I should get to work now. So that means Out of here for you two!" Germany laughed, and stood up from the black office chair and set his hands on the two taller countries's shoulders, pushing them to the direction of the cubicle exit. 

"Aww, but Ger.." 

"Nono, you two are distracting me. Out, go go!" He laughed, shoving them good naturally till they were outside and into to hallway. Waving goodbye, he ducked back into his office space and left them standing outside.

'I was distracting him~' The two countries thought dreamly in their mind, imaginations running in circles of joy.

Finland and America sighed wistfully, then snapped back up to attention, glared at each other intensely. America's eyes were shaded by his black sunglasses, but there was no doubt about the fire that was directed at the Nordic country, who stared back just as furiously. 

They huffed at each other, then went on their separate ways, still staring off at each other. America almost slammed into a incoming Portugal because he wasn't looking at where he was walking.

Both wanted the sweet European country, and all wanted to do their best and rope him in, no matter the big warning sigh on him that he was already claimed. 

Seriously Germany, your collar doesn't hide that hickey well enough, everyone can see it.

 ●●●●●●●●(Time skip :3)●●●●●●●●

Poland opened the door to the canteen, and was greeted by a cool gush of air. Other countries were here as well for lunch break, and waved hello. Poland smiled back, holding his laptop under his arm as he walked pass.

He glanced across the room, and noticed a black, red and gold countryhuman talking with a certain sunglasses-indoors person. Pursing his lips together in frustration, he made his way over naturally. His snow white wings were out in the open here, still there were no humans around. 

"Cześć, I hope I'm not interrupting anything important-" He began cheerfully, welcoming himself to their table. Germany was also seated on a normal couch chair, like him, while America lounged on a blue beanbag. 

"Hm, Poland. Ma nomber uno man-" America smirked, not even tipping down his sunglasses to greet him as properly as he could. "That's Spanish, not Polish." He replied flatly, balancing his laptop on his lap like Germany and crossed his arms.

"Whatever, same thing." The super power waved lazily in his direction, and massaged his forehead. Germany frowned at him, and turned to look at Poland, mouthing 'headache'

Its true, the NATO country was definitely getting some huge headaches this days, since his people were doing some rioting . Honestly, those people had apparently forgot about the huge virus flying everywhere. Poland didn't get it, but agreed that they were fighting for a good cause-

Neither of the other two countryhumans in front of him seemed in the mood to be chatting, and Germany was already back on his laptop, focusing intently on the screen with a small frown. Probably recent news. 

They worked in silence, America continued massaging his head, unable to control his people, but his people could control him. Until the doors to the canteen opened again. Finland walked in, rushing to his Nordic pals first to mumur among them excitedly, then moving on to other tables that were seating other EU members.

The entire room soon filled with a buzz, countries chatting almost excitedly together, finally, a small distraction from their global situation. Poland was curious, and so were Germany and America, who had tilted his head slightly to the left to see the commotion.

Finland caught sight of them, and walked over. Poland couldn't miss the small pink blush on his cheek as his glance lingered over Germany for longer than necessary, and had to fold down his wings tighter on his back to keep them from twitching with agitation.

"Hey-" Finland greeted them in his normal cool tone, although it seemed he was focusing on Germany more than talking to all of them at once. America glared at him through the black sunglasses, but didn't move an inch.

"We are getting a new coworker!" He started, getting a bright smile from Germany.

"Thats great!! Who is it?" He grinned, pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose. Poland couldn't resist capturing his image mentally again, to save for someday. It was just...beautiful to see.

Finland shrugged, and dropped backwards into another empty chair, crossing his legs at the ankle. "EU didn't say."

Germany smiled happily, and set down his laptop on the round table in front of them. "Its been some time some's decided to switch from working at home to office," He said. America snapped his fingers twice in agreement, still immobile otherwise. "Hell yeah, two decades I'd bet!" 

"We have to make them feel welcome, maybe a party of some sorts?" The smaller country suggested, near brimming with excitement. Poland started to smile, Germany was so eager, it was cute. Finland nodded his agreement to the idea of the party, and suggested a few things that might add nice touches.

This was actually a great idea, even though all of the 196 countries on the planet already knew each other in some way, world meetings and other gatherings. But it's a good chance for him to get to know Germany a bit better at least...

"I really want to know who it could be. If he or she or they are joining the EU department, that is a very big selection of choice." Germany said, reclining into his chair and tapping the armrest. 

"Well, its not anyone from the Scandinavian territories, we're all here." Finland said. "Switzerland?" 

"Nein, my 'relative' would never want to mix with us 'war-inclined' countries. He's perfectly happily doing his own thing in his big fancy house." 

America sniggered and clapped from his beanbag. Poland had to smile as well, Switzerland did had a fair point keeping a comfortable distance away from them. He did made the best chocolate though.

"They better like beer. I'm going to get into contact with my best company to get at least a few boxes delivered." Germany said playfully, making them all smile and angels sing in their hearts. 

"If they don't they're not European-" Finland laughed back. Poland grinned, ready to face a huge rant of texts tonight and reply with what Germany had said. The things he does for his friend. He only wished he would hold his end of the bargain...

A small beeping came from Germany's phone, and he quickly turned it off, standing up. "Lunch break is over, I'll see you guys later! There's a meeting in 15 minutes," He said, looking at Poland and Finland.

"Wait, you set an ALARM for lunch break?" America said from the ground, slowly standing up and attempting to straight out his clothes.

"Ja, have to keep punctual Amerika." He smiled, tucking his laptop over his arm and punching the bigger country lightly on the shoulder. "Unlike you."

"Ooooh..." Finland smirked, getting a discreet glare from America. Still hated his guts. Poland got up as well, deciding to get some pierogi before going to his desk, then to the meeting. He needed sustenance, and pierogi was the best.

"When's the new guy coming in again?" America hinted, holding on to the side of his sunglasses.

"Next week."

"Hm. Parties are my speciality~" 

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

There was supposed to be one more part of some good RusGer cuddling time but hghhh my inspiration has decided to take a vacation-

Inspiration you should know better you should not be travelling out of state oR countries right now its flipping dangerous get yo ass back in my brain and help me WRITE FOR DAMNS SAKE-

Sooo I hope this is enough for now <3

Just use your imagination of Russia and Germany cuddling since I am unable to write that for the moment-

(I'll make a mini oneshot chapter for that in a week or so-)

Who will the new guy, Poland's friend, be??

All will be revealed.....

Once I get my inspiration back for writing part 3.

I have not a lot of ideas on where to take this :P

Soo if you would like, maybe y'all could drop some ideas to... tempt my inspiration to came back-

They are fussy, but are happy to listen and will love you for giving them ideas anyway.

Okay Life of Boris just updated a couple of hours ago so imma go and watch now-

Byeee have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/night. ❤️

(If it is night got to sleep after reading this please. Thank you :3 ❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
16.3K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
29.9K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
260K 39.8K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး