My Poisonous Cure -A Kth/Lhb...

By beannssluv

He leaned forward pinning her to the wall, close enough to breathe his hot air on her skin, she shivered and... More

Prologue
Intro
Clash Of Titans
With Me??
The Rivalry
One Option
Fated Segment
Personal Assistant??
The Vision
First Lead
Warm Beginnings
Chance
Found And Lost
The Search
"The decisions that cost"
The Truth About You
Revealed Secret
Custody
Im Jungkook
The Mystery
Paths Apart - 1
Paths Apart - 2
Suzy??
You To Me
The New Help
"I Know It"
Long Known
The Escape
Doubt Beyond Question
Growing Hatred
You??
The Struggle - 2
Mirrors Of Truth
Just Come Back
My Poisonous Cure
Not Yours....She's Mine
Heart Drifts
Battle again
The Murder
System Opened!!!
Hongbin's Realization
Taehyung And Lucas Are...
The Salvage
The Hidden Truth
She Wasnt Mine Anyways
Dont Leave Me
Not Today
Misery
Unseen Feelings
New CDO Officer???
Kim Namjoon, CDO
She Loves Taehyung
Harmony
"Maybe Not You"
Masterplan
Direct Face off
The Twist In Plot
"survival- (climax)"
6 MONTHS LATER
Beginning
Guess What!!!

The Struggle - 1

85 9 1
By beannssluv

it was a tall man with sharp eyes, blonde hair and little old.

"taekwoon-ah?" kim whispered. And opposite him was the most violent and furious man, lucas, breathing hard.

But he was furiously staring at kim. Kim held his head and said "why are you..." before he could finish taekwoon advanced forward and punched him in the face.

Kim fell half but managed to get up, and he turned to lucas "listen"

Lucas was unstoppable, he swung his arm to punch kim in the abdomen but kim dodged it trying not to hurt him. Ultimately lucas was angered even more by the dodging, he lifted a knife to stab him across.

Kim was frightened he was breathing hard and was hurt, slowly limping he took a step back "listen teakwoon-ah, this is not right" he tried to explain "drop that down"

But lucas was determined and he played the knife backward, lifted it above his shoulders and thrusted down to pierce kim.

just then a huge thump hit him hard from the back that he tumbled and fell metres away from kim.

Someone had kicked him from behind. He walked hurriedly and kicked him again in the stomach until his anger satisfied. Lucas gasped and coughed as he received heavy blows.

Kim limped towards the man and held his shoulders, "stop... stop hongbin-ah!!"

Hongbin was furious and kept kicking lucas in the stomach until lucas stopped moving anymore. Bin breathed hard and turned at kim who was half bent and holding his neck, unable to stand anymore he slowly leaned sideways and almost fell off. Hongbin immediately held him and landed him on the floor slowly.

"taehyung-ah!! " hongbin shook kim "yah-wake up, your fine, your fine, wake up"

Kim was half stuporous and pointed at the old door before he completely shut his eyes and fainted in his arms.

~

~

~

Why does it always turn around the other way when i feel things are being right? Never i had the need to hope or pray but now i do. When im getting closer to her and when i decide to proceed thats when things dont work out. After a struggle to keep her with me now i have no choice other than to let her go. Is this what it was meant to end with?? Is this what they call the play of fate??

As he was being rushed to the hospital in a hurry his thoughts ran inside with the conspicuous parts being the ones he spent with suzy.
Nevertheless she was captive with him but neither she nor he felt that way. He believed that even she had the same feeling toward him.

**

"how about a movie?" he asked taking over the cup from her hand.

"but didnt you say it wasn't safe for me to go out at this time" she asked back sipping her own cup.

"well, its fine, its a car theatre, we are safe inside our vehicle, and no one can touch you unless im there" he said as he sipped his coffee giving her a stare through the rim of the cup.

She stunned for a moment and blushed, "fine Mr. Kim, ill come" she smiled at him and so did he.

**

As her memories recalled he felt Hongbin's palms, hot, trying to hold his hands, they were sweaty and shivering.
He could feel his breath close enough but the sight seemed blurry.

Hongbin is here beside me, which means they caught taekwoon, and more importantly suzy must have been saved. Hopefully she is fine. Did she see hongbin, if she did, then it is not longer than her memories returned. Will she resent seeing me when she meets me? But will i make it alive till then??

Again his consciousness dragged him down, his mind was sedated, all that he could think about was suzy.

**

"Mr. Kim, please give it to me" she cringed

He pulled away his hand far from her trying to keep the candy out of her reach. She held his torso and tried to pull the other hand closer but with every attempt he kept raising it higher in the air.

She sighed in defeat and walked to a nearby bench and sat down breathing hard.

He smiled at her and walked to her, "why? accepting defeat?"

"yes Mr Kim, i lose, i agree that you're more smarter and good looking than anyone i know" she agreed and put her head down.

He nodded brightly and stretched out the candy to her, immediately she grasped the candy and peeked her tongue out at him .

"fooled you!! I lied to you" she danced playfully

He got up and chased her all around the fountain in the park. Finally getting a hold of her hand he pulled her closer to him and held her tightly in his grip.

She was speechlessly staring at him,

"what did you say? You lied?" he raised his eyebrows, leaning forwards towards her face.

Mesmerised by his sedative look she closed her eyes hard, not knowing what to anticipate next, seeing her anxiety he smiled and let her free slowly.

"its fine you can take the candy, but now i proved that you think im the most handsome amongst all you ever met" he said shrugging his shoulders and casually walked away.

She was so clueless about what just happened. Did he prove? When? Was it me who proved it? She realised and slipped her tongue out in embarrassment.

**

Nothing else mattered to him, not hongbin not lucas, not anyone, but suzy. Now his heart pounded he knew like his life depended on her safety than anyone else.

~

~

~

"taehyung-ah" hongbin shook kim "yah wake up, your fine, your fine, wake up"

Kim was half stuporous and pointed at the old door before he completely shut his eyes and fainted in hongbin's arms.

He shook him a few times before he realized the door Taehyung pointed at. He immediately called for help and went to break the door open.

Suzy was sitting in her room unaffected by the sound coming from outside. She leaned on the wall thinking about kim, she fell for him in no time, even though she didnt remember how they met first or what it was like, she loved how it was now. He cared for her and so did she. He wanted her safe and she could feel that. Now it doesn't matter what she forgot. Rather she didnt want to remember anything.

Waiting for him to come back she walked to the hall and sat on the couch looking at the door. Suddenly it cracked open with a huge thud and fell in two pieces in front of her. Hongbin was standing on the doorway panting hard in fury.

Freaking out she stood up and took a step back. He sighed and strode at her, pulled her hard into a hug inside his long arms.

She was stunned and confused, frozen by the situation her body barely moved.

"are you okay?" hongbin asked "are you hurt anywhere?"

Silence followed.

He released his grip and pulled back to look in her eyes and hers widened as she glared back. Her head was getting hot and she could feel her brain trying to recall something from somewhere. All her memories flowed out of her hot head from the time she was hired and through all the hurdles in the gallery uptill the kidnapping.... Most importantly the men whom she met all this while.

She was confused about what she was seeing, dream or real. It was her,
kim,
and...

"Mr. Lee?" she whispered and fainted in his arms.

A/n : the moments kim Taehyung feared the most has occurred, suzy regained her memories about him being the one working with lucas.

Will she resent him or will she still feel the same for him now??

Stay hooked on for more update.

With love beannssluv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 2K 37
"The fact that you are loving me is cheating." People with similar faces but they have a different personality. They are not identical twins. They a...
3.8K 279 15
All it took were two words to make you angry: 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. ~~~ The CEO of a famous company just resigned in favor of attempting to live...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
50.1K 2.3K 67
"Who are you?" I got up from the bed in panic and held the bed lamp in my hand as a weapon. His eyes widened when he saw the lamp in my hands. "Liste...