Who We Are BOOK 1 ✔

By clucky_chicken

•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [Trailer in the introduction~] [GOING THROUGH EDITING] Heroes put others before... More

Introduction
Back story
Map
Dance monkey
Infinity
Wow
Remedy
Detention
Silence
Move your body
Mikrokosmos
I like it
Alphabet boy
Genius
Everybody hates me
This is America, i guess
Lion
OOMM
Bad guy
Sing it with me
Take me back to London
Jumpsuit
P.O.P.
IDWK
Holding on to you
Waiting for love
Nocturnal
The crown
Money
Save me
Choose to believe
Fly away
Dark down below
Kissin U
Jopping
One thing right
Machine
Greatest
I think I
Easier
Killing butterflies
Dancing with your ghost
Super clap
Fire
Wave
She wolf
Cosmic love
Do you mean
Spectrum
killi killi
Gleam
Never really over
Don't let me down
Lit
Look at her now
Character profiles!
Follow
Run away
Ride it
I love you, But I don't like you
New rules
Money
Ocean
Warriors
Soso
To be Human
Sandcastles
Love so soft
Diamond
Catch my breath
Serenity
You're gonna know my name
Where the shadow ends
Dangerous
What the hell
Tears
Bells
Alone
No lie
Latch
Animals
One kiss
Desperado
Afraid
Don't leave me
Ghost town
Stars dance
No promises
Leightweight
Beautiful now
Diamonds
Unbroken
Grip
TWIT
Comatose
Strangers
Yesterday
This could be us
Toxic
All my love
Strawberry shortcake
Lone digger
Blue
Shelter
Splash
By The Grace of God
slide away
Money
Alright
Euphoria
Riptide
Hurricane
Wannabe
Oh My Dear Lord
everything i wanted
Until it's gone
Revolution
Blood // Water
Revenge, and a little more
I need a hero
When I Grow Up
Horns
Who do you love
LA devotee
Emperor's new clothes
Tik Tok
End of Part 1
My Name
Notice!
Decision made
Book 2
Extra
Bored
Accidental Art
Accidental Art pt2
Extra
What the Cluck?
What The Cluck?
Notice
oooo!
oh my-

Takeaway

7.5K 478 158
By clucky_chicken

"I'll break your heart so you don't break mine"

- Chainsmokers, ILLENIUM

_______________________________________

Once you got out of the loud staff room, you looked at the time on your phone and saw that it was one minute until 6PM, the time when training ends for the day.

As if on que, the bell rang and all the heroes started to make their way out and towards the dinner hall. You decided that this would be a good time to set up your sound board and so you made your way to the third training hall.

The hall looked similar to Athena's training halls except for the fact that there was a medium sized mountain in the middle.

Suddenly, the mountain started to descend and finally disappeared into the floor, leaving behind the wooden floor to close after it.

"Oh Y/N! Didn't see you there!" You looked to your right and saw a familiar girl who was the culprit of deactivating the mountain and returning the hall to its former look.

"Myunghee! It's been too long" you placed your sound board down as you ran over to your best friend since high school. The two of you clicked immediately on the first day of school, having similar interests in working in the hero industry made it easier to talk to one another.

However, Myunghee wanted to train heroes just like her mother who she was proud to say was her role model growing up.

Unfortunately, the both of you had to go your separate ways when you decided you wanted to attend a hero academy while your best friend of the same age took an apprenticeship under her mother in Eros.

The two of you met up once again by coincidence after you joined the Nightingale program three years ago. Oh how you were glad that you knew at least one face in the new environment.

"It has! Too bad you're only staying for a week though..." she said while hugging you.

"Yeah, new rules" you smiled sadly at Myunghee. The girl was able to identify strengths and weaknesses of anyone she looked at, which was quite similar to her mother's power and thus why she decided to carry on her mother's work.

"What company were you with before us?" The two of you started to walk towards your sound board where you picked it up once more and headed to booth that was located on the same level of the hall.

"Athena"

"Oooo~ how is my Yoongi doing?" You looked at your friend in disbelief before you chuckled and pushed her away slightly.

"He's doing great, not knowing you exist and all- hey!" This time you were the one on the receiving end of a push.

"Why?! You should talk to him about me"

"No, Myunghee. That would be weird" you tried to explain while setting up your sound board.

"Only if you make it weird!"

"You haven't even met him before, why do you like him so much?"

"Because, he looked super sexy taking down villains! I'd let him take control over me, if you know what I mean~" she said while wiggling her eyebrows at you as you grimaced in disgust.

"MYUNGHEE! Don't do that!"

"Why? Can't a girl dream?"

"Not when it involves her best friend's client"

"Pfft, whatever. Anyway, I'm going to have dinner, want to join me?" You thought about it for second, thinking how you wanted to unpack first and then get a good deep sleep before working. But, you didn't see Myunghee for awhile.

"Alright, I'm not that hungry so I'll just sit and chat with you" after setting up your sound board, you followed the girl out and the both of you walked to the canteen where most of Eros' heroes were currently having their dinner. Some of them had just finished their daily training and the rest had just woke up to start their night training.

"Let's sit over there-"

"Y/N! Myunghee! Over here!" Both of you looked over to the other side of the hall and saw Hoseok waving while sitting with Jin and Jimin.

"Pretend we didn't see them" you muttered before looking away and heading over to the empty table you were originally going to sit at. However, luck was not on your side as you heard three chairs skid back and three trays hitting the table.

"You didn't think you were going to escape us that easily~?" The red haired male teased as he sat beside you.

"I'm going to get my dinner..." Myunghee stated before quickly leaving you alone with the three.

"Sooo, what's the gossip? What company where you with this morning?" Jin pressed as he leaned closer in front of you.

"When will you stop gegging in to others' business?"

"When my life gets exciting. Now, what company?" You sighed as Hoseok also leaned in to listen.

"I was with Athena"

"Ooooo, how's the ice king?" The purple haired continued while smirking.

"Still trying to persuade you to join their group?" The twenty four year old red head added.

"Who's the ice king?" Jimin finally spoke. The other two males turned their attention to the youngest, ready to spill what they know.

"There's this guy who's an elemental over at Athena and he has no sense of sympathy-"

"Jin!" You interrupted the plant manipulator.

"what? It's the truth! Plus, Athena better watch out because now" the twenty six year old hero put his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"We have an elemental user of our own"

"Wait, really? That's amazing!" You exclaimed, happy to have met another elemental user.

"Not like I'm good at using my powers though..." the pink haired hero stated while looking away sadly.

"What? I think it's amazing what you can do!" The cheerful red head supported to the younger.

"Which element can you control?"

"... Lightning" your eyes widened in surprise, never meeting anyone who could control anything like lightning.

"Oh wow, that's actually really awesome! You're really Zeus material!" And as quick as lightning, the table became awkward and quiet as Jimin looked slightly disappointed while the other two looked uncomfortable.

Before you could ask anything, the lightning user stood up without his tray and left the table, heading to the exit.

"... was it something I said?"

"It's not your fault he's like this but... he got rejected by Zeus. They said they weren't going to accept him if he couldn't even summon a lightning bolt" Jin explained, feeling sympathetic towards the boy. You felt guilty for even bringing it up, thinking you should have known that Jimin would have applied to Zeus. It was the best hero company in Asia.

"Is that what he meant when he said he wasn't good?" You watched as they both nodded, making you sigh in regret.

"I should probably go and apologise... I'll see you guys later" you stood up also and went after the pink haired boy.

"... flip a coin to see who'll take Jimin's tray back?"

"Ha ha, I see what you did there. Not a chance, Hoseok"

"At least I tried"

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746 45 22
Jeon Jungkook gets a job and with that comes a chance to reinvent who he is. The only friend of his past life, Aviana, knows all his secrets. Can he...
9.2K 405 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
18.5K 135 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
60.4K 3.5K 15
Your husband of two years doesn't treat you right anymore, leaving the chance for Jin to fix you. Embrace yourself series : Book 1 - plump || j-hope...