Who We Are BOOK 1 ✔

By clucky_chicken

•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [Trailer in the introduction~] [GOING THROUGH EDITING] Heroes put others before... More

Introduction
Back story
Map
Dance monkey
Infinity
Remedy
Detention
Silence
Move your body
Mikrokosmos
I like it
Alphabet boy
Takeaway
Genius
Everybody hates me
This is America, i guess
Lion
OOMM
Bad guy
Sing it with me
Take me back to London
Jumpsuit
P.O.P.
IDWK
Holding on to you
Waiting for love
Nocturnal
The crown
Money
Save me
Choose to believe
Fly away
Dark down below
Kissin U
Jopping
One thing right
Machine
Greatest
I think I
Easier
Killing butterflies
Dancing with your ghost
Super clap
Fire
Wave
She wolf
Cosmic love
Do you mean
Spectrum
killi killi
Gleam
Never really over
Don't let me down
Lit
Look at her now
Character profiles!
Follow
Run away
Ride it
I love you, But I don't like you
New rules
Money
Ocean
Warriors
Soso
To be Human
Sandcastles
Love so soft
Diamond
Catch my breath
Serenity
You're gonna know my name
Where the shadow ends
Dangerous
What the hell
Tears
Bells
Alone
No lie
Latch
Animals
One kiss
Desperado
Afraid
Don't leave me
Ghost town
Stars dance
No promises
Leightweight
Beautiful now
Diamonds
Unbroken
Grip
TWIT
Comatose
Strangers
Yesterday
This could be us
Toxic
All my love
Strawberry shortcake
Lone digger
Blue
Shelter
Splash
By The Grace of God
slide away
Money
Alright
Euphoria
Riptide
Hurricane
Wannabe
Oh My Dear Lord
everything i wanted
Until it's gone
Revolution
Blood // Water
Revenge, and a little more
I need a hero
When I Grow Up
Horns
Who do you love
LA devotee
Emperor's new clothes
Tik Tok
End of Part 1
My Name
Notice!
Decision made
Book 2
Extra
Bored
Accidental Art
Accidental Art pt2
Extra
What the Cluck?
What The Cluck?
Notice
oooo!
oh my-

Wow

12.8K 663 284
By clucky_chicken

"Baby I'm not even in a gown, I'm just in a tshirt on the couch"

- Zara Larson

_______________________________________

It was the next day, the day you would start your usual work routine after having your breakfast that Athena provided for all the staff in the morning.

At this moment, you were in the staff room with Jaeho, eating eggs on toast together at 5:30 in the morning.

Tired was an understatement.

"Mondays are officially the worst"

"Right back at you" you responded, chugging down your bottle of orange juice before spitting it back out in to the bottle.

"Ew! Y/N! I'm eating!"

"Why did you get me orange juice with bits? Is this a joke?" You grabbed a nearby kitchen towel to wipe the drink off your mouth.

"What? Sorry, I must have grabbed the wrong one" he said with a disgusted look.

"I'm so happy that you're in charge of the new recruits"

"Don't say that! I'll actually cry" the trainer whined as he took his tray to the sink.

"I hope one of them has an orange juice with bits powers so that they can drown you" another trainer within the staff room chuckled at the 'insult' before shutting up when she saw Jaeho glare at her.

"Speaking of the new recruits, what did you say to Namjoon yesterday?" He had now returned to the table with coffee this time as he wanted to prepare for the tiring day ahead of him.

"Ugh, I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say Santa didn't leave him any presents this Christmas" you grimaced at the memory of yesterday's conversation while trying to eat your toast.

"Is he still asking you to be in a hero group with him?"

"Yep, not going to happen" looking at the time, you saw that you had twenty minutes left of breakfast which made you stand up and stuff the toast in your mouth.

"Where you going?"

"Tchu shet uhp ma ekwapent" you muffled out quickly before departing.

"... why do I even bother" Jaeho questioned himself. You were heading to the training hall with the number four displayed on the double doors and while heading in, you noticed that there were a few heroes already training inside.

Heading to the left of the entrance where there were stairs that lead to a booth that overlooked the hall. That booth was also where you would spend most of your time here.

"Hm? Y/N? You're a bit early" a trainer who was in charge of the more experienced heroes was standing by the window where he was able to supervise.

"Yeah, I needed to set up my sound board before the rest of the heroes come in" nodding his head as he understood, he was about to ask another question but noticed someone behind you.

"Err, Y/N... there's someone..." looking confused, you turned around only to jump back slightly at the sight.

"Geez Namjoon! Could you not do that?"

"You're just overreacting. Anyway, are you all set up?" Glaring at him, you gestured at the sound board that was clearly not ready and didn't even have wires connected to the speakers.

"No, I'm not all set up. If you didn't distract me I'd probably be done by now"

"When you're done, can you enhance my powers?" he asked while not changing his expression at all.

"You know I enhance everyone's power when I'm working. If you want one to one help then you're going to have to wait until later"

"Everyone isn't here yet. I just want to test something with my powers without getting myself hurt" pinching the bridge of your nose, you tried not to shout in anger at the person in front of you.

"... I'll consider being a little nicer to the new recruits if you let me" this had caught your attention and you looked at the blonde hero to see if he was joking or not.

"...Promise?"

"Promise"

"... fine, I'll do it this one time" nodding his thanks, he went down the stairs and began his stretches. You started to set up the sound board while playing the song in the booth to remind yourself of the beat and melody.

"Aren't you going to use your voice?"

"I'm using the sound board, I can't be bothered using my voice" you said as you neared to the end of the set up. Once finished, you turned on the speakers and brought the mic to your mouth.

"Ready?" You watched as everyone looked up at the booth in confusion and that Namjoon had his thumbs up. You used the sound board to make the beat and melody and from time to time, would watch Namjoon who was receiving the energy from you.

He was currently standing in front of the climbing wall that was made out of wood and had enough room around him to move around.

He looked as if he was meditating while listening to your soothing melody and his hair started to glow slightly because of it. You knew your power was taking its affect now as you continued to play the song.

Suddenly, the glowing haired hero lifted his hand and slowly, it started to become ice and looked as if it was a sculpture.

Everyone else in the hall gathered round in amazement as they watched the ice manipulator change in to the clear material. His body was now completely see through and looked like he was made out of ice.

Then you watched him say something to another hero and the female looked hesitant but walked over and made her arms into swords and took one swipe at the frozen male.

Namjoon blocked and looked as if he didn't feel a thing before also shape shifting his right hand in to a dagger shape and then slicing a part of the wooden climbing frame.

Before wasting anymore time, he placed his arm out of the wooden frame and slowly, the ice started to fade off, returning back to his normal skin texture.

You took this as your que to stop playing and you went over to the window to try and get a closer look after turning off your sound board.

"He continues to surprise everyone, huh. He's made how many abilities now?" The trainer was shocked, so was everyone else who had witnessed Namjoon show his new skill. After stretching his sore muscles, he headed towards the booth to where you were.

"Impressed?"

"You already know the answer. You better keep your end of the deal?" You reminded him while making sure that your eyes were threatening him.

"Imagine how many more things I could do with my powers if you were in my team?" He smirked suggestively before checking the time on his phone.

"Not happening. Speaking of your team, where's Yoongi? I didn't see him yesterday"

"I'm down here" both you and Namjoon looked behind you at the trainer who was the one who answered.

Realising what was said, both of you looked out the window and saw Yoongi sitting on a pile of mats, waving at you guys.

"Why couldn't you have come up instead of creeping me out like that! Plus hurry and let go of your trainer before he gets angry" as soon as you finished your sentence, the trainer returned back to normal while looking around confused.

"What just- it was Yoongi wasn't it? That kid gives me the shivers... eugh!" He said while making his way to the toilet room within the booth in order to throw water on his face. Both you and Namjoon made your way down the stairs and towards the chill mind controller.

"Hey, I thought you were on a mission?" Namjoon asked his long time friend.

"We took down the gangs and they're all in custody. It was an easy job so I came yesterday night" he answered while shrugging it off like it was nothing.

Since Namjoon and Yoongi had been in the Company for more than a year, they were able to go out and take down villains.

You made friends with Yoongi through Namjoon, seeing that they both came from the same academy and were now in the same business, they were the ultimate duo.

Well, that's what you thought but it turns out, Yoongi preferred being backstage rather than being in the spotlight. He explained he was like Namjoon's shadow and liked the idea of not being noticed by the enemy for surprise attacks.

"Good, I don't think I could have handled him on my own for another day" you explained while pointing at the person beside you.

"You just don't know how to deal with troublesome recruits" Yoongi changed his expression into a knowing look after Namjoon's comment.

"New recruits started this week? Geez, don't tell me you're 'putting them in place' like back in the academy?"

"I'm just teaching them that being a hero isn't all fun and games. People's lives are on the line" Namjoon tried to explain his reasoning.

"Well he's going to change his ways now since we made a deal, right Namjoon-" you turned to your right to see the boy gone.

"... he tricked me again didn't he?"

"Your fault for believing him"

"Oh shut up and start training" Yoongi chuckled as he watched you walk off before laying down to take a nap.

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
868K 33.8K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
6.4K 601 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
13.9K 388 22
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING (Of stupid grammar mistakes I've made like 3 years ago lmao) You live in a world full of darkness, violence and intimadation...