The Dating proposal

By imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... More

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
03| Scars Are Perfections
04| Dinnings And Proposals
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
07| Meeting With The Devils
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
10| What Happened Last Night?
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
16| I'm his fiancee
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
22| Drunken kisses
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
31| Third Wheel
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
38| The Coach's Office
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
45| Hey Barbies
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
52| The Devil Awakens
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

02| Crazy Rich American Mums

2.7K 143 133
By imaginator33

♡♡♡

"I'm supposed to be jealous of a guy who I'm sure his girlfriend just splashed a cup of water on him for dumping her?" Quinn's word replayed on Ace's mind as he shut the car door.

He chuckled. She's really something he said to himself.

"Why are you smiling?" Carl asked amused and Ace turned to him.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Let's go," he said walking into his grandfather's house, it had a large swimming pool that glows when the sunsets. From the car park, the three joined buildings could be seen as they stood majestically showing the rooftop.

"Welcome home my darling Ace." A warm-looking woman, wearing an apron said as she walked towards Ace.

"Fiona," Ace grinned bending down a little to hug the woman since he was 6'2 and she was barely 5'5.

Ace walked over to the dining room and took an apple from the bowl of fruit.

"Ace Winston!" A woman abruptly cried out, coming down the stairs. Her heels made boisterous clicking sounds as she walked towards him.

Ace looked up. "Hey beautiful aunt, you never age do you," he chortled as she came in front of him.

"Why did you dump this girl now, huh? she's too pushy? She became ugly? She had veggies in her teeth?"

Ace shook his head, looking at his aunt. "Her boobs reduced," he whispered and tsked.

"Ace Winston!" She gasped fanning herself with her hand. "Her boobs reduced? Oh, give me a break."

Fiona chuckled at Ace's cocky behavior before she went into the kitchen to prepare dinner with the maids while Carl tried to hold his laughing buds.

"I'm serious. It's like she got her boob job removed or something," Ace said, defending himself and his aunt rolled her eyes.

"Your grandfather and I are tired of all your playing around with girls, which is why we would be having dinner with the Manchester's," his aunt announced out of the blue.

"And why?"

"So you can date a decent girl like Quinn Manchester."

"Quinn Manchester? Who the hell is that?"

His aunt groaned and hit her head on her hand. "Do you even know anything?"

"What I do know, is that I'm not going to date that Quinn Manchester," Ace said biting out of the apple and eating it loudly in front of his aunt who looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"You heard Laura right, you are going to date that Quinn girl." A harsh voice suddenly boomed through the building and they all turned to the stairs where the voice originated from.

"Sir!" Carl instantly went to the end of the stairs waiting for his boss to descend.

Carl bowed politely when Mr. Winston reached the end of the steps.

"You will go to the dinner tomorrow to see Quinn and her family," Mr. Winston said while standing right in front of his grandson, the heir of his company.

Ace put on a stern face and turned to his grandfather, the tension was too thick to go unnoticed. "I'll choose who I want to date! It's my life, not yours," he said accentuating each word.

Mr. Winston's face twitched and Carl immediately spoke. "Sir I'll convince him," he said and Ace turned to Carl in a flash.

"Most of our shareholders trust us when the CEO is married so they know that he can take care of situations and what do you do?..... you can't even have a stable girlfriend," Mr. Winston spat at his grandson who ignored his gaze.

"Father, he'll go. Don't get angry," Laura said calmly, taking hold of her father's arm and taking him away.

Ace grew up with his grandfather who always watched his every step. After all Ace is the corporate heir to his company. Ace's mother and father are a topic Ace despise to talk about.

To him, they are both dead since they acted like he was dead.

Carl looked at Ace once Mr. Winston had left. "You have to go."

"You don't tell me what to do."

Carl sighed and sat beside Ace. "See, your mother would want you to settle down and have a family, you have to_"

"Carl, you know too well than to speak about her," Ace mumbled, rage unraveling through his entire body.

"Okay, Okay." Carl said raising his hands in his defense.

"I have a plan to help you out of this but first you must agree to go tomorrow," Carl smiled.

Carl chuckled at the boy he watched grow up. "Deal?"

Ace turned his gaze to Carl and smirked. "As long as I like the plan?"

Carl smirked. "Your grandfather would never know about it only you and Quinn Manchester."

Ace raised his eyebrow wondering what the plan might be but it's Carl's ideal what could possibly go wrong?

Ace looked at Carl before saying the one word he didn't know would change his entire fucked up life.

"Deal."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"Mum, you called!" Quinn yelled going into her parent's house. She shut the door and turned to a not so surprising view.

Her mum was in the dining with her two best friends with piping hot tea in front of each of them.

That's literally all her mum does; gossiping and going shopping with her two besties. Even women in their early forties called themselves besties.

Her mum looked up grinning. "My sweetie, come here," she called and tapped the seat next to hers.

Quinn sat beside her mum and greeted the other two ladies who smiled.

"Um, Quinn I heard that Camilla Clayton got the role as the main lead for romance on board," one of the women said moving her gaze from her friends to Quinn who gritted her teeth.

"Oh dear Quinn, I thought you wanted that role," the second friend said and Mrs. Manchester nodded sadly.

"It must because of May Clayton that her daughter got the role," the first woman said.

Do adults know when to talk? Why do they say things like this when they know it would be awkward.

"Camilla may have gotten that role but there are plenty other roles to get, and besides Quinn got the role of her sister," Mrs. Manchester said, sipping her tea.

"Aunt Chloe, aunt Jade I appreciate your concern but I'm really tired and I would like to rest," Quinn said, running her hands through her curly hair.

Jade and Chloe immediately looked at Mrs. Manchester, who glared at them. Quinn looked at the ladies confused.

"Mum, what's going on?"

Mrs. Manchester finally forced herself to look at her daughter. "My sweetie," she began.

"You see you're in your late twenties and you don't have a boyfriend," her mother deadpanned making Quinn choke on her breath. "Since the incident with Dylan eight years ago you haven't been in a relationship."

"It's not normal, you have to get over the incident and break out of that shell," her mother added shaking her head and her friends joined her.

"Ok, this conversation is now over and I'm leaving," Quinn said getting her bag and her mum pulled her back down on the seat.

"Tomorrow after we pick your sister from her school we are having dinner with the Winston's," her mother said to her and Quinn's eyes widen. She turned to her mother with fury.

"Winston, not Ace Winston right?" Quinn asked, her eyes widen and she looked at her mother hoping to hear what would prevent her from having a heart attack.

"Oh, you've met him. Well isn't that wonderful!" Her mother exclaimed, grinning while looking at her friends who had the same expression as her.

Quinn suddenly hiccuped.

Her mother looked at her. "Sweetie, your face looks pale. What happened?"

Quinn looked at her mum again then hiccuped making her mum look at her concerned.

"I can't go," Quinn finally said recovering from the trance.

The three women gasped.

"Sweetie you can't do that, this is already planned," Mrs. Manchester said slowing turning her head from Quinn because Quinn knows what it means when her mum says, 'it's planned.'

Quinn glared at her mum. "Mother, you told the reporters?" Quinn asked, filled with annoyance at her mum's joblessness.

"No, she told them they would get a surprise on Friday because when you pick up your sister from school tomorrow you'll have dinner with the Winston's and then it'll all be finalized for Friday," Jade explained and Quinn shook her head.

This can't be happening to me she repeated to herself.

She sprang up immediately.

"Sweetie, where are you going?" Her mother called as she and her friends watched Quinn walk out of the room.

"To the only person who would think right in this situation," Quinn yelled fleeing the room.

"Who did she inherit her bratty attitude from?" Her mother snorted and her friends slowly avoided her gaze.

"Hey, what does that mean?" Mrs. Manchester asked, raising her eyebrow and they both chuckled clasping their hands.

"You, she got it from you," Jade deadpanned.

"Me.... bratty... you must be kidding me," Mrs. Manchester scoffed, flipping her midnight black hair over her shoulder.

"Let's just forget about this, do you think Quinn would refuse to go to the dinner?" Chloe asked, moving her seat closer to her friends.

"She can't," Mrs. Manchester said stirring her tea and her friends looked at her confused.

"Have you forgotten I'm her mother and I know her know her weakest point," Mrs. Manchester said smirking.

"Father!" Quinn called out and her father stopped mid-air as he was about to hit the golf ball.

"Mum has gone crazy," Quinn complained and her dad gave one of the staff his golf equipment.

Her father laughed and sat on a seat. "I see you are beginning to agree with me," he said and Quinn chuckled before hugging her dad.

"She wants me to date Ace Winston," Quinn complained seating down beside him and he sighed.

"I'm as confused as you are but she wants you to have a boyfriend that she knows and can trust. The heir to Winston's company is all of this," her father explained and Quinn shook her head.

"It annoys me so much," Quinn said under her breath.

"Are you scared?" Her father asked knowing his daughter too well. He held her hands and she looked at him in the eye.

"It's hard," she admitted, bile forming in her throat and her eyes becoming teary.

Her father rubbed the back of her hands and held his arms open for her. Quinn chuckled holding back the tears and clasped her dad.

"It alright," her dad said slowly patting her back making Quinn remember how her father held her like this eight years ago while she cried in his arm about how she can't forget everything.

"You must learn to forget all your bad memories and remember that there's good in life. Maybe Ace can teach you that." Her dad consoled her and she chortled at his last sentence.

"I'm scared to love someone that much again and to let myself open my heart to someone again. I must be pathetic," Quinn said to her dad as he wiped the tears that escaped her eyes.

"Then I must be a bad dad for letting my daughter think she's pathetic, huh?" He laughed and she did the same hitting his shoulders gently

"Will you give Ace a chance to let you know what it means to love again?" Her father asked her. She looked at the grass before moving her gaze to her father.

"Do you think Ace can show me what it means to love again?"

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~

"I'll miss you so much, ahhh I'm about to cry."

"I'll get into that school and you must come with me."

"Ahh, we are going on a break but still have to starve ourselves."

The Famous Eastdale sports university was full of students preparing to go on their two months break before they contest to enter the Olympic school.

Each department was getting a lecture from its instructor.

In the gymnast department, you could see the girls standing in front of a petite woman who was their instructor.

"Just because you are going on break doesn't mean you can lay back and eat anything," she said, studying her students who groaned at what she said.

"The break is to let you prepare to get enlisted in to the Olympic school, so starve yourself and practice all day and night. ALRIGHT?" She yelled and they yelled back, "YES COACH!"

"So enjoy your break and don't forget to stretch every night and watch what you eat." She finished her speech and cheers erupted.

In the basketball department, the boys and girls had come together to hear what their instructors had to say.

"You all grow up so fast," their instructor began, sniffing and some of the students were touched as they cooed while some chuckled and snickered.

"I remember when we were all not recognized in the school, but you guys have made me proud and will make me prouder by getting into the Olympic school," he said with more enthusiasm and everyone cheered "Whoah!" At the top of their lungs.

"But-" their female instructor began, raising her index finger and they all groaned knowing what was coming next.

"You must all practice, eat healthy cause when the break is over the heat starts," she said and they all smiled "Yes Coach Lilly."

In the swimmer's department, the boys had their bags crossed across their shoulders as they listened to their instructor.

"You'll get into that school, every single one of you," he said and they nodded to themselves clapping and hooting.

"The school is opened for you guys to practice and if you have any problem just come to me, alright?" He asked. "Yes sir!" They replied.

All the departments were filled with the students getting a speech from their instructors, and every single one of them had their bags packed ready to leave the school the next day.

"Dude I still can't believe you are dating Xenia Manchester and Myra Jefferson at the same time, the hottest girls in the basketball and gymnastics department," Jacob said to his best friend who smiled cockily with his bag slumped across his shoulder.

"What? They don't even know that they are dating the same guy." He defended himself.

"I wish I could be that lucky, Ryan," Jacob said oblivious to how Ryan stopped in his tracks, his breath hitching his throat.

"What, hap-" Jacob began before he saw the two of them, "Oh, no."

"They haven't seen us." Ryan pointed out. Myra and Xenia both had their eyes glued to their phone, Xenia had her headphones around her neck while Myra had her earpiece on.

Xenia was coming out of the girl's hostel while Myra was coming out of the gymnastic department. The boys watched as Xenia waited to cross the road then she would meet them while Myra was walking in the same line as them.

"Dude! you're so toasted," Jacob said, shaking his head. Ryan cursed under his breath and dragged his dumb-ass best friend behind the bush that was right beside them. They both held their breath, their long legs crouching.

Their eyes widen as they heard the sound of two people crashing into each other.

"Oh, shit!!!" Ryan groaned.

And Jacob chuckled trying not to be too loud.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Heyyyyyy beautiful people ♥️♥️

How do you love this chapter?

What do you want to happen next?

What do you think Quinn's past is and can Ace change her?

Don't forget to vote, share and comment don't be a ghost reader, seeing your comments motivates me.

I'll update soon 😇

QOTD: What is your favorite season?

Mine is definitely winter😄 I just love the entire vibe it brings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 233 17
Elle wants to go through her last year of high school without drama. Unfortunately, the people around her don't make that easy. Suddenly, she's in th...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
324K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
417K 13.4K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...