Secret twin 1D - Book 1

By 1dnarnianlou

Skylar Tomlinson is Louis' forgotten twin that he never spoken of after he auditioned for the x factor. Skyl... More

Secret twin (1d fanfic)
Prologue
Chapter 1- The audition
Chapter 2- Saying goodbye
Chapter 3- The New Me
Chapter 4 - I'm What!!!!!!
Chapter 5 - Leaving
Chapter 7 - Come Home please....
chapter 8 - 20 Questions!!!!!
Chapter 9 - Starbuck
Chapter 10 - Guess Who? -
Chapter 11 - A Date? -
Chapter 12 - The plan
Chapter 13 - Busted
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 15 - Heading home
Chapter 16 - Don't touch the Pie
Chapter 17 - Fair Time
Chapter 18 - Real Home -
Chapter 19 - Random Contest -
Chapter 20 - Its you -
Chapter 21 - Being Skylar again -
Chapter 22 - it's on like donkey kong -
Chapter 23 - Beach Day -
Chapter 24 - On tour -
Chapter 25 - pranks and planks
Chapter 26 - Game on
Chapter 27 - One on One and Pies -
Chapter 28 - Suspision and punishment -
Chapterer 29 - Plans -
AUTHORS NOTE/ Competition
Chapter 30/epilogue
The Sequal

Chapter 6 - New York

33.4K 588 66
By 1dnarnianlou

NEW CHAPTER HAHA SORRY IF IT TAKES SO LONG GUYS SCHOOL IS HECTIC GONNA START DOING OTHER PEOPLES POINTS OF VIEW SOON

SO ....YEAH ENJOY

.....................................................................................

(1 YEAR LATER)

'Jess hurry up we're going to be late!!' Josh shouted from the other side of house.

'COMING!' I replied, grabbing the last of my things i needed for the day.

A lot has happened in the past year. For the best though. I am no longer Skylar Tomlinson. My name is Jessica Taylor. I have short blonde hair, instead of the usual long brown hair. My eye colour has changed from the bright blue to a more darker brown, yet they still sparkle. (its amazing what contacts can do) I ditched the dark clothes and now I am back to my bright colours but more casual. It feels so good to have started fresh. I am a whole new person. I stopped self-harming and binned the cigarettes. With the help of josh of course but i have never felt so free and happy.

When we got to New York i started writing my music again. The lyrics just came back to me and a few weeks after arriving we got signed onto a professional recording studio. WE being me and Josh. He works along side me doing all the techie stuff that i don't understand. Josh never left me. He also decided to go for the new look except he grew  his hair slightly and dyed it from blonde to brown. He kept his name and eye colour as they weren't as distinct as mine but just by changing his hair colour no one would recognise him (i barely did).

So professional song writing...It's the most amazing job EVER! We have written, recorded and produced music videos and songs for all sorts of artists including Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran. Life couldn't get any better. Before Skylar hated One Direction but Jess she doesn't care she thinks they are amazing. At the same time she has nothing against them. With such a good job Josh and I were able to buy a big house and I mean big. 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, indoor and outdoor pool, games room and a kitchen that i could live in on its own.

'Skylar come on!' He yelled. Yes we were late but it doesn't matter, we practically run the place. We decide when we turn up or not. I put on my brown skinny jeans, white top with my black blazer and white vans. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60345703 

Today we had some new people coming in but they wouldn't tell us who. All i know is that i have to get to know them and use that to write them a new song. Should be fun. Josh is hoping it is a gay guy he could get to know. I told him not to get his hopes up. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and flew down the 3 floors of stairs towards the kitchen where Josh was. I grabbed an apple deciding it was all i had time to eat for breakfast.

'Took you long enough.' Josh rolled out as we both let out a small laugh. 'Typical Girl.'

'Hey! I don't take that long and its only cause you did your hair at like 6am that your ready before me. We both know you take the longest. We both burst into fits of laughter knowing it is true. He takes like 2 hours on his hair and then an extra hour to chose an outfit. Today he was wearing his chinos, converse and white t-shirt with his grey cardigan. Typical Josh.

'So you ready to go?' He questioned

'Of course' I replied grabbing my bag heading out of the door. I jumped into our Porsche whilst Josh locked up. We drove to the studio whilst singing along to Ed Sheeran on the radio...

'I wanna be drunk when I wake up

On the right side of the wrong bed

And every excuse I made up

Tell you the truth I hate

What didn't kill me

It never made me stronger at all.

Love will scar your make-up lip sticks to me

So now I'll maybe leave back there

I'm sat here wishing I was sober

I know I'll never hold you like I used to.'

God he really was a ginger babe. I remember when we first met him, he is just so awesome and we got along really well. Now we are close friends, so yes i have his number. I have a few famous peoples numbers. It is  the cherry on the top of the Apple pie. (i'm still weird)

10 minuets later and we arrived at the studio. I grabbed my song book and my lucky pen and headed towards reception to be greeted with an overly excited Scarlett.

'Jeeeeeessssssssssss!' She screeched in my ear.

'Scaaaaaaaarrrrrrr' I mimicked her voice. Scarlett was one of the first people we met when we first came to New York and we instantly clicked. We were so much alike and we knew everything about each other just like with the other guys. She even knew all about 'Skylar' and what had happened. Megane and Kate still come and visit all the time and are planning on joining us permanently soon. I CAN'T WAIT! Musketeers reunited once again.

'So how's Life' She asked

'Awesome! Working on some new songs, eating chicken wings and sleeping.... You?'

'Fantastic. You know working, partying and more work.' We both laughed at her reply 'So have you heard who your next victims are?' By victims she means the pop stars who come to me for my amazing music.

'No idea they said they wouldn't tell us until today. Why? What do you know?' I questioned raising my eyebrows. A grin grew on her face from cheek to cheek. Oh yes she was defiantly hiding something.

'Nothinggggggg why would she think that?' She responded, turning back to her work.

'Becausseeeeee 1) your smiling like a mad women who owns 50 cats and 2) your acting way more mysterious than usual. Care to explain???'

'No can do sister. I've been told to keep my mouth shut but what i can tell you is it's going to be good.'

'Finnnneeeeee. I guess i'll go found out for myself then.' I sighed turning away and heading towards my studio. I love saying that. Scarlett just laughed at me.

'So lunch at 2?' She called out at the last minute.

I turned back to look at her 'Yeah sure meet you here. See ya later'

'Bye' Oh Scarlett

I walked the familiar floors until i came to my studio. Number 3. Hell yeah. I love having my own studio it's the best feeling. Just the peace and quiet so i can write my music. I sat there for about an hour working on my own personal song. I did this quiet a bit and once or twice i had actually recorded a few things but i wasn't amazing like some people. Josh was busy working on some production stuff so it was just me, myself and my lucky pen. I must have lost track of time cause all of a sudden Simon came in saying that my new project had arrived and i had to go meet them.

I headed towards the main stage looking forward to this. It had been a while since i last had a big project. As i grew closer to the stage I heard a few whispers so i'm guessing there was more than one person obviously. Excitement grew inside me as well. A smug look grew on my face when I interrupted 5 boys who were in mid conversation.

'Hi boys my name is Jessica Taylor and I am going to be working with you for the next few weeks.' I greeted as I looked at each one of the boys who all nodded their heads in agreement.

'Cool Should be fun....I'm Zayn. This is Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam and guess you know us as ONE DIRECTION!' of course it would be them. They didn't recognise me though, which is absolutely perfect. Why would they anyway? I didn't even recognise me. Zayn? I had learnt their names over the past year and even though i had met them before this is the first time i truly noticed them.

First look at Zayn just sent tingles up my body. He had piercing brown eyes, black hair jelled up into a quiff and the most perfect smile i had ever seen. Why had i not noticed before? I continued to stare into space, gazing at his perfectly toned body, not realising i had zoned out. I am surprised i am not drooling over him. That sounds weird. I know.

'Um Jess?' Harry's deep voice interrupted the silence.

'What? Oh sorry.' I jumped back into reality and headed towards the stage saying hello to all of the boys even Louis. He looked really sad. I wonder why? Maybe he feels bad about Skylar. What am i saying he doesn't care. Urggghhhh. I have no problem with working with these guys. I was practically a fan. I was surprised i wasn't jumping around right now because i have be dying to work with them and i think i have the prefect song.

'So how bout we get to know each other?' Louis Suggested suddenly with a small smile on his face.

'Sounds like a plan. How do you want to do it?' I asked

'Ummmmmmm how bout....' Liam dragged out trying to think up a plan.

'20 QUESTIONS!' 

'YESSSS!' I yelled pointing towards the little Irish Leprechaun who just came up with the ingenious idea. So let it begin.

...............................................

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE RETURNED. SAY HELLO TO JESS HAHA

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN????????

WHO KNOWS NOT EVEN ME YET

SOOOOO

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

@1DNARNIANLOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 4.3K 30
~Book One of the Silverstone Series~ Silverstone Horse Riding Academy. It's the dream of every young rider. Over three quarters of the students...
559K 26.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
31.3K 1K 34
Secrets, demons, heartache, anger and a mutual hatred for jazz music. Just how much could two broken souls bond when they can't see past their hatre...
17.7K 1.3K 19
Peep in to know more.....