Vixens & Vipers

By Devils_Assasin

The Viper brothers: Sexy, Scary and Mysterious. The Vixen sisters: Enchanting, Protective and Sultry. After... More

Chapter 1: Look Me Up
Chapter 2: Im The Friendliest
Chapter 3: Im Bewitched!
Chapter 4: She Fits In A Castle
Chapter 5: It Might Be The AntiChrist
Chapter 6: Thanks Dimitri, Note Taken
Chapter 7: Little Pink Dress
Chapter 8: She Got Kayla High
Chapter 9: Jesse McCartney
Chapter 10: This Isnt The Bathroom
Chapter 11: From The Men At The Bar
Chapter 12: Only When Im Looking For Company
Chapter 13: God Ive Missed Her So Fucking Much
Chapter 14: You Will Teach Nick To Pass?
Chapter 15: Its Hot Isnt It?
Chapter 16: Road Dome?
Chapter 17: Snark Ball
Chapter 18: His Aura Was A Dark Blue
Chapter 19: Hell Of A Road Life
Chapter 20: You Fucking Little Snake!
Chapter 21: He'll Go To Court
Chapter 23: Eight Hundred And Forty Three Thousand And Sixty Two
Chapter 24: Almost Porn With Clothes On
Chapter 25: Congragulations, Finally Free
Chapter 26: Something About The Baby
Chapter 27: That's Better Than A No
Chapter 28: Too Cool To Sit With Them?
Chapter 29: I Love You Baby, So Much
Chapter 30: Yes Rapunzel, Oh Yes!
Chapter 31: Ryker
Chapter 32: The Offspring
Chapter 33: Vydias Going To Kill Me
Chapter 34: Melissa Vixen Viper
Chapter 35: Vangsvere Academy
Chapter 36: Three Fucking Million?!
Chapter 37: Little Panther
Chapter 38: A Sweet Romance
Chapter 39: James
Chapter 40: Yet My Dumbass Mouth Still Did It
Chapter 41: Sleep!
Chapter 42: Karate Kid
Chapter 43: Who's Sam?
Chapter 44: Like Luce
Chapter 45: Hello?
Chapter 46: Forever
Authors Note

Chapter 22: Theyre All My Apples

4.4K 141 17
By Devils_Assasin

It's been a week since the incident, Viktor's managed to get his lawyer Joseph who is insanely good.

Despite us saying we didn't want to file any lawsuits or cases against them, Viktor insisted.

After court, the girls and I got our restraining orders from them (even though we know from personal experience that they don't work) and then Donny and the guy Zack who was pinning Jessa had been reported for sexual assault but got out on bail. The guy who physically punched Bella was reported for assault and then released on a ten thousand dollar bail.

Viktor was calm, in fact he didn't seemed worried that these guys (besides his son) are walking around again.

I was bothered.

Up until about ten minutes ago.

"What?" I asked in disbelief, "He got in a car wreck driving drunk and crashed his car into a building. He's dead." Nick said shrugging.

Zack was dead.

By the calmness of the guys, I realized they too didn't seem phased, "Did Viktor do that?" I asked low.

Nick smirked at me, "Don't ask questions like that Vydia. Just know that you're practically family now." He said going back inside the house.

I stared out at the pool watching Jessa laugh and toss the ball to Wolf who dived for it before he tossed the beach ball back.

Part of me knew, a man like Viktor would never let a guy get away. He wanted them to think they got away with it, that way he could deal with them himself.

God damn that man, he's a mobster.

"How's the leg feeling?" Aunt Mel asked as she walked over in her one piece suit. She looked like she belonged on the cover of Vogue.

I smiled softly, "It's a lot better than it was a week ago. When do I get the brace off?" I asked watching her kneel down and eye it over, "Soon hopefully." She commented.

She stood, "Viktor's going to a dinner tonight for a business expansion and he wants you to be his date." She said smiling down at me.

Yeah sure he does, "Aunt Mel, I told you not to push it on him. If he doesn't want to get to know me I don't want to force it on him." I said for the millionth time.

Aunt Mel nodded "This is strictly him. He was impressed by what you did at the school, he wants you to join him and hopes you can charm them into the deal." She said smirking at me.

I laughed "Oh so he's using me for my looks?" I asked watching her shake her head, "No, he just wants you to think he is. Vydia he really does want to get to know you. Please let him try." She said brushing my hair back.

Giving her a long stare, I nodded, "I guess I owe him that." I said watching her smirk.

She walked over to the pool and got in with Jessa and Wolf playing whatever the hell they're playing.

Getting up, I headed inside and admired my tan, Ive been sitting by the pool so much I've grown an amazing tan.

I walked to the fridge giving my leg small steps to avoid the small knick of pain.

"Vydia!"

I jumped and looked over at Ramona taking in her light purple hair and the glitter on her brows.

Interesting.

She wore a very hippie like outfit and a skirt that was sequenced and wild colored.

It's so weird that she totally rocks it.

I gave her a smile, "Sorry you spooked me." I said watching as she smirked, "You have a very beautiful aura." She said running her hand over my arm before grabbing a water and going out the kitchen.

Wolf got out the pool and smiled over at her with so much love.

I watched her wound her arms around his neck and kiss him before they touched the tips of their nose and then their foreheads.

Both smiled over at each other and then he gestured to Jessa.

"They fit." Judah's voice came out as he grabbed a drink from the fridge.

I stared at him and then Jessa talking with Ramona, "They do." I said softly watching Wolf react with Jessa and Ramona.

Looking to Judah, I grabbed an apple rinsing it off, "How's Natalia?" I asked him.

He walked over taking the Apple, "Good. I'll invite her over. You two can talk some more." He said smirking before walking out the kitchen with my apple.

Dammit.

I grabbed another apple rinsing it off and then watching it get snatched from my hand as Valdus bit into it grabbing a beer and looking to Venus who was eyeing me in annoyance.

Yeah, yeah.

Grabbing another apple, I rinsed it off and went to take a bite but it was snatched too.

Seriously?

I turned and scowled at-Oh, "I'm sure your aunt told you, but I wanted to invite you to a very important dinner with me." He said taking a bite of the apple.

Nodding, I watched Valdus give me a small smirk and go out the door with my Apple.

I eyed the apple, "Yes, what time should I be ready?" I asked Viktor watching him eye his watch and take another bite of my apple.

They're all my apples.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Be ready in three hours." He said before I nodded and he left.

Staring at the bowls of apples, I felt a bit frustrated and grabbed one taking it to the sink and rinsing it.

The kitchen door opened and I shut the sink off bringing the apple to my lips. It disappeared and I scowled at Bastian, "Thats my apple!" I said frustrated.

He kept his eyes on me as he took a bite into the apple.

I watched him chew it before he stared down at the apple, "I'm taking you to get appropriate attire for the dinner, be ready in fifteen minutes. Kayla's coming." He said before walking out the kitchen.

Flipping the door off as he walked past, I grabbed the last apple and rinsed it bringing it to my lips.

A hand took the apple and I went to shout but stopped when I caught eyes with Lucien.

He grabbed a paper towel drying it off and peeling the sticker off tossing it back to me.

Catching it, I stared down at the apple and back up at him as he grabbed a water from the fridge.

"Want half?" I asked hoping selfishly that he'd say no, because it's my apple.

He eyed the bowl empty of any and smirked softly, "Advice, next time grab two. That way you'll have one." He said before walking out the door.

Right.

I momentarily looked down at his ass and quickly looked away.

Heading out the kitchen, I was on my fourth bite when the apple was taken and I gave up. "Fine, take it." I said scowling at Lex who smirked.

Changing into a pair of jeans and a white tank top, I pulled on my sandals and a purse heading out the door.

Bastian was heading to the front door and pulled it open giving Kayla a smile.

They kissed and he looked back at me, "Ready?" He asked.

I gave a nod and Kayla smiled sweetly to me before looking at my outfit and gesturing for us to go.

Getting in Bastian's truck, I sat in the back and we drove to the Nordstrom's while I sat in silence watching the two watch each other with love every couple minutes.

It was very awkward.

Very awkward.

I almost wanted to jump out of the truck to give them their damn privacy.

Taking the dress from Kayla's hand, I laughed sarcastically and hung it back up, "Are you trying to have Viktor kill me?" I asked gesturing to the low cut and very revealing dress.

Kayla smirked, "Oh just try it on, don't be such a sore thumb." She said laughing low.

I eyed the dress and shook my head, "I'm not even comfortable trying that thing on. It's like what, an inch of actual fabric?" I asked looking to Bastian giving him a gesture for him to get his girl.

She clearly lost her mind.

He smirked at the dress and down at Kayla.

God, I was sent with two useless Viktor appropriationers. (I absolutely made that word up.)

Bastian's POV:

Kayla's very persistent on this.

I was hoping that she would get over her fascination-obsession, for Vydia but clearly she hasn't.

Vydia grabbed a simple black dress that the boss would definitely approve of and then a light grey one with a bit of a low cut.

Kayla grabbed the red dress and I gave her a small sigh watching her smirk and grab a few more sexy dresses.

I watched Vydia continue to tell Kayla no and then give me these looks, but I wasn't going to stop Kayla, why the hell would I? I'm curious to know what they look like on her too.

Ever since Kayla mentioned a threesome, I can't help but slowly find interest in her. Not to mention the fact she kicked those guys asses at the school. The surveillance video was emailed to the boss for court evidence, I watched it at least ten times.

I'm fascinated by her.

We took the dresses to the dressing room and Vydia went to go in but Kayla followed and I smirked.

That is until she pulled my wrist and I was in the large handicap dressing room with Vydia and Kayla.

Vydia eyed me over and laughed at Kayla softly, "I can pull it on and just come outside and show you?" She said but Kayla shook her head, "Nonsense. We only have an hour to find a dress and heels, then like thirty minutes to get home and get you dressed." Kayla said watching Vydia give me a look again.

I ran my hand through my hair, "Kayla you don't need me." I said avoiding looking to Vydia.

Kayla held my arm, "Uh, you're the son of the guy we're trying to impress. Sit." She demanded and I watched Vydia smile sheepishly. 

Sitting down I sighed and looked down at my hands, "Hurry up." Kayla said rushing Vydia.

God damn Kayla. 

I laughed softly and heard Vydia laugh to herself.

Keeping my eyes down, I waited until Kayla pat my shoulder, "How about this one?" She asked me.

Looking up at Vydia, I watched her stare at me with a bit of a blush. The dark blue dress hugged her body, letting everyone know she was more a woman than a girl.

I noted the slit down the thigh and peeking her tan leg. "He doesn't approve of those." I said gesturing to her thigh.

Vydia laughed softly, "Honestly my brace doesn't either." She said running a hand over the metal parts pressed into the gown.

Kayla smirked down at me before walking to Vydia and having her turn.

I watched Kayla unzip Vydia and look to me grinning before stepping back and grabbing another dress.

Vydia tried on another two dresses, all Kayla's sexy sultry ones.

Each time Vydia got more and more uncomfortable and I can't blame her, I know she's okay with her body, confident even. But maybe it's the fact Kayla's my girlfriend.

Kayla looked over the last dress, "Oh crap, I grabbed a size too big. I'll be right back." She said going out the dressing room leaving Vydia and I alone.

Great.

Vydia stood with the light grey dress pressed to her chest by her hand and her eyes on the floor while she leaned back into the wall.

I took in the bruises on her wrist, the marks on her face.

"Is she always this...forward?" Vydia asked while looking up and catching my stare.

Eyeing the door I shook my head, "I'm guessing she's just really comfortable with you." I said, which is true, she is.

Vydia nodded softly, "She doesn't get jealous?" She asked staring at the door curiously.

Ha, Kayla used to be the most jealous girl I'd ever known. She was jealous if I even stared at the female actress on the tv for too long.

I smirked "She does, I guess not with you." I said watching her laugh low, "Yeah, she's a bombshell. If I looked like that I wouldn't worry about a single woman." She said laughing and tucking her hair back behind her ear.

Kayla's beautiful, but she's breath taking and the one woman I love because she is beautiful inside too.

Vydia, she's sexy, but she's beautiful for the woman she is on the inside too.

Kayla is kind, soft and avoids conflict to keep peace.

Vydia is honest, wild and fights for justice.

Both opposite, both beautiful.

Her phone began ringing and she picked up laughing as she held the phone up.

"Vee, sweetheart listen, I know I look great, great, but you gotta- ah!" Tyler's laugh came and I heard him panting, "Shit!" He started whispering, "We're doing a water balloon at my house. Milos winning. I can't run fast on this thing. Come help. SOS Vee." He said laughing quietly.

Her smile was softened now, "I uh, I have a dinner date with Viktor." She said looking up at me and then down at her phone.

Tyler laughed low, "Shit, really? Ready to accept the title of Daddy's little girl?" He asked her.

She rolled her eyes, "Ass, no. Where are you hiding?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

His voice silenced more, "Behind the old club house." He said.

She smirked, "Alright, well be safe. I've got a dress to find." She said looking down at the grey one pressed to her chest.

He said bye and told her he loved her.

Then she hung up and dialed someone, I heard a voice, "Vydia, what a lovely face to see?" Milo's voice came through.

She smiled softly, "Tyler's behind the clubhouse. Love you." She said before hanging up and putting her phone back in her purse.

I cocked an eyebrow at her and she caught eyes with me, "He made a dad joke, he asked for it." She said in her sultry voice.

Damn.

The door opened and Kayla walked in with a dress in her hands.

It was a dark green dress that had a flowy bottom.

Vydia stared at it and I watched her eyes light up.

Kayla smiled and hung it, "This one screamed Viktor approves." She said shutting the door behind her.

I watched Vydia lower the grey dress to the floor and forgot I was supposed to be looking down.

Instead I first caught eyes on the fact this woman had the nicest looking breast that sat in her bra perfectly.

Then I noted the bruises, the ones on her hips that told me that Peter fucker didn't care about how hard he gripped her.

His hand prints were clear on both hips.

She had a large bruise on her rib cage and then two on her back.

All of them slowly fading, but I felt annoyed, angered that Donny didn't stop them.

I watched Vydia step into the dress and hold it to her chest as Kayla zipped it up.

As Vydia turned, the dress looked like ripples in the water, she looked like she was floating through the floor boards like a mythical princess.

The dress was tight around her chest and had small quarter sleeves but her shoulders bare. It hugged her breast and they popped but stayed conservative, the corseted top ended around her waist and flowed out to the floor.

She looked stunning.

"He'd approve of that one." I said watching her smile at me and then Kayla.

The two began helping her out the dress and I left the dressing room hoping Kayla can do her own work.

They both came out fifteen minutes later and I watched the two flustered and blushing.

I'm guessing Kayla got her first girl kiss.

Tossing my arm around her, I smirked down at her as Vydia walked ahead with the dark green dress in hand.

Kayla was checking Vydia out admirably, then she looked to me and rose both brows excitedly.

Dork.

The two picked the perfect pair of heels before I used dads card and paid for the dress, her heels and a small little 'clutch' as she called it.

I call it a small purse or a large wallet.

We headed back to the house and when Vydia went upstairs, the Boss walked over to Kayla giving her his attention (something he usually doesn't do. He's not a fan of acknowledging our  girlfriends.) "Go up to Vydia's room and make sure she covers those marks on her face. Tell her to look older, make herself look older." He said before Kayla nodded and headed up the stairs.

Then she stopped and looked to me, "Can you show me where her room is?" She asked but the Boss gave me a stare that said 'Don't think about it.'

"Top floor, the door straight ahead." I said watching her nod and go up the stairs.

I watched the Boss stare over at me, "You think she knew I meant older but not trashy?" He asked.

Kayla is a lot of things, trashy isn't one of them.

I gave a nod and he headed to the stairs to go change.

This dinner was a multi-billion dollar deal and I know he chose Vydia for three reasons:

1. If shit goes south, Vydia will be able to fight and kick his ass without them ever expecting it.
2. It's hard for any man to say no to her, I've tried it isn't easy.
3. Her beauty will distract them from the fact that he has no real reasons why they should trust him in such a big deal.

Safety, distraction and irresistibility.

We'll see how this goes.

After an hour, Kayla came down the stairs giving me a long look before smiling and going to the bottom steps. She placed a hand on my arm and I watched her match my eyes, "My works done. Now for you." She said smirking softly and then kissing my lips heading out the front door.

A taste of berries was on her lips, it's not her normal taste.

Vydia.

I heard the "Holy shit." From Judah and then her soft shy laughter.

Then she came down the stairs, I felt my heart stop.

Vydia's long dark blonde hair was curled and flowing down her back. Her makeup had her eyes seem more of a light grey than hazel, and the dress was remarkable on her body.

She was going to seal the deal.

I watched her stare around me, then drop her eyes to the stairs walking down them.

The sound of glass shattering came beside me and my attention fell to the guy standing beside me.

Lucien was watching her and his chest rising and falling quick, his glass of whiskey now shattered into the wood floor, "Fuck." He said low.

I watched him kneel down and pick up the glass.

The maid Moira hurried over gasping at Vydia.

By now though her eyes were fixated on Lucien, he didn't even notice that he had her checking him out.

This fucking guy.

Lucien's POV:

Turning the corner, I looked over at Bastian, his eyes full of love.

I don't know what'll happen to him when he finds out he'll never look at Kayla that way again.

Looking to the stairs to give Kayla a small smile, I stopped in my tracks.

The cool glass of whiskey slipped from my hands and the shattering sound matched the sound of my heart clanking in my chest.

Her.

She was walking with confidence, grace.

Her hair wasn't tucked behind her ear and I realized that meant she was comfortable with herself.

God damn.

Kneeling down, I began picking up the glass to avoid her catching me admiring her.

Bastian didn't seem to give a shit if she noticed.

Moira walked over to help but stopped and gasped, "Oh Vydia! You look beautiful!" She said smiling wide.

I'd have said powerful, admirable, breath taking maybe even unfathomable.

Beautiful didn't really define her, that would mean her looks were her best quality. They're not though.

I stood and handed the glass pile to Moira who gave me a sweet smile and headed out the door.

Vydia looked to me and gave me a small smirk before cocking an eyebrow at me. I loved when she looked at me like that, it made me feel like a man, a simple man, staring up at a powerful queen.

"Try a glass of water instead." She said teasing me for the whiskey.

Fucking hell.

My eyes moved to Bastian beside me and he was giving her a careful look over, but it was clear he was beyond interested in her.

The selfish side of me wanted to let him deal with his own shit and grieving while I took my chance at her.

But I'm not a selfish guy, sadly, so instead I'll let Bastian have his try. Maybe her strength and love can help him grieve Kayla.

All he knows is her, he needs to know other woman too.

"Well clearly that's a sign you're right." I said to her giving her a small nod.

She gave me a small laugh and I turned my focus to the sound of dad walking down the hall, "Vydia!" He called but stopped when he looked to her.

He took a step back and squinted staring at her, "Jesus, I barely recognized you." He said before looking to Bastian and I.

"Alright lets get going." He said nodding and giving her a small smile.

Vydia gave us a small wave and headed out the door taking Bastian's entire attention with her.

His eyes roamed all over her, his face showed nothing but I knew him better than that, he's interested. Very interested.

Fucking hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62.4K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
5.3K 695 86
Y/n has an normal life, until her parents say yes to their friends to keep their son there until he finish high school. Friends bring drama, school b...
1.8K 85 20
They became best friends who had good times in the ouran host club, they joined in on cosplays and helped bring their leader back to club after an ar...
997K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...