Rusger Oneshots

By Emo_warrior365

One thing I noticed in this fandom. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH RUSGER. and I'm probably not a good choice to do this... More

some stuff first: How to navigate
You just never learn, do you?
An easily flustered boyfriend
A Jealous Commie
Meet you at Hell's Moon?
Friends, Lovers or Brothers
When can we meet again? (part 2)
1.1k(and counting) reads special
Bed Head
A Demon and A Werewolf
A Demon and a Werewolf (part 2.)
2.3k(and counting omg) Special
The German Harem
Artworks!!!(6.5k Reads Special)
Let me Go
...hOw ThE HeCk dID tHiS gEt 10k+ ReAdS
When It's that Time of the Month
Incorrect Quotes part 2(10.9k read special)
Lasst uns feiern!!(Let us party!!)
See, this is What happens, when you get drunk in a Bad mood
Voting time :D
Schlaf ein (Go to Sleep)
Tangled up in You
A Blessing despite the Curse
Ice Skating with You
I got tagged :3
Incorrect Quotes part 3 (20k+ special)
Midnight snack
Vote for your Poison
Happy Valentine's day, meine liebe
tagged again (plus IncQ)
The Boathouse
Sing me to sleep
Harem Shenanigans 1.
Be Gay Do Drugs
32k Reads Special
Hallway Meeting
Harem Shenanigans 2.
Q and A (40k reads special)
First Watch
Beginnings
Soft Movie Night
One Sick Commie
One Sick Commie (part 2.)
The 50th Oneshot
Public Affection is not allowed in Hogwarts
Falling in-(love with you)-to the Ocean
Harem Shenanigans 3.
The German Harem (part 2.)
Lazy Sunday (Morning)
Lazy Sunday (Afternoon)
Lazy Sunday (Night)
Safe and Sound
My R
My R (part 2.)
Nightmares and Reality
Kidnapping a Demon leads to Getting Murdered
Cutting
Our Scars Make Us Stronger
Happy 'birthday', Deutschland!
Oktoberfest is cancelled and Ger is sad
RusGer's Love Song
'Tis the month of Autumn
Countryhumans but in Among Us
How to Keep a Demon in your House
Halloween Special
Bedtime snuggling for the soft feels
Kidnapping Both A Demon And A Werewolf Leads To-
Cute Pregnancy Fluff Moments
Angsty Whump for the Soul
Snow day
New Year's Eve!
National Cuddle Up Day
Swastika
Demon's Guilt
Adorable Little Nerdy Nerd
Paper Airplane (Valentine's Day Special)
Wholesome Nesting and Cuddles
Office Problem
Bleeding Out
Kiss It All Better
Patching Up Our Broken Pieces
No Thoughts Just Airborne
Who had the Worst day?
Cuddling Undercover
Crystalized Meth
Say you won't Let Go
Say you won't Let Go (part 2.)
A needlessly long car drive and ice cream
Survivor
The 100th Oneshot
Family Gathering
Cigarette
Bouquets of Flowers (Valentine's Day Special)
Aerial
Childhood
A Little Thunderstorm
Abandoned Hospital
Childhood: Soviet Union Edition
Fairytales
Pack Nesting
Playdate
Birthday Wishes
Worst Nightmares: Germany
Worst Nightmares: Russia
Minishots in a Oneshot
Reunion
1945-1949
Cute Animals
Knowledge: Assignment
Knowledge: Self Defense
Christmas Eve
Tell me a Love Story
Berlin 1993
Handmade Gifts (Valentine's Day Special)
You were all my Family
Big Brother
Impromptu Dances
The 120th Oneshot
One Bed
Minishots in a Oneshot (part 2.)
5 Days to Christmas!
Hand Holding (Valentine's Day Special)

When can we meet again?

5.6K 117 265
By Emo_warrior365

The Russian airport was busy in the winter holiday rush. People wanting to fly to warmer places to spent the cold winter, some were going on vacation, and tourists from all over the world were everywhere.

The counters where all full, with long lines of people waiting to check in. The Russian attendants were working as fast as they could, so it was a steady process.

A couple were walking together side by side out of one of the lines, squeezing by the multitudes of humans. They were obviously different, but by some magic, nobody seemed to notice.

Their faces were already dead giveaways. One of them, shorter than his companion and was wearing glasses, was black, red and gold in order. The other, wearing a ushanka and much taller and buffer, was white, blue and red. But the rest of their bodies looked normal.

The shorter man held his passport and boarding tickets in one hand, and the other dragged along his small carry on suitcase. The taller man was carrying nothing, his hands were stuffed into his jacket pockets and his mouth pulled to a thin frown. They stopped at the huge TV screen showing the planes flying and their boarding times.

"Do you have to go, Germany? You've only been here for 2 weeks..." The taller man said, his voice low and without any emotion. But to his companion, he could hear the soft whine buried deep like a hidden code in a signal, sad and slightly pleadingly.

"And 2 weeks too many, Russland(1). You know I would love to stay with you longer, with all my heart. But my people need me, meine liebe(2)." The other man now known as Germany answered, and he looked up at his lover.

Russia's face was still emotionless to the untrained eye, as he stared up at the big screen the light coming from it illuminated his face, reflecting off his eyes and making them glimmer with the thin coat of salty liquid gathering in his eye sockets.

Germany sighed sadly as well, and leaned his head on his lover's broad shoulder, absorbing the warmth and comfort radiating from it, because he knew it would be sometime before he could be this close to his солнышко(3) again.

"I found your boarding gate. We have 30 more минут(4) before you plane starts boarding. Better not be late." Russia said softly, this time his voice truly without any emotion. He draped his arm around his boyfriend's shoulders, and they started walking together to the gate.

The couple walked as slowly as possible, despite what Russia said before. Neither wanted to be seperated, but still they couldn't just drop everything and continue being with each other, no matter how much their hearts screamed for it. They both had duties, and where one when, the other couldn't follow.

"When can I see you again, моя доpoгая(5)? " Russia murmured, his face pressed onto Germany's head, slightly muffling his speech.

"I don't know, Russland. My ministers seemed quite serious about it. I just hope it can be soon." He answered, slowly dragging his feet along as they approached the security checks.

He went to pull his suitcase up to the conveyor belt, but Russia had already scooped it up and put it on the belt, and waved for him to go through the metal detector's frame. 'At least he has a gate pass. So he can still accompany me to the gate.' Germany thought, raising his arms to let a security guard scan his body one more time for metal objects.

He grabbed all of his things, and went over to met Russia, who's sad thin frown had deepen as the looming gate at the end of the hall could be seen. He tucked his passport and boarding ticket into his pocket snuggly, making sure neither could fall out.

Now with one hand free, he grabbed Russia's hand, and gave it a tight squeeze. Russia looked at him, and Germany tried to give him a reassuring smile. Russia gave him a small smile back in return, but then went back to his sad frown.

Before they both knew it, they were in front of the gate. Both didn't know what to saw to each other in their final moments, not words could show what they really meant or felt for one another.

'Attention all passengers. The flight from Moscow to Berlin leaves in 5 minutes. Passengers are advised to start moving to the boarding line now.'

Germany opened his mouth, wanting to at least try to say something, but Russia beat him to it. Suddenly his lips were covered by another warm, much warmer, pair of lips. A hand was cradling his head, stopping the force of the kiss from pushing back his head too much. The other hand was at the small of his back, tracing the curve like a map.

Slowly, Germany kissed back. His own hands went up to Russia's neck, stroking and tracing and pulling the both of them closer, till not even a piece of paper could fit in between them. His suitcase was let go of, stood close by them as they kissed passionately and hungrily like this was to be their last ever meal.

Finally, they let go, both panting heavily as they filled their lungs with oxygen again. Both their faces were flushed red, as they looked into each others eyes. Again, Germany tried to speak, but he was too busy breathing still, and Russia spoke first.

"Я люблю тебя, Германия. Обещай что постараешься вернуться как можно скорее, хорошо(6)?"

Russia pulled Germany into a hug, engulfing him as he pressed his entire face into his lover's shoulder. Germany could feel some wetness start to form on his shoulder, and he threw his arms around his boyfriend as far as they would go, his glasses starting to fog in the warm heat of the russian's chest.

"Ich liebe dich auch, Russland. Und ich verspreche es. Das verspreche ich(7)." He whispered, tears starting to form and trickle down his own cheeks. This was only the second time that Germany had seen his strong lover cry. The first was before they were together, after the death of Russia's father. This was much more different.

They pulled apart again, and Russia used a thumb to wipe away the tears on Germany's face. Tears that should never be there on that sweet and kind face.

"You should probably be going, the plane will leave soon." Russia whispered, still cradling the back of Germany's head and running small miniature circles with his fingers to calm him.

"Okay," He sniffed. And reluctantly he pulled away, grabbed his suitcase, and entered the doors to the boarding gate. He stopped at the entrance, and took one last look at Russia. They stared longingly at each other, an invisible barrier between them.

"Auf Wiedersehen, Russland(8)."

"Прощай , германия(9)."

Germany slowly walked backwards to the counter in there, not looking away from Russia's glance until the absolute last moment.

And then he was gone. Into the plane to Berlin, back to his own home. And Russia was left standing at the gate in his own country's airport, alone once again. He reluctantly trugged away, the sounds of the bustling airport muted to nothing in his head.

Until we meet again.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Helllooo, so here's the first two, I can feel my inner writer's gears clinking and clanking, fueled with the power of Rusger once again!!

I hope I did good enough, I'm kind of proud, so I thinks that's a good thing?? But then again nothing about the airport is very accurate sooo :p

Translations(all from Google translate. Apologies if they are wrong)

(1) Russia (just in case someone doesn't know)

(2) My love

(3) Endearing form of Sun (I thought- ah no, i said this in the last chapter, you can check it yourself im tired it was 1 am when i typed this)

(4) Minutes

(5) My dearest

(6) I love you, Germany. Promise that you will try to return as soon as possible, okay?

(7) I love you too, Russia. And I promise. I promise.

(8) Goodbye, Russia.

(9) Goodbye, Germany.

And now, I declared the requests open!! *snaps red ribbon with pair of scissors* Yayyy!!

Comments and votes are forever appreciated! Thank you all for taking time to read this, and I hope to see you in future chapters to come! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
39.2K 847 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
180K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"