The One Left Behind

By TheGirlWhoHowledWolf

have you ever been left before? have you left someone? people leave that's the truth. And I believe when they... More

One Left Behind
Exordium Of The Deviant
The Adroit And The Opaque
A Crazy President
Define, Lubēre.
Vacation
Used To
The Greatest Decision
One Week Left of Summer
#1. Go Surfing.
#2. Walk To The Old Village.
#3. Visit The Tayid Lighthouse.
#4. Visit The Church.
Real World
I'll be an Ashford
Status: Freedom
Reunion
Night Life
Friendzone
Little Things
The One That Got Away
This Time
Missed
Girlfriend
Boyfriend
Legacy
Nona
Incredible
France
Promise

Pervert One

46 3 0
By TheGirlWhoHowledWolf

Chapter 6

Cosette

I'm strolling on the shore barefoot again, I just ate breakfast and its kind of my routine to take a walk after a meal.

And maybe to see who really our new neighbor is. ;) Just curious.

I have my camera with me today, I was thinking of taking some pics of the scenery, myself and stuff.

So I was walking along the shore when I heard a dog barking, my head automatically looked where it came from.

Its Max, the dog. Still so cute! ♥

He sniffed me again and looked at me, so I sat on the sand facing the sea and petted his head. I suddenly wish I have dog. It suddenly licked my cheek, I got shocked so I fall on my back to the sand while Max licked my cheeks off.

I just laughed and tried to push him of me, but his such a big and heavy that I'm having a hard time.

"Max! Max!"

Max stopped licking my face and looked at the direction where I guess the voice came from. It barked, and ran.

I sat again on the sand and looked where Max ran.

I saw a man petting Max. He was tall, in good build, his hair is black, he also has a dimple on his left cheek that appears even if he speaks. His skin is a bit tan, his eyes is amber.His wearing a simple white shirt and khakis, his also barefoot.

He looked at me and smiled. His dimple in his left cheek appearing again, he walked towards me as I stood up.

"Hi, are you the owner of the beach house nearby?" He said with his strong accent, I think his Italian.

"Yes, I am." I replied shaking his extended hand. "Are you Maxs, master?"

"Err... sort of, for the meantime." He replied his tone a bit hesitant. He might have seen my confused face."His actually my best friend's, his a bit in a wreck today so I took care of Max."

"Oh."

"I'm Luigi." He introduced as I took my hand from the handshake, but he didn't let it go. Hence he pulled me close and kissed me, good thing I acted fast and looked right. His lips only landed on my left cheek.

I pushed him immediately and slapped his face. His mouth was ajar because of shock then slowly he chuckled.

"Hey, what was that for?" He asked still chuckling. I raise a brow at him and put my bitch mode on.

"Oh, and what was that for?"

"Its just gesture hon, in my country that's how we say hi." He explained. Its irritating, the way he smiled.

"Oh, so your what... French?" I sarcastically said.

"Close enough, I'm Italian."

"Well, news flash! Your in Batanes located in effin Philippines!" I busted out in irritation.

"Well, news flash!" He said, mimicking my accent. "I'm still an Italian citizen and this is a free country, so I can do whatever I want."

"Is that so, then I can do whatever I wanted too." I smirked, so I kneed him in the you-know-it-will-hurt-part. He crouched and fell to his knees in pain. "It is free country and I want to get even with because I got so offended. So yeah, see yeah around."

I petted Max's head that was obediently sitting on the side between us, the I immediately left.

I don't know but, I'm kinda reminded of someone by his over confident tone.

I walked back to the house, and went up to my room to pass time. I listened some music and wrote some poems and stuff.

*remember when you hit the brakes too soon*

*twenty stitches in the hospital room*

*baby you started crying, I did too*

*when the sun came up I was looking at you*

*knock!! Knock!!*

"Come in!"

The door opened and Andrei's head peeked in.

"Hey baby, come down lunch is gonna be prepared."

"OK, give me a sec I'll follow."

He just nodded and left door closed. I put in my flip-flops and brushed my hair that was misplaced because I laid down.

*are we out of the woods, yet*

*are we out of the woods*

I turned off the music and went down.

Manang has already finished preparing the table, manong is already sitting at his chair like Andrei.

This is the only place where I can experience eating together, its really great.

I sat down on my chair, we said a little prayer and started eating.

The Domingo family is a happy one, they eat together, they were satisfied and thankful for what they have. They live a simple but a happy life. I wish will too, if not today maybe tomorrow.

Andrei invited me to go swimming on the beach after lunch, I agreed. So I went up to my room and got ready.

I put on my sunblock, wore my bikini under an over-sized white shirt. I tied my hair in a bun, I didn't bother to put on some slippers because the house is close to the shore.

I went down and saw Andrei waiting on the swing by the front porch.

Andrei was topless and his board shorts on. Andrei has nice build since he does regular soccer. His quite tall too. His pretty tan, his dark hair a bit disarray he also has a tail. A hair longer than the others in his right nape which he always puts into a braid, like today.

Andrei and I were friends ever since I could remember, he was like a brother to me.

"A!" He looked at me and stood up.

I climbed down the porch and ran to the shore. I took off my shirt as I ran and left it there on the sand.

The water was cold, it was quite refreshing. I washed my face then dived under the water. Its not that sunny today, the weather's quite fine.

Andrei swam too, and we played at the waters laughing aloud. This is why I love summer vacation, everything's perfect.

Andrei and I was still fooling around when I felt something on my legs, the water was clear so when I looked down I saw Luigi under water. I kicked his shoulder, so he emerged catching his breath.

"You really are a pervert!" I said with a disgusted tone, I could hear Andrei laughing at the background.

"No not really, I was just curious whose legs it belongs." He said smiling, he even winked at me.

"Still a pervert." I stated.

"Oh come on, OK I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you." I just raised a brow at him.

"Wait. What?" Andrei suddenly blurted out in surprise. "You f•ck•ng what?"

"Its alright Andrei, he didn't really kissed me he just almost did." I explained.

"You tried to what my sister?" He asked Luigi.

"Hey man, I didn't kissed her it was just on the cheek." Luigi defensed.

"You kissed her where?" He yelled ready to punch Luigi's face. I stood between them and stopped Andrei.

"Hey bro its alright, I did kneed him in you-know-where."

Andrei calmed a little but still glared at Luigi.

"We should go home." He proclaimed suddenly, still glaring at Luigi.

"Mkay."

He walked out of the beach towards the house, I followed him eventually and picked my shirt on the sand where I left it earlier.

I heard a whistle from my back as I stood straight.

"Wow!"

"Such pervert!" I rolled my eyes my back still turned towards him.

"Why are so hot!" He shouted.

I just raised dirty finger in the air, I put it down and walked away. I could hear his husky laughter from behind.

God! Why does some people be such pervert. At first I was thinking he was like Ryan, but then again Ryan isn't a pervert like him... ugh!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 7 24
I risked it all but what did you do?
228 1 11
I lost my mom at 11, that's when it started. My dad became a drunk and I was left to take care of my 3-month-old baby sister. Now I'm 23, graduat...
21.5M 687K 134
How can you lose something you never have? When your own mother poisons you to gain pity from others, how should you feel? ...
99.3K 3.1K 19
Highest Ranks: #36 in shortstory!! 7.6.19 #10 in chicklit!! 8.21.19 [book three in the UPS series] ••• one wrong order can create a whole bunch of...