Behind The Veil

Galing kay Punkinnella33

Being a transgender is very hard in this day and time. 24 year old Amiyah Stoney moved from Tampa Florida to... Higit pa

Chapter 1/Characters
Prolouge
My Childhood
Atlanta
That Phone Call
Parent Battle
Blair vs Amiyah
Aaron Arrived
The Talk
After Sex
New Stylist
Im Trying
Meeting the Parents
The BBQ
The Fight
Whats The Big Deal
Digging In The Past
Victoria Speaks
Erik and Darius Talk
Deep Conversation
What Is Going On?
What Now?
I Cant Stand You Right Now
Unexpected Visit
Get The Hell Out
Shocked
Still At It
Wedding Planning
What The Hell You Talking About?
Help Me Victoria
What Is Really Going On????
The Big Day
Truth
Leave Now
Hospital
Hospital Part 2
Make A Decision
The Trip Home
Im Tired
Are You Serious
The Next Day
What Is It?
A Parents Visit
Family War
I Made A Decision
This Is It

Work Day

164 13 2
Galing kay Punkinnella33

I got up and got myself some breakfast. After I ate I cleaned my kitchen and came upstairs to shower and get myself together for work.

I can't believe it. I'm actually living out my dream. I laid my clothes out and went to the bathroom. I cut on the water and let it get hot.

I tied my hair up and stepped in the shower. As I hummed a little melody I lathered my towel and started showering. After I was done I got out and dried off.

I lotion and oil my body down and walk in the room. I pulled out my dresser drawer and picked out this sexy bra/panty set. I slid my clothes on and put me some perfume on.

I put on my jewelry and slid my heels on. After that I went back to the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I got to say a bitch look good. As I was about to head downstairs my cell rings.

I already knew it was either my mom, brother, or Vicky. But to my surprise it wasn't neither one of them. It was Erik. A smile creeped on my face. I cleared my throat and answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Well hello gorgeous. how are you today?" Erik said in that sexy ass voice.

"I'm well. About to head to work. What do I owe this call this morning?"

"I told you I would get my boy and his lady to come to your shop. So I was wondering what time should we be there?"

"We?" I asked trying to see if we was him included.

"Well me of coarse. I ain't sending them without coming to see your sexy ass."

I felt myself getting hot and bothered. I didn't want to do that.
Cause I would most definitely have to take another shower.

"You can meet me there in about 30 minutes I guess."

"Aight well I'll see you there baby." He said and hung the phone up.

I screamed into my hands. I took a deep breath and walked out my room. I went and set the alarm and locked the house up. My cell rings again. This time it's my mama.

"Hey Good morning Ma." I said as I answered.

"Good morning baby. Are you excited about this morning?"

"Ma I'm so nervous. This is a major move for me. And I just want it to be all I visioned it to be."

"And it will baby girl. I'm so proud of you. Aaron said hello. H loud mouth ass just walked in."

"Tell A I said hey and he need to come see me."

"Aaron your sister said you need to come see her and she said hello."

"Tell her I'll be there later today. My homeboy down there so I'm gonna chill the weekend there."

"Did you hear him?" Renee asked.

"Yes ma'am I did. I'll be looking for him. Just tell him to call me so he can come get my spare key to the house."

"Will do baby."

"How's dad?" Amiyah asked her mom.

The phone got quiet for a few seconds. Then Renee sighed and said "he's been in his office a lot. He hasn't really talked since you left."

"And why not? Why does he do this? I am happy living out my dreams mama. Can't he see that?"

"I know baby. I'm gonna keep talking to him. He will eventually come around."

"Will He Mama? It's a shame that you and A accepted me but he can't. Vicky parents accepts me." Amiyah said getting upset.

"I know I know. And I'm sorry baby. Just don't focus on that. You have a big day today and don't let what your father says or do hinder that."

"I know mama. But I want his support too. This is a big move for me and he's no where to be found for support. All he cares about is me changing back into his son. I was never a son. I was always a girl trapped in a boys body."

"I know baby. And I understand. Some people just take more time to realize that makes a person happy. Listen I love you. Get your head in the game. I'll talk to you later ok Amiyah."

"Fine mama. I love you too." Amiyah said hanging the phone up.

I walked to my car and got in. Backing out my drive way to head to the shop my cell rings again. I was getting tired of it ringing now. I didn't look at the caller ID this time. I just answered it.

"Hello."

"Good morning bitch you ready for today?" Vicky said.

I laughed as she talked.

"Yes girl I'm ready."

"Good cause I just unlocked the shop and the line is building up. Get your ass down here. The girls I hired is here and working."

"Ok I'm about to pull up."

I drove the rest of the way and pulled up to the shop. I be damned Vicky was right. The line was wrapping around the building. I smile creeped on my face.

I got out the car and walked in. I went and put my things down and started working the line. Once we got the line under control we started moving them in and out.

We was on it this morning. Right as I finished my last head I saw Erik walk in with his friends. They walked over to my booth and spoke.

"Well hello beautiful. I see you busy this morning." He said licking his lips.

"I am. Is these your friends you was telling me about?"

"Yeah it is. This is my boy Darius and his girl Amy."

"Nice to meet you both." I said shaking their hands.

"So how long have you guys been doing hair?" I asked.

"Well I have since I was about 18. I have all my licenses and I'm ready to work." Amy said.

"I like that enthusiasm. When can you start?"

"I can start today if you need me to."

"Ok. You see that pretty fine ass girl at the desk?" I said.

She laughed and said "yes."

"Her name is Victoria but we call her Vicky. That's my partner. Go over there and she will direct you to your booth."

"What about me? I have been cutting hair for a minute. I got my barbers license too. Can I start today?" Darius asked.

"Sure you can. Go follow her over to Vicky and she will instruct you."

They walked over to Vicky but Erik stayed.

"So did I come through for you or what?"

"You did. Thank you."

"No problem at all. But I do have a proposal for you."

"And what is that?"

"Can I take you out? Dinner on me. Tonight at 8."

"Wow you want to take me out?"

"I mean hell yeah. So is that a yes?"

I blushed and said "yeah it's a date."

Erik walked up to me closing the gap between us and kissed my cheek.

"See you tonight."

They getting close!!!!!

Will she tell him about her life?????

Is her dad wrong for not supporting her???

Comment and vote!!!!

I will update this book once it hits 75 reads. Please don't be ghost readers. Comment and let me know what y'all think.

Follow me if you haven't already. Read my other books as well. Thanks for all my readers. ❤️❤️❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.5K 308 24
Everything about 17 year old Zoe Martin screamed goody-two shoes. From her pristine auburn hair to her designers shoes. She was every teacher's pet...
787 51 34
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...
1.2M 32.1K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
6 0 5
she never thought that this day would come, it had seemed to her that they had been fighting this war since the day the walked through the gates of H...