My Poisonous Cure -A Kth/Lhb...

By beannssluv

He leaned forward pinning her to the wall, close enough to breathe his hot air on her skin, she shivered and... More

Prologue
Intro
Clash Of Titans
With Me??
The Rivalry
One Option
Fated Segment
Personal Assistant??
The Vision
First Lead
Warm Beginnings
Chance
Found And Lost
The Search
"The decisions that cost"
The Truth About You
Revealed Secret
Custody
Im Jungkook
The Mystery
Paths Apart - 1
Paths Apart - 2
You To Me
The New Help
"I Know It"
Long Known
The Escape
Doubt Beyond Question
Growing Hatred
You??
The Struggle - 1
The Struggle - 2
Mirrors Of Truth
Just Come Back
My Poisonous Cure
Not Yours....She's Mine
Heart Drifts
Battle again
The Murder
System Opened!!!
Hongbin's Realization
Taehyung And Lucas Are...
The Salvage
The Hidden Truth
She Wasnt Mine Anyways
Dont Leave Me
Not Today
Misery
Unseen Feelings
New CDO Officer???
Kim Namjoon, CDO
She Loves Taehyung
Harmony
"Maybe Not You"
Masterplan
Direct Face off
The Twist In Plot
"survival- (climax)"
6 MONTHS LATER
Beginning
Guess What!!!

Suzy??

114 10 1
By beannssluv

Kim gained his senses back,  went and opened the door to receive a brightly smiling man with huge dimples and a lively look. 

“dont call me that” he fretted at him “what brings you here?” and went in. 

Hongbin followed him inside and sat down on the couch, “ah! My back is hurting from sitting all day working with that system” he sighed and stretched. 

Kim ignored him and turned away but he held his hand,

“wont you give your best friend a glass of juice atleast?” hongbin asked with a puppy face and twinkling eyes. 

Kim rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen to pour them two glasses of juice. “i asked you something, will you even answer” he said as he filled them. 

“ah that,  yeah i wanted to meet suzy” he said.

Kim froze suddenly,
“what… why do you… i mean… i dont know where is she”

“no i was on my way to meet her at her house,  so i thought ill drop by at yours for a glass of juice” he winked giving a huge smile. 

“you know where she stays?” kim asked as he gave him a glass. 

“i looked it up in her proforma” hongbin replied and took a loud sip from it  “wah!  Thats what i exactly wanted, bliss!! ” he enjoyed the juice as he gulped down the whole glass without interruption.

“what do you want with her?” kim asked trying not to reveal his emotions too much in front of him.

“do you know ken, that new officer from ravi’s division, he got me curious about how suzy got to the building on the day of the accident” hongbin replied and took his last sip from the glass.

kim slowly turned away from hongbin hiding his face, and bit his lower lip.

“why, do you want me to relay some message to her?” hongbin asked concerned

kim was thinking deeply, more like he was fighting within himself whether to open up or not, but finally he turned swiftly and said “no".

hongbin shot him a suspicious look, “are you okay? your sweating” he pointed out.

kim now touched his wet forehead, “oh nothing its the weather” he managed, turned his back at hongbin “leave before it gets too late” and kept his glass of juice on the slab.

“oh okay, ill get going” hongbin stood up and wore his shoes “better turn up tomorrow, we have a meeting regarding lushie” he strodded off through the door after shining a huge smile at kim.

He waited till he heard his footsteps fade away from the entrance, then he looked at the door, advanced forward and locked it twice. he then marched to his room and wore his coat to leave in a hurry, but not from the main entry rather from the back door near the utility. he walked as he wore the hood of his jacket covering his face half down, until he reached the corner of the street.

there he approached an old corner house which was hidden greatly by the turn of the street. located deeply inside, it was hardly noticed by the residents living there. he slowly turned the rusted knob of the door and stepped inside.

after closing the door behind him he was completely covered in darkness, until he clicked the lights on and it shined the ray on his face from above.

“who’s there?” a voice called “mr.kim, is that you”

a sleek figure walked out of the dark, towards kim, he sighed in relief and answered her call,

“suzy, im back”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 15.5K 66
I own nothing... the Academy world belongs to CL Stone and I'm just stealing some time around the pool. :)
122K 5.7K 47
"I said...talk..at least try!" "....." "SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!" Kim Y/n, a young girl, with a beautiful smile, with perfect lips,hair... She was perf...
3.8K 279 15
All it took were two words to make you angry: 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. ~~~ The CEO of a famous company just resigned in favor of attempting to live...
162K 5.1K 33
You just got dumped by your ex-boyfriend Jimin of 3 years. That night, as you were crying in the nearby diner, a waiter named Jungkook decides to hel...