To Live Or Die (Book Two)

By Keekaneena

After finding love and realizing that there is a propecy about her, Kat and Cain proceed to train for the upc... More

Chapter One: At Least Smile As You Hurt Me!
Chapter Two: Babies!?!? WTF!!
Chapter Three: Demonic Presence
Chapter Four: A Name and A Plan
Chapter Six : Destruction & Guilt
Chapter Seven : Exorcism Part I
Chapter Eight: Exorcism Part II
Chapter Nine : The Air Element
Chapter Ten: Hunt for information
Chapter Eleven: Much Needed Rest
Chapter Twelve: The Prophecy
Chapter Thirteen: Abuse Again And Still No Smile
Chapter Fourteen: The Date Night
Chapter Fifteen : Cheating?
Chapter Sixteen : The Green Eyed Monster
Chapter Seventeen : Backseat Driver
Suprise Partner
In The Human City
Chapter Twenty: Run Away... Again
Chapter Twenty-one: Family Reunion
Chapter Twenty-Two: She Wolf
Chapter Twenty-three :
Chapter Twenty-Four: Two Day Wait
Chapter Twenty-five :
Chapter Twenty-six : Information
Chapter 27: New Plan
Chapter 28 - Cravings?
Chapter 29 : Fresh Wounds
Chapter 30: All About the Bond
New Idea: Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Chapter 33 : you didn't know?!?!
Chapter 34 : Unexpected Help
Chapter 35 : Tender Moment
Untitled Part 36
Chapter 37 : Forget Morning Sickness
Part 38 : Not Breakable Just Pregnant
Ch 39
Chapter 40 : Can't go back on uneasy feelings
Chapter 41 : Meetings To Make More Meetings
Chapter 42: When I get around to it
Shocker times two: chapter 43
Untitled Part 44
Part 45 : Joint Ideas
Part 46 - Greasy Like Slime
Part 48 - Council of Fools
Part 49 - It Starts
Part 50 - Evils of The World
Part 51 : Not Part of the Plan
Part 52 : The Grand Escape
Part 53 : Decision Time

Chater Five: Lose All Control

124 8 2
By Keekaneena

I am done my shower, left my hair to dry naturally; I've already applied a touch of make up which is just mascara. I am just sitting on the bed staring at the walls thinking. I've even been having a debate with my wolf and Camira about this demon. There has even been the odd time the demon, Belial, would put in its two cents and remind me that I only had until the full moon to figure things out.

Deep in my thoughts I must have blocked everyone out of my mind, because I didn't know anyone was here until I could sense a powerful presence out side of the bedroom door.

"Come in." I called not even waiting for them to knock on the door. Cain opened the door and behind him was the scariest guy I have ever seen. You know those punk looking guys with the mow hawk, piercings all over, gauged ears, covered head to toe in tattoos, black lipstick, black clothes, and wears a trench coat with a hood? Yeah well that was the man that walked in behind Cain. He had a powerful yet dark air to him.

"Kat, this is Draven. He is the soothsayer that Jenson has called to help you." Cain came in and pulled me into a side hug as he sat on the bed beside me.

"Jenson said you have a demon but he did not specify. I can't feel the presence of one, is this some kind of joke?" Draven asked in a serious and deadly tone. His voice was the deepest and most gravelly I have ever heard.

"The demon called its self Belial, and Jenson said it brings out the wickedness in a person. Kat almost killed one of her elemental trainers because of her anger at the time. But she snapped out of it in time to prevent death." Cain explained, but I noticed that he danced around Draven's question about if it was some kind of joke. If possible, Draven's aura got darker after Cain side stepped his question, I could feel a cold chill in the air that sent shivers down my spine and caused goose bumps to arise all over.

"I asked you a question and I expect an answer. Do not try and dance around my question. I know you are the Alpha, but I am more powerful then you. Do NOT take me lightly." Draven said in a dark and menacing voice. By now I was starting to get irritated with him, he was here to help and he had the nerve to not only disrespect my mate, but also insinuate that we are joking around over this. I was starting to lose my temper and that was never a good thing.

"Listen here and listen good Draven" I sneered out his name showing my distaste, "I don't care who you think you are buy while you are here you WILL show respect to my mate, and you WILL NOT threaten him ever again or you will have me to deal with! Is that understood?" by the end of my speech I felt different, more powerful and dangerous. It was an exhilarating feeling and I was welcoming it.

"Well, well, well, you finally show your self Belial." Draven smirks at me with an evil glint in his eyes. "Here I thought this was just a joke. You have learned well to hide your presence over the centuries I have been chasing you." I was shocked to say the least. I could feel my body moving and talking but I wasn't in control.

"Well of course, how else could I survive this long while avoiding every one that is out to destroy me. But just so you know I have bonded with this specimen, she has no control when I see fit and no matter what happens I will win come the full moon." I didn't like the direction this was going, I could feel the evil coming from my own body as well as the darkness that was surrounding Draven. They were both growing and it was beginning to become uneasy in the whole pack house.

"Cain, we need to take this away from the pack house and out side some where." I mind linked because I was worried about the other pack members that were in the mansion.

"How do you suppose we do this? You aren't exactly in control right now and I don't think either being would appreciate me interrupting the staring contest. Your eyes are glowing a bright red, it's really creepy. That's how I know you aren't in control." I smile knowing Cain is worried as well.

"I am going to try and take control over my body the same way I did when Camira didn't want to relinquish control. I am going to call upon my wolf and Camira her self to try and fight down the demon." I explain and cut the link before he could respond.

Calming my self down, and connecting with both my wolf and Camira isn't difficult, they had the same idea as I did. I slowly start to meditate and calm my self down, calming my mind down as well. That was the difficult part, calming my mind. The demon was in full control of my mind and was using the anger I felt to take control. So I figured if Camira, my wolf and myself all calmed down and felt nothing but calm and peaceful energy then slowly we would drain the demon of its anger and control.

"What are you trying to prove Belial?" I could hear Draven still trying to figure this demon out, but I could also feel the anger subsiding slightly in the room.

"Draven, please do not provoke the demon to be any angrier then it is." Cain tried to calm Draven down a bit without giving away the plan.

"Your precious mate will not succeed wolf boy. I am in total... AAAAAHHHH!!" the demon let out a pained, high pitched scream.

I continued thinking of happy, calming, and freeing thoughts of the days when I was carefree, when Cain and I could get some time to our selves and just relax, the days where there was nothing but peace and quiet. Slowly I could feel the demons control slipping; I could feel the anger fading away. I took this opportunity to push my self back in control of my mind. It hurt my head, and I could feel the demon fighting me. But his resolve was weakening the harder I fought, all because of my wolf and Camira. They were sending peace and calmness through the link, and so was Cain. I could feel him trying to help as well.

Before I could fully take control I started seeing black dots in my vision, slowly I was losing conciousness and control over my own body. This was not going to end well, I could feel it in the air. I tried talking to Cain but I couldn't connect with him, so I tired to talk to my wolf or Camira to find out what was going on but I got nothing again. Before I could think any more the darkness took over my vision and I blacked out.

I could feel the wind of a fresh breeze on my skin, hear the birds chirping in the distance and feel the tickle of the grass beneath me. Slowly I start to open my eyes and I am blinded by the sun. I had no clue where I was, all I knew it felt peaceful and serene. I could hear people whispering a little ways away from me but I couldn't make out what was being said.

"Sir she is waking up." A male voice said from beside me. I tried to sit up but my body was in so much pain, I let out a pained gasp before someone helped me sit up.

"Kat are you ok? Babe please, just talk to me." It was Cain, he sounded worried. What was he so worried about? Ok yeah I am in a hell of a lot of pain, but I am alive and slowly waking up.

"C-Cain?" my throat was dry and it hurt to try and talk.

"Don't try and speak just yet, you were fully possessed by Belial and you did substantial damage to the pack house. Your body will feel like you were run over by a train, your voice won't be the same for a good day, and you will need lots of rest and to remain isolated from everyone, including your mate here." That all too familiar deep gravely voice said from behind Cain.

"It's ok Kat, just rest and I will take care of you baby. Draven, shut up already and if she is in as much pain as you say she needs to be sedated to let her wolf heal her." Cain snapped irritated towards Draven.

"Cain, lets listen to him. Please hun." I rasped out trying to diffuse another stressful fight. I don't want to feel the negative energy any more, which was what started all this shit and let Belial take over my body.

"B-bu-but Kat," I raised my hand to silence Cain, I didn't want to try and talk again, it hurt too much.

"Kat, baby, don't you want to be comfortable and let me take care of you?" Cain asked through the mind link. I could feel his hurt through the bond.

"Yes I do hun, I love you more then anything. But if I did do damage to the pack house, all because I couldn't keep control of this demon, then I want to think of the pack's safety. If Draven thinks I need to be secluded so I don't go on a rampage then I want to do that." I tried to reason with him, I don't want to be away but I need to be for the safety of everyone. The full moon is coming up fast and Draven needs to figure out how to save me.

"I have a cabin on neutral land just out side of your territory Cain, you can position guards around there if you so choose but I will  need to take her there so I can exorcise this demon from your mate. It is the only safe place to do so." Draven tried to be nice about this, but his patience was falling thin, I could tell in the way he spoke.

"Fine but I will have wolves watching twenty four seven just to make me feel more at ease." Cain instructed fully in his Alpha mode. He leans down closer and kisses me on the forehead.

"I love you Kat, mind link me any time you want or need anything." Cain sounds so defeated.

"I will hun, I love you to never forget that. I will miss you, and all I need are some clothes please." I sent all the love I feel for him through the bond to try and ease his concern.

"Send someone with a bag for Kat, I will transfer us there now." With that I felt myself become weightless and had the feeling of free falling. I closed my eyes tight and waited for the feeling to disappear. When I finally felt normal I opened my eyes to see I was in a bedroom, on a comfortable bed with Draven standing in the corner of the room staring out the window.

This must be the cabin he was talking about; it was small but smelled of a cottage getaway. I just laid back into the bed and let myself fall asleep. I needed to rest so my wolf could heal my pains.

****There it is, something happened and Kat did some major damage. I will reveal it to you all in the next chappy!! VOTE for me please and COMMENT if you have anything to say!! Just letting you all know my next update won't be until November some time. My last day of work is halloween so after that I can update quicker.****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 25.7K 42
Hatspehut and Saryia have been married for four years now. To Hatspehut, life couldn't be better. She has a house, her loving, hot mate, a cute daugh...
1K 60 33
Rose was always a normal girl but what happens when she finds out that she is part vampire,witch and wolf?will things ever be the same again or is he...
92 15 5
Rudy and Lizzie-Final Book War is raging on between Jinx and his followers against Rudy and Lizzie and their followers. Many Borns and Non-borns are...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...