The boondocks Riley & Huey Fr...

By PrincessJada240

I thought long and hard about this book for three years and now here 2019 the fucker is here so here😂. Ever... More

I love you girl
It's nice to see you again
I missed you so much
Spending time with you
Fight for her
I want you
🍋Please me baby🍋😜
Text me, call me, long as you wit me
play list / sound track
In the past I loved you
Jealous of Jasmine
Jealous of Jasmine 2 good girl goes bad
Riley isn't the only who loves you
Riley's trap Queen
I'm not a little girl anymore Huey
your mind tells no but your body don't
Work it for daddy
Caught
Oh shit!
Q&A with Huey and Riley!!!
Spank me daddy~!
Spoil her like crazy
You and me
First fight
It's legit
Puttin down like a real nigga
Jada's Instagram
Driving daddy crazy!
Remind her I'm daddy too
New songs
She's mine!
Your mine
Pregnant and feeling alone
Need some thuggin love
Trip to the doctor
She da one
Getting bigger by the months
Baby mama
Take it easy
Take it easy 2 prego af
Jada's Instagram 2
Baby of Huey Freeman
Guess hoe's gonna wreck your home?
What are you hiding?
Sorry won't save you
Lil Huey?
Jada's Instagram 3!!! baby bum
You da one who got me goin crazy
Who's yo daddy?
Hey big daddy
Your crazy Riley... but I love you
You my ride or die bae til da end
Getting money
Bae won't you come my way
Back in da day

I'm sorry ma

214 6 0
By PrincessJada240

Huey was wreck that Jada left and worst part was that she's pregnant. With his or Riley's baby. "Jada... please pick up the phone." Said Cindy as she was pacing back and forth. Just then she came in "Jada!" Just then they heard foot step it was Huey with blood shot red eyes he ran to her hugging her "baby girl please....it wasn't what it looked like." "I know."
"And Jasmine's trying to- "what?" "Mr and Mrs Dubois told me the truth and I'm sorry Huey I was emotional and mentally stupid I wasn't thinking clearly I'm sorry." He hugged her "no I'm sorry I should have told you the truth." "Forgive me baby?" "Of course daddy." She kissed him as granddad came from his room "guys we need to talk about...this." "yes granddad?" "Huey, Riley you two do know that this incest and.. it's against woodcrest law?" Huey held on to Jada "I don't care about the law here it and it's government and politics can go to where they come from which is hell." He said with venom in his voice as Jada laid her head on him "And this system is already fucked up granddad according to Huey anyway." "Not watch yo mouth." "Look granddad I appreciate your concern but that's what I wanted to talk to you about while everyone is here.... we're not staying in woodcrest." "What where are ya gonna stay?" "We're not staying here in America Trump is our president and the state has gone from worse to hell and I refuse to raise my child in this hell hole everyone calls a country." Granddad had a confused look "so where you guys going then?" "Either China..or japan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.1K 180
**Please keep in mind there are four parts to this book** But they are all located in this book for easy access. Enjoy 😘 BOOK ONE Janae is a prince...
1.3K 117 66
There is an 20 yr.old girl named Jadia who lives with her boyfriend Tremain while going through the unexpected.She has had an frustrating time in he...
881K 21.3K 20
(SLOWLY EDITING) *Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was alwa...
1.1M 63.9K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...