DYNASTIES | TAEKOOK βœ“ [REWRIT...

By Serinsinguphoria

[REWRITING] In which the Kim Dynasty is dying out, and Taehyung's father arranges a deal to force marriage be... More

DYNASTIES.
Prologue.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX
XXI.
XXII & XXIII
XXIV.
∞ I ∞
∞ II ∞
∞ III ∞
∞ IV ∞
∞ V ∞
∞ VI ∞
∞ VII ∞
∞ VIII ∞
∞ IX ∞
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.

XXXII.

8.7K 313 19
By Serinsinguphoria

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

When the door was bursted open, it was like Jungkook stepped into another world, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Jungkook..?" There was a very faint voice, in this room, he could barely breathe, he was stuck here, looking at a simple room with some nice little furniture, a small bookcase, and a bed, and a crib.

Was his mind playing tricks on him.

"Baby, why'd you burst in here like that?"

Jungkook snapped his head to the bed, his eyes wide. Taehyung was sitting there, feeding a baby who was on the brink of falling asleep even though his father bursted into the room.

"Taehyung.." he called out softly and slowly walked over, he looked beautiful, the gold on his clothes, shined bright on him. "Yes? Have you been eating well? I've missed you." Taehyung giggled playfully.

The baby in his arms let out a cry. Jungkook looked at the baby and stopped at his tracks, getting on his knees in front of the both of them. "Oh my god.." he whispered, he knew what Taehyung was talking about now, before with his dreams.

He was looking at their son. But...he didn't have one. But he did?

Jungkook took a deep breath and reached out to place a hand on his cute little head of hair.

The Taehyung before him, reached a hand out to touch him, placing his cold touch on his cheek. "My king, you're scaring me.." He whispered.

Jungkook just laid his head down in his lap and shook his head. "No, I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.." Jungkook broke down.

"We're right...here.." The faint voice slowly brushed away as Jungkook laid there, beginning to cry.

"Jungkook!" Jay yelled again and came over, shaking him quickly. Jungkook raised his head from the hard, dusty, and very burnt mattress, he quickly looked around, everything was not how he had first seen it.

The bed was near ashes, the books on the bookshelf were burnt black, and the crib, was barely even a crib anymore.

"What the fuck was that, it was like you were in a trance and you saw a ghost, you were talking and everything but no one was in here." Namjoon mumbled, getting the heeby jeebies.

Jungkook stood and looked at the whole room. "Where's Taehyung?" He mumbled.

"In the li-" Jungkook stormed past them and left the room, cold sweat overtaking him. Taehyung was sitting at the table, holding his head, he seemed to come back to his senses after the door opened, he couldn't remember much of what he did though.

When he saw Jungkook coming towards him, he took a deep breath, thinking that maybe he was gonna get payback for pushing him like that, but instead, he got a hug.

Taehyung was taken a back, but slowly hugged the man back and tightly, the room was nearly silent.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head, he couldn't get a word out. Taehyung nodded and hugged him. "Okay, don't worry about it right now, let's get home." Tae says gently.

No body had ever seen Jungkook this shaken up before.

"You want me...to unveil a cloak mask?" Sunny asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Yes." Jimin said and let out a deep sigh. "It's been a rough couple of days, and you'd make this a lot easier so please.." He said.

"Hmm.." she hummed and let out a small sigh in thought. "I've never done that since.." she trailed off and shook her head. "Yeah I've never even done that before."

Jimin nodded and relaxed her mind. "Don't worry, I'm the best of the best, I'll help you, we just need to figure out this girl's dynasty. Simple." A smile popped up on the man's face.

"The girl that ruined the wedding?" She asked and Jimin nodded. "Correct, she has some kinda cloak or mask on, that technique has not been used for centuries that I know of, and the few who can do it have to be apart of the top dynasties, including yours, and you're the only one from the royal bloodline who can currently do it." He explained.

Sunny felt pretty special to say the least.

"I can do it and Jungkook can't?" She smirked.

Jimin laughed. "Oh girl..this is a big deal to rub in his face later." Sunny stood up and nodded, "Alright, take me to them." She said.

"Ah you don't have to be in the same room as her–" Jimin said, she gave him a look that made him stop talking.

"Alright...let's go then." He grabbed his keys and she followed along.

As they arrived to the building, they had access to the chambers due to Sunny being able to just walk through without much of a problem.

Jimin followed behind this time, watching Sunny and noticing that she began to dramatically slow down before she could even hit the door.

"You okay?" Jimin asked in concern and Sunny shook her head, holding it for a moment.

"I thought you said this person had a cloak on them?" She said, letting out a little grunt.

"I did, honest." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and made her sit down on the floor and he sat down next to her, "What's the matter? Do you feel something?"

Sunny looked at the door, "Yes, I-I feel a lot, it's...nothing is really hidden." She mumbled.

Jimin blinked a couple times and quickly stood up, going in the cell room and immediately seeing Lisa.

And to his surprise, she was very alert, she looked panicked even, it was the most emotion she had even showed at this point.

Before Jimin could say anything, Lisa looked at him with the eyes of a beggar.

"Don't let her in here." She warned.

"Why not?" Jimin asked immediately coming over to the cell bars. "What did you do to her??"

"I didn't do anything." Lisa answered and Jimin crouched down to her on the floor. He still didn't feel anything off of her aura, and that was frustrating him right now.

As he thought about this for a minute, only one thing came to mind on why this could be happening.

And he didn't like it one bit.

Sunny's footsteps came to the door, she needed to see who was in here.

Lisa looked over at the door and held on so tight to the bars, her knuckles were turning white. Sunny stood there for a moment, staring at her.

She didn't know who this woman was. Lisa could see that in her eyes.

Sunny came closer. "Don't–" Lisa moved all the way back. Jimin watched in silence at their interaction.

"Open the door." She demanded a guard. "Miss-" she gave him a look now that made him stop in his tracks and he slowly opened the door.

She stepped into the cell and closed the door behind her.

"Sunny what are you doing?" Jimin asked quickly but Sunny didn't say anything to him.

She just stood beyond Lisa in the cell.

Lisa slowly stood up, facing her with a million expressions on her face. Sunny read every single one.

"Give me your hand." She demanded. Lisa was very against that idea, she shook her head quickly and Sunny whispered something below her breath. "I'm not afraid of you."

"I don't want you to be."

Jimin's eyebrow raised, so far his theories were proving to be a little true but there was only one way to confirm that. Just keep watching and letting her do her thing.

Sunny grabbed the woman's arm and looked into her eyes. A millisecond later, she flinched back.

Then she quickly backed away from her.

She knew who she was now.

"Jenna.." Lisa called, stepping towards her. "No." Sunny choked out and shook her head, continuing to step back until she exited the cell.

Jimin watched her run out. "Sunny!" He called and chased after her, giving one look back at Lisa before running out the building.

Needing to know what she saw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 22.6K 73
Taehyung loves his bestfriend Jungkook. "What am I to you?" "You're my everything" started: 07-29-19 ended: 09-14-19
306K 27.5K 25
π—œt was his curse, that no one would ever find a single ounce of love for him in their cold hearts. Yet the powerful curse turned trivial when he fou...
423K 26.8K 46
Where Jungkook is a kickboxer and fell head over heels for a gentle blind boy called Taehyung. - "Dont worry, im here" the raven said. Taehyung knew...
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...