His Demonic Possession: Demon...

By KrazySkittz

(Warning 18+) Being childhood friends growing up they were bound to fall in love. Luna Collins was now 14, an... More

🌙Authors Note🌙
Prologue
Past Beginning
BitterSweet
Tasteful Morning
Nerves
True-Self
Shy Away
Relax
Regret
Alcohol
Pain
Indifferent
Confusion
Comfort
Uncalled For
Intense
Anxious
Struggling Truth
Anxiety
Overthinking
Unsure
Hold Me
Happy Birthday
Embrace
Last Touch
Wakeful Bliss
Missing
Hurtful Farewell
Closure
Unexpected
Choice
Guilt
Untold Honesty
Light Fantasy
Dark Reality
Faded Memory
New Chance
Moving Forward
Awakening
Thinking Back
Painful Memories
Reuniting Curse
Lustful Hatred
Push & Pull
Inhumane
Trapped
Tragic
Caged In
Devour
Diabolik Lovers
Unwanted Desire
Burning Bodies
Sinful Envy
Sensing Thoughts
Blood Stain
Caught Between
Curious Demon
Betrayal
Skin Contact
Present Time
🌙End Of Authors Note🌙

Human Bond

3.7K 149 77
By KrazySkittz

Felix's POV:

The feeling of hateful emotions of jealousy ran deep with disgust as I stared at Luna, is this what I'm sensing from her when she looks at Elijah? She shouldn't waste her emotions on something so useless, those girls will never be seen again after tonight. If anything, those girls should be jealous of Luna. Elijah would never give her a painful death, unlike what he's about to do with them. But as I watched him go upstairs with each girl in hand, I knew it'll be some time before he comes back down...

"Those girls aren't worth being jealous over," I said with annoyance.

Just what does Luna want from Elijah? Her mind is a total disaster when it comes to him. It's starting to piss me off...

"I'm not jealous! I could care less who he wants to fuck. I just feel sick to my stomach because...he's probably going to kill those young girls after he's done with them."

She said with worry...

"Whatever, I'm going back upstairs to my room," I quickly responded as I gently pushed her aside.

But just as I took one step, Luna had grabbed onto my sleeve! Who does she think she is to touch me so easily? Elijah has spoiled her...

"What is it now, do you want me to fuck you? Is that why you're getting so close to me?"

I asked with a dangerous smile while grabbing the back of her neck. I wanted her to know that I'm not someone that had the patience for this sort of thing...

"No, you're the only one...that I could feel safe with at the moment. Carla said all I have to do is yell out her name if I needed her. But if I do that...I risk having Eli come down here if she went to go get him. Also, I'm sure she's very busy right now following the orders that Elijah has given her to do. So please, stay with me until this feast is over..."

She pleaded as her voice trembled with sorrow and fear. How did I become the fucken babysitter of this annoying human!? No matter how I look at it, I don't think she'll be leaving me alone anytime soon?

"Very well then, we could go outside in the backyard. There shouldn't be anyone out there, it should be quiet..."

I explained to her as I started to walk away, only to have her hand still grip my sleeve like a lost child. Making our way to the backyard, it was slightly chilly with the snow still melting. Though Luna remained quiet the whole time as we walked around the garden, I would honestly prefer being in my room instead. But I couldn't bring Luna along even if I wanted to, not when Eli is right next door to my room...

"About what you said earlier...."

She finally spoke with hesitation as she stopped walking to look at me...

"Do you guys sleep with your family members?"

She asked with curiosity as we both listened to the water flowing through the fountain next to us...

"Is it that hard to believe?"

I responded while placing my hand in the water fountain, it was cold just like the air around us...

"It's just that, your sister mentioned sharing you with me. But, do you and Emily..."

Hearing her struggle to put the words together was almost amusing to hear, I'm sure she knows the answer to what she's asking. Though seeing her reaction, I'm certain she's in denial...

"Listen, Luna. I won't ever touch you, I gave Elijah my word. So unless that promise is broken between him and me...you have nothing to worry about. Furthermore, the way we do things around this Kingdom could seem very bizarre to you. We didn't care that Lily killed her mother or even the fact she got pregnant by her father. It's none of our business what they want to do with their lives, but if you decide to go against the King's family. There will be consequences, always remember that."

I explained without even looking at her...

"And you're fine with that? You're okay with killing humans, you're fine with living this kind of life?"

She asked while approaching where I stood...

"This is the world that I've come to only know, we both grew up in separate worlds Luna. So you could never understand, you're nothing but a child still-"

"A child? After everything that I've gone through! Do you think I'm still a child!? You and I are practically around the same age!"

She voiced out with frustration as she stuck her hand in the water as well, giving out a pout she looked at the fountain before looking at me. It's almost laughable hearing her response...

"Just how old do you think I am?"

I'm very curious to know, she's seemed offended by what I said. But let's see what she thinks after she finds out how old I am...

"I don't know, like the mid-'20s? Look, it doesn't matter! You-"

"I'm 268 years old, Luna."

I bluntly stated as I stared carefully at her shocked reaction...

"No, there's no way-"

"Emily is 195, Crow is 84, and the youngest one Elijah is only 21. We all stopped aging once we make a contract with our demons, which is at a very young age. We maintained long lives with the souls we devour. However, were not immortal, but we can't die as easily as you humans can. Now tell me, child. How old are you?"

"I...I...you guys really are different from me. I only just turned 20 a few weeks ago..."

"So your birthday has passed already? Well happy late birthday little one," I calmly said as I pulled my hand away from the fountain.

It's strange, but the moment I told her happy birthday, I felt an empty feeling consuming me. Why is she now feeling like this, does she perhaps not like her birthday? This sensation that was lingering over me felt as if someone left a scar on her heart with how sad she became. Without even realizing it, I approached her and stuck my hand out towards her. She didn't seem to notice as she kept looking down at the watering fountain. Bringing my fingers around the back of her head, I untied the string that held her blindfold together. She seemed unfazed by it and didn't bother to even raise her head. Holding on to the fabric, I placed my hand underneath her chin and raised her head. But I was caught off guard by her broken expression, she was crying! I wasn't sure what to do, so I automatically pulled my hand back and looked up at the two moons above us. I don't know what to say, how can I stop her tears from hurting?

"I apologize if I caused those tears," I said feeling slightly awkward.

It's odd but it's not like I don't see humans cry all the time, I always see them getting on their knees begging and sobbing for their lives to be spared. However, looking at Luna's tears, they held nothing but sadness and guilt...

"It's not your fault, it's mine..."

She muttered quietly as I watched her wipe away her tears. The last thing I want is to feel depressed, I have to think of something quick so her emotions don't become such a nuisance to me...

"What do you want," I bluntly asked while crossing my arms in front of me.

"What?"

She responded with a confused stare...

"I know that you humans celebrate your birthdays by receiving gifts, we sorta do the same thing in the Underworld. Minus the whole birthday singing...so ask me what you want, and I'll give it to you."

I explained as I watched her look down at the ground...

"I just...want to go back home. With Ren by my side...and my...my..."

Unable to finish her words, she began to cry more while covering her eyes with her hands. Letting out a heavy sigh, I thought thoroughly of the decision I should make...

"I can't take you back home, but I can at least bring you down to the cellars real quick so you can speak to that human boy of yours," I explained as I went to pick her up bridal style.

"Huh, what are you doing!? Waite, you'll take me to Ren!?"

She asked with a surprising tone as he held on to me tightly.

"If it could stop you from crying, then yes. I want a peaceful night for myself, so hold in your breath. And no matter what you do, don't let go of me...or you will drown."

I warned her before stepping inside the fountain, this water should be more than enough to pull us in and pull us back out to the watering well that's inside the dungeon castle...

"What do you mean I might drown, what do you plan on doing!?"

She asked worriedly while looking into my eyes, though she stopped asking questions as she buried her head in my chest! It's strange but...she seemed cute doing that. Giving off a smirk, I closed my eyes and began to chant a spell and could feel the water pulling us both in. With the water reaching closer to our necks, I looked down at Luna who couldn't stop shaking. So I held her closer to me, hoping that would calm her down. The sense of horror and anxiety was beginning to take over her, I just hope those feelings will disappear once she sees this human boy named, Ren...

With one final chant, we sank below the water. It was cold and everything around us felt dark and heavy. Luna's grip on me never loosened as I felt her emotions beginning to panic, so the relief that I felt once I knew we were submerging was calming. Because I knew that Luna wouldn't have to be afraid anymore once she could finally breathe. So as we both submerged quickly above the water, I immediately put Luna down as I began to take off my jacket. The one thing I hate is having wet clothes on, it just irritates me so much! Pushing my wet hair back, I could hear Luna suddenly coughing, turning myself around, I looked to see if she was okay...

"Luna?"

Cutting my question short, I stared at Luna's body! Her dress that she was wearing was now completely soaked, but that wasn't what caught my attention. It was how transparent her silk dress has become, the wet fabric stuck to her wet smooth skin. Her long wet hair dangled to the side of her shoulder, I could see the wet droplets leave the strands of her hair tips and fall towards her breasts which were visible for me to see. She wasn't wearing any undergarments underneath that dress of hers! I shouldn't be taken off guarded by her naked body, it's not like I haven't seen a naked woman before. But...why does seeing her body hold me speechless?

"Luna..."

"I'm...fine, I just didn't expect any of that to happen so quickly."

She voiced out shakingly as she stood herself up, but that only made me look at her slim small body even more. Her dress was pressed up against her wet figure and I could see how hard her nipples have gotten! No matter how much I look at her, there was no denying why Elijah was so attached to Luna. She is a beautiful human, perhaps it's just her appearance right now that is making my heart beat so strangely? But I'm sure it's because I could feel what she is feeling, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 169K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
18.1M 487K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...