His Demonic Possession: Demon...

By KrazySkittz

(Warning 18+) Being childhood friends growing up they were bound to fall in love. Luna Collins was now 14, an... More

🌙Authors Note🌙
Prologue
Past Beginning
BitterSweet
Tasteful Morning
Nerves
True-Self
Shy Away
Relax
Regret
Alcohol
Pain
Indifferent
Confusion
Comfort
Uncalled For
Intense
Anxious
Struggling Truth
Anxiety
Overthinking
Unsure
Hold Me
Happy Birthday
Embrace
Last Touch
Wakeful Bliss
Missing
Hurtful Farewell
Closure
Unexpected
Choice
Guilt
Untold Honesty
Light Fantasy
Dark Reality
Faded Memory
New Chance
Moving Forward
Awakening
Thinking Back
Painful Memories
Reuniting Curse
Lustful Hatred
Push & Pull
Inhumane
Trapped
Tragic
Caged In
Devour
Diabolik Lovers
Unwanted Desire
Burning Bodies
Sinful Envy
Sensing Thoughts
Blood Stain
Curious Demon
Human Bond
Betrayal
Skin Contact
Present Time
🌙End Of Authors Note🌙

Caught Between

4K 134 32
By KrazySkittz

Luna's POV:

"Then take off the fucking ring!"

Elijah voiced out with anger as he marched his way towards me! Quickly grabbing my hand, held it between us as he looked into my eyes with rage! We both then looked at the ring that I still wore and silence came upon us...

"Let me go," I quietly said while bringing my hand into a tight fist.

Feeling a sudden knot form in my throat, my hands were trembling and I couldn't bring myself to take off the ring he gave me years ago. I wasn't strong enough yet because I was still holding on to the past, our past...

"You can't do it, can you?"

He said while placing a light kiss on my ring finger, he then knocked on the door behind me as he finally lets go of my arm. The knob I was holding was then pulled away from me as the door began to open!

"Yes, my Lord."

Carla suddenly spoke from behind me as she bowed...

"Escort her downstairs and don't let her out of your sight."

He ordered Carla to do as he left one final kiss on my cheek before turning himself around to enter the bathroom. Wiping my cheek, I looked at Eli's back to notice a huge scar across it! It looked extremely painful even after it's been healed. I wonder how he got that scar to begin with?

"Yes, my Lord. Now then, if you will please follow me, my Lady."

Carla insisted as she waited for me to follow her. Looking down at my ring, I felt a bit of warmth as I placed my hand close to my chest. There's a reason why I still wear this ring, but why do I feel so guilty about it?

Following Carla along the hall, I tried hard to pay attention to my surroundings this time. I had to know what rooms were what and what hallways I should take to get down to the dungeon floors! My plan was still to try to break Ren free from his cellar, but I still didn't know how I was going to do that? As we continued walking, the silence between Carla and I was becoming awkward. So I tried to make light conversation, but she wasn't much of a talker...

"Hey, umm...that scar on Eli-"

"It is not my place to talk about my King."

She bluntly stated before I could even finish asking my question. So I tried asking her something else as we began to go downstairs...

"Alright, well can you at least explain to me what is going on tonight?"

I asked as I admired the beauty of the ballroom I was approaching, the chandeliers lit up so brightly that they reflected the windows like bright shooting stars almost...

"Tonight will be the feast of giving. The king wants you to witness the kingdom he controls, and the bloodshed that he can cause if you wronged him. Which by the way, put this on, while I place this around your neck..."

She explained as she turned herself around to face me, taking one last step down the stairs she handed me a red blindfold and then wrapped a collar around my neck! I was confused yet frightened by what I heard her say, will I see something tonight that will traumatize me for the rest of my life?! But most importantly...

"Why do I have to wear this red blindfold? Am I not supposed to see what happens tonight?"

I asked while gripping the fabric in my hand worriedly...

"This red fabric has been soaked in his king's blood. It will allow you to still see once you cover your eyes with it. However, the king does not want warlocks from the outside to see what you look like. So please, think of it as keeping your identity a safe secret from other demons." She said as she clipped the choker around my neck. Carla then took a few steps back and took a bow before she walked towards the many tables and began preparing them.

Standing there dumbfounded, I looked at the fabric closely and noticed how warm it felt in my hands. Did Eli put his blood in this? I didn't think about my safety when it came to others knowing what I look like, I guess that was nice of Elii. But still...it's just so bizarre, wait!

"Why was Eli covered in blood and why was his shirt torn apart?"

I asked myself while looking around the empty ballroom, it was really big. Just how many witches and warlocks will be coming tonight?!

"You could blame our little brother Crow for Eli's appearance earlier. Ever since Crow made a contract with that new demon of his, he's been having a hard time controlling it lately. So hopefully tonight's feast will help his hunger sufficed."

My body jolted forward with that familiar voice coming from behind me. So I immediately took a few steps forward and turn to face the person coming down the steps. He had changed his outfit and held a relaxing smile as he stared down at me, it was Felix...

"Worried and afraid again I see. Is that all that goes through that mind of yours?"

He asked as he came to a halt in front of me, he then yanked the red fabric from my hands and looked at it very carefully. He then let off a small giggle and stared back at me...

"What's so funny..."

I asked him as I pulled my dress down, however, my dress could only go so low that it was practically around my thighs. I then thought back to what he said, Crow made a contract with a demon? Does that mean Eli has done the same thing as well? Am I going to see people die tonight?! If so, I have to get out of here right now!

"And there you go again, deep in thought like always. You have to learn how to control your fears along with your emotions, little one."

Felix explained with a bit of annoyance as he covered my eyes with the blindfold! Trying to step back, I was unable to with his hands behind my head. It was unbelievable! Because once he finished tying the fabric behind me, I was still able to see everything! How is that possible?

"Try and keep yourself quiet if you can tonight, the last thing you want is the attention of a demon."

He warned me as he slid his fingers through my hair!

"Why do you care what I'm thinking or what I should do?"

I asked him curiously. Ever since I met Felix, it's like he's been reading my emotions...

"I don't care. It'll just be troublesome dealing with what your feeling."

He sternly responded while letting me go...

"If tonight becomes too much for you, feel free to come to my room as I said before. I'll give you my word that I won't kill you, Luna."

He said with a mischievous smirk...

"What makes you think I'll go anywhere with a monster like you, and how do I know you won't kill me?"

I said while making my way toward Carla...

"Monster? I prefer the word demon a lot better, also if I were to kill you...then I'm sure Eli will try and kill me."

He responded loud enough for me to hear as I continued to walk away from him...

"My lady, please take a seat here."

Carla gestured as she pulled the seat back for me. This was going to be a long night, I already feel it in my gut! I can't go anywhere without Carla keeping an eye on me, and I'm not even sure what's worse? Being alone with Felix who I don't even know that well or being alone with Elijah? Taking a seat, I scooted myself closer to the table and looked down at my lap, my ring stood out as I released a deep sigh...

"Please stay here my lady, if you need anything at all. Please call out my name and I will hear you no matter what. I must welcome the guests, they will be coming any minute now."

She explained as she took a bow, she then began to walk towards the two big doors that led to the outside of the castle. At least I know where the exit is, but I will be staying put for a while until I know how to get Ren out of here...

"So you're still alive? What a shame, I was hoping Elijah would have killed you by now."

Hearing her voice, I looked up to see who was approaching me. It was a girl with long blonde hair, her eyes were the same color as Crows and Felix. But something felt strange about her, she looked so familiar to me but I couldn't-

"Oh! You're the girl from that party! You were sitting on Eric's lap-" No, the last time I saw her was when Danny was trying to rape me.

I remember now, that she didn't try to help me back then. In fact, she looked happy about what Danny was doing to me. It makes sense now, knowing what she is if she's related to Eli and the others...

"So you finally recognize me, I guess that the human brain of yours isn't that useless after all. You know, I couldn't help but notice you talking to my brother. Has he fucked you already? If so, I don't mind sharing him if it means keeping you away from my king."

She explained with a sick twisted smile, averting her gaze, she looked across the room where Felix was standing. He was staring at both of us, it feels so awkward. Bringing both hands into a tight fist, I looked back at her...

"You could have your so-called, King. I don't plan on fucking your brother or anyone else in this fucking place."

I strongly stated before biting my lower lip. I won't let her disrespect me, I refuse to be weak in front of her! But thank god for this fabric covering my eyes, I'm certain I would look frightened-

"How fucking dare you to speak low of my King! As if Elijah and Felix would ever want to touch you. You're nothing but a weak pathetic human bitch that shouldn't even be alive!"

She shouted in rage as she peered into my eyes with her red ones. I could almost see death falling upon me with the way she was looking at me!

"Emily, can you shut the fuck up for a fucken day. You're always bitching about something, don't you ever get tired of your voice? Because I do."

I heard another voice coming from the other side of me! Turning my head, I felt myself getting more frightened once I saw that it was Crow! He looked drained and exhausted on the face...

"You fucking stay out of this. The last time I checked you went fucking berserk and killed over 50 humans in the Realm Kingdom! You're completely reckless and Elijah had to drag your ass back home because you are the weakest one in this family! You have no right to tell me what to do you little shit! What kind of warlock lets his demon take control? You're nothing but an embarrassment in the king's family, it's no wonder your mother-"

"If you don't silence yourself, I'll gouge your throat. How about you make yourself useful since the only thing you're good at doing is sucking dick. You slutty ass witch, all you do is bitch at everything and Felix has to always shove his cock down your throat to shut your ass up. And it's all because Elijah stopped fucking you, you good for nothing spoiled cunt."

Crow growled back in anger as he slammed his fist against the table in front of me! As much as that scared me, I was trying my best to not scream in fright! Looking up, I saw Carla who was beginning to greet the guest and she seemed too distracted and occupied with what she was doing. So my eyes soon went towards Felix who looked at me with a bit of concern almost, so he began to walk towards us. However, he stopped in his tracks and looked up at the stairs...

"That's enough you two! You're both an embarrassment to the king's family if you don't hold back your tongues or would you rather have me rip them out of your throats!"

Hearing his heavy growl, my eyes and ears followed Elijah who looking down at us as he made his way down the steps. He then began to approach where I was sitting...

"Eli..."

Whispering out his name as I looked at his cold demeanor. Before he could even the guest, they were already bowing in fear! Just how much power does Eli hold? Was this what Felix warned me about? To avoid any bloodshed tonight...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 22.4K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
209K 26K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
617K 31.2K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
588K 34.5K 33
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...