My Poisonous Cure -A Kth/Lhb...

By beannssluv

He leaned forward pinning her to the wall, close enough to breathe his hot air on her skin, she shivered and... More

Prologue
Intro
Clash Of Titans
With Me??
The Rivalry
One Option
Fated Segment
Personal Assistant??
First Lead
Warm Beginnings
Chance
Found And Lost
The Search
"The decisions that cost"
The Truth About You
Revealed Secret
Custody
Im Jungkook
The Mystery
Paths Apart - 1
Paths Apart - 2
Suzy??
You To Me
The New Help
"I Know It"
Long Known
The Escape
Doubt Beyond Question
Growing Hatred
You??
The Struggle - 1
The Struggle - 2
Mirrors Of Truth
Just Come Back
My Poisonous Cure
Not Yours....She's Mine
Heart Drifts
Battle again
The Murder
System Opened!!!
Hongbin's Realization
Taehyung And Lucas Are...
The Salvage
The Hidden Truth
She Wasnt Mine Anyways
Dont Leave Me
Not Today
Misery
Unseen Feelings
New CDO Officer???
Kim Namjoon, CDO
She Loves Taehyung
Harmony
"Maybe Not You"
Masterplan
Direct Face off
The Twist In Plot
"survival- (climax)"
6 MONTHS LATER
Beginning
Guess What!!!

The Vision

143 13 9
By beannssluv

he stopped and turned at her "i dont like being called by my name" he said coldly and walked away. she seriously didnt expect such a cold response from him (what opposite characters) ,  she compared stealing a glance at hongbin who was happily joking around with his colleagues outside.

she sighed "yes siirrr" to silently follow him until his car.

They drove off to a restaurant, the entire journey was silent, with neither him saying anything nor she speaking anything.

To break the awkwardness she spoke out "sir, I can help with anything you want, im talented in sports and i have a nick with computers"
Kim sighed and looked away with an irritated attitude. She kept going on, "and sir this job should he challenging, so i will give my best not to disappoint any of you"

"if your done can you please sit quietly until we reach the destination" he snapped at her.

Immediately she pouted and grew silent .
As soon as they reached the hotel, kim got down the car and walked a few steps forward, then he realised that she still hadn't got down the car, "what is she doing"  he mumbled and turned around, there she was stuck in the seatbelt trying to take it off the lock.

He Sighed and went to her, he opened the door and leaned forwards to help her release the belt. his warm body and his hair brushed her face making her blush and realising that her face had turned red.

As soon as they sat down, the waiter asked for their order and kim glared at her immediately.
She nodded "a coffee would do sir"

"one cold coffee and a latte" he ordered.

When the orders arrived she was expecting something good but it ended up being a very tiny cup filled up till the brim with a brown liquid, sending cold smokes in air.

She tried to hold it up but accidentally dropped it on the table, spilling almost half of it on his pants and on herself.

The next moment , she lifted her head up and looked at Taehyung, he was firing a death glare right into her, piercing her soul through and through.

Immediately she avoided his eyes and faked a grin, "he he, he didnt place it well, the handle was too uncomfortable, sorry sir" she said, grabbed a few tissues and advanced forward to wipe it off his pants.

"you cant do anything properly, can you" he snapped and snatched the tissues from her. But irresistibly his gaze fell on her, face close up, her hair stroking his face with the cool breeze blowing, her cute side profile and the worried look she wore, it was beautiful, he looked at her without even blinking once.

Suddenly he realised what he was doing and jerked up, "its okay, lets get going, we're gonna be late"  he said and walked away coldly avoiding the situation.

After the awkward incident,
they both went somewhere that looked like an art gallery after a few minutes. hongbin was already standing outside waiting for him.

"how long" bin said looking at his watch, "why, did you walk all the way here? But i thought you came in car" he taunted.

"lets get to business, dont waste time" kim snapped and got inside. suzy silently followed the two after their awkward convo.

as soon as they entered kim felt uneasy. He couldn't balance on his feet.

suddenly got pulled into a scene like as if it sucked him in and he could see the image of the gallery from where he was standing but this time the view was in a monotone and looked like a video which was played in an old videotape.

he saw a man, slim and sleek, entering the gallery right through him, slowly moved to the side of the painting, worked something at the edge of it, pulled it off without letting the laser sense his touch and he immediately ran outside but from an underground tunnel behind.

"yaa, taehyung-ah ! are you okay??" hongbin shaked him up, kim was lying on the floor and hongbin holding him in his arms. he suddenly came to his senses and woke up, "he was here" he said panting hard looking into hongbin's eyes and whispered "on that night, he ran from a different way, thats why no one could trace him" he meant lucas.

"what?" he said "ok we can find a way, but get yourself together. why did you faint all of a sudden?"

"im fine, just felt dizzy" kim replied and adjusted his coat and hair as he stood up.

"why didnt you tell me that you were a diabetic?" asked hongbin and giggled. "knock it off" kim snapped "and dont ever call me by my name".

Suzy didnt understand what was going on.  She was startled, and her hands went clammy cold. She couldn't help him when he fainted and now he blabbers nonsense.  Was this all her fault that she didnt give him first aid??

Kim stood up and brushed his hair with his hand.  Suzy immediately gave him a tissue. he shot her a furious stare and grabbed the tissue from her. She thought 'was he angry that i didn't respond on time??  Or was he angry that i saw him in such a state?? but what was he saying? How did he see the guy steal a painting which was already stolen?' she thought since the painting where he had pointed was now a police barricaded area.  

(then, did he have a vision or something??) her eyes widened and she kept staring at him until he pierced her a hateful look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 454 33
What will happen when fate will cross paths of four lives with each other ? The feeling of love come into their life like spring and end up everythin...
130K 4.8K 13
"She's mine..." "Nothing will keep her from me...." *hysterical laugh* "More like no one will get in my way..." *stands in the moonlight while the mo...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
907K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...